Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17573 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Feminism is counter-productive!!

Some of the ideas are brilliant, however, just like everything that's extreme - it becomes a burden/counter-productive...

You're an African and no matter how far you run, you can never run away from your culture...

It's better to balance the two and just be in-between...
So you accept that the African culture regard females as inferior but u're okay with it rit??

I mean I don't blame the males really, I blame girls like vivian in mental slavery that keeps encouraging bigots!! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 2:33am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

And it was all over the news...

However, Hilary Clinton, didn't let that change her - she weathered the storm and moved on to greatness...

And right now, she's the most powerful woman in the power...

She controls America's security and foreign policy - that's 'empowerment'...

She withered the storm? Thank God! So why didn't she contract the most reputable divorce lawyer to dissolve their marriage? Or jump from one man to another? Considering how powerful she is?

U see to the world, she is the most powerful woman on earth but to her husband she is just "Hillary my wife"

Ewu ofiah! Learn!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by jaybee3(m): 2:35am On Oct 16, 2012
Keep it civil guys.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
You've said u're out like 50 times, u keep making a point that is more or less pointless to the whole thread!! Fu*ck it!! How many times do you want me to say it!! The thread is not about women cheating, it's not!! I mean, WTF?? Who are u even talking to and what d f*uck are u saying?? Are u high?? Read like someone that can comprehend and reply based on what is posed to you!!

I'm high on sleeping sickness!!! But the topic is about women cheating just because men do it as well, no?? However, why should a cultured African woman in a relationship fvck around? Yet, you're defending it because men do it as well...

I hate this topic and black women getting indoctrinated with extremist ideologies, that have failed in the West... The society out here is already messed up, divorce rate is sky-high, yet 'latecomers' from Africa still believe that's the way to go - it's sickening...

Stick to your roots and the African culture - but 'twerk' the barbaric and medieval aspect of it to create a balance...

Gotta sleep - got work in the morning!!

Sholly, slim, Cameroon, and vivian - I'm out this time!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 2:39am On Oct 16, 2012
There is something about you sholly, you are a drama queen, being dramatic ain't swag! Empowered women talk with confidence! You just feel their swag, they don't swear up and down!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

Feminism is basically women trying to outdo men in all works of life(including sex)...It started with social, political, and economic equality - but right now, these nutters have shifted it to encompass everything men do...

I won't be surprised if women start having se.x change in the next 20 years, just to sing the feminism "hallelujah," to be honest... Anytime women talk about doing something men do, that's feminism as well - they have included all facets of life in that inane ideology... grin
Shymmex, this is not a joking matter. Stop laughing, it's very unfair that for your own advantage u'll rather remain superior to women at least in the minds of silly dummies like vivian. This girl is going to impact her young girls with the same slave-like mentality.

And ur definition of feminism is wrong! I follow the dictionary meaning or should I say generally accepted meaning. I'll quote for wikipedia pls:
"Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights for women. In addition, feminism seeks to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment. A feminist is "an advocate or supporter of the rights and equality of women"

"Anytime women talk about doing something men do, that's feminism as well"- I beg ur pardon, what exactly is wrong with this?? Shymmex, a man cheating is bad and he is a f*ucking slut same goes for the woman. But to say it's better for a man to cheat than a woman, that's complete st*upidity and the manifestation of a slave-like mentality!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza:
She withered the storm? Thank God! So why didn't she contract the most reputable divorce lawyer to dissolve their marriage? Or jump from one man to another? Considering how powerful she is?

U see to the world, she is the most powerful woman on earth but to her husband she is just "Hillary my wife"

Ewu ofiah! Learn!

She didn't do that because she believes in family values - she's an 'empowered' woman, and she didn't allow any "groupthink" ideology change her....

That's the type of women, successful men hold in high regard...

You've to be able to create a balance between the two..

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Men cheat to get more experience in sex stuff that will help to improve their sex life with their real partner ..bottom line we cheat for u girls we care about u.women should b happy when their men are cheating cuz that means they love them .btw fhuck around aint easy u should reward and thank us ..cuz when we innove in bed u r happy tho women r always picky.my 2cents

tchieeeee! smh undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 16, 2012
lol @ this st*upid Vivian chick picking on my curse words, hahaha let's talk about hypocrisy!!

I keep on telling you, you don't know the meaning of the words you use!! What is SWAG?? What is empowerment?? Did u see the way Symmex answered questions now act like an educated person, answer my darn questions. Drama queen is def. not what I am but I'm enraged at your mental slavery!! There is a difference hun, stop using words you do not know the meaning of!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by jaybee3(m): 2:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Cheating ought not to be gender specific and it's wrong for it to be acceptable to one gender over the other.
Having said the above though, historically and religiously, men are known to be polygamist by nature hence the somewhat reluctance acceptance of it within the African culture.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 16, 2012
Vivian chinaza ijust went through the entire thread..woohhh u r the perfect wife ..keep it up..i wishu the best..what many girls fail to understandis men r not looking for rivals or competitors we compete enough agaisnt each other(men competition) adding women is useless..everyone have his role in this society and eomen should learn to stay at their place cuz u r becoming really annoying..peace vivian.btw where r u from?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 16, 2012
jay bee: Cheating ought not to be gender specific and it's wrong for it to be acceptable to one gender over the other.
Having said the above though, historically and religiously, men are known to be polygamist by nature hence the somewhat reluctance acceptance of it within the African culture.
GBAM!! That's why we better start changing dat archaic African culture that would lead us no where!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 16, 2012
Onila answer nahhh..sholly stop insulting our culture naaaa wah ooooo
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
So you accept that the African culture regard females as inferior but u're okay with it rit??

I mean I don't blame the males really, I blame girls like vivian in mental slavery that keeps encouraging bigots!! SMH!

I'm back - I just need to counter your points...

How does African culture(s) regard females as 'inferior'? It seems you don't know much about the culture, do you?

Yorubas have been worshipping female dieties for eons and female Chiefs(Iyalode)...If they consider women to be inferior, why would they do this?

Have you heard about the Dahomey female warriors? Queen Nzinga of Angola-Congo? Queen Amina? Nerfetiti and her mother? African culture have been empowering women since the beginning of time - most of you are just miseducated about the culture...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=Sybellah
tchieeeee! smh undecided[/quote] u disagree?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Ewu ofiah! Learn!
You this lil girl, get ur facts right! She's d second most powerful and the fact that she took her cheating husband back does not in anyway show that she is more forgiving of a cheating man than a cheating woman.

Stop affiliating urself with women like that, it's an embarrassment to her. FYI, she rubs shoulders with men. She rubbed shoulders with Obama, read more slowpoke!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Onila answer nahhh..sholly stop insulting our culture naaaa wah ooooo

lol, I'm not insulting African culture, I love some part of my culture a lot. But we have done some things in the past

that are plainly dehumanizing and wrong!! We've been able to get rid of some, now let's get rid of others!! SIMPLE!
Re: Sex Differences by jaybee3(m): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!! That's why we better start changing dat archaic African culture that would lead us no where!!
I wouldn't go as far as wanting to force change into people's way of life.
There is no right or wrong answer. It's always whatever rocks your boat at the end of the day. It's all about personal preferences

The thing that makes the world still interesting is how massively diverse it is.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 16, 2012
Both vivian chinasa and shollypopz have got serious points, and if it were a football game it would end as a stalemate and chinasa vivian would win if it were taking to penalties. This is because in my own opinion, this is nigeria, where values and traditions form a core part of our society. Chinasa vivian is been a complete realist, women stay in not so happy homes, even out-right abusive homes in nigeria, and not contemplate leaving, not because they cannot leave the marriage, or are afraid of been mocked ( not saying this is not a possibility), but there is this feeling engraved in our DNA's, a feeling that cannot be literally explained that accept some excesses that men do. We live in a society where it is acceptable for a man to have more than one wife ( of course the man must have been cheating on his first wife , before he married the second). Damn..... Our religion condones and accepts it, even encourages it (islam & african traditional religion). We can only import so much of another man's culture.

Shollypopz is also very correct, all points she made are spot on. Many women in nigeria today, tue 16 oct, would rather sleep in the streets than live under the same roof with a cheating or abusive partner. That is why in today's nigeria, we have one of the highest divorce rates, if not the highest rate of divorce on the continent of nigeria. There are very few countries in africa today that offer better empowerment to women than nigeria.

The bottom line however is that nigeria is an ultra conservative society, and the society by a while 85% in my book, cutting across both male and female, would rather condone / in many cases accept a cheating man ( 2nd wife, all na the same cheating) than see a lady cheat. This is the realistic truth, and no matter all the grammar we speak, this is how it is on the ground. And if a poll is carried out 85 % of the respondents would go with chinasa vivian.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 2:59am On Oct 16, 2012
Lol....ewo! Sholly, pls stop showing how empty you are, you are beginning to disgrace women! Do u even know anything about African culture? Menhhh, come back to your root jare. Go and lie on ur grandpa's feet and learn wisdom!

Wisdom is the principal thing!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 16, 2012
lol, I'm having to answer so many ppl....one after d other y'all. grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
Shymmex, this is not a joking matter. Stop laughing, it's very unfair that for your own advantage u'll rather remain superior to women at least in the minds of silly dummies like vivian. This girl is going to impact her young girls with the same slave-like mentality.

And ur definition of feminism is wrong! I follow the dictionary meaning or should I say generally accepted meaning. I'll quote for wikipedia pls:
"Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights for women. In addition, feminism seeks to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment. A feminist is "an advocate or supporter of the rights and equality of women"

"Anytime women talk about doing something men do, that's feminism as well"- I beg ur pardon, what exactly is wrong with this?? Shymmex, a man cheating is bad and he is a f*ucking slut same goes for the woman. But to say it's better for a man to cheat than a woman, that's complete st*upidity and the manifestation of a slave-like mentality!!

Feminism is bigger than the accepted dictionary definition - it encompass everything when serial feminists defend their ideology...

I'm a 'liberal' guy and I don't believe in that male chauvinist nonsense... And I'd rather listen to a female talk before a guy because I know women are more passionate about things than guys... But decent women shouldn't be fvcking around under the guise of "gender equality" - it's unacceptable!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
You this lil girl, get ur facts right! She's d second most powerful and the fact that she took her cheating husband back does not in anyway show that she is more forgiving of a cheating man than a cheating woman.

Stop affiliating urself with women like that, it's an embarrassment to her. FYI, she rubs shoulders with men. She rubbed shoulders with Obama, read more slowpoke!!
she rubs shoulders with who? Lol..why did she fail the primary elec in 2008? Guess what she is woman and they didnt want to give an opportunity to a woman to be president of the us ..anyway .men are allowed to cheat and women not.period thats life let it b..
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

I'm back - I just need to counter your points...

How does African culture(s) regard females as 'inferior'? It seems you don't know much about the culture, do you?

Yorubas have been worshipping female dieties for eons and female Chiefs(Iyalode)...If they consider women to be inferior, why would they do this?

Have you heard about the Dahomey female warriors? Queen Nzinga of Angola-Congo? Queen Amina? Nerfetiti and her mother? African culture have been empowering women since the beginning of time - most of you are just miseducated about the culture...

Are u Bittyend dude?? Go back to that Bittyend's thread, I've answered this question before. By d way, Shymmex I love Nerfetiti and I'm not mis-educated. Tell me why today Nerfetiti is someone to be reckoned with. Let's start from there. Why the heck are you acting like women like Nefertiti were d norm, why??
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 16, 2012
So, Shollypopz said African culture is archaic, no??

Damn! - that's disrespectful!! The same culture that birthed everything you see out here... shocked

So, you don't even know Africans educated Europeans about women-empowerment, no?

You're lucky you were not born in the West/Europe during the dark ages, you would have been sold as a sex slave to African traders.... Bwahahahahaha
Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 3:04am On Oct 16, 2012
This thing has gone on long enough o..
Haba!!
Vivian is stubbornly sticking to her opinions...
Shollypopz wants to school her at all costs....i like her argument except for the excessive use of profanities.
Shymmex doesn't quite get what the topic is about and what Shollypopz's point is..
Cameroonpride typed some jargons initially..
And me,i made my point earlier..Cheating shoud not be excused for anybody no matter what gender is involved!!
Its an unfair fact that when women cheat,it is seen as abnormal and hell is let loose but when men do the same,it is seen as normal and the man is mostly hailed for being a sharp guy or a badass.
Now,tolerating such nonsense (a cheating man) because he is a man and giving him a warm hug after his irresponsibility and disrespect to the union is subject to individuals.
I,as a woman will not under any circumstances tolerate or welcome such....not now,not ever...and whichever woman thinks she can/will forgive and take back a man who doesn't respect family values in the first place because she is a woman who believes in those same family values should simply have a nice day!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: she rubs shoulders with who? Lol..why did she fail the primary elec in 2008? Guess what she is woman and they didnt want to give an opportunity to a woman to be president of the us ..anyway .men are allowed to cheat and women not.period thats life let it b..
You answered ur question urself, btw this write-up only proves my point. SMH!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: So, Shollypopz said African culture is archaic, no??

Damn! - that's disrespectful!! The same culture that birthed everything you see out here... shocked

So, you don't even know Africans educated Europeans about women-empowerment, no?

You're lucky you were not born in the West/Europe during the dark ages, you would have been sold as a sex slave to African traders.... Bwahahahahaha
lol, I know. Shymmex I think I need to circumcise your female child, and just pray u don't hv twins cos I'm killing them and oh! all ur children must hv Ijebu tribal marks and ur daughter's breast shall be flat ironed....lmao, don't even go there.

I defend my dear Africa all the time but I'm not blind to our faults!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:

Are u Bittyend dude?? Go back to that Bittyend's thread, I've answered this question before. By d way, Shymmex I love Nerfetiti and I'm not mis-educated. Tell me why today Nerfetiti is someone to be reckoned with. Let's start from there. Why the heck are you acting like women like Nefertiti were d norm, why??

Nerfetiti is everywhere and everyone who knows about African history knows who she's is... She raised the boy king, King Tut...

Women like her were all over the continent back then... If our culture never respected women, why do we worship female deities?

European culture/belief system don't even have female deities...

Efunloye Tinubu - powerful Yoruba woman in the 17/18th century...
Efunsetan Aniwura - powerful Yoruba woman in the 17/18th century...

It was like that all over the continent, but we have been miseducated about our own culture smh...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
You answered ur question urself, btw this write-up only proves my point. SMH!!
we r not on the same level..period a man is man and a woman is woman ...we men built all the modern society...its obviousvthat we rule them the way we want....bearf with vivian..and stop fighting against ur masters..u r wasting a lot of . *edited*
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, I know. Shymmex I think I need to circumcise your female child, and just pray u don't hv twins cos I'm killing them and oh! all ur children must hv Ijebu tribal marks and ur daughter's breast shall be flat ironed....lmao, don't even go there.

I defend my dear Africa all the time but I'm not blind to our faults!

Do they kill twins in your culture?

The same Yoruba culture that worships twins also kill twins, no?? SMH - you don't know nothing about your culture, you need to read more...

You don't even know why tribal marks started smh...

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 3:13am On Oct 16, 2012
Henry120: Both vivian chinasa and shollypopz have got serious points, and if it were a football game it would end as a stalemate and chinasa vivian would win if it were taking to penalties. This is because in my own opinion, this is nigeria, where values and traditions form a core part of our society. Chinasa vivian is been a complete realist, women stay in not so happy homes, even out-right abusive homes in nigeria, and not contemplate leaving, not because they cannot leave the marriage, or are afraid of been mocked ( not saying this is not a possibility), but there is this feeling engraved in our DNA's, a feeling that cannot be literally explained that accept some excesses that men do. We live in a society where it is acceptable for a man to have more than one wife ( of course the man must have been cheating on his first wife , before he married the second). Damn..... Our religion condones and accepts it, even encourages it (islam & african traditional religion). We can only import so much of another man's culture.

Shollypopz is also very correct, all points she made are spot on. Many women in nigeria today, tue 16 oct, would rather sleep in the streets than live under the same roof with a cheating or abusive partner. That is why in today's nigeria, we have one of the highest divorce rates, if not the highest rate of divorce on the continent of nigeria. There are very few countries in africa today that offer better empowerment to women than nigeria.

The bottom line however is that nigeria is an ultra conservative society, and the society by a while 85% in my book, cutting across both male and female, would rather condone / in many cases accept a cheating man ( 2nd wife, all na the same cheating) than see a lady cheat. This is the realistic truth, and no matter all the grammar we speak, this is how it is on the ground. And if a poll is carried out 85 % of the respondents would go with chinasa vivian.

Thank you my dear! *edited*). I did not and will not in any way say that a man has a right to cheat or encourage men to cheat, I simply said I will rather hear an "adulterous man" which is a whor.e than an "adulterous woman" which is a whor.e too. Bottom line, it breaks my heart to see woman being qualified with such demeaning attributes and I won't want a woman to actually qualify the names.

I get into fights with my friends whenever they insult women like this, and I don't like when women confirm their suspicious!

Women are generally given bad names and we should be correcting it, and not proving to them that we are worst that they imagined!

But are cheating men easily forgiven than cheating women? That's a proven fact! Grammar no dey that one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.