Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) (4844 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by IZUKWU(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
For the second week running ,i am crushed by the literature/writing section. You guys should check it out. So many interesting stories ,so many talented writer. I no fit shout!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
IZUKWU: For the second week running ,i am crushed by the literature/writing section. You guys should check it not. So many interesting stories ,so many talented writer. I no fit shout!

Nigeria has some very good writers. O, I know. Some of the best worldwide wink Thanks for your advice.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
@sanb et Lalaosky; thank you smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by amyg(f): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

No, i don submit 50 tubers of yam already. By now you go reason with me na cheesy
Wot 4?
Dyt and Iyatrustee?wot am I gonna do wt my D-ex?
Am waiting 4 u 2 come home
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
amyg:
Wot 4?
Dyt and Iyatrustee?wot am I gonna do wt my D-ex?
Am waiting 4 u 2 come home
Oh omalichanwa, you're the only reason, i've got two hands. I'm so coming home my baby. I can't wait to recieve your warm hug.........awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer: for being the one guy who can singlehandedly derail his own threads.

Acidosis: for successfully taking sides with NL's most annoying Nigerian girls hater.

What happened to Ikekings btw?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
@sanb and amyg, babes wetin me and dyt do oh? embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
uj_sizzle: D-Explorer: for being the one guy who can singlehandedly derail his own threads.

Acidosis: for successfully taking sides with NL's most annoying Nigerian girls hater.

What happened to Ikekings btw?
*spits at her face*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by xynerise: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
iyatrustee: i am crushing seriously on skydeep! embarassed embarassed embarassed
undecided. *Pinch her*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Walks in singing
I so love my signature
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: Walks in singing
I so love my signature
How Lil Bomboy wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
He's doin wonderful
U no send gift oooo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: He's doin wonderful
U no send gift oooo
I go package no worry! I promise... cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dats my badosky
Btw, dat di.l.do still dey?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: Dats my badosky
Btw, dat di.l.do still dey?
Which size? cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
24inches
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
carefreewannabe: male:
lalaosky
Not because he put me on his list but because he tried to make peace when it was needed and because he did it without any arrogance, he is also very funny. Thanks for putting a smile on my face smiley

thanks madmoiselle...love the way you argue.without being rude, you pass your point across.me likey

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: 24inches
*ravaging through her collection*
Aha! Dia u are, big black juicy Tyson! cheesy cheesy

Dyt! It dey ooo!!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
Babymama, you and your friend should stop derailing my column wink smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
uj_sizzle: @sanb et Lalaosky; thank you smiley

yo're welcome amigo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Babymama, you and your friend should stop derailing my column wink smiley
Papiro! Press pause Biko!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ow much I love it
Missed it so much

Ehn ehn, wetin happen
*ties wrapper*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
onwokpokpo!!! somebody likes it deep.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: Ow much I love it
Missed it so much

Ehn ehn, wetin happen
*ties wrapper*
U don pour b dat? shocked shocked
Na quickie u do? lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
^ my bdy don dry na
Chai
Lyk I neva had it b4

Itsmodella
D-explorer does it beta
*dont even try 2 wink at him*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: ^ my bdy don dry na
Chai
Lyk I neva had it b4

Itsmodella
D-explorer does it beta
*dont even try 2 wink at him*
you don't say.

D- Explorer honey, how things naw? wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Moyola(f): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ Id: icatch u! tongue
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2012

*faints*...dyt and idowu please get a room i beg you two

@sanb&vivi, you're both welcome..
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
^wats faintin u now
Pours water on him

Itsmodella
I hp u read n understood my siggy
I mean every word
Ask him wat I did 2 odas
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
*subscribing to safe mode*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: Young woman
I hp u read n understood my siggy
I mean every word
Ask him wat I did 2 odas
I never claimed to be a b!tch so step aside missy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of This Wedding Reception / Lwkmd: Guy Beats Up A NL Girl D First Time They Met Posts Pix On Bbm(pix) / Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.