Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26097 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
onila: am a virgin smiley
mtcheew at 39
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nnekacherry: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
kpam ..... mtcheeeeeew

Lol.. Somebody is trying to justify his actions...
No, don't change for the better k..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by hagma37yahoocom: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
I actually dont see it as cheating,i hav not promise any of them marriage so i m not expecting any gal to come forward and say i m cheatin on her. Their is no priority givin to any so i believe i can stil ride on. Folk ones i track one down i wil be off to faithfulness.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by perez019(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
If my money rightfully belongs to my partner, whether wife or gf.. Then her body rightfully belongs to me.. NO PRE MARITAL S»X = NO PRE MARITAL MONEY

freecocoa: Are you talking about your wife? I believe she's the only one you can have rights to her body.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Bambela(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
I cheat cos she is nt always available. At times when she is available, I will become tired with her pisssss and will be willing to test another slim pissss cos her own is orobocheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by lovelife2: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
No. I love him too much to try it.
However my friend once confessed to me that she cheated on her ex bf whom she left for the present 1. So I guess u can say sm ppl do it out of sympathy for their ex
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by lovelife2: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by edelweiss(f): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yes I have! I was young,in my first relationship! I didn't even know what cheating was all about! My 2nd relationship I didn't cheat and he was cheating like hell!but I have learned that when u are in love a man is more than enough!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by lovelife2: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Okay Saint Obi
Voice of satan. Trying to convict soul. Must everybody be a fornicator?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Wallie(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
It is human nature to be attracted to someone else other than your partner even if momentarily but like other things we desire, not following through depends on one’s self control.

We all have some level of self control when engaging in a risky behavior but some people can control their urges more than others. For example, can you resist the urge to go raw with someone who is not a love peddler when you find out at the very last second that your rubber is missing? Some people can’t.

Will I give in to cheating when in the same room with my celebrity crush like Nia Long if my partner has no way of finding out? I pray to never have to find out!

For me, the consequences of cheating, getting caught or getting something I did not bargain for, far outweigh the momentary pleasure!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
onila: am a virgin smiley
I used to think devil was the greatest liar,but with this i had to think again....tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ada Nri1:
Voice of satan. Trying to convict soul. Must everybody be a fornicator?

As in ehn... E tire me o
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by salolo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
NO
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by lovelife2: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Pame(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
it's just unfortunate that i do cheat once in a while. why? DISTANCE! she is not usually with me here, we only see maybe once in two or three months....you know, BODY NO BE WOOD, u may be having strong feelings, a serious desire for sex and your woman is not readily available....you can't kill yourself but look for an alternative once in a while. i keep a steady gf asides frm my madam basically for that purpose once awhile..
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
love_life:

Never say "Never"...oops! I just said it twice. cheesy
Ok, may be you're right and what you're saying is true but is it true about your spouse too? If yes, then good luck; and if no, then more good luck smiley

Cheating out of sympathy? My God that's the strangest thing i've ever heard and honestly, that just a load of crap!

Like WTH! Its really bizarre not to mention gross
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Ezeufi: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
Because I married her out of sympathy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by mike404(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo: I have cheated once. It's not my fault,she r.a.p.ed me. grin
and what's the meaning of OMIOBO
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by QimObaro(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
I cheated on my spouse for no good reasons. I was driven by greed and absolute lack of self-control.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by adicious(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
secreyor: Men cheat, lie, but pretend less...Women cheat, lie, but are very careful and discrete about it.,I can't say I cheat on her cos we are nt married..but she knows i am..we are adults n we're free to do some random sampling..but she knows she has to be careful,so i can keep acting like i don't know..then again i'm d man, so i keep my own sins a secrete,but i really don't care what she thinks...I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH.
someone saying my mind.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by born2boink(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
mike404:
and what's the meaning of OMIOBO
omiobo means pussywater
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by salolo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
NO not cheated
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by okavango: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
To me, I don't think any man can justify cheating judging by the priciples of morality and civilised behaviour. Not even the whites whose custom and traditional orientation seem to be nutral in issues bothering morality. Great men like anold swaznigger, bill clinton and more recently petreus publicly condemened their acts of extramarital affairs. I don't think it is something to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pame: it's just unfortunate that i do cheat once in a while. why? DISTANCE! she is not usually with me here, we only see maybe once in two or three months....you know, BODY NO BE WOOD, u may be having strong feelings, a serious desire for sex and your woman is not readily available....you can't kill yourself but look for an alternative once in a while. i keep a steady gf asides frm my madam basically for that purpose once awhile..

NOT GOOD ENOUGH A REASON . . .
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by omiobo: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
born2fuck: omiobo means pussywater

Na my calabar name. It means no dryland
In the origin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by omiobo: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
born2fuck: omiobo means pussywater
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by lovelife2: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by honeric01(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
maygah: She cud nt cheat on her bf to a fault that even after dey brokeup, she cud nt get along with another guy cos she was feeling guity. Guess she was so much in love with him angrystill trying to move on

Fine girl like you, you will find your worth jare, keep the fire burning and continue to strive to make your today better than your yesterday so as to add more value to your worth.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by honeric01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Never, only weak and valueless people cheat.

Cheats are people who are not up to the task, who are too weak to compete and we are not honest in their ways and can't be trusted.

Rather than cheat, i'd rather walk out!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by lovelife2: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.