Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) (4834 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2012
A beautiful morning to all NLders! This thread runs every week on Mondays. It's my column in this section. I came about this because i saw the need to appreciate the posts of some people here. It's exclusive to the Romance Section.

Here's the link to the 1st Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1056571/romance-section-whos-crush-week#12296834

Here's the link to the 2nd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1068359/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 3rd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1074969/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 4th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1081328/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 5th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1087217/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 6th Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1093716/romance-section-whos-crush-week

CRITERION - Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm, Funny, Rude, Bold, Annoying, Daring etc. Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past week. There are always members around that got our attention via their comments.

Here you have the privilege to clearly state your opinion about these people while you attach them to a particular category.

Lets enjoy the thread people.

COMING UP: on Nov. 17th - SINGLES AND ABOUT-TO-WED e-CONFERENCE. Follow up link https://www.nairaland.com/1095695/singles-wed-e-conference-1.0

Nov. 30th - THE WOOING CHALLENGE! Season 2 [Female Version]

Don't be left out of the fun!!! Once again, enjoy the thread! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2012
Tobechuckwu! kiss

He dey teach me ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
^
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by xynerise: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Weird not wierd
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
She's logical,objective and down-to-earth in her comment. Did i also say she's a wife material.oh! I just said it--VICKY. Others: Daring-SHOLLYPOPZ...Friendly-MYND 44...

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
In no category
I v a crush on Jaybee, Usherlan, R231, I think Mynd too
*smiles*

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: In no category
I v a crush on Jaybee, Usherlan, R231, I think Mynd too
*smiles*
Crushing on my Somalian beauty too
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise: Weird not wierd
*ignores him*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
U neva 4get
Cm ere boo, missed u so much
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Me too..been around here all this while haven't been seeing your traces...mynd you I still remember everything
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
Scratches head
Remind me sm of it
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: Scratches head
Remind me sm of it
never mind joor. I sha know say I don miss you. Bn like forever I saw any post/comment from dyt
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shey u hav abandoned me and ran away wit IDOWU
Ayam nt angry oooo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
dyt? long time chic! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by xynerise: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
I have a crush on Iyatrustee and Idowu then garnish it with Abil grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
Here's my list from close observation
Intelligence - Mynd and Sanb
Smart - Boron10
Boring - Mugumumu
Reserved - DailyNews and annawhite
Warm and welcoming - Amyg and Binger
Calm and Lovely - Idowuogbo and Shollypopz
Funny and silly - Lefulefu
Bold - Vivian Chinaza

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by xynerise: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dyt: Shey u hav abandoned me and ran away wit IDOWU
Ayam nt angry oooo
you dey wait make I first greet u abi? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
shior! how on earth would D-explorer think annawhite is reserved? i bet she has not kicked him in the balls yet! cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by xynerise: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:
Here's my list from close observation
Intelligence - Mynd and Sanb
Smart - Boron10
Boring - Mugumumu
Reserved - DailyNews and annawhite
Warm and welcoming - Amyg and Binger
Calm and Lovely - Idowuogbo and Shollypopz
Funny and silly - Lefulefu
Bold - Vivian Chinaza
am not always on your list. Is it because I didnt allow u to visit skydeep? undecided grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Uncle Jeff *big antelope*
Iya, ayaf miss u mehn
Anna reserved? I can c she's yet 2 kick him in d balls
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
Grossly misunderstood and attacked by the majority no matter how hard she tries to explain her stand. Steadfast and resilient and a never-say-die no-crowd-following-mentality. . . Greatly admired since i perfectly understand her. . . Her name is Vivian Chinaza

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:
am not always on your list. Is it because I didnt allow u to visit skydeep? undecided grin

the only crush you need is from a giant tractor! angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
sexkillz: Grossly misunderstood and attacked by the majority no matter how hard she tries to explain her stand. Steadfast and resilient and a never-say-die no-crowd-following-mentality. . . Greatly admired since i perfectly understand her. . . Her name is Vivian Chinaza
SK, that babe just doesn't elude my list. She has a way of earning a slot for herself. She got something working for her. Hope she looses it one day cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
aight, lets do this

shollypopz and abiL: daring,stands up for their rights and when they both collabo, you're in for one hell of ride!!.did i mention they are cute too?..*winks*

itsModella:my "green latern", very intelligent and vast in many aspect of life

mynd_44:ubiquitous.dude can be found in every single thread of romance section and just like sexkillz, he dosen't give a fûck!!

D-explorer: his ability to spice up romance section together with sexkillz is unrivalled

idowuogbo:her razziness turns me on!!

Vivian chinaza:knowledgeable and reserved.rarley looses her temper

carefreewannabe:lovely and daring and has a never say die attitude

crazyman:this dude is good at what he does best; arguement and convincing one to see things his own way.his way with words is amazing

guitarlife:the NL english language proffesor.dude's wriiten english blows me away

ijebabe:her love for celebrity news is out of this world.me likey

breathing:her diary is a joy to read albeit the long epistles

lola.luv:lovely,intelligent and post wonderful posts/advice.i like her
and finally
uj_sizzle:there is no word mentioned in D-x's criterion that can best decribe her.she is all the criteria embedded in one single undescribeable word

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
how could i've forgotten fairygeh(hope i got that right?)...this chick is always on point.doesn't mask the truth

sanb:logical.says her mind without fearing how others might feel about it
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
iyatrustee: shior! how on earth would D-explorer think annawhite is reserved? i bet she has not kicked him in the balls yet! cheesy cheesy
Dyt: Uncle Jeff *big antelope*
Iya, ayaf miss u mehn
Anna reserved? I can c she's yet 2 kick him in d balls
This part of the column explains it all......... "Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past week." What do i get for that? smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by xynerise: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
iyatrustee:

the only crush you need is from a giant tractor! angry angry angry
you are mading undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by skydeep(f): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Oops! Am I late? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by xynerise: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
^Nna eh undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
sexkillz: Grossly misunderstood and attacked by the majority no matter how hard she tries to explain her stand. Steadfast and resilient and a never-say-die no-crowd-following-mentality. . . Greatly admired since i perfectly understand her. . . Her name is Vivian Chinaza

God bless killz...i love that chick..i admire her resiliency.

Another of my crush is 190 and lefulefu, without them romance section will bore me to death.they are effn funny
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:
Oga mi sir, i humble o! Skydeep na our wife; you do morning, i do night. My list is innocent grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (7th Edition) by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Abeg mk una carry ursef comot ere jor
U for bring lil antelope join na
Shior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / Who Did This Bride Makeup? (pic) / Look More Romantic & Flawless, Remove That Dead Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.