Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49528 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Policewoman(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Callotti:

I am not surprised.
KWENU!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
First to graduate. . . first in FRAUD!!!
Too many of them on NL. . . . grin
Tomorrow. . .some ashawo for grades posters will be quoting 'JAMB' statistics from ENUGU tabloids. . .
Satan don catch God for 'expo'! cheesy
Shut up dia! And who told u that this is not a national problem? Y must u display ur ignorance always?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by galadima77(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
76virgins: Abeg give them 76virgins,lol

half knowledge is also dangerous...abeg it's 72 virgins my frnd. quote right!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
val_dee:

Hey prof
Yes...Can i help you
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Abagworo(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
This is disgusting. ESUT needs serious investigation. We cannot call it mere coincidence that all three are ESUT "graduates".

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by empowerme(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2012
qjustwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full name and NYSC details?

Thanks 'jare' my bro, you read my mind.

@Op, why would u bring their dirty linens to d public notice with their names boldly inscribed on them...u wan ruin their lives finish...?

Definitely u are one of those ALUU villagers without human feelings on the prowl...dat needs to be touched...so dat u can know what it feels like to hurt your fellows .
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Emychina(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2012
Horlawoomey: grin grin grin grin grin I BROKEN DOWN IN TEARSES, ROLLING ON THE FLOOR.
gbagaun.look at u,jst listen to urslf.i broken down in tearses.illiterate.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by sage2(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2012
I am self-taught programmer. I have met some computer science graduates with 2.1 who don't know how to write a simple "Hello, World" program. The situation is actually worse than we think.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2012
datola:

Please spare this guy!

I've come across some first class graduates (as in those who earned it through sheer intelligence and hardwork) having problem with these words:

:their" "there"; "as" "has".

We need to find out if those ESUT graduates are good at other courses- such as mathematics. There is nothing to be proud about being able to speak and write good english langauge when you can learn science and arts in your own dialect.

Now a complete scrutiny is taking place on this thread, MY ADVICE
If u know u aren't competent enough pls its best u avoid this thread for ur own good.

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:

CY 09... I see u oooo
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by toria1980(f): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2012
Pls house, I ​am curious to knw how they managed to graduate frm high school..seriouly dis pple no do disertation? If they did, how did they do their viva(project defence)? They really need to go back to high sch
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2012
ESUT Published their names, below is the link
http://esut.edu.ng/FAKE%20STUDENTS.ESUT.1.pdf
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Jarus(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2012
wahala wa o cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Jarus(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2012
Emychina: gbagaun.look at u,jst listen to urslf.i broken down in tearses.illiterate.
There is something called sarcasm, dude.

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2012
ogbeche77:
CY 09... I see u oooo
Bruv i see you also, am having a good laugh this morning...NL no go kill person!
Wad up with you na?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by try69: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Femsyn:
Some peeps are just not qualified to comment on this thread. Blunder upon blunder...whaaaaTttt!!! Lol@"beat me in ur field". Thank God you used "might".

U go tell me weda English na ur papa language..Even the English people themselves make written English mistakes..these people own jus dey too much plus dem dey unlucky naim make dem open their nyansh..can Oga maddam "Patience" speak well?..i know many people that either bought their certificates or some gals that bleep any lecturer jus to pass..This is nothing new in a corrupt system.

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Jarus:
There is something called sarcasm, dude.
Probably he didn't do literature in school! grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Abagworo: This is disgusting
What is disgusting? England, whose people you would expect ought to be fluent in spoken and written English, are less impressive in this regard. There have been several occasions I get e-mails from my English colleagues, upon reading them, I burst into laughter!

So let me speak as I thought it wise to.... are you shame of my righting english? If so, how am I learn the beta one?

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Jarus(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full name and NYSC details?

That was teh first thing that came to my mind too, but the laughter overrode it.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by galadima77(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2012
sylve11:

Guy nor be only u. I don laff so tey water dey run down my cheeks. Just too funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

ol boy many dangote trucks dey enter bush very soon.
He thinks it's all abt first degree cert abi?
Don't knw hw degree translates to high iq...tot it's an avenue...and being an illiterate doesn't mean one is so dumb.
We are even abusing dat word illiterate. Gbam!!!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Policewoman: Shut up dia! And who told u that this is not a national problem? Y must u display ur ignorance always?
May ur days be long bro,truth be told, this is a NATIONAL issue, portraying it one sided is sheer wickedness
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2012
toria1980: Pls house, I ​am curious to knw how they manage to graduate frm high school..seriouly dis pple no do disertation? If they did, how did they do their viva(project defend)? They really need to go back to high sch
You lack proper use of tenses, i wonder if you really passed through high school also! undecided
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Jarus(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2012
rallymento: I am Highly Ashamed with those people that admitted these 'staunch village barrow pushers' into ESUT, I blame the Enugu state government for the poor standard of Education in that school. Is quite a pity!

It's quite a pity.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Originakalokalo(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2012
Those guys may be secondary school drop out,who payed their way to get that certificate.i dont think any nigerian graduate can be as bad as that.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Bwave: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2012
sage_: I am self-thought programmer. I have met some computer science graduates with 2.1 who don't know how to write a simple "Hello, World" program. The situation is actually worstworse than we think.

toria1980: Pls house, I ​am curious to knw how they managemanaged to graduate frm high school..seriouly dis pple no do disertation? If they did, how did they do their viva(project defenddefence)? They really need to go back to high sch

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Jarus(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2012
fankasibe: There is dis female copper in my office, she's is very pretty and has a sexy body structure, but can't even pronounce words on a sign-post. If u give her 500 naira, u will av a nice sèx with her..... My boss talk sey she dey hard working.
I will tell her. I know you o grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Jarus:

That was teh first thing that came to my mind too, but the laughter overrode it.
Without any malice, why is it wrong to have their names in print? If it was a politician that was found wanting in this regard, I am sure all would want to know the name of that politician. Same goes with these individuals I think.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Mad Cow:

HABA MANA!!

No be like that na.. typing from a phone is not friendly o!! grin

You wicked sha!! But point noted.. And no be all Nigerian grads I dey diss.. Just say like 60% of my platoon members were unemployable.. lol
not that i'm better. Infact, my command of programming languages outclasses that of english english language but that's what you get from NAS/ENGINEERING students due to unending mathematics. Me don buy new dico since. I no fit afford public falling of hands.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Chanchit: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

Is one of them your brother....? Why can't the Op put the name, by so doing, when they go for interview, they'll be given exemption, as per say them too much.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Policewoman(f): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2012
rallymento: I am Highly Ashamed with those people that admitted these 'staunch village barrow pushers' into ESUT, I blame the Enugu state government for the poor standard of Education in that school. IS QUITE a pity!

Kettle calling pot black. Is it "is quite" or "it's quite" a pity?

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2012
The root cause of this anomally can be traced to the too much emphasis placed on certificate rather than knowledge acquisition. I will not blame these students but the school authority that displayed high level of incompetence or corruption by not only graduating but also mobilising the students for the national service (NYSC). Do not castigate the students. They could out-perform you in other areas of human endeavour if they had received proper counselling in the university ealier enough prior to graduation.

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by slimyem: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2012
galadima77:

what a tot. So u'd prefer dey ruin our children's background?

Now one wld begin to wonder y everyth is being privatized...no more commitment to service cos of gross indiscipline, selfishness n greed....and d chain goes on and on.
Mind u, some of "these" guys might secure beta jobs even b4 those of u wit legit certs.

God won't come down...as He didn't come to Ghana.
what do you interprete the #just saying# at the end of my post as?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Biggyd2: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2012
ohnyore: ESUT Published their names, below is the link
http://esut.edu.ng/FAKE%20STUDENTS.ESUT.1.pdf

And most of these ones would have been collecting money from their parents and guardians, and were giving whoever cared to know, the impression that they were in school. Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp / Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos)