Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters (35966 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press / Patience Jonathan Battles Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Wallie(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem:

u are wrong. The day they start using Nigerian jets for private purposes, using Nigerian funds for medical expenses was the day that whole family becomes public property. abi u wan swear say na Jonathan pay for the Jet that ferried her to Germany.

GEJ enjoys certain fringe benefits for being the president of Nigeria. The same type of benefit a bank manager enjoys when he uses his official vehicle to run personal errands on weekends. The President and his family are protected and taken care of by Nigeria. That's the way it was before GEJ and in the rest of the world, and will remain the same after him.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
Leemak: one Bayelsa Perm. Sec is missing.......nairalanders i bet u dis Patient(patience) Jonathan wil never com back to dis country alive.....God will do wot her senseless drunkard fucking fisherman husband did to subsidy protesters to her...As d FG cannot sanction those security personnel dt killed innocent protesters God too will not heal her from dis complicative diseases IJN.........
Gaddamit! That was harsh! Anyway,na God hand everything dey! I just hope she comes back alive.but wait o! What's with this TB Joshua's prophecy of flag flying at half mast? Does it actually mean something bad is gonna happen?
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by StellaBella(f): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
onila:

he cant telling everyone . .his wife business is pricate
THIS IS MADAM GEJ
REPORTING FROM HER HOSPITAL BED cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by mowapa(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I think we need to give her her privacy. I'd sue sahara reporters if it were myself that was involved

Do you think her husband salary can pay for the hospitalization?..it's Nigeria money footing her bill.hence can't ask for privacy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by gulfer: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
How I miss Beaf at this point, he would have given us the Aso Rock point of view.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by oradee: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Wallie:

GEJ enjoys certain fringe benefits for being the president of Nigeria. The same type of benefit a bank manager enjoys when he uses his official vehicle to run personal errands on weekends. The President and his family are protected and taken care of by Nigeria. That's the way it was before GEJ and the rest of the world, and will remain the same after him.

lol...so he can use public funds for whatever he wants abi cos hes the president?

2mao,we hear he flew his pet dog for treatment in france. The fact still remains,we the citizens of Nigeria need to know the true state of our first lady. if we are to take u seriously,he shld take us seriously too...he shldnt ask us to pray for her if his spokes man still claims shes resting abroad...
If Sahara reporters never broke the "rumor" some months back,no one wldnt be having this convo...
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by dejiswaggs(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Area_boy: I'm sick and tired of all these speculations!

Why cant they tell us what exactly is wrong with her

From food poisoning to Appendicitis to ruptured appendicitis to tummy tuck and now parkinson's?

Only in Nigeria will a leader be sick in the hospital and they hide it like we are the ones making them sick?? angry
<---------GBAM! Oga mi,you have said it all oh!
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by goofie: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
yes they have played "snake and ladder" with the tickets dey were given to rule the nation but let us just watched and see how it plays out.

bashing the family now, i consider insensitive.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by tpapi: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem: The bottom line is she is seriously sick and the Retardeen LIED to us.
I wish her a very quick recovery.
see dis patriotic hypocrite
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by jeddyMay(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
OGA OOOOO!!!!! why can't they reveal her true state instead of allowing this annoying "sources" from saharareporter and others to continue doing this. undecided mtchhhheeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by oradee: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
gulfer: How I miss Beaf at this point, he would have given us the Aso Rock point of view.

he prolly is in Germany getting the fully report or resting too... grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Wallie:

GEJ enjoys certain fringe benefits for being the president of Nigeria. The same type of benefit a bank manager enjoys when he uses his official vehicle to run personal errands on weekends. The President and his family are protected and taken care of by Nigeria. That's the way it was before GEJ and in the rest of the world, and will remain the same after him.

Am not doubting that and he is entitled to it. The more reason why i said his wife's health status is also for public consumption. No one is interested with the details but let him just come clean and straight (my wife is sick and she is in germany, i desire prayers from all Nigerians - As simple as ABC) thats all. Him lying to us is childlish.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
tpapi: see dis patriotic hypocrite

U are a Goat. Do u think i want the Retardeeness to Die? What will that do for me?
Abegii get well soon jare Patience.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Cupidkc(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sahara reporters again?
I reserve my comment jare...
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
i wish her good health and speedy recovery .

ABACHA ruled us and died while the wife lived

OBJ ruled us and lived while the wife died

YARADUA ruled us and died while the wife lived

CAN GEJ AND WIFE EXCAPE IT ? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

I WISH THEM GOOD HEALTH AND I REST MY CASE
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by sweetgala(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
I don't know why I felt no pity for the woman, after she has been corrupt, wicked cheated and abused her power and position and the bible says no sin would go unpunished. Repercussions courtesy of the poor Nigerians who have cursed GEJ and his family with tears in their eyes and painfull momories emanating from the button of their souls.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by jude33084(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
Patient don't need our prayers wink because she is well, healthy ΆŋԂ relaxing in Germany according Ť☺ official report undecided

So why are we all wasting our prayers Őᵑ ∂ healthy woman when flood is killing people in their hundreds ΆŋԂ τhe PDP led Govt said they have done their best? cheesy

Nigeria I hail thee wink

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by warrior01: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
floriana: Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. And now Parkinson disease
We hope this ends well. All these were also discovered by the same saharareporters.
O boy! Lol.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by jude33084(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
oradee:

he prolly is in Germany getting the fully report or resting too... grin

Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† happened Ť☺ Beaf? Abi Seun ΆŋԂ his banning team don ban am? smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by victorD3: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
SHARAP!! People like you will do worst if ever given the opportunity. Who are you to judge

acidtalk: Wooow!!!
God gives;
Life and Death
Riches and Poverty.
Health and Sickness.
Joy and Sadness. But one thing is innevitable. What ever a man sows so shall he reap (good or bad).

You can loot all the money of a nation but God can also decide to remove every joy in your home. If you think of less than 1% out of a 100% then be prepared that God will take 99% of your joy and leave you with 1% which is the money you think is more important than the inner most joy.

Will the same Nigerians who you made life diffi

cult for since you came in power have a single second to remember you and your family in prayers? No sir! But they will be very quick to curse you because they are not happy.

All the same, God knows best. I wish her quick and safe recovery. Because this might just be an opportunity to really know that Money can nver buy Health or Happiness (especially when it is stolen funds).

Karma! Karma!! Karma!!! I fear the
w
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by qplus(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
For me, I believe Jonathan was d one who removed d life support from Yar' Adua so I believe strongly he is reaping what he sowed
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by jude33084(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
qplus: For me, I believe Jonathan was d one who removed d life support from Yar' Adua so I believe strongly he is reaping what he sowed

Hehehe! Ɣ☺Ʊ go fear comment naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by okpurukata(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by tpapi: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem:

U are a Goat. Do u think i want the Retardeeness to Die? What will that do for me?
Abegii get well soon jare Patience.
u r a pig n stil a patriotic hypocrite
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by alons: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
thank you my brother, no matter what she is a human and in such condition she needs our prayers...[code][/code]
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
u feel no pity because everytime u c them they rub their wealth and stupidityin ur face eveeryday n when look around u ur heart grows cold n hard @ the suffering,the poor,the helpless n u are not able to help,and those wHo should do not bother ,the reason a person loses his humanity is complexed,in nigeria,it is to stay sane
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
Some people wicked oo. How can you be wishing someone who went to relax speedy recovery?
Recovery from what?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Sirniyeh(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pls dont let them use grammar to bruise your head! First lady is suffering from stroke, that is the simple meaning of the big vocabulary. Stroke is stroke! Why waisting money abroad, with simple N500 remedy she will get well surely. Tell gej i beg
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Freiburger(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pls dont let them use grammar to bruise your head! First lady is suffering from stroke, that is the simple meaning of the big vocabulary. Stroke is stroke! Why waisting money abroad, with simple N500 remedy she will get well surely. Tell gej i beg
Will you offer to treat her for that amount?
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu: Some people wicked oo. How can you be wishing someone who went to relax speedy recovery?
Recovery from what?

Nwannem, helep me ask o lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
let the rich pray for the rich,do they only need us for their wars,our votes and our prayers,we give them so much and they give us so much evil,why should pray for someone who is determined that my children n grandchildren suffer
Re: Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
ehie: let the rich pray for the rich,do they only need us for their wars,our votes and our prayers,we give them so much and they give us so much evil,why should pray for someone who is determined that my children n grandchildren suffer

You are looking for the wahala of the NL lynch mob grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.