Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) (4846 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ha!!! Mama! Double tuale! I remember wetin u do Saheed for Kwara poly o! Till today d guy no get tongue.

Modella! If u wan pursue ur catwalk career, u best respect mama no nonsense. I ayaf told u my own o! *hands her iceblock* pele! D bone dia dey shake? grin

***locks door and hides under bed***
Modella, run for your life!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by abiL(f): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
start a thread on that and I can tutor you.

Thank you!!! kiss

...How the hell do I create a thread
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by warripekin(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ha!!! Mama! Double tuale! I remember wetin u do Saheed for Kwara poly o! Till today d guy no get tongue.

Modella! If u wan pursue ur catwalk career, u best respect mama no nonsense. I ayaf told u my own o! *hands her iceblock* pele! D bone dia dey shake? grin

LWKMD. This is funniest Nlander ever! I never stop laughing at her threads. She is real character.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eze Promoe: Where my shollypopz na? embarassed My dike don dey pressure me now! Shollypopz no force me to buy another market o. angry Na joke i dey joke o cheesy

I'm right here hun. Pls buy another market, cos I will insult u without hesitation and u can't hit me, sorry undecided tongue
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
abiL:

Thank you!!! kiss

...How the hell do I create a thread
errmmm...who in the building knows what section "PIDGIN 101" thread can fit into?

Basically, you go to whatever section you think your thread can fit into and create a topic.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Wey dat cutlass
Scratches it on d floor
Iwo da
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shollypopz:

I'm right here hun. Pls buy another market, cos I will insult u without hesitation and u can't hit me, sorry undecided tongue

lwkmd...typical shollypopz response...abiL,shollypopz,itsmodella and co, y'all should state your crushes jor...stop derailing jor
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: Wey dat cutlass
Scratches it on d floor
Iwo da
oya, fara bale jor...e don do jare.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by warripekin(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
ehn?? *removes her 6" heels* no vex me...Dyt, I say no try me, ask idowu how I mess am up the last time.
Girl!! you don't need to fight. You've got class remember? No man is worth fighting over.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
warripekin:
Girl!! you don't need to fight. You've got class remember? No man is worth fighting over.
abegi, na play tinz o...why i go wan fight over some guy?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
She's nt interested in u
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
warripekin:

all na joke o...na so we dey use play for here..oya crush on somebody fast
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by warripekin(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
warripekin:

LWKMD. This is the funniest Nlander ever! I never stop laughing at her threads. She is real character.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by abiL(f): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...typical shollypopz response...abiL,shollypopz,itsmodella and co, y'all should state your crushes jor...stop derailing jor

Help me create a thread... I want to learn pidgin English. Please grin kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
My crushes for the week are..........................................................

Let's go on a break, I'll be right back.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by abiL(f): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
My crushes are...

Itsmodella and Shollypopz

I fûck with these two bîtches

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella: Idowu, if I hear say you wan fucck me again, Sango fire that your orobo body.
Holy macaroni!!! *lesbos*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
abiL:

Help me create a thread... I want to learn pidgin English. Please grin kiss

lol...aite...will do that.lemme go start the thread.pray it hits the frontpage for better traffic and large number of tutors
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by warripekin(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
abegi, na play tinz o...why i go wan fight over some guy?
I know.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
warripekin:

LWKMD. This is funniest Nlander ever! I never stop laughing at her threads. She is real character.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
To those that "crushed" on me, thank you.
@D-Explorer: You're a prick for that post. Your planned sarcasm failed cos no one laughed, #LOSER!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
warripekin:
Dem don use blade draw Africa map for ya face before? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by abiL(f): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...aite...will do that.lemme go start the thread.pray it hits the frontpage for better traffic and large number of tutors

Thank you kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
abiL: My crushes are...

You have a constant position in my "crush" list, no need mentioning ur name
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
abiL: My crushes are...

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by warripekin(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
I am crushing on Itsmodella, Dyt and Idowu.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shollypopz: To those that "crushed" on me, thank you.
@D-Explorer: You're a prick for that post. Your planned sarcasm failed cos no one laughed, #LOSER!

Chai, see my somalian cucumber, wetin i do you again? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Oya drop ur boxers let me c wat u v got
warripekin: I am crushing on Itsmodella, Dyt and Idowu.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
I wasnt really regular on here last week....
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by warripekin(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: Oya drop ur boxers let me c wat u v got
Drop my boxers? *thinking* Tank you ma'am, I'll pass.lol
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
warripekin: I am crushing on Itsmodella, Dyt and Idowu.
*blushing*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eze Promoe:
You funny die! grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl / Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.