Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (20694 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
We had initially announced that the nomination phase will last 2 weeks. But a directive from Chief Operating Officer of Nairaland has it that all award threads end today, for uniformity.

Nomination therefore closes by 10pm tonight.

Nomination results will be announced 10pm. Top 3 make it to final round of voting(fresh thread to be opened for it).

Election thread will be up by 8am tomorrow morning.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Jarus: We had initially announced that the nomination phase will last 2 weeks. But a directive from Chief Operating Officer of Nairaland has it that all award threads end today, for uniformity.

Nomination therefore closes by 10pm tonight.

Nomination results will be announced 10pm. Top 3 make it to final round of voting(fresh thread to be opened for it).

Election thread will be up by 8am tomorrow morning.

Naija i hail thee...

You make a rule before the start of election and you amend the rules days into the competition PDP stylee...

Can you at least update the scores

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
NOMINATIONS TO DATE
5 hours to go:
Afam4eva 14
Gbawe 13
Katsumoto 12
Naptu 10
Bluetooth 1
Spyder88 1
Isale_gan2 1
Lacasa 1
Ogugua88 1
Desola 1
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
By my hidden post up here we have recorded the standing as at now, 5 hours to close of exercise.

We have decided to hide for now to avoid last minute intrigues and connivance. We will open and update final results by 10pm tonight.

But some hints: it is getting interesting, there are 4 guys running neck to neck, only 3 will make it to final round. The Top 4 are on 14, 13, 12, 10 respectively. 5 hours to go, will the order change? Let's keep watching.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Jarus stop it! Stop it right now!

Why are you hell bent on gagging me? stop it!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Katsumoto has my vote
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by not2long(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
Katsumoto
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by rodgroup: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
I vote for Afam4eva
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by kofoshi: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
KATSUMOTO!!!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Standing5(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
Katsumoto it is for me.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by sheyguy: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Katsumoto.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
Desola: Jarus stop it! Stop it right now!

Why are you hell bent on gagging me? stop it!
grin

**tongue out**

tongue

cool
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Davic24: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
My vote goes to Afam
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ishilove:
grin

**tongue out**

tongue

cool

You this ibhoe girl, you are trying me o.

Aboki Jarus, I see that you have conspired with biafrans abi. I am not surprised, since your forefather Afonja betrayed the Yoruba people. Oro e o jo mi ni eyes.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
Desola:

You this ibhoe girl, you are trying me o.

Do your illest. cool
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Desola:

Afam4eva? angry shocked

shock horror!

He has tried to behave himself this year nau.

Once in a while, he gets that spitz up there.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Do your illest. cool
"Illest"?

Sorry, I don't speak ibhoe. Can you translate to English please?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
Desola:
"Illest"?

Sorry, I don't speak ibhoe. Can you translate to English please?
I will, but not on this thread.
*whisper* shhhhh, I dey fear ban...
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Katsumoto.... cool

Honourable mentions: eGuerilla, Igbo2011, and cheikh - they don't really post that much... cool

PS: All these clowns nominating Afam4eva must be from the other side of the Niger... What's wrong with you lot and being innately allergic to objectivity?? undecided undecided
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
70 minutes to go. Can any surprise happen?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by omabest: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Afam4eva has my vote.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nomination has ended.

Thread locked while final counting is on.

Stay tuned.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
FINAL POSITION FOR FIRST ROUND (Nomination)

Katsumoto 18
Gbawe 13
Naptu 10

Bluetooth 1
Spyder88 1
Isale_gan2 1
Lacasa 1
Ogugua88 1
Desola 1

NB: Afam4eva disqualified by ban rule

Top 3 for final stage(election)
1, Katsumoto
2, Gbawe
3, Naptu2

Stay tuned for election(fresh) thread where you have opportunity to vote, via open ballot system, for the next two weeks.

Voting proper is on here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1126926/politics-section-poster-year-2012

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
To all the Yorubas that voted afam thereby puting Gbawe in third place - two fingers in the air to yall!

What travesty!

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Desola(f): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Eff your effing election!

Morasuckers!

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by naptu2: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
HNosegbe: Naptu2, for that fantastic thread titled "Nigeria: The good, bad and ugly" or something like that...

GARRI (x7):
In no particular order, while I make up my mind:

[size=18pt]Gbawe[/size] | PointB | Afam4eva | Ndu Chucks | [size=14pt]Katsumoto[/size] | Take dat | Naptu2 | EGorilla( grin grin) | kobojunkie

solomonkane: Has to be Naptu, that dude is absolutely brilliant.

larride: Naptu2 for that wonderful thread Nigeria: The good, bad and ugly, he's not a tribal bigot like most on here so he has my voted, followed closely by Katz

Ishilove: I nominate naptu2, for creating and consistently updating one of the most infotaining and bigot free threads on nairaland. 'Nigeria: the good, the bad and the sexy', or something like that. If you haven't gone through that thread then you are greatly missing out.

999_666: For creating and also constantly updating one of the most informative thread in recent time on nairaland: "Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly" , I nominate NAPTU2. An excellent thread without all the hate and bigotry that infects most popular thread in the politics section. Full of memories of years gone by, the achievements and the potentials that this country once held. I always look forward to each update and also share it with my family and friends.

samuelorija218: I cannot forget the 1st monthly political debate on the evils and good of "Nigerian Amalgamation" here on nairaland and how Katszumoto went historical with his points....kudos to the other contestant(Obinoscopy) too.

Likewise Gbawe, being vast in knowledge and ever ready to tackle the recklessness of Nigerian leaders.

But me, as someone that takes pleasure in History and the knowledge that comes with it;

I will humbly support and nominate NAPTU2 for that educative and informative thread titled, Nigeria: the Good, Bad, Beautiful and Ugly.

Hoping the best candidate win at the end of the day.

Aderostock: Naptu.2
Katz
Gbawe
Obinoscopy
Afam4eva, a bigot
Point.B, a bigot
I hereby nominate Naptu.2

firestar: [size=18pt] Naptu. [/size]

Maxymilliano: I give it to NAPTU, his contributions so far is devoid of the usual rancour that characterize most of the discussions in this section.

Ileke-IdI:
afam4eva

katsumoto

naptu

anonimi: I nominate naptu2 for his photo-enhanced historical contributions to this section.
Three gbosas to him!!!

Ishilove:
Gbosa! Gbosa!! GBOSAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by jmaine: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
Just passing
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
Afam ke?
okay o
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
I would wish Gbawe can step down for Katz this yr
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
dayokanu: I would wish Gbawe can step down for Katz this yr

For what na?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
Jarus: NOMINATIONS TO DATE
5 hours to go:
Afam4eva 14
Gbawe 13
Katsumoto 12
Naptu 10
Bluetooth 1
Spyder88 1
Isale_gan2 1
Lacasa 1
Ogugua88 1
Desola 1

^^^Desola is there as well?.....surely someone's having a laugh undecided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Thousands March Against Boko Haram In Niger / Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.