Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) (7434 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: r u scrd... Am not sure d coast is cleared ....yet
Okay shoot. Lets hear it
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
he is not a virgin if that is what u want to confirm undecided
Face front please
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
lalaosky:

thanx peppermint mu...no mind that mynd putting hidden posts inside my E-garri

undecided undecided undecided so gay
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by blackbalang(f): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
Mynd_44:
Okay shoot. Lets hear it
calm down. I dnt do rush rush oooo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
Face front please
blackbalang: better. Cos I dnt want a cry baby.lol
Well I am not one
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: calm down. I dnt do rush rush oooo
Okay
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Caracta(f): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis™:

Here comes my "nairaland crush"..
.. smiley
#smiles#
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by blackbalang(f): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay
cleared oya Mynd fllw me. U r mine.hehehehe
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis(tm):

Here comes my "nairaland crush"..

Where my sister? Imagine this player.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Where my sister? Imagine this player.
your sister? oh shes fine.. smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
blackbalang: cleared oya Mynd fllw me. U r mine.hehehehe
Okay
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis(tm):

your sister? oh shes fine.. smiley
I'd warn Maria about you. Here you are crushing on another.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

lol.. I'll wait for the feedback..
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ok, my list goes like this;
Funny: 190/190-the-clown
Weird: Lefool lefool (lefulefu)
Smart: vivian chinaza
Crazy: Anti-Gbagaun (190, I strongly believe this is you but I'm still watching.)
Reserved: Flanrey
Polite: uj_sizzle
And lastly, mon cher Lalaosky, he's lovely, warm and intelligent.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Lovelyempress(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Lovely empress, did you read the first post on the first page? Pls., we're talking about a NL Romance section users, you would have observed one or two. Lets know them cheesy
Lol sorry hmmm I don't have one
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by StellaBella(f): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
ijebabe is after me
So I will not mention your name SK.

Tellwisdom...gotta love his rudest axz
Ayobase...your grammer excites my hidden places
Dont8....your wit is awesome amd rejuvinate my right ikebe
Foxybone....stop smoking weed im the jungle ...

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
wow!!! i miss plenty o....

funny.....190 the clown
intelligent....sexkillz, ghettodreams, free2ryhme
entertaining...D-explorer
smart....itsmodella and Vivian
weird...ikekings and Benny

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
I guess its time for the juvenile version

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44: I guess its time for the juvenile version
shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://1.bp..com/-HCHuQfQcFXI/UFd0GwcwZRI/AAAAAAAAAbI/hq20dbvUlnk/s1600/roflmao.gif[/img]
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by vivianc(f): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
Awwwwwww.......
D Explorer, Boron, Itsmodella(nwunye dim), vicky..........thanks guys, I'm crushing on you too.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Jambsupport(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
annoyin is gbagaun woteva
smart n cool is i lik lalaosky
intelligent n fun is d-explorer
crazy is ziqqz
funny is 190
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

lol, he is entitled to as many as he wants......he is a man or have you forgotten?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Maria-G:
lol, he is entitled to as many as he wants......he is a man or have you forgotten?
and you're a woman, you can say whatever you like.......
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

undecided undecided undecided so gay

ooooooomu, joey wetin i do you nah...cant you see am already taken by itsModella huh?.. angryangryangryangry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
ItsModella:
And lastly, mon cher Lalaosky, he's lovely, warm and intelligent.

hehehehehehehehe...if this isn't love, then what is it cos that would mean love don't exist...joeydozzy, you see am?...am straight not gay so carry your fake tales elsewhere
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Maria-G:
acidosis(tm):

and you're a woman, you can say whatever you like.......
Now i get the picture. I will search for a better guy for my dear sister cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Jambsupport:
smart n cool is i lik lalaosky

awww....got lots of love from cute ladies this week...love you too jambsupport...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
~vicky~:
wow!!! i miss plenty o....

funny.....190 the clown
intelligent....sexkillz, ghettodreams, free2ryhme
entertaining...D-explorer
smart....itsmodella and Vivian
weird...ikekings and Benny

thanks sweetie smiley smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
lalaosky:

hehehehehehehehe...if this isn't love, then what is it cos that would mean love don't exist...joeydozzy, you see am?...am straight not gay so carry your fake tales elsewhere
take it easy with joeydozzy, he's just a natural hater...he can't help but nag all the blessed time.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:
not funny, Uncle D...#sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
lalaosky:

awww....got lots of love from cute ladies this week...love you too jambsupport...cheesycheesycheesy

for your small mind now grin

ItsModella:
thanks sweetie smiley smiley

cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Please go ahead.. My fear is, you may not get a better man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is D Best Way To Reply/accept A Friendship Request From A Girl 2ru Email / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her / <<<....>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.