Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) (4845 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Danke Schon....cheesy
D-Explorer:
Here's my list from close observation
Intelligence - Sanb
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb:
Binger - Thinks logically (Fabulous)
Damn! This's the 2nd tym am making ur list...tnks hun. I am having a super crush on ya nw!*kisses*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by vivianc(f): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I have forgave and forgoven u. Oya turn ur yansh let's have make up sex. kiss

grin grin grin you are therapeutic, you know that? Well, I'm crushing on you too.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
binger: Damn! This's the 2nd tym am making ur list...tnks hun. I am having a super crush on ya nw!*kisses*
Don't kiss her! sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky:

itsModella:my "green latern", very intelligent and vast in many aspect of life

thanks dear kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Don't kiss her! sad
Shoor!!*rolls eyes*Explorer,na u be her papa?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Now that's classy...Thanks....cheesy
lalaosky:

sanb:logical.says her mind without fearing how others might feel about it
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
You’re simply fabulous....
binger: Damn! This's the 2nd tym am making ur list...tnks hun. I am having a super crush on ya nw!*kisses*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hahaha Lol....Great answer; serves him right!!!..cool
binger: Shoor!!*rolls eyes*Explorer,na u be her papa?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
^ Sanb thanks dearie smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
binger: Shoor!!*rolls eyes*Explorer,na u be her papa?
No, i don submit 50 tubers of yam already. By now you go reason with me na cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Wie Bitte? Oh dear you know you're asking for trouble. Don't let Dyt and Iyatrustee read this otherwise.....
D-Explorer:

No, i don submit 50 tubers of yam already. By now you go reason with me na cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Jambsupport(f): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

sad sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Okaaaay! U for tell me say na u be their Harvester nah...omo,the farm must be very large 4 u to receive 50 tubers 4rm mother earth. I hope planting nxt year will b this fruitful! #lwkmd!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: Hahaha Lol....Great answer; serves him right!!!..cool
Looolz
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
binger, how's legend doing?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella: binger, how's legend doing?
Fine! lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin grin grin you are therapeutic, you know that? Well, I'm crushing on you too.
And u are my thermostat, u no dat rite? Oya squeeze me! Ouchhhhh vivi! It will tear o! kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Fine! lipsrsealed
no be you get legend so shussh, how far with johnny though?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
no be you get legend so shussh, how far with johnny though?
Na me dey wear cloth for legend na! As for Johnny, he got stuck in my hmm... lastweek. Oh gal! Na jumbolance dem call wen dem sight d big mabunga.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by vivianc(f): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
And u are my thermostat, u no dat rite? Oya squeeze me! Ouchhhhh vivi! It will tear o! kiss
Omg...grin grin *hides under the bed*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: Wie Bitte? Oh dear you know you're asking for trouble. Don't let Dyt and Iyatrustee read this otherwise.....
Ich besser verstehen cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
male:
lalaosky
Not because he put me on his list but because he tried to make peace when it was needed and because he did it without any arrogance, he is also very funny. Thanks for putting a smile on my face smiley

mynd
Is fair to women and not afraid of strong women. He often has a cool attitude. wink

female:
candieangel12
She is a very smart girl who exactly knows what she wants.

MrsChima
She is strong and sophisticated.

This was for this week.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: Last week i must correct one misdemanour. I put Abujafood as a lady but just realised that he is a guy. So this week he'll remain on my list as having a Good sense of humour as per my crtiteria last week

Joeydozzy - Very funny & charming (Brilliant)

thankssmiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
gut, das ist richtig... cool
D-Explorer:

Ich besser verstehen cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Haha Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
binger: Okaaaay! U for tell me say na u be their Harvester nah...omo,the farm must be very large 4 u to receive 50 tubers 4rm mother earth. I hope planting nxt year will b this fruitful! #lwkmd!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
I've not been active here recently, just got tied down in some ways but the members this week that made the little time I had are

redmosquito- you gotta admit that Hades and minion thing is out of this world grin

Imanuelle- he has a funny way of putting things but always brings life to it

kslib- still contemplating if this is a guy or girl. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella: binger, how's legend doing?
Hahahaha! The 'boy' is good...he's currently hibernating,waiting to see ur charming figure and of course,rise! Lol
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
joeydozzy: I've not been active here recently, just got tied down in some ways but the members this week that made the little time I had are

redmosquito- you gotta admit that Hades and minion thing is out of this world grin

Imanuelle- he has a funny way of putting things but always brings life to it

kslib- still contemplating if this is a guy or girl. undecided
I totally love his Hades and Minion convos...the guy is brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
binger: Hahahaha! The 'boy' is good...he's currently hibernating,waiting to see ur charming figure and of course,rise! Lol
this weekend, me and legend will have fun.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
this weekend, me and legend will have fun.
*legend smiles* its been a long time he tasted good food. U are the perfect bet,gorgeous!...till then
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by amyg(f): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:
Here's my list from close observation
Intelligence - Mynd and Sanb
Smart - Boron10
Boring - Mugumumu
Reserved - DailyNews and annawhite
Warm and welcoming - Amyg and Binger
Calm and Lovely - Idowuogbo and Shollypopz
Funny and silly - Lefulefu
Bold - Vivian Chinaza

Oh sugar,am honoured.*kisses*

D-explorer my man,u r always on ma mind
I think I like d NEW Mynd44 and 190(bad guys turned good),
Vivian-chinaza and pendo89,u rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of This Wedding Reception / My Friend Has A Crush On Me But I Have A Boyfriend.... / And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.