Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me (14515 Views)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Really Crazy / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oh my pendomania, wia u bin hiding mama? I endorse this post mehn! * grabs carefree by her ears* u hia wetin Aunty pendo talk? angry

I do. Watch out, please, my earrings ... shocked
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
holusormi:

auntie idowu,, yansh soon dey scratch u again abi ??,,amugbo obirin!!!
*sprays d parasite wiv holy water*

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I do. Watch out, please, my earrings ... shocked
grin grin cheesy
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by UjSizzle(f): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
I don't know what to say to you; it is a confusing situation.

Personally i don't trust that gesture (flowers? Hmm), but i guess you could accept this one and let him know it'll be the last time just so he doesn't feel embarrassed and all.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
It is very common not to love those who love us. We mostly prefer those who do not want us.

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by DExplorer1: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
I think the gift(s) is "his way" of getting you attracted to him. He actually wants something much more than friendship. It's hard to believe you feel nothing "extra" for this your teenage friend; all along the years. Yet, as that seem to be a clear statement, i'd advise you both remain just as it were. I wouldn't like the "used-to-be" tag on him as you've declared him to be a good friend. Note, (maybe am wrong) all the "pouring" of gifts started after he made his intention clear and you objected.....that speaks alot. I wish you've a feeling for this dude as i personally cherish long-time friendship transiting into a relationship. Anyways, don't push him away but politely reject his gift(s).

5 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: Gurl I feel you.... Sometimes it’s like that. We ladies do have male friends but we don’t have feelings for all of them. But before you make a final decision, think about the qualities he’s got and the type of qualities you’ll require your future hubby to possess; if they match, think about it there’s no harm in giving it a try. Sometimes, it’s even the best idea to marry your best friend cos even if the love fades away, that friendship would always be a lasting bond between you.

Currently you’re not attracted to him but you seem to get along very well and I tell you in some peoples relationship, they don’t even have this sort of closeness and happiness. If after weighing all of this and it’s still not your cup of tea; then let it go and remain as friends, which is what you want. Have a heart to heart discussion with him again and probably encourage him to find someone else, as the feeling isn’t mutual…All the best...smiley

As for collecting of the gifts, he might misinterpret it as an acceptance so I’ll be cautious...cool
See my beauties wiv brains, mehn! God bless Eve o! *pings carefree* oh gal! Anoda solid bar don enter again o! U must digest dis 1 by force.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by ciphoenix: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:
I think the gift(s) is "his way" of getting you attracted to him. He actually wants something much more than friendship. It's hard to believe you feel nothing "extra" for this your teenage friend; all along the years. Yet, as that seem to be a clear statement, i'd advise you both remain just as it were. I wouldn't like the "used-to-be" tag on him as you've declared him to be a good friend. Note, (maybe am wrong) all the "pouring" of gifts started after he made his intention clear and you objected.....that speaks alot. I wish you've a feeling for this dude as i personally cherish long-time friendship transiting into a relationship. Anyways, don't push him away but politely reject his gift(s).
you spoke my mind there sire smiley
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Now that’s classy...you got it babes!!! cheesy
Idowuogbo:
See my beauties wiv brains, mehn! God bless Eve o! *pings carefree* oh gal! Anoda solid bar don enter again o! U must digest dis 1 by force.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nigerian ladies, hmm, una de try shaa...but you may be falling cheaply for one unknown devil hiding behind an internet screen handle as a saint while turning your back on a good friend. Anyway, its ur life, if ur sure of wot ur telling us, u better be more wise n prayerful before....goodluck!
carefreewannabe:

I don't love him. Never have. Only as a friend, not as the man I want to marry or have a relationship with. There's no attraction on my side.

5 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by DExplorer1: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
ciphoenix: you spoke my mind there sire smiley
Thank you sire! smiley
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Sodiq33(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sumthng is reali wrng wt u

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by 2sexy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
It is clear this guy wants to marry you ; he wants something more than just a friendship.

If I had my way, na my childhood friend i go marry... no time!

I just hope that you dont blow this up and regret it in the end. The dude had a long thought and soul searching before telling his heart. He didnt just wake and say those words to you. He isnt after your body or wanting to use and dump you.

I jut hope that you dont regret this later... because, it is hard, very hard to find someone that will REALLY love you.

You want prove? Go ask my ex lol...

I dont know this dude, but I will bet my last cash, even starve myself and tell you that you WILL NEVER regret ever giving him the key to your heart.

I just hope that you dont screw this up...

Above all, I get your point... but change is the only constant thing in life.

12 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by holusormi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: SMH...dude was calling her foolish really necessary? You really think that all women are after money; OH PLEASE.... What makes you think that the OP can’t afford her expenses by herself...

the day i see a naija babe that can afford her expenses by herself without taking a dime from a guy, that day i promise to become gay!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
holusormi:

the day i see a naija babe that can afford her expenses by herself without taking a dime from a guy, that day i promise to become gay!!!!
U are gay anyway! Like say no b d Kondo u dey collect for yansh transport excess pap go ya brain, ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by daryoor(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
the fact that someone is nice and a husband material dosent make him ''the one''. Explain to him that u see where this is heading and it will eventually lead to him been hurt the more, it could also lead to the end of yr frendship. But be very very sure that u dont av any tiny beat of emotion for him cause u'll eventually regret if u dont but if u dont ignore all the opportunist pushing u to start a relationship with him based on his personality regardless of hw u feel, u r not a recruiting firm for christs sake.

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by holusormi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are gay anyway! Like say no b d Kondo u dey collect for yansh transport excess pap go ya brain, ode!!!

idowuobo,condo-starved fuugly biatch!!!..no wonder u are so bitter and razz, carry your sister come na and i go show u say i be real gay,,,, oloorun,abirun!!!

10 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
holusormi:

idowuobo,condo-starved fuugly biatch!!!..no wonder u are so bitter and razz, carry your sister come na and i go show u say i be real gay,,,, oloorun,abirun!!!
Bus conductor, how much u make today? Na mushin route u do? Hahahaha! Pasuma dey call salawa abeni pikin razz? Local breed Oshi!

4 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by holusormi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanb: You’re kidding me right Dude...there are lots of Nigerian ladies who can afford their expenses by themselves without asking a DIME FROM A MAN AND I MEAN A DIME.....so be very careful what you wish for... cool

ish,,...big lie, even if the leeches can afford their expenses 10 times over, den go still beg for more noni,,,

5 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
I'll refer you back to my previous comment...
holusormi:

ish,,...big lie, even if the leeches can afford their expenses 10 times over, den go still beg for more noni,,,
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by holusormi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bus conductor, how much u make today? Na mushin route u do? Hahahaha! Pasuma dey call salawa abeni pikin razz? Local breed Oshi!

hahagafs,i laff in Android.........all i can do is just smh for u, your deliverance don enter one chance,,, no redemption in sight for u,,,...dat sperrmm that formed u should have been boiled in hot acid, at least the world would have been rid of one less idiat........

10 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
holusormi:

hahagafs,i laff in Android.........all i can do is just smh for u, your deliverance don enter one chance,,, no redemption in sight for u,,,...dat sperrmm that formed u should have been boiled in hot acid, at least the world would have been rid of one less idiat........
Boring...azz wipe!

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by claremont(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
@OP: If I were you, I would rather have a friend as a partner than having someone I don't know. Both of you have been friends for a while, so it's obvious that there is a chemistry between you. Try him out for a couple of months, if it doesn't work out, so be it. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Well, he is not my type but other ladies like him. He doesn't lack chances. And he has had many attractive girlfriends.
So it's in the eye of the beholder.

Wheeeewww, what could be the problem then?
From the way you're sounding, its like you've made up your mind not feel anything for someone you've been with for several years

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
I am sensing some irregularities with this post, an attempt at hyping some products...I just went through the original post, and then made a comparison with the topic title, and it looked somehow.

Your childhood friend, he is nice, you two have shared lots of experiences together aside intimacy, you talk freely, etc, etc and just recently your childhood male best friend out of passion decided to buy you gifts, and you come online to tag it: something really crazy happened to me. You also called him my used to be friend for what crime

What then are you looking for in life? Or is this a soon to be released NOLLYWOOD movie script and you want to carry out a viewers survey by posting this stuff here plz? Please ladies and gents, there are loads of mature and educated people who visit this forum o plz.

Besides, most of us need to take a break from internet before we start sharing our daydreams online plz...there is sth fishy about this post, readers' discretion is advised!

10 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by duni04(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
carefreewannabe: Never mind!

I am not going to marry someone because of money. Am not a prostitute. And there is no need for me to become one.
I prefer to remain single for life than to marry someone I don't want to sleep next to.

Thanks for your your opinion, though.
Just curious, Is he the someone you can't sleep next to and why?

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by eldoradoxx: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
carefreewannabe:

He can't have me and YET he wants to buy me anything he can afford and I desire. I told him HE CAN'T HAVE ME. That's the crazy part of it.
What makes u think he can't have u? Why are u insisting the can't have u? Are u taken already. Its better to marry your best friend than a stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by DAvIt0(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
neutralize yur mindset
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by favouryemmy: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hi girlie, I feel ur not doin enof for ur self. He had a heartbreak and so did u. U both discussed it with each other and bore each others burden in those trying times. U need to marry a person u can share u heart with, not really a stranger. I see a writing on the wall: u both might really be meant for each other. I did not used to like my wife in those days, infact I preferred her sisters then. I was very close to her sisters but not to her because I felt I didnt like her. But as time went on I began to admire her and today we're happily married. And I regretted not drawing close to her those days. I told her after our wedding and we laughed about it. Plz give this guy a chance if hes really interested to see if it works. If it works, good; and if it doesnt work, at least u tried. He is not ur cousin, so stop seeing him as one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / Online Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.