Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49510 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Joel777: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2012
ambrosini593:

http://blueprintng.com/2012/10/exclusivenysc-rejects-illiterate-graduates/
This is outrageous. Where is the NUC?!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2012
Honestly, they have indeed destroyed that school for good. the pack of illiterates that roam around that enclave daily claiming to be students is overwhelming and outrageous.

A school where irrespective of your jamb score, you are guaranteed an admission. The result, all types of riff raffs from different corners of Nigeria are there bringing with them their vices with which they terrorize Enugu and it's environs.

this nonsense has got to stop because they have robbed the once renowned ESUT of it's diginity and credibility.

It was at ESUT, in 2002, while waiting for the bus that a supposed undergraduate who passed through the four walls of a secondary school opened her mouth and said: "i can't even hear the odour of this okpa that i am eating".

What a caricature of an institution.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2012
obasy09: The root cause of this anomally can be traced to[i] the too[/i] much emphasis placed on certificate rather than knowledge acquisition. I will not blame these students but the school authority that displayed high level of incompetence or corruption by not only graduating but also mobilising the students for the national service (NYSC). Do not castigate the students. They could out-perform you in other areas of human endeavour if they had received proper counselling in the university ealier enough prior to graduation.
Bro Naahhhh, what meant those inglish angry angry angry, why breaketh a coke bottle this early morning wink
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2012
Emychina: gbagaun.look at u,jst listen to urslf.i broken down in tearses.illiterate.
i dey sell humour detection. You go buy?
sage_: I am self-thought programmer. I have met some computer science graduates with 2.1 who don't know how to write a simple "Hello, World" program. The situation is actually worst than we think.
if i hear
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2012
mc~evans:
Gosh! I don't know if I should laugh, cry or dance to this. There r so many Jamb candidates that r [b]far more better [/b]than these ppl yet they still fail exams.. I weep for 9ja
9ja also weeps for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Just 3??....people wit fake results are many,there's no difference btw them and an illiterate
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by swoosh(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2012
There could be data privacy breach here..Not sure it was neccesary to publish their details. Nigerian officials love to play to the gallery at the slightest opportunity- forgetting many of them are part of the problem in the first place. Eish!

Not condeming these people yet (cos I cant verify authenticity of this post) but if true then shud be a lesson for those students who do not want to work for thier degrees - somehows it gets back at you in the long run
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Emychina(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
Probably he didn't do literature in school! grin
who told u that i didnt do literature in school.inshort i will flog ur ass.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2012
Peckiee: Just 3??....people wit fake results are many,there's no difference btw them and an illiterate
Sis... how fine you is and your english is in tartas
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2012
Bandit C.:
Honestly, they have indeed destroyed that school for good. the pack of illiterates that roam around that enclave daily claiming to be students is overwhelming and outrageous.

A school where irrespective of your jamb score, you are guaranteed an admission. The result, all types of riff raffs from different corners of Nigeria are there bringing with them their vices with which they terrorize Enugu and it's environs.

this nonsense has got to stop because they have robbed the once renowned ESUT of it's diginity and credibility.

It was at ESUT, in 2002, while waiting for the bus that a supposed undergraduate who passed through the four walls of a secondary school opened her mouth and said: "i can't even hear the odour of this okpa that i am eating".

What a caricature of an institution.
lol grin@thebolded.....

...Let's not neutralize ESUT. This is the norm throughout the federation...Btw, let's not be too quick to use English to qualify someone's literacy or education because even some people who speak good English are an embarrassments to themselves. There are also people who aint good in speaking English but are very good in other disciplines.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2012
Illiterate Graduates... shocked Haba Nigeria E no get wetin we no go hear. grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by datola: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2012
sage_: I am self-thought programmer. I have met some computer science graduates with 2.1 who don't know how to write a simple "Hello, World" program. The situation is actually worst than we think.

We should not base test of intelligence on being able to speak and write good english language! It is not our language and as such we cannot afford not to make a mistake.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2012
swoosh: There could be data privacy breach here..Not sure it was neccesary to publish their details. Nigerian officials love to play to the gallery at the slightest opportunity- forgetting many of them are part of the problem in the first place. Eish!

Not condeming these people yet (cos I cant verify authenticity of this post) but if true then shud be a lesson for those students who do not want to work for thier degrees - somehows it gets back at you in the long run

@bold,
I beg to differ on this. These individuals are alleged to have committed a crime by claiming to be graduates of an Institution of Higher learning without having enrolled into, been assessed by and deemed qualified by the institution of learning.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Sunkky01(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full name and NYSC details?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2012
Jarus:
9ja also weeps for you cheesy

Haha bros, I no follow oh cheesy
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by hustla(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2012
optimist D: this is serious. But some of us will fail that question about border sharing roman figure.... but if he wrote this, “I awarded a degree in Enugu State University of Science and Technology I have a probeam in my university am manegn my siefe to funsh my school,” then the pupil he was teaching are in trouble.lol

I see no real reason y I shld knw Roman numerals beyond 5..
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Blazay(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2012
Policewoman: Shut up dia! And who told u that this is not a national problem? Y must u display ur ignorance always?

Is that what the topic of the thread is all about? cheesy
I would not expect anything less from one who was 'delivered' after A PHOCKING ROTTEN placenta! kiss
It was trying to avoid further communications/contact with an UGLY IMBECEELE LIKE YOU! kiss
Freak-a-zoid! kiss
Move jor!
Ashawo ESUT!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by paris10: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2012

I AM A SELF-TAUGHT PROGRAMMER, not I am self-thought programmer. Please do check your spellings and grammer before posting. Today is a bashing day for typographical error!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by fashyoung147(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2012
This is jst too funny buf we all knw that those Electrical/Electronics acclaimed graduates will end up in alaba market or computer village
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by sexyglow(f): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2012
mr Lt: Hmmm Eshoot
;DLMAO..my Ribs eh..lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2012
try69:

U go tell me weda English na ur papa language..Even the English people themselves make written English mistakes..these people own jus dey too much plus dem dey unlucky naim make dem open their nyansh..can Oga maddam "Patience" speak well?..i know many people that either bought their certificates or some gals that bleep any lecturer jus to pass..This is nothing new in a corrupt system.

brother let's condemn evil anytime we smell them , call a spade a spade
My own question I have for u is;
Were these dudes asked questions in their exams in igbo or english ?
If in english how then did they graduate ?

They should investigate their lecturers and HODS' pls
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2012
But wait oh. Na by force make nairalanders use english language comment? Over 80% of comments for this thread alone dey burst ribs. If i know sey i no get that correct sentence combination with english, make i kukuma use pidgin nah.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Aksally(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2012
'98 during my Pre-ND I discovered that I was more knowledgeable than some of the graduating HND students and I was like 'this is not my level and that is not theirs too'.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Bro Naahhhh, what meant those inglish angry angry angry, why breaketh a coke bottle this early morning wink

Just point out what is wrong with the statements and stop displaying your lack of comprehension.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full name and NYSC details?
what meant this shocked

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by striker07(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2012
I am not surprised though,when i was in camp, i met a corps member who finds it very difficult to determine where his number is located, for instance if like 755 to 800 is in a group,and so on, he finds it difficult to know where he belongs.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2012
paris10:

I AM A SELF-TAUGHT PROGRAMMER, not I am self-thought programmer. Please do check your spellings and grammer grammar before posting. Today is a bashing day for typograpghical typographical error!
Guess you need a microscope
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by freebreezeyz(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2012
BAD MARKET......WRONG FOUNDATION......FAILED SOCIETY......FAILED NATION......EDUCATION SYSTEM IN SHAMBLES.....GOD HELP NIGERIA..... sad
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Femsyn(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2012
paris10:

I AM A SELF-TAUGHT PROGRAMMER, not I am self-thought programmer. Please do check your spellings and grammer before posting. Today is a bashing day for typograpghical error!

Walahi, people are gradually getting scared of posting comments...lmao. Pidgin things next!!!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by kilo88: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2012
NA WA O grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2012
obasy09:

Just point out what is wrong with the statements and stop displaying your lack of comprehension.
I aint spoke english like them ESUST, if I right any, it is how its felt in my mind tongue
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by slimyem: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
And for someone who censors a phrase like "what if he r .apes you" to "what if he molestation you",Seun too needs to be flogged!!
He encourages the decay.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.