Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83813 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by go4value(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
@all Donziko has not been online,may b NEPA tins,have also tried his no,bt not available.but any GTB staff here shud help to confirm.tx
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by zeestone99(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
dis guy paid because of d way my fellow nairalanders handled the issue nd i respect dat....he is stil gonna scam oda pple...dey r all the same tin just lyk one DESMOND EWOMAZINO scammed my friend 25k...wht is d fate of dat guy(desmond ewomazino) sef.....i wnt all dis guyz 2 face d law.....u guys were rili outstanding....gud job
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
ok
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mexzony: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
stagger:

The question is: will Nigerians stop falling for these "too good to be true" offers? I have always maintained this position: scammers thrive because there is a ready market for them. If people can decide on their own to work hard and allow God to show them the secret of success and follow it without jumping into all these quick money offers, then scammers will naturally die out.

The sheep will only stay where the grass is green. Nobody stops by a dried pool to drink water. It is a simple natural principle.
To be honest you are right as there is indeed an open market for these scammers and also the fact that people want to make as much money as possible in a very short time makes them vulnerable.The most interesting thing sometimes is that deep down these buyers know that its a scam but they are somehow desperately hoping that this "too good offer" is true and when it turns out badly(which is the only way it will eventually turn out) they begin to cry and lament.Please guys let's be really careful and vigilant and do the neccessary research before putting money into anything.
Donziko we await you for confirmation.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SamNelson: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Is even God dat saved me, i was about 2 order 4 his so called mini laptop if not i informd my frnds on bloggerslab which i later received a link 2 dis thread! Pls after confirmin his claim, let us go further 2 make other ppl 2 b aware abt dis so dat, no body wil fall into his trap again!!

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: THE SUM OF N30,000 HAS BEEN PAID TO DONZIKO'S ACCOUNT, ATTACHED HERE IS THE SNAP SHOOT, SORRY I COULDNT GET A SCANNER, I JUST MANAGE TO TAKE THE SNAP WITH MY SAMSUNG GALAXY

Good dude, but first Donziko have to confirm it here and if it's true I shall close this thread.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by fittty(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
White Iphone5 for Sale, 64GB. It comes with box and complete accessories. Factory Unlocked. Selling for just 20,000 naira pere! I'm doing xmas promo so if u buy one I'll give you 2free. Pay into the account details below and send me your adress for delivery grin
Account Name: Sule Omojatijati
Account no: 419419419419
Bank name: GTB Ikeja

Don't miss this offer. Promo ends after xmas grin lol....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by go4value(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
@fitty...pls not here,we have joke section in this forum.tx
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by TableLeg(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
fittty: White Iphone5 for Sale, 64GB. It comes with box and complete accessories. Factory Unlocked. Selling for just 20,000 naira pere! I'm doing xmas promo so if u buy one I'll give you 2free. Pay into the account details below and send me your adress for delivery grin
Account Name: Sule Omojatijati
Account no: 419419419419
Bank name: GTB Ikeja

Don't miss this offer. Promo ends after xmas grin lol....
Retar.d!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
i wonder why this thread never made front page. may be he is one of the mod on this thread? i wonder. This guy is a real scammer that gave up on pressure. God really saved you. I am waiting for confirmation today. Some people were at your ikeja office yesterday, but you didnt know.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija:

if you have any one who works with GTb, ask him to check how much i have there...idiot

If I were you, I won't post this. It's unintelligent!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija:

i will advice you to mind what you say.... am currently in warri, and our serminar is by 1pm, you can come directly to mega hilton and confirm for yourself.... i hate rubbish
lol U̶̲̥̅̊ can say wat U̶̲̥̅̊ like I assure am on your trail I dnt care if U̶̲̥̅̊ paid back or not I must put you behind bars MARK MY WORDS mr chibuzor!!the next knock on your door just might be me{justice}YOU ARE NOT SAFE WATCH YOUR BACK SCAMMER
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
hackbros: lol U̶̲̥̅̊ can say wat U̶̲̥̅̊ like I assure am on your trail I dnt care if U̶̲̥̅̊ paid back or not I must put you behind bars MARK MY WORDS mr chibuzor!!the next knock on your door just might be me{justice}YOU ARE NOT SAFE WATCH YOUR BACK SCAMMER

go and read your books little boy....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SamNelson: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Afunwa92:

Good dude, but first Donziko have to confirm it here and if it's true I shall close this thread.
please let nobody close dis thread for reference purpose! Even afta d confirmatn, let's use it 2 teach him a lesson. Who knws how many ppl he has scam b4 God finaly revealed his evil work or b4 donziko self? @eze, http://biz4naija.info is not save again oh!! Bad skillful hackers shuld help me in closin down dat junk site. Arn't kinda 4 us 2 blame our leaders nd b doin wat z wrong. Join me vex jooor!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ifioklaurel: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
CHIBUZOR EZE i thought you said you were in lagos and that you would be in Delta state by next week?now that you are in warri,i am also in warri right now.i need to see you to get my money,while i give you back your phone.i am waiting
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija:

m.facebook.com/biz4naija?id=100004563790778&_rdr I told U̶̲̥̅̊ guys he scammed anoda guy of 15k yesterday!!!check link or check facebook
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija:

I love U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 one thing U̶̲̥̅̊ get mouth and dat mouth of urs wud land U̶̲̥̅̊ in jail mark my words!!am on ur mata
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
http://biz4naija.info/ is down....he exhausted his bandwidth!!!

he will sure pay for hosting again grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija:

This is Childish... Dont you think so?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Has the payment confirmed?, I need answer ASAP.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
what a dulling day...Donziko was offline all through and his phone is not available for us to confirm the payment.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 1920MaMa: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
[size=20pt]i hope he's still alive.[/size]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
something is not right here, why will someone who knows that he was to be paid today switch off his phone since morning and not even come online?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
onatisi: something is not right here, why will someone who knows that he was to be paid today switch off his phone since morning and not even come online?
angry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
onatisi: something is not right here, why will someone who knows that he was to be paid today switch off his phone since morning and not even come online?
im worried angry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
adewasco2k:
im worried angry
something is not right , but lets wait
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SamNelson: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pls i need donzikos numba
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sam-Nelson:
Pls i need donzikos numba
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hackbros and co,don't bother about answering this nonentity."Actions speaks better than words" whether he paid or not he need to be taught a lesson.I just want Donziko to make a comment 1st,I hope Chibuzor have not kidnapped him o.But the good thing is that,Chibuzor will soon pay 4 all his sins.And u guyz that like buying "too good to be true" wake up and stop being a fool."If it's too good to be true,it's not true"
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Just called again! His phone rang twice before being forwarded, then it cuts off!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
adewasco2k: Just called again! His phone rang twice before being forwarded, then it cuts off!
someone is following this thread as a guest most likely

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.