Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26086 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by P4VS20: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
did it for selfish reasons. period!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Ahmed0336(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yea mistakenly with her elder sis grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by joshuaidibia(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
yes,i hv cheatd.. Y? .....shame on conji...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
linda_1: No, Never did and never will, I don't believe in being disloyal to my partner and I expect the same from them.
did u sybellah? grin grin
good girl

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
crisycent: I'm not married though. I cheat on my girlfriend because I knw we might not marry each other and so when we eventually breakup, I don't feel a pinch....it will be like nothin happened. I know it sounds mean but I gota prepare myself cos nofin lasts forever. Don't wana be d one crying in the end. As they say, attack is the best form of defense.
wise man cool
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
intbizoil: Attention to all players, cheaters and adulterers: where were all this girls dancing around you when you were nobody, broke and useless. Now you are blessed and rich, you now find the love of your life, your wife, the one and only who stood behind you through thick and thin as not befitting of your status. You abandon her in the cold and allow your third leg to think for you , you are nothing but a fool and if you are not careful you will surely die before your time . That your gf will not only eat your money, she will bury you with her hands. No womam is worth your love and care except your wife.
they must chop our money ..nahhh undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
linda_1: No, Never did and never will, I don't believe in being disloyal to my partner and I expect the same from them.

lol nono never,

the thing is I try not to be too judgemental because you can be in some situations where it's difficult to avoid cheating, never say never cuz u never know lol
For example I used to be friend with some guy i ve met during my undergrad, we were in the same program, we had a couple classes together and in one of those classes we were in the same group (group of 2 people). We used to see each other everyday (used to see him more often than my bf in the week), work together, chat about everything,eat together...we were really comfortable with each other lol so We became really good friend til he told me he was attracted to me , knowing that i had a bf. I was also attracted to him cuz he had many qualities that i favor, but I started taking my distance becuz i knew if i wouldnt, i would have definitively fallen into this trap. This was a pain cuz i really liked him and i loved my ex in the same time. I was confused and started questioning my relationship with my ex but i later got back on track.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ikachi1: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
sensisosu: have you noticed that most of the replies are from men and the few women that contributed all lied... most women cheats.. no come here come dey lie for us abeg... all of una dey cheats..

men be wise.. you can never know when a woman cheats... dont be fooled

And the only girl that owned up some ass here called her Ashawo...Mcheeew. I am about to cheat..my phone is ringing....
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by goodjack(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
okavango: To me, I don't think any man can justify cheating judging by the priciples of morality and civilised behaviour. Not even the whites whose custom and traditional orientation seem to be nutral in issues bothering morality. Great men like anold swaznigger, bill clinton and more recently petreus publicly condemened their acts of extramarital affairs. I don't think it is something to be proud of.

Chairman cheating is bullshit but I am very sorry I will soon indulge in it. I am not too happy now with my woman that tend to believe that she is doing me a great favour by allowing me to touch her. Maybe later i will condemn my actions my guy. I am even working towards getting a second wife. That will help me not to be seen as a cheater or a banger.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
goodjack:

Chairman cheating is bullshit but I am very sorry I will soon indulge in it. I am not too happy now with my woman that tend to believe that she is doing me a great favour by allowing me to touch her. Maybe later i will condemn my actions my guy. I am even working towards getting a second wife. That will help me not to be seen as a cheater or a banger.
go ahead my broo our forefathers were polygamous why not u
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Kassidy90(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
What I believe is that the road to finding 'The One' is paved with a bit of promiscuity........ If that's cheating then am guilty.....
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
ikachi1:

And the only girl that owned up some ass here called her Ashawo...Mcheeew. I am about to cheat..my phone is ringing....
did u read her story a fam ? your bf left a party because of an urgent call and the only thing you can is to cheat on him
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by sconsults: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
[size=18pt]when a man sleeps with another woman,it is not cheating but if a woman does that it is cheating so i never cheated on my wife but i sleep with other women because it is my right as a man.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by edelweiss(f): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
sensisosu: have you noticed that most of the replies are from men and the few women that contributed all lied... most women cheats.. no come here come dey lie for us abeg... all of una dey cheats..

men be wise.. you can never know when a woman cheats... dont be fooled
mind u I didn't say I never cheated, but the ones that said they never cheated should search their conscience or kudos to them! But its an age thing, teenagers don't know their left to right atimes, I for one didn't know jack about relationships or cheating! But when I became an adult I made a decision and even came to d realisation that one man is more than enough!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by secreyor: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
As far as i'm concerned there's no point asking a lady dis que cos THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT IT...even my sister cheats on her 'goody-2-shoes' bf,and i knw d guy she's bangin'..but her bf,he's just d perfect guy n he'll NEVER know..everytin is about being coded..like i always say my gf is NOT MY WIFE,so wtf!..i love her so much but then only a married man or woman should be completely attached to his/her partner. So until i marry her(i hope she accepts to),i can keep sampling.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
sconsults: [size=18pt]when a man sleeps with another woman,it is not cheating but if a woman does that it is cheating so i never cheated on my wife but i sleep with other women because it is my right as a man.[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by edelweiss(f): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: did u read her story a fam ? your bf left a party because of an urgent call and the only thing you can is to cheat on him
even at that we weren't asked to be judged. She simply said what happened, and she shouldn't be condemned, this girl was just a secondary school girl very immature and wasn't even supposed to be in that environment in the first place, so is to be blamed?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
sconsults: [size=18pt]when a man sleeps with another woman,it is not cheating but if a woman does that it is cheating so i never cheated on my wife but i sleep with other women because it is my right as a man.[/size]

wth?smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by hagma37yahoocom: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
okavango: To me, I don't think any man can justify cheating judging by the priciples of morality and civilised behaviour. Not even the whites whose custom and traditional orientation seem to be nutral in issues bothering morality. Great men like anold swaznigger, bill clinton and more recently petreus publicly condemened their acts of extramarital affairs. I don't think it is something to be proud of.
Wat make dem great na movie actor,Us president and FBI chief so wat. Na wa for some fellas
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
edelweiss: even at that we weren't asked to be judged. She simply said what happened, and she shouldn't be condemned, this girl was just a secondary school girl very immature and wasn't even supposed to be in that environment in the first place, so is to be blamed?
i didnt call her anything cuz there is no right word to describe what she is/was .... undecided no one bring her there by force so m not going to blame the environment smh. angry when she was fcking she was not immature she knew how to open her legs right? and m not even judging her
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by favvyE(f): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
what arrant nonsense... y should u taste from the pot of soup in the first place
190-the-clown:
Well I tink its quite cool 2cheat but not be cheated on

After-all how can a man continue 2eat from one pot of soup its not like he's officially bought it by d way grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by KINGwax(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
ikachi1: If a man goes ahead and married more wives, has he not cheated on the first wife? In some places in Niger, cheating for men is legal. I am not talking moral here.
are u okay? Cheatin is different from takin another wife since u aint doing it in secret. Cheatin is clearly cheatin! Did somethin happened to your dictionary? It entails taking pleasure or gettin too much at the detriment and without consent of the other!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ikachi1: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: did u read her story a fam ? your bf left a party because of an urgent call and the only thing you can is to cheat on him

It does not warrant calling her Ashawo. She just came out plain and I am not sure she did it again. She did say she did it when she was in secondary school. People do worse things my friend...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by NessaFresh(f): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

And where;s ur boyfriend; as we speak?
he is in ph..my ex now
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by NessaFresh(f): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
victorD3:

Ashawo!

So?? Na ur toto dem fucck? Why e de worry you na
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
ikachi1:

It does not warrant calling her Ashawo. She just came out plain and I am not sure she did it again. She did say she did it when she was in secondary school. People do worse things my friend...
i didn't call her ashawo ...m still looking for the right word this is beyond ashawoism grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by NessaFresh(f): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
honeric01:

Lonely for how many minutes? gave it out to a random guy? hmmm God loves a cheerful giver grin

I don't know if the guy jazzed me or somtin..I guess it was because I was in secondary school..was about 15 or 16 then so I was inexperienced and then the craze in class was braggin about flings in parties and our intimate lifestyle so I just wanted to be in the groove
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ikachi1: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
KINGwax: are u okay? Cheatin is different from takin another wife since u aint doing it in secret. Cheatin is clearly cheatin! Did somethin happened to your dictionary? It entails taking pleasure or gettin too much at the detriment and without consent of the other!

You have to court her right? When the courtship starts, the first wife was not informed right? The man eventually goes ahead and legalizes the cheating....My friend very few people these days walks to his village and decide to take another wife. It starts from soemwhere without the knowledge of the wife at home and mostly involves bedmatics grin...Do I make sense here?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
ikachi1:

You have to court her right? When the courtship starts, the first wife was not informed right? The man eventually goes ahead and legalizes the cheating....My friend very few people these days walks to his village and decide to take another wife. It starts from soemwhere without the knowledge of the wife at home and mostly involves bedmatics grin...Do I make sense here?
u make sense
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by hagma37yahoocom: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
I EXPECT THE SAME FROM THEM ('THEM'-'THEM'-'THEM')

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.