Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17575 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 1:18am On Oct 16, 2012
Sholly, abroad woman! Lol, so what you learnt abroad is when you talk men shut up? Ewo! Heheheheheheheh miss empowerment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 1:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Sholly, I'm done with you ok. Good night, abroad woman.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 16, 2012
Stop making this Nigerians in Diaspora vs. Nigerians in NIgeria.

I know a lot of critical-thinking, inspiring and empowering women in Nigeria............

I think Chimamanda has a work-shop for writers, attend her workshop even if u're not a writer, learn a thing or two from her. Funmi Iyanda is also one, listen to women that can help you attain your mental freedom. I dey come........

I wonder why my location has to be brought up, u are prolly living in one village in that Nigeria with ur fake a*ss education. Abeg u need to be self-taught! In fact I need to write a note to Nigerian govt, critical thinking class should be made compulsory in both elementary and higher institutions cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 1:36am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
Bow ur head when u tell me good night, I've told u to treat me as u treat the opposite sex. Talk when I ask you talk and do whatever I command you to do, u hear??!!

SMH.........

I countered you today for 2 reasons; 1. So that a lot of young girls don't get misled by your lousiness. 2. To expose the depth of your stu.pidity (which you are known for). That I achieved! Mission accomplished! FYI, no one is scared of you on this forum, people just see you as a worthless piece of trash and most times they throw you where you belong; a trash can.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I countered you today for 2 reasons; 1. So that a lot of young girls don't get misled by your lousiness. 2. To expose the depth of your stu.pidity (which you are known for). That I achieved! Mission accomplished! FYI, no one is scared of you on this forum, people just see you as a worthless piece of trash and most times they throw you where you belong; a trash can.

aawwww my dear, the truth hurts uh?? Now, u must be delusional cos we clearly know who d st*upid one is. Anyone that views my point as st*upid is definitely high on "slowpoke weed". And no one apart from bigoted fools will see me as st*upid. LMAO!! I would like to meet one person that will throw me to the trash, just one!!!

U should thank God that fools like DailyNews were here today to support your slave a*ss self. I don't f*ucking care who u're scared of and who u're not. Let me break it down for you in case u don't understand, u're pretty slow I can see....

You would treat me the way you treat every other male on this forum because I'm their equal. The fact that u don't see the opposite sex as ur equal is ur business!! If u don't rub shoulders with men, then don't f*ucking rub shoulders with me hun, don't even dare!!

You are an adamant fool, non-achieving dummy programmed by the bigots u grew up with. U're forever inferior and it's pretty sad that u'll forever have to live with that!! smh!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 16, 2012
Funny thread!

Why would a decent woman want to cheat, or sleep around, anyway?? That's basically the problem I've with these pseudo-feminists... Instead of creating a niche for themselves, and playing the 'game' based on their strength and natural wavelength, they're always trying to outdo men in everything...Thus, wrecking more havoc on the society and family values...

Is cheating also part of women-empowerment? - feminists and their inane ideology.... "Everything a man can do, a woman can also do." grin

Can women also have dycks and spermotozoa? Do men have ti.ts and vaginas?

I agree with Vivian, decent women shouldn't engage in cheating, it makes them look worthless and cheap... What about your pride and your African-ness? I don't rate girls that fvck around - be yourself and don't let the actions of others give you pretext to react in a negative way, all in the name of gender equality and feminism... Be yourself and be unique, black women!!! Morals!! Morals!!! Morals!!!

Women empowerment means achieving greatness and competing in the corporate world - not fvcking around like a slut just because you want to assume "equality" with the opposite gender...

Harriet Tubman, Hilary Clinton, Queens Mother Mary etc. are examples of women who understood what women empowerment actually means - it means achieving greatness and respecting family values - not fvcking around like a slut...

But hey, what do I know? I'm sleepy - each to their own... grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Vivian Chinanza:
You must be outta your mind girl, u are daft!! I didn't hv to even prove anything, just by your posts and those that are co-signing it is enough to know that u're a fool!
Though they keep telling me to leave u alone, I just can't because one day u'll have kids if u don't hv any yet (*sudders @ d thought*) and they'll grow up to a worthless dummy for a mother. Prolly will make them goal-less, men dependent whores! Freaking sad, I tell you. Teaching ur daughters to stay with men that cheat on them because "men are men" and it is acceptable for men to cheat.

WTF does "men are men" even mean, u simpleton!!......You keep running away from intellectual discourse. I'm st*upid rit?? Answer my questions first' I'll love to educate you silly lil thing!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: .

Shut up Shymmex, u don't even want to go there with me!! Nobody is asking females to cheat, we are simply saying require the same for men as u do female!! A man who cheats is a w.hore, a cheap slut and he's no way better better than a cheating female!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 16, 2012
Vivian

Be yourself and don't let anyone change you...

You're African and feminism is counter-productive...

Empower yourself by achieving greatness and by competing with men in the corporate world - not by cheating...

I'm out!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: Vivian

Be yourself and don't let anyone change you...

You're African and feminism is counter-productive...

Empower yourself by achieving greatness and by competing with men in the corporate world - not by cheating...

I'm out!!
SHUT YOUR A*SS UP, Empowerment has never been about cheating, check d def. mumu!!

"You're African and feminism is counter-productive..." Just take a look at this st*upid, non progressive line!! Keep on running away from me ooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:

Shut up Shymmex, u don't even want to go there with me!! Nobody is asking females to cheat, we are simply saying require the same for men as u do female!! A man who cheats is a w.hore, a cheap slut and he's no way better better than a cheating female!!

A men who cheats is a who.re and useless - agreed...

However, why should women support other women who cheat on the premise that men cheat?

So, just because everyone is a 'drug dealer', I should also be a 'drug dealer' - and justify my action because others are doing it, no?

Why can't I just be myself, do what I want to do, and not follow "groupthink?"

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 2:08am On Oct 16, 2012
Sholly, I know Funmi Iyanda too well my dear, don't talk to me about female motivational speakers who are still single in their 40s, of course they can never know what it is like to be married and build a home. Talk to me about successful motivational speakers who are wives! Being a wife is not learnt, it is experienced! A virtuous wife is worth more than rubies.... Ewu ofia!

Well, that's where we are different my dear, I wanna be a wife someday, so I won't want men to "STFU" when I talk, so I listen to women who are successful both as wives and as personalities.

Funmi Iyanda is successful, no doubt, but there is something she is not; A WIFE..........but believe me she is not as lousy and stu.pid as you!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza:

[img]http://troll.me/images/jayz-and-kanye-laughing/she-mad-obviously.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
SHUT YOUR A*SS UP, Empowerment has never been about cheating, check d def. mumu!!

"You're African and feminism is counter-productive..." Just take a look at this st*upid, non progressive line!! Keep on running away from me ooo!!

Feminism is counter-productive!!

Some of the ideas are brilliant, however, just like everything that's extreme - it becomes a burden/counter-productive...

You're an African and no matter how far you run, you can never run away from your culture...

It's better to balance the two and just be in-between...

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx:

A men who cheats is a who.re and useless - agreed...

However, why should women support other women who cheat on the premise that men cheat?

So, just because everyone is a 'drug dealer', I should also be a 'drug dealer' - and justify my action because others are doing it, no?

Why can't I just be myself, do what I want to do, and not follow "groupthink?"

Shymmex before u contribute on a thread, go a few pages back and read, dammit!! Nobody is saying a woman should cheat because her man

cheated. Hold up, I would quote what led to the realization of her slave-like mentality!!

Vivian: I hate it when women cheat!!! Nd I don't understand why I prefer to see a man see to that of a woman! If I'm a man and my woman cheats, she will be out on her bony azz.

Men are men, the sooner we understand that telling a man not to be a man is like telling a rainbow not to be colourful the better for us.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 16, 2012
Men cheat to get more experience in sex stuff that will help to improve their sex life with their real partner ..bottom line we cheat for u girls we care about u.women should b happy when their men are cheating cuz that means they love them .btw fhuck around aint easy u should reward and thank us ..cuz when we innove in bed u r happy tho women r always picky.my 2cents
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 16, 2012
The most power woman in the world, Hilary Clinton, believes in women-empowerment not feminism...

Bill clinton cheated on her with Monica Lewinsky.. However, she still stayed with her man because she believes in family values... She didn't go about cheating like a freaking slut because "what a man can do, a woman can also do." grin

All the most power women in the world aren't even feminists... Susan Rice, Samantha Powers, Okonjo Iweala etc.. they all have families/married...

To be honest, feminists are just noisemakers IMO!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Men cheat to get more experience in sex stuff that will help to improve their sex life with their real partner ..bottom line we cheat for u girls we care about u.women should b happy when their men are cheating cuz that means they love them .btw fhuck around aint easy u should reward and thank us ..cuz when we innove in bed u r happy tho women r always picky.my 2cents

LMAO!! U're a fool!! grin grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 2:20am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: The most power woman in the world, Hilary Clinton, believes in women-empowerment not feminism...

Bill clinton cheated on her with Monica Lewinsky.. However, she still stayed with her man because she believes in family values... She didn't go about cheating like a freaking slut because "what a man can do, a woman can also do." grin

All the most power women in the world aren't even feminists... Susan Rice, Samantha Powers, Okonjo Iweala etc.. they all have families/married...

Yea, I remember Monica, the lady that did the presidential BJ......lol.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Most men are natural born cheaters...

Women shouldn't try to outdo men in the cheating game, it devalues women, TBH...

It's your responsibility to choose the right guy, and if he ends up being a cheat - kick his ar.se to the curb and move on..

Don't let people change you in the name of 'gender equality'...

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: The most power woman in the world, Hilary Clinton, believes in women-empowerment not feminism...

OMG!!! What does feminism mean Shymmex and who is a feminist?? We are apparently talking about two different things here. Quote me ur def, and let's move forward. Based on my definition, all u said here is complete crap. Do not bring me the whole extreme feminist bullsh*it. Tell me what a feminist is to you, this above is garbage!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Yea, I remember Monica, the lady that did the presidential BJ......lol.

And it was all over the news...

However, Hilary Clinton, didn't let that change her - she weathered the storm and moved on to greatness...

And right now, she's the most powerful woman in the power...

She controls America's security and foreign policy - that's 'empowerment'...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: Most men are natural born cheaters...

Women shouldn't try to outdo men in the cheating game, it devalues women, TBH...

It's your responsibility to choose the right guy, and if he ends up being a cheat - kick his ar.se to the curb and move on..

Don't let people change you in the name of 'gender equality'...

I'm out!
You've said u're out like 50 times, u keep making a point that is more or less pointless to the whole thread!! Fu*ck it!! How many times do you want me to say it!! The thread is not about women cheating, it's not!! I mean, WTF?? Who are u even talking to and what d f*uck are u saying?? Are u high?? Read like someone that can comprehend and reply based on what is posed to you!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 16, 2012
jay bee pls don't lock the thread, no more insults I promise! I need to do some educating!
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 2:27am On Oct 16, 2012
Sholly, I'm still waiting for you, talk to me about motivational speakers who are wives! Ewu ofiah!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza: Sholly, I'm still waiting for you, talk to me about motivational speakers who are wives! Ewu ofiah!
Why are u talking when I haven't asked you to?? Answer all the questions I've been posing to you and if u need a list for inspiration. Give a min and I'll post it here.

lol, Shymmex don't give this girl liver, u'll not be able to save her when i start whooping her!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
OMG!!! What does feminism mean Shymmex and who is a feminist?? We are apparently talking about two different things here. Quote me ur def, and let's move forward. Based on my definition, all u said here is complete crap. Do not bring me the whole extreme feminist bullsh*it. Tell me what a feminist is to you, this above is garbage!!

Feminism is basically women trying to outdo men in all works of life(including sex)...It started with social, political, and economic equality - but right now, these nutters have shifted it to encompass everything men do...

I won't be surprised if women start having se.x change in the next 20 years, just to sing the feminism "hallelujah," to be honest... Anytime women talk about doing something men do, that's feminism as well - they have included all facets of life in that inane ideology... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.