Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83811 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by stagger: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^^^
You guys are even disturbing yourselves. The Chibuzor guy knows the kind of Christmas he will have if he fails. So let the clock tick. Tick tock!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
This guy is just playing games, until the money is paid, then thats when i will still stop what we are planning. Your trick is to use your seminar money to pay him, now less people turned up for your seminar and no 30k to gather, waiting for another story. AT FIRST, WHY DID YOU SPEND STRANGE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pls and pls,let us stop all these talking to this fraudulent guy that called himself Chibuzor.Why all these,sir and respect 4 this less than nothing fool that can't even afford 30k debt.I'm off this trend.When we finalize with him with the arm of the law,his friends will tell the story (atleast we ve respected all the nairalander that begged to give him till today)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
doclek: Pls and pls,let us stop all these talking to this fraudulent guy that called himself Chibuzor.Why all these,sir and respect 4 this less than nothing fool that can't even afford 30k debt.I'm off this trend.When we finalize with him with the arm of the law,his friends will tell the story (atleast we ve respected all the nairalander that begged to give him till today)
I completely agree with you. But pls lets just give him the final benefit of doubt for today. "pius il va souffrir"
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^^
I can see him online "Biz4naija" perhaps he is trying to make a post!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mexzony: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: donziko let me have your account
number, am on my way to the bank now
You have his account number so stop why ask again unless you are clever besides you posted asking for his acc number knowing he might not be online plus the fact that you claim you have been at the bank waiting for over 3 hours.sounds like you have a well thought out excuse.Anyway what is keeping you from scanning the teller since you now have the acc number? Abi na seminar money(if indeed you have a seminar) you plan to use.We are waiting...........
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: biz4naija , janykute , go4value ( m ), paulharry , surveyProf ( m ), Ayobetzz , Chiadikaobi , mexzony , ebixy ( m ), Deep Soul ( f ), virtuoso01 ( m ), adewasco2k ( m ), arbitrage , idlaw2k3 , lafad11 ( m ) and 2 guest(s)

Biz4naija has been viewing this thread for the past 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
And now he is gone.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Booty4me: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Donziko is not even online sef
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
2pm and yet no word from Chibuzor!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: okay, just give me few minutes
Its just a few hours since you made this statement.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^^
He still have d whole of today to redeem back his image, if he fails to do so, dem whatever decision taken, he will surely regret it!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by straneur(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Chibuzor Eze!!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Zither(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Scammers have no living conscience.. They are dead inside. I don't see this particular one living up to expectations since he has shown he is untrustworthy at every turn. So typical.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
THE SUM OF N30,000 HAS BEEN PAID TO DONZIKO'S ACCOUNT, ATTACHED HERE IS THE SNAP SHOOT, SORRY I COULDNT GET A SCANNER, I JUST MANAGE TO TAKE THE SNAP WITH MY SAMSUNG GALAXY

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Booty4me: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lets give him sumtime.. I can see him viewing. Maybe probaly making sum posting
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: THE SUM OF N30,000 HAS BEEN PAID TO DONZIKO'S ACCOUNT, ATTACHED HERE IS THE SNAP SHOOT, SORRY I COULDNT GET A SCANNER, I JUST MANAGE TO TAKE THE SNAP WITH MY SAMSUNG GALAXY phone undecided

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hope donziKo can confirm the payment.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by straneur(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Where is donziko, he need to confirm this now
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
i hope he does cos it has been credited!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by straneur(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: i hope he does cos it has been credited!!!
Sure if the money is there, he will confirm it. Lets give him sometime...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Donziko confirm the payment so that this thread should be deleted.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by TableLeg(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Chibuzor, you will trek to your village this xmas!
No one will fall for your scam again .... Omo ale jatijati!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :
Chibuzor, you will trek to your village this xmas!
No one will fall for your scam again .... Omo ale jatijati!

if you have any one who works with GTb, ask him to check how much i have there...idiot
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by paulharry: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
ok nice one.let us wait for confirmation from don......

biz4naija: THE SUM OF N30,000 HAS BEEN PAID TO DONZIKO'S ACCOUNT, ATTACHED HERE IS THE SNAP SHOOT, SORRY I COULDNT GET A SCANNER, I JUST MANAGE TO TAKE THE SNAP WITH MY SAMSUNG GALAXY

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mexzony: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ok let's say he has paid the money but the important question here is should this dude be allowed to scam other people because even after this he will still go on doing biz with other unsuspecting poeple who might eventually find their way to nairaland and it might be too late.That he has paid the money if he did so does not mean he will change his attitude and ways.He did so just to get off the hook.What i am saying is that people like this shud not be allowed to hurt other people again.
Don't know your opinions on this but this is how i strongly feel.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by austinsmat(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija:

if you have any one who works with GTb, ask him to check how much i have there...idiot
U have big as U clam but to pay 30k took U a week to pay pls go and the this ur tale to 1yr old baby
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SamNelson: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: THE SUM OF N30,000 HAS BEEN PAID TO DONZIKO'S ACCOUNT, ATTACHED HERE IS THE SNAP SHOOT, SORRY I COULDNT GET A SCANNER, I JUST MANAGE TO TAKE THE SNAP WITH MY SAMSUNG GALAXY

Mr chibuzor eze a.k.a Naija foolish inteligent scammer have been known forever!!! Special thanks to Nlanders who had tried in one way or the other to waylay this ediot.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ok, he has paid.

Now let us hear confirmation from Donziko and then I will know the next thing to say.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by stagger: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
mexzony: Ok let's say he has paid the money but the important question here is should this dude be allowed to scam other people because even after this he will still go on doing biz with other unsuspecting poeple who might eventually find their way to nairaland and it might be too late.That he has paid the money if he did so does not mean he will change his attitude and ways.He did so just to get off the hook.What i am saying is that people like this shud not be allowed to hurt other people again.
Don't know your opinions on this but this is how i strongly feel.

The question is: will Nigerians stop falling for these "too good to be true" offers? I have always maintained this position: scammers thrive because there is a ready market for them. If people can decide on their own to work hard and allow God to show them the secret of success and follow it without jumping into all these quick money offers, then scammers will naturally die out.

The sheep will only stay where the grass is green. Nobody stops by a dried pool to drink water. It is a simple natural principle.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
LESSONS FOR ALL. DON'T PAY FOR A PRODUCT WITHOUT MEETING THE SELLER.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by TableLeg(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija:
Shattap!
Petty criminal

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.