Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) (4843 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by skydeep(f): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oga mi sir, i humble o! Skydeep na our wife; you do morning, i do night. My list is innocent grin
*clears throat* I have no idea what u are talkin about cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
skydeep:
*clears throat* I have no idea what u are talkin about cheesy
Yeah! I shouldn't have said that for general views wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
God forgive me my sins..how can i forget the one and only

PENDO89:since i actively started viewing romance section last year, i've tried my best to find faults in pendo89's posts and till this day i can't find any.gosh, pendo is like a perfect poster!!.always making sense.her posts are filled with wisdom just like vivi chinaza posts.i wouldn't be suprised if they are both the same person
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by skydeep(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah! I shouldn't have said that for general views wink
grin. Try again
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
sexkillz: Grossly misunderstood and attacked by the majority no matter how hard she tries to explain her stand. Steadfast and resilient and a never-say-die no-crowd-following-mentality. . . Greatly admired since i perfectly understand her. . . Her name is Vivian Chinaza
Beautiful!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by vivianc(f): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
sexkillz: Grossly misunderstood and attacked by the majority no matter how hard she tries to explain her stand. Steadfast and resilient and a never-say-die no-crowd-following-mentality. . . Greatly admired since i perfectly understand her. . . Her name is Vivian Chinaza

Wow! That means a lot coming from you. Thank you!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
vivian chinaza:

U dey blush? I still dey vex for u o! angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
binger: She's logical,objective and down-to-earth in her comment. Did i also say she's a wife material.oh! I just said it--VICKY.

thanks Binger smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
skydeep:
grin. You're right!
wink grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:
Here's my list from close observation.Warm and welcoming - [b]Binger
*Smiles* tnx dude

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky: aight, lets do this

shollypopz and abiL: daring,stands up for their rights and when they both collabo, you're in for one hell of ride!!.did i mention they are cute too?..*winks*

itsModella:my "green latern", very intelligent and vast in many aspect of life

mynd_44:ubiquitous.dude can be found in every single thread of romance section and just like sexkillz, he dosen't give a fûck!!

D-explorer: his ability to spice up romance section together with sexkillz is unrivalled

idowuogbo:her razziness turns me on!!

Vivian chinaza:knowledgeable and reserved.rarley looses her temper

carefreewannabe:lovely and daring and has a never say die attitude

crazyman:this dude is good at what he does best; arguement and convincing one to see things his own way.his way with words is amazing

guitarlife:the NL english language proffesor.dude's wriiten english blows me away

ijebabe:her love for celebrity news is out of this world.me likey

breathing:her diary is a joy to read albeit the long epistles

lola.luv:lovely,intelligent and post wonderful posts/advice.i like her
and finally
uj_sizzle:there is no word mentioned in D-x's criterion that can best decribe her.she is all the criteria embedded in one single undescribeable word
Thanks my bloda smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by skydeep(f): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

wink grin
you are pathetic grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
skydeep:
you are pathetic grin
You're such a darling wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
~vicky~:

thanks Binger smiley
U welcome,dear...btw,i can see ur b.f proposing to ya...lolz
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
binger: U welcome,dear...btw,i can see ur b.f proposing to ya...lolz
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by vivianc(f): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
@DX and Lala; thanks guys. I'm crushing on you too.

@Badosky; pls forgive me. Let's make peace.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
BINGER & k2039(2 intelligent dudes)

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
vivian chinaza:

You are welcome. . . I just had to let it out.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by skydeep(f): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

You're such a darling wink
Thank you cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
binger: U welcome,dear...btw,i can see ur b.f proposing to ya...lolz
Taaah!! No spoil my intention. Got an eye on her frame cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
vivian chinaza: @DX and Lala; thanks guys. I'm crushing on you too.

I have forgave and forgoven u. Oya turn ur yansh let's have make up sex. kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
vivian chinaza: @DX and Lala; thanks guys. I'm crushing on you too.

Don't crush on me! I can't endure cutlass threat grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
i am crushing seriously on skydeep! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
For the past three weeks, SHOLLYPOPZ have been winning the crush trophy back to back. I've been crushing on......wait o.....abi na she dey crush me? Come o, Idowu, come here, angry Me and Shollypopz na who dey crush? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eze Promoe: For the past three weeks, SHOLLYPOPZ have been winning the crush trophy back to back. I've been crushing on......wait o.....abi na she dey crush me? Come o, Idowu, come here, angry Me and Shollypopz na who dey crush? undecided
U discombobulated sir! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Taaah!! No spoil my intention. Got an eye on her frame cool
Hahaha! Oga,i no know say ur eye dey there.oya,carry go jare!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U discombobulated sir! lipsrsealed
Oh, i see, thank you, thank you, thank you, cry You can now have ya seat.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Oh, i see, thank you, thank you, thank you, cry You can now have ya seat.

@topic
King Promoe kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chai! Badosky.i don dey feel ur vibe now...try yansh the babe gangam style:-)
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@topic
King Promoe kiss cool
Dem don already crush me pieces tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Did This Bride Makeup? (pic) / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.