Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (21154 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by 9jaIhail(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
Aba boys are solidly behind Afam.

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: Berem, Ehihie oma. i bu onye Yoruba?
mba abughi m onye mmanu ofe.
while you are an advocate of ONE NIGERIA,i am not.everything that is happening here clearly shows that tribalism is the norm.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: mba abughi m onye mmanu ofe.
while you are an advocate of ONE NIGERIA,i am not.everything that is happening here clearly shows that tribalism is the norm.

nwanyi, there is nothing wrong with tribalism, much like nothing being wrong with one's political affiliation. Bigotry is what you may be referencing rather than tribalism. BTW, the Ikemba himself became an advocate for ONE NIGERIA during the last 20 or more years of his life. The price for disintegrating Nigeria will be too much to bear - nothing is worth the lives of millions of our people.

@Desola, I understand that the moon's position affects certain people differently, so I will let you escape this time without being punished. I will simply report you to you husband, Uncle Gbawe, who will deal with you appropriately. I don't know how to beat up on babes.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

nwanyi, there is nothing wrong with tribalism, much like nothing being wrong with one's political affiliation. Bigotry is what you may be referencing rather than tribalism. BTW, the Ikemba himself became an advocate for ONE NIGERIA during the last 20 or more years of his life. The price for disintegrating Nigeria will be too much to bear - nothing is worth the lives of millions of our people.

@Desola, I understand that the moon's position affects certain people differently, so I will let you escape this time without being punished. I will simply report you to you husband, Uncle Gbawe, who will deal with you appropriately. I don't know how to beat up on babes.

E gba mi ke? Kini apejopo awon eeyan gidi at asinwin bayi o. Won ran e si mi ni? Stop dragging Gbawe into this, its not his fight. Deal with me fair and square and see if I won't take you to the cleaners. Alawoku omo!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Desola:

E gba mi ke? Kini apejopo awon eeyan gidi at asinwin bayi o. Won ran e si mi ni? Stop dragging Gbawe into this, its not his fight. Deal with me fair and square and see if I won't take you to the cleaners. Alawoku omo!

One of the reasons why you've been escaping bans is because you craftily use vernacular to commit your atrocities, so that most readers will not find your ban deserving posts offensive. Be careful or I will start translating what you write and send you over to my Igbo people to eat you raw, olodo.

P.S. I will not fight you or any other babe, no matter how hard you try. what da heck does "apejopo awon eeyan" and "Alawoku omo" mean? Write real Yoruba if you must. mumu
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Desola ,
Last warning on your use of strong words against forum members, angry
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
Now that Jarus has successfully made this politics section award a Yoruba affairs by excluding the leading candidate (Afam) I hope he is happy.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Jarus: Desola ,

this is very lame! Let's hear you issue same threat to Gbawe or kats when they are their elements.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

One of the reasons why you've been escaping bans is because you craftily use vernacular to commit your atrocities, so that most readers will not find your ban deserving posts offensive. Be careful or I will start translating what you write and send you over to my Igbo people to eat you raw, olodo.

P.S. I will not fight you or any other babe, no matter how hard you try. what da heck does "apejopo awon eeyan" and "Alawoku omo" mean? Write real Yoruba if you must. mumu

E ma gba mi ke...are you sure you're not Jarus' other moniker? So the okoros tell you that they don't understand Yoruba abi or do you think that i'm also blind at your backhanded insults which you have been writing in ibo?

Listen, I don't write things that I can't say in English but as Yoruba is my first language, I find it easier to express myself in it. Of course Yoruba carries more weight when it comes to expressing my displeasure and I choose to write in that mostly so all this accusations of hiding behind Yoruba is unfounded. I write in Yoruba because I am more conversant in it and since this is a Nigerian forum, there is no better place to express myself in a Nigerian language. So go suck your d1ck jo!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Jarus: Desola ,

I know you are feeling the heat from the okoros so you wanna flex your muscle and use me as a scapegoat. Well, by all means, do what you will but I will continue to write in Yoruba and not even you an aboki can take that right away from me!

P.S: when did you dish me a first warning?

You are not built to last; you don't do very well under pressure.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Desola:

E ma gba mi ke...are you sure you're not Jarus' other moniker? So the okoros tell you that they don't understand Yoruba abi or do you think that i'm also blind at your backhanded insults which you have been writing in ibo?

Listen, I don't write things that I can't say in English but as Yoruba is my first language, I find it easier to express myself in it. Of course Yoruba carries more weight when it comes to expressing my displeasure and I choose to write in that mostly so all this accusations of hiding behind Yoruba is unfounded. I write in Yoruba because I am more conversant in it and since this is a Yoruba forum, there is no better place to express myself in a Nigerian language. So go suck your d1ck jo!

Was that so difficult? You expressed yourself without being objectionable in the post above, with the exception of the hilarious sentence I struck out. There is still hope. smiley
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by dayokanu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:
Nwanne, this is a typical Nigerian forum that highlights what Igbos go through in the Nigerian political space.

The tribalist has spoken. Stop pretending and come out in the open and we would welcome you give you a seat beside willywilly and MrGlobe
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Was that so difficult? You expressed yourself without being objectionable in the post above, with the exception of the hilarious sentence I struck out. There is still hope. smiley

I know you're making deliberate efforts to get me a ban and you know what, you have succeeded! You evil little forker!

P.S: The mods better make sure that once they ban me today, they make it stick and never lift the ban ever again!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
Before you ban me forever, I ask you to produce evidence of one warning against me on this thread, Jarus.

oya!

you are so wishy-washy!!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by dayokanu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva:
If a candidate doesn't meet the criteria of election, his username should not even be updated at all because all the nominated candidates are supposed to be investigated like was done for some candidates early on in the nomination and i want to believe i was not found wanting and that's because all my bans even though undeserved were not in the politics section. Now fast-forward to the eleventh hour when myself, Katz and Gbawe was the final nominees and realizing the fact that Nairaland has an ethnic twist to it and knowing that some Yorubas will vote for Katz/Gbawe while some Igbos will vote for me, they probably didn't want an Okoro to win so a discussion that probably went thus ensued...

"Omo, Afam fit go win this thing oo...make we find something take trap am before theb guy embarrass us"

So, in PDP stylee they decided to disqualify me for a ban that was not political motivated and was not explicit in the rules.

Winning the poster of the year is not a ticket to heaven and i could care less if i'm awarded but i hate being De-enfranchised. It happened to Beaf because he obviously would have won it that year. It happened to PointB, now me. This not not about me but about fairness...This is what we've been fighting in Nigeria and the same people who have been speaking against the government are committing the same crime they accuse the government of...

JESUS IS LORD...

3 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
PointB: Is is Afam that is suppose to keep a log of his ban? For your information, I didn't even realize that Mukina once banned me, let alone when and for what! People like me who don't take the forum too seriously may not even realise they were banned.

What I expected rational folks like to ask is: Why weren't we informed earlier by the Mod that Afam is not eligible. If he can do that for myself, beaf and others, why not for Afam? Why must Afam suffer for the Mod's negligence? And is it really a case of negligence, is not probable that something more sinister is in the works?

As a follower of politics in Nigeria. You can relate this to Salisu Buhari saga where he was found to be ineligible and removed from his post in the House of rep

Also compare to Celestine Omehias case in Rivers

Tell us if the election was re-conducted or the candidate were just disqualified and replaced
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Shame on Jarus, shame on u for succumbing to the pressures of desola and ur tribesmen to disqualify afam. I'll leave u to ur foolery. Enjoy ur shameful charade.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
PointB:

this is very lame! Let's hear you issue same threat to Gbawe or kats when they are their elements.

You people can never be pleased, can you? You accuse him of having giving me an unfettered reign and now that he is succumbing to your pressures, you're accusing him of doing little. Wouldn't he have to start somewhere?

Just thank your stars that it would be one less headache for your ibos. Afam disqualified and Desola banned. It would be a win-win all around so you can now put a dam.n sock in it! Sheesh!

Is that not enough palliative for you people?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Afam4eva(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
mukina2:
This is not true.

You insulted me, i was on the thread i hid your post but i didnt ban you, The admin banned you and later on you started begging to be unbanned. He also unbanned you. When someone is banned moderators/admin give reasons for the ban.

when i banned you on sports the reason was : "deliberately changing the original link on a thread to a forum's link after it was changed" . You saw the reason and you went on to create a thread about being wrongfully banned.

I only banned you for changing the links on a thread and that was on the sports section only. We try to ensure people post news stories directly from their source and not from another copied source, we've had people complaining about their stories being on nairaland and no credit given to them.

Thread in Question: https://www.nairaland.com/1004197/olympics-canoeing-akinyemi-crashes-out , most bloggers always indicate the original source and add their blog underneath.

Edit: Someone even created a thread for you to be unbanned: https://www.nairaland.com/992335/seun-request-free-afam4eva
I appreciate it that you even for the first time address some of the complaints against you. I don't think i've ever seen a comment of yours in politics section before.

Now, what crime is it for me to post a news and a source and after you go ahead to change the source on my own thread not yours, i change it back to the initial source and you banned me. Are you even supposed to touch my threads? If my source is Punch News and you edit it and put sahara reporters isn't that impersonation. I'm responsible for what i do on nairaland and i can go to jail for some of these things so you have no right whatsoever to serve as my mouthpiece. You couldn't even warn you just banned because i did what deemed fit.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
dayokanu:

The tribalist has spoken. Stop pretending and come out in the open and we would welcome you give you a seat beside willywilly and MrGlobe
We all know who the tribalists are. When your kind label people tribalists then it means it has changed in meaning. Don't you have Ojukwu, Igbo, Abijan and Adekunle to sing somewhere.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by seanet01: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
I can't stop laughing. The way this ibos are taking this issue means they have serious comprehension problem.
They want the law to be gagged. No afam you are not qualified.
Live with it.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
angry

^Stop trying hard to be relevant. Notice, notice
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by OAM4J: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wish to again apologise on behalf of the moderators to all and especially to afam4ever for not being very clear with the rules regarding this election. We didn't check his ban log until it was pointed out to us.

Please believe us sincerely, there is no ethnic agenda to it. We would have let it slip but for precedence as Jarus earlier explained. In Politics Section, we do not just honour the best Contributor/Poster, but we also want to encourage posters to be forum rules abiding and civil in their conversation. Am sure many of you will agree with us that this is very important in Politics section considering the battle we fight daily.

I hope we will let the matter rest and move on with the election.

Once again our sincere apology.

OAM4J
Co-Moderator

5 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Olaone1: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
OAM4J: I wish to again apologise on behalf of the moderators to all and especially to afam4ever for not being very clear with the rules regarding this election. We didn't check his ban log until it was pointed out to us.

Please believe us sincerely, there is no ethnic agenda to it. We would have let it slip but for precedence as Jarus earlier explained. In Politics Section, we do not just honour the best Contributor/Poster, but we also want to encourage posters to be forum rules abiding and civil in their conversation. Am sure many of you will agree with us that this is very important in Politics section considering the battle we fight daily.

OAM4J
Co-Moderator
But this is unfair.

Why? Why? Allow him to contest then. sad
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
OAM4J,
Your apology is not accepted! Slice it or dice it anyway you like, there is an ethnic agenda in whole process.

1. Why did you decide to close the poll earlier than plan?
2. Does it not occur to you (MODs) that some of us consider Gbawe an ethnic champion and an ACN thug who is above the law?
3. What relationship does postings/bans in other sections got to do with posting/bans in polictics section,
4. Does it not occur to you that if Afam was ban earlier that those who nominated him would have nominated some other than the three people you chose,
5. Would it not have been prudent to start another fresh nomination or extend the time for this reason of late disqualification of Afam?
6. Why do Mods have to ban those who disgree with their ad-hoc laws or when they think they have no rational solutions/answer.
7. Why should discerning Igbos support this charade and injustice when obviously the Yoruba Mods clearly have no intention of allowing non-Yoruba to participate?
8. Why do Yorubas not see the ethnic bigotry in most of their posters and mod but rush to imply same of non-yorubas?

Oga much respect sir, but you people should go and have your award. We have noted your message, Igbos are not welcome to contest as they alone can banned for similar offense commited by yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
OAM4J: I wish to again apologise on behalf of the moderators to all and especially to afam4ever for not being very clear with the rules regarding this election. We didn't check his ban log until it was pointed out to us.

OAM4J
Co-Moderator
why is it that in every 2 moderators in each section on nairaland,only one is active and the other is passive? Oga abeg try and let your presence be felt on this forum.ayam tired of seeing only one person moderating this forum.as for the election,my vote is still in ♍Ɣ pocket.congratulations to whoever becomes victorious.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by seanet01: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Paxchal: angry

^Stop trying hard to be relevant. Notice, notice
Lol. Fear dey catch you?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
You've been noticed, now run along bigot

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Apete Bridge,ibadan Collapses Again! What A Government! / Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification / 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.