Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) (4842 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by amyg(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: Gurl; I can guarantee you that he’s kidding; hence, take no notice of him.... he’s all yours...in fact I’ve already chastised him myself and I’m still waiting for Dyt and Iyatrustee as you’ve mentioned to finish the business. Let the TALK begin... cool
Oh no,wots left 4 me nah?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shollypopz:

I'm right here hun. [s]Pls buy another market, cos I will insult u without hesitation and u can't hit me, sorry[/s] undecided tongue
I never saw that, but what kept you so long?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Chai, see my somalian cucumber, wetin i do you again? grin
angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eze Promoe:
I didn't heard that, but what kept you so long?
Lol, real life
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, real life
Congratulations, you won my crush trophy for the 3rd week.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Congratulations, you won my crush trophy for the 3rd week.
kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
kiss kiss
Baby, mo nife re, funmi kiss jare. Muah Muah. wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Baby, mo nife re, funmi kiss jare. Muah Muah. wink
Lmfaooo!!! Wey my exercise cry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaooo!!! Wey my exercise cry
Chai, which one be exercise again? Dem send you? angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Chai, which one be exercise again? Dem send you? angry
Lecturer cry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by EzePromoe: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lecturer cry
Here be like classroom for ya eyes angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by jodam: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky: aight, lets do this

shollypopz and abiL: daring,stands up for their rights and when they both collabo, you're in for one hell of ride!!.did i mention they are cute too?..*winks*

itsModella:my "green latern", very intelligent and vast in many aspect of life

mynd_44:ubiquitous.dude can be found in every single thread of romance section and just like sexkillz, he dosen't give a fûck!!

D-explorer: his ability to spice up romance section together with sexkillz is unrivalled

idowuogbo:her razziness turns me on!!

Vivian chinaza:knowledgeable and reserved.rarley looses her temper

carefreewannabe:lovely and daring and has a never say die attitude

crazyman:this dude is good at what he does best; arguement and convincing one to see things his own way.his way with words is amazing

guitarlife:the NL english language proffesor.dude's wriiten english blows me away

ijebabe:her love for celebrity news is out of this world.me likey

breathing:her diary is a joy to read albeit the long epistles

lola.luv:lovely,intelligent and post wonderful posts/advice.i like her
and finally
uj_sizzle:there is no word mentioned in D-x's criterion that can best decribe her.she is all the criteria embedded in one single undescribeable word
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by cdamsel(f): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
So nobody miss me 4 here
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Jambsupport(f): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" / Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.