Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious (13443 Views)

She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? / Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sagamite:

A real woman sees beyond what is considered perfection by society. Only juveniles are focused on height.

I never said I wldnt love him because of his height, I said I wldnt be comfortable with it. There is a difference, of course. If I focused on the height alone I would date the person at all. A woman can date the most ugly looking creature of a man and be loyal to him, its not like his looks won't bother her to some extent, she learns to put that aside with time and focus on the happiness the guy will bring her. Same thing with a shorter guy. I told u I wld date one and on the other post I said I wldnt be comfortable...stop trying to twist everything around. Smh u r jus becoming desparate now
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
2sexy pls jus go away angry
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I never said I wldnt love him because of his height, I said I wldnt be comfortable with it. There is a difference, of course. If I focused on the height alone I would date the person at all. A woman can date the most ugly looking creature of a man and be loyal to him, its not like his looks won't bother her to some extent, she learns to put that aside with time and focus on the happiness the guy will bring her. Same thing with a shorter guy. I told u I wld date one and on the other post I said I wldnt be comfortable...stop trying to twist everything around. Smh u r jus becoming desparate now

You would be comfortable? But you will be comfortable with a tall guy?

Why?
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sagamite:

You would be comfortable? But you will be comfortable with a tall guy?

Why?
I have never dated a guy shorter than me, its not something I'm used to
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by 2sexy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: 2sexy pls jus go away angry
I get your time before? stop spinning yarns cool
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I have never dated a guy shorter than me, its not something I'm used to

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lack of experience is not an excuse for being uncomfortable.

I am sure you would never have dated a Norwegian before but you will not say "I will be uncomfortable dating a Norwegian because I am black, its not something I'm used to".

Or is that how mature level people think? grin

Why do you think you will be uncomfortable dating a dwarf?
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lack of experience is not an excuse for being uncomfortable.

I am sure you would never have dated a Norwegian before but you will not say "I will be uncomfortable dating a Norwegian because I am black, its not something I'm used to".

Or is that how mature level people think? grin

Why do you think you will be uncomfortable dating a dwarf?
*yawns*
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Sagamite(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: *yawns*

Is that the hypocritical answer? grin grin grin

Hypocrite, stop preaching crap from a crap heap of moral high ground.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by InvertedHammer: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tenderly1: point of correction,i've seen (desperate) ladies who marry a guy with kid or kids as the case may be.

There are reasons why they are single mothers....and those reasons you wouldn't want to know.....those reasons are why
you cannot take them serious unless they come at discounted prices---you know, like in liquidation sales.

...However, there are exceptions to every rule
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by pleep(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E This is Mondi cheeks. She wants to find love but has too many kids. cry
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by yemivictor: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: women love nd marry men whose ugliness they re not comfortale with...how am I a hypocrite angry. I never said I wldnt love the person...I said I wldnt be comfortable

How can you love somebody and not be comfortable with them? What a load of crap!
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by MrsChima(f): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sagamite:

Who buried Sagamite?
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sagamite:

this mumu has gone awol for sometime now
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Godson201333(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Single Mothers are also human beings and we got no reason to dispute them..
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Youngpo413: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Nashville:

I do not understand, can a man force a woman to marry him without her consent? So what is the issue of "if it were a guy with kids, the lady is expected to understand". No one forces marriage, my female cousin was dating a guy with a kid and the whole family refused to accept him until they broke up.

Most people dont like baggage. You now have to deal with another guy in your marriage because there is a child involved. The guy may take your wife to court seeking custody after sometime. He may even want to make more trouble. I personally dont want that for myself.

And finally, I have seen cases where people have gone back to their former spouses. The fact that kids are involved means they will always have some contact with their exes, and things may develop again.

It's not about judging single mothers, I think the issue is that - Are you ready for the baggage that comes with it?

The best reply,kudos.
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by dataideas: 2:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Some of them, not all.
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by joshrare(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
I wouldn't mind. Women are mature enough to understand that his child can never stop her from loving and sharing a happy life with him ans it wld be good for tht child to grow up in a home where the parental figures are living together too. We stil have mature pple who think and reason beyond ur level

choice...

But from the little experience I have had with a few single mom, they aren't proud of it...but mehnn just do what you like its a free world..you must not be a bandwagon
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by joshrare(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
360command:
The day they became single mothers is the day a man wil not take them serious.if there is a seriousness, its just 5% especially when its a single guy.

You are very correct bro
Re: Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious by joshrare(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
my sister who became single mother after her husband died got married to a single guy...good looking and hardworking. U are talking absolute nonsense

Calm down miss..you are just too harsh, her husband died she was not a single mother she was a widow, get it clear and who's against marrying a young widow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / HOT S ** X With Boy Kills A 49-year-old Widow / Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.