Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) (7437 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by blackbalang(f): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wnt call it a crush but will go 4 Mynd
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Upon say she dey crush on you? Oga mention your crush (about to break hearts) grin
Iyatrustee had bandage around her head cos I mentioned her name last week. Pls I dont want trouble. D next girl might be a bandage around her azz undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: Wnt call it a crush but will go 4 Mynd
You have no idea what you are getting in miss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
seriously undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
Iyatrustee had bandage around her head cos I mentioned her name last week. Pls I dont want trouble. D next girl might be a bandage around her azz undecided
Bandage around wia? I go use funnel transfer d engine oil inside her ear if she try nonsense. Look face o!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
seriously undecided
Dem go soon come attack her now
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bandage around wia? I go use funnel transfer d engine oil inside her ear if she try nonsense. Look face o!
abeg no carry ur agbero lifestyle touch her succulent body o! grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by blackbalang(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
plz doooooooooo tell
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

I do understand you. I think there are several monthly concepts; The Wooing Challenge, The Debate (not sure, SK should know that, and others coming up) Just as you've rightly said, it's to spice up the section (appreciate members' posts) while being real with our postings. Cheers!

aite man...got the drift

@mynd and idowu, back to sender...y'all know i aint gay...E-badu belle no good o
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chai! See wickedness. ID don enter gear.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: plz doooooooooo tell
Erm.. I have been known to be crazy ma'am
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
lalaosky:

aite man...got the drift

@mynd and idowu, back to sender...y'all know i aint gay...E-badu belle no good o
Okay sorry, I keep forgetting. You are Bi
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
abeg no carry ur agbero lifestyle touch her succulent body o! grin
Tell her to respect herself den! angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
lalaosky:

aite man...got the drift

U gay ke? I no u not na!! No b u? Nackson d Abuna grinder or she na Mosoko d nanni God.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by blackbalang(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm.. I have been known to be crazy ma'am
noted. I have been known to be weird Sir
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: noted. I have been known to be weird Sir
Okay oo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tell her to respect herself den! angry
so where u want make I block you? cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
so where u want make I block you? cool
Ur choice...sugar-tomato! cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: noted. I have been known to be weird Sir
Excuse me! Who is u? U can't stroll in and stamp a koboko jus like dat! Wey ur particulars undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Excuse me! Who is u? U can't stroll in and stamp a koboko jus like dat! Wey ur particulars undecided
huh?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
who mentioned my name? angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
huh?
Wot? I no go collect owo ile ni! It's Monday na! No spoil runs mehn angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur choice...sugar-tomato! cheesy
do u mind meeting at that incompleted building at the back of that mechanic workshop? cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
iyatrustee: who mentioned my name? angry angry angry
Dem forget Prick inside ur ear last nite? U hearing tins o
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
iyatrustee: who mentioned my name? angry angry angry
e be like say na me o undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
do u mind meeting at that incompleted building at the back of that mechanic workshop? cool
No qualms! Bring igbo(weed) and I'll supply KAsenprenco. cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dem forget Prick inside ur ear last nite?
surely not mine undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by blackbalang(f): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Excuse me! Who is u? U can't stroll in and. stamp a koboko jus like dat! Wey ur particulars undecided
I don't need papers to stroll in,take a sit or stroll out. Lol
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No qualms! Bring igbo(weed) and I'll supply KAsenprenco . cool
what d hell is that? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot? I no go collect owo ile ni! It's Monday na! No spoil runs mehn angry
fine iya.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: I don't need papers to stroll in,take a sit or stroll out. Lol
Erm..... I no dey oo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: I don't need papers to stroll in,take a sit or stroll out. Lol
Oh boi see bar! shocked
Emm.. Fine cheddar! Are u related to Pdiddy? I' ll suggest u pack ur wacky bars to recycle. Me stroll out? U high on granulated sugar? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss / Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.