Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me (14528 Views)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Really Crazy / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by ciphoenix: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
you have to understand that most folks on nairaland get carried away by the preceding story in cases like this.
To answer, yes, a can spend on a lady without expecting anything back. It just depends on how close you both are. But in this case, considering the fact that he has already made his feelings known, like D-Explorer said, he could be doing that in the hopes that one day you'll change your mind. On the other hand it could still be an innocent friendly gesture(though highly unlikely). smiley
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Why are you still reading? Why bother?

Bye bye
Sweetie! u shouldn't b caught dead exchanging words wiv ur own faeces. U class not trash, now whip ur hair bck and forth and tell d zombie to kiss ur naturally born black azz. wink
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
ciphoenix: you have to understand that most folks on nairaland get carried away by the preceding story in cases like this.
To answer, yes, a can spend on a lady without expecting anything back. It just depends on how close you both are. But in this case, considering the fact that he has already made his feelings known, like D-Explorer said, he could be doing that in the hopes that one day you'll change your mind. On the other hand it could still be an innocent friendly gesture(though highly unlikely). smiley

Some people get SO carried away wink Oh my gosh! shocked

I think the same. People normally are not so altruistic. Very few people do things without expecting anything in return.
Finally, the topic is turning into what I expected it to turn to. Thank you.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sweetie! u shouldn't b caught dead exchanging words wiv ur own faeces. U class not trash, now whip ur hair bck and forth and tell d zombie to kiss ur naturally born black azz. wink

Funny girl! Thank you! kiss
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by AlterEgoTM: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Why are you still reading? Why bother?

Bye bye
To see more of your exposed àrsè ni (pun intended) grin grin grin
There is no way I'm passing the chance to watch an àrsè being laid bare in the open mami. wink
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
AlterEgo™:

To see more of your exposed àrsè ni (pun intended) grin grin grin
There is no way I'm passing the chance to watch an àrsè being laid bare in the open mami. wink

Ok, have fun! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by AlterEgoTM: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I'll gladly oblige abirun.
Oh Carefree make my day, gimme that àrsé! Bear in mind I'll be doing a whole lot more than kissing it. wink
Especially if your batty looks like this www.nairaland.com/1099190/inside-nigerian-strip-club-pic
wink grin
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by AlterEgoTM: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Ok, have fun! kiss kiss kiss
Osheeyyy....
How do you like it mami
Wanna dominate, or you wanna be dominated
Imma swìngér mami
wink grin
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by ngmart(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
I am looking for wife a south africa girl
Nigeria girls with money na wa.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by AlterEgoTM: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
ngmart: I am looking for wife a south africa girl
Nigeria girls with money na wa.
WTF you talking 'bout dude
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by DExplorer1: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe, can we set up an N.G.O?
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Why?

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by DExplorer1: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Why?
We've too many unnecessary kids all around. Thence, we give out free birth control pills.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
DailyNews:

Maybe becos I dnt write to impress or please anyone, and probably you happened to be in good state of mind today who knows
I agree with you for once, that's no reason to start talking nonsense,
do well to take note, thanks.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
freecocoa: I agree with you for once, that's no reason to start talking nonsense,
do well to take note, thanks.

lipsrsealed cry
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

We've too many unnecessary kids all around. Thence, we give out free birth control pills.

Free birth control pills for everyone! Am with you! wink smiley
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by DExplorer1: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Free birth control pills for everyone! Am with you! wink smiley
Hehehehe, we could save the world baby. At least am sure of preventing the pregnancy of an idoìt spouting tosh on this thread wink smiley
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hehehehe, we could save the world baby. At least am sure of preventing the pregnancy of an idoìt spouting tosh on this thread wink smiley

Saving the world appeals to me more than anything else wink kiss
Let's not insult them, though. wink
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by DExplorer1: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Saving the world appeals to me more than anything else wink kiss
Let's not insult them, though. wink
LOL. Some ills does give inspiration. I'm beginning to respond in regards. Lets save the world baby! cheesy wink kiss
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Ocutegan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe: Let me answer to some questions and accusations, EVEN THOUGH the answers are ALREADY in my INITIAL POST!

1. I didn't ask if I should start a relationship with him or marry him! And I didn't seek advice.
2. My first question was: Can you imagine that a guy wants to spend on a lady without expecting anything in return? Just curious.
3. My second questions was: Would you ladies accept the gifts if you were in my posisition?

What's wrong with these questions? I JUST wanted to see how people think about it.

4. Yes, he's a very good friend but he's not my best friend. And just because we went out and did different thing together, doesn't mean that he paid for me BECAUSE he didn't. Did I ever say I don'T have my own money or that I come from a poor family? NO! So stop making wrong conclusions.

5. Have you ever considered that ALTHOUGH we get on well as friends he STILL could have some flaws that make him not acceptable as a future husband? No, many of you haven't. Just because you were blinded by the fact that he has got money. Ok, some of you said that marriage based on friendship is a solid foundation. I agree. BUT why don't you consider that it MIGHT BE THAT knowing him SO WELL is what makes him unaccepable as a future husband. There are things that you can accept in a friend but not in a husband. Whatever that may be is not your business.

SO ONCE AGAIN: I'm not seeking advice if I should marry him or not. Yes, I've made up my mind. I asked if you can imagine that a person can be so altruistic / selfless as to spend on someone without expecting anything in return (that is the crazy part about it, at least for me) and if the females here would take this opportunity without returning anything to him. Is it so difficult to understand? I have said it over and over again.

Call me a liar, fooloish, lesbo, whatever you want. Those of you who do it have an extremely simplistic view and seem to NOT be able to read carefully. That's your problem, not mine. Think before you talk. Stop making wrong conclusions by reading too much into what I have said and by omitting important information.

Those of you, who answered politely, thank you very much.

PEACE

These are the simple things the OP wants us to talk about and not whether to marry him or not. I knew if she had mentioned all the bad sides of the guy then you wldnt be telling her to go ahead. I have a friend who from our secondary school days have loved to date guys for nothing but the money so she can look more classy with clothes and stuffs, she's not a b.itch but too materialistic and she's my best female friend and we've been together for years now. So do you expect me to think marry her just because she's ♏Ɣ​‎ friend since I can see everybody saying in their post that marrying a friend is the best. Yes that's true but you can also build a long lasting friendship with your wife even when you guys only courted for a year.
At topic, yes its possible for a guy to send gifts with no secret intention but in this case there's no argument cos this guy is doing it win your heart. He's not your kinda man and that's just what you need to think about before getting in a relationship with him not to mention a marriage regardless he's been a friend for donkey years because in the future you'll be seeing those qualities in other men but not him. So go with only what makes you happy.
And Mr Dailynews you're the most stoopid observer on this thread to think this story was cooked up,all U̶̲̥̅̊я assumed proves are nothing but just a waste of time punishing your termite infested brain to bring em out.
I'm outa here I don't talk twice on a topic

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ocutegan:
These are the simple things the OP wants us to talk about and not whether to marry him or not. I knew if she had mentioned all the bad sides of the guy then you wldnt be telling her to go ahead. I have a friend who from our secondary school days have loved to date guys for nothing but the money so she can look more classy with clothes and stuffs, she's not a b.itch but too materialistic and she's my best female friend and we've been together for years now. So do you expect me to think marry her just because she's ♏Ɣ​‎ friend since I can see everybody saying in their post that marrying a friend is the best. Yes that's true but you can also build a long lasting friendship with your wife even when you guys only courted for a year.
At topic, yes its possible for a guy to send gifts with no secret intention but in this case there's no argument cos this guy is doing it win your heart. He's not your kinda man and that's just what you need to think about before getting in a relationship with him not to mention a marriage regardless he's been a friend for donkey years because in the future you'll be seeing those qualities in other men but not him. So go with only what makes you happy.
And Mr Dailynews you're the most stoopid observer on this thread to think this story was cooked up,all U̶̲̥̅̊я assumed proves are nothing but just a waste of time punishing your termite infested brain to bring em out.
I'm outa here I don't talk twice on a topic

thank you!!!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
ok hoe lipsrsealed
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by holusormi(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
@alterEgo,, may God bless your hustle tremendously...u geh mouth!!!
@flanrey,,u are a pusssyywhipped cretin.....and am sure that area mama (idowuobo) won't Bleep you...#markmywords
@idouwulobo, auntie idowu ooooo....u no geh life ooo,,i swear!!,u dey online 24-7,, school u no go, work u no get, husband dey run from u..u still dey here dey fight e-battle,, smh!!! oloorun,abirun,amugbo obirin

4 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
holusormi: @alterEgo,, may God bless your hustle tremendously...u geh mouth!!!
@flanrey,,u are a pusssyywhipped cretin.....and am sure that area mama (idowuobo) won't Bleep you...#markmywords
@idouwulobo, auntie idowu ooooo....u no geh life ooo,,i swear!!,u dey online 24-7,, school u no go, work u no get, husband dey run from u..u still dey here dey fight e-battle,, smh!!! oloorun,abirun,amugbo obirin
IDOWULOBO MOGBE, CHAI.... see as dem finish aunty lobo lobo for hia lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Donlittle: IDOWULOBO MOGBE, CHAI.... see as dem finish aunty lobo lobo for hia lipsrsealed
And u are? undecided
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
I no deny... Na ur fada dey supply.akushe omo Egun! Lets go dia.. Lets test ur skills 2nite cheesy
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Funny girl! Thank you! kiss
Uwc señora! kiss
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by 2sexy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2012

I think Seun should just make her the next mod for romance section!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
2sexy:

I think Seun should just make her the next mod for romance section!
Thanks but no thanks! undecided
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by AlterEgoTM: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
haha Emi Ika cool

1 Like

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by holusormi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
@2sexy, na true ooo...at least d jobless bully will finally be paid for not having a life outside nairaland...thumbs up to you for bringing that fine idea,,
auntie obo,,, hmnnnn,, all hope yhaff lost for u ooo,, stop beign mad at the world, no be us dey do u
@op,u still dey here ??..vamoose before i open my eyes!!!

#THREAD CLOSED#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Looks Matter In A Relationship / Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? / Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.