Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27078 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
malaria:
In your phuckin dreams u just said something. Mr wannabe.
yawn.. Boring. Please gimme a bottle of beer
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
Fredrick909: Things I hate about Ladies
[size=18pt] When she doesnt call you.

when you call her she tells you i am busy call back later.
[/size] [size=18pt] when you guys are on social networks you come online she expect you to greet her first.

when you try to start a conversation she cant contribute anything meaningful.
[/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is [b]hmmm.
[/b]
ah Girls and Problems. Muchewwwwwwwwwww
[/size]
Wetin be hmmm? The message u send to her dey smell? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by caukerzee(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
crackhaus: You look somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before?

what have u been smoking?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by caukerzee(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: When guys won't mind their damn business and try too bloody hard to sound funny.
once again, are you male or female? Why did you have to change your gender status? I remember replying one of your therads in the past, you were female then. I guess you're suffering from multiple personality disoder. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
shaybe baby: I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry

okay u r one big loner!!! so because pesin dey try make the place funky and make u feel at home, it don turn to mistake abi? seriously,u need to meet just the introverts for like 3yrs in a roll and u will start appreciating the extroverts. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!

haba its just for 90 mins nau!!! u have him for the rest of the day. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by sweetchicks(f): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
caukerzee: once again, are you male or female? Why did you have to change your gender status? I remember replying one of your therads in the past, you were female then. I guess you're suffering from multiple personality disoder. Smh.

Mister, I wnt to believe its an oversight on yur part nt seeing that she was referring to 'guys'
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Damseluc: I hate it when a guy is insultive and abusive. A guy who was asking me out saw me talking to another guy and said he would slap me. I haven't even accepted to go out with him and he already wants to slap me. Since then, I hated him with passion. I also hate when a guy tries to compare me with his Ex. For God sake we are two different people.

now dats messed up!!!! lady-beating? its a major FAUX-PAS!!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by student10: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
1ndidi2: When d guy I fancy doesn't call enough angry

When d guy I don't fancy calls too damn much tongue

Gbam!
U jst said it all. Am even vexed right now lol
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Caukerzee oh caukerzee: if you feel the need to take a shot at me, you just have to do better than asking me this cliche' NL question dude. Try again & I promise this time I'll act hurt.

caukerzee: what have u been smoking?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by evinduks: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hate it wen guyz sagg n feel as if dey own d planet,it pississ me off.Hate guyz dat feels as if dey have,bt dey dnt.RUBBISH!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
danididdle: I hate it when a girl tells me how faithful her boyfriend is n how much she loves him

[size=28pt]thunder fire u there!!! home wrecker(even though they are not married)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by salolo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
na wa ooooooooo
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by An0nimus: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2012

[/size] [size=18pt] when you guys are on social networks you come online she expect you to greet her first.

[/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.

[/size]
The funny thing about the 'call me back later' thing is that if na you do am wahala fit buss..
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
oseme4u2: you too get mouth.......what a world

What a world my broda? U see person wey go catch grenade for u! U no send amcry
U come see person wey no send u @all @all,na that person u go die put undecided

What a world indeed!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by abohrandy: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rooneyboy:

This one even good sef ,
What about this rubbish "WHAT EVER REPLY"?
I fit kill woman because of this statement.

when ever they tell me that crap i tell them to translate it for me coz i dont undertsnad it!!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by cafegal: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!

Mine is different...
1.I really really hate it when a guy tells me he is not into football.....
2.Or when a guy assumes I am just paying lip service when I say I love football
Chisom Mbonu, Lindsay Hipgrave, Sounnes' daughter are all women, right?

I can deal with 2, but number 1 is a no no

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by speak2leo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
ladies b4 hating our attitude,, can u puuuhhleeeesssss,, for christssake, stop using d word ''whatever'' on us coz we dnt lyk it!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
moving too fast to have a relationship with you AND / OR something physical
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Hifortune(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
What annoy ladies varies from individual. All a guy need do is to understand the lady you are going out with and respect yourself.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Braincage: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
koastar:

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ezeama1010(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
That normally happens when i use her phone to call a female friend.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by truelovecom: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2012

[/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.

[/size]

1billion likes for comment
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
koastar:
I dont just know Oh
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
abohrandy:

when ever they tell me that crap i tell them to translate it for me coz i dont undertsnad it!!
[b] words cant describe how i deslike that WHATEVER comment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
truelove.com:

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
truelove.com:

Thank You TRUELOVE.COM
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Mcdondayan: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
Fredrick909: [b] words cant describe how i deslike that WHATEVER comment.
worefa
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ellyrichy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

I disagree with u... Admiring someone else's beauty doesn't mean anything unless the gurl is just super-jealous. Besides, it's beta to admire a gurl in her presence cuz it's shows u ain't got ulterior motive 4 saying it in her presence... Or do u think it's beta to do that at her back?
First how wud u feel if a guy walks in and ur girl starts admiring him in ur presence or start telln u dat d guy is rily cute wudnt u b feeling uncomfortable. Pls treat others d way u wnt 2 b treatd, if u re wit some1 den focus all ur attention on dat person cos i dnt think u wud lk it if ur girl starts giving another guy her attention wen u re 2gether.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by donotbanme1: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
amyg: I hate it wen a guy takes my no and calls only 2 ask y I nevr bothered 2 cal.wot d heck am I calling u 4?did I ask 4 ur no?

Go and buy recharge card abeg.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by natddon(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yin-yin:
For me,i hate it wen my man doznt giv me attention,d lil' fings matters ya knw,call to check up on me,compliment me wen I'm dressed,wnts to knw hw i feel,...and yes,I'm a sucker for attention.And also wen my financial req are turned dwn.

Also hate it wen u walk on d rd n a guy kips calling out,"Ifeoma!",like he's so sure u were christened same on ur naming ceremony. angry

Go rent room for ashEewo house. Damn skimpy beatch
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dmcdad: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
ellyrichy: First how wud u feel if a guy walks in and ur girl starts admiring him in ur presence or start telln u dat d guy is rily cute wudnt u b feeling uncomfortable. Pls treat others d way u wnt 2 b treatd, if u re wit some1 den focus all ur attention on dat person cos i dnt think u wud lk it if ur girl starts giving another guy her attention wen u re 2gether.

If I have a gurl and she says such, personally I wont feel perturbed especially if she says it innocently. The way you are putting it, it seems the gurl would be stressing or laying too much emphasis on it, in that case, that's when I might get uncomfortable buh if its been said out of simplicity (without stressing on it), then no offence whatsoever would be recorded.. Thats just me nywayz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.