Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83812 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2012
i have been waiting here at GTbank for the past 3 hours waiting for Donziko account number, but nothing received yet

i have been calling his number but switched off

you can try his number yourself to confirm: 07063594702

Heaven can bear me witness that i have been standing here with the money, and i think i will
start leaving now, if the admin here want help him recieve the money kindly contact me with
the account details

I have an appointment to catch... though i will still wait for 1 more hour

thanks
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: Pronaldo, biz4naija, onatisi(m), Zither(m), esskay(m), obiscolly(m), hackbros(m), helpmeohgod, member_67023, steroid(m), paulharry and 1 guest(s)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2012
hackbros: Lol chibuzor U̶̲̥̅̊ b sharp guy got ur mail sayin U̶̲̥̅̊ r in warri and if we won't to meet U̶̲̥̅̊ we shud cum to refinery road but on nairaland U̶̲̥̅̊ say U̶̲̥̅̊ r on ur way to d bank!!=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) U̶̲̥̅̊ b beta thief!!!U̶̲̥̅̊ won scam anoda person then use d moni to pay donziko!!!thumps up we no b fools o!!U̶̲̥̅̊ hear mena sss go pick U̶̲̥̅̊ up!!I wud make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ r arrested!!ur arrest wud b on d front page bet me!!

i will advice you to mind what you say.... am currently in warri, and our serminar is by 1pm, you can come directly to mega hilton and confirm for yourself.... i hate rubbish
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by obiscolly(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: donziko let me have your account number, am on my way to the bank now
Dis guy, u must be the biggest clown on planet earth. Don't u have his number to call and request for that? That's what i was saying bout having straight dealings with people. Your ways are not pure, its glaring.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2012
Can SurveyProf provide a temporary account?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: i have been waiting here at GTbank for the past 3 hours waiting for Donziko account number, but nothing received yet

Heaven can bear me witness that i have been standing here with the money, and i think i will
start leaving now, if the admin here want help him recieve the money kindly contact me with
the account details

thanks

Gtb bank
Don Isaac Joseph
O120879860 pls pay the money n scan the teller here, u can confirm frm his previous post.

Bless u!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2012
adewasco2k: Can SurveyProf provide a temporary account?

I hv provided him with Don Isaac Joseph's Ac with Gtb bank, all Chibuzor Eze need do is to fill the teller @ the bank and ask customer care representative if, it is correct, b4 making paymenmt, I got it from the 0p passed postings; u can check to verify.

DON ISAAC JOSEPH
GTB BANK 0120879860
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by felixzo1(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2012
that guy will not pay, if it was a mistake he would have retured the money before now, why spend money you have not earned.or is he too broke to afford 30k. i feeel sorry for him. crime does not pay
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2012
felixzo1: that guy will not pay, if it was a mistake he would have retured the money before now, why spend money you have not earned.or is he too broke to afford 30k. i feeel sorry for him. crime does not pay

He has no more excuse not to make the payment today, I have taken pains to go through the OP's old postings here on Nl and I hv posted the account details, except he wants to face the music.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by oluplus(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2012
I am really impressed wt the great work you are doin. Another scammer that must be nabbed is one Pastor Williams Oladipo. He claims to be a pastor in RCCG Barnawa Kaduna. He scammed me of my hundred of thousands this year, unfortunately, the thread has been deleted. I've gone to the church addy to report him to the real Pastor in charge. I salute u all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija:

i will advice you to mind what you say.... am currently in warri, and our serminar is by 1pm, you can come directly to mega hilton and confirm for yourself.... i hate rubbish

Hello Sir, U're right, with ur claims, but try as much as possible to pay the young man's money today, I have provided you with his account details above.

Thank you, for your understanding n cooperation.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by arbitrage: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2012
surveyProf:

I hv provided him with Don Isaac Joseph's Ac with Gtb bank, all Chibuzor Eze need do is to fill the teller @ the bank and ask customer care representative if, it is correct, b4 making paymenmt, I got it from the 0p passed postings; u can check to verify.

DON ISAAC JOSEPH
GTB BANK 0120879860

You are correct. I have verified the account number on my GTB internet banking. The result is below:

Please Note: You require a hardware token to complete third party transfers.
You have initiated a Third Party Transfer to a new beneficiary with details below:
Beneficiary Details
Beneficiary Name: JOSEPH, ISAAC DON
Beneficiary Account Number 0120879860
Transfer Type Transfer to any GTBank Account
Beneficiary Bank GTBank
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
okay, just give me few minutes
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
We're waiting....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by go4value(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
waiting o...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biolabee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
waiting........
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
There is a longgggggggggg que in the bank grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by stagger: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
r231: There is a longgggggggggg que in the bank grin grin

Take these stupid jokes elsewhere. DO you know what the OP has gone through to get this case resolved?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: okay, just give me few minutes

Okay sir....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Itz been more dan 45 mins nw bros u sure ure in a bank?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
arbitrage:

You are correct. I have verified the account number on my GTB internet banking. The result is below:

Please Note: You require a hardware token to complete third party transfers.
You have initiated a Third Party Transfer to a new beneficiary with details below:
Beneficiary Details
Beneficiary Name: JOSEPH, ISAAC DON
Beneficiary Account Number 0120879860
Transfer Type Transfer to any GTBank Account
Beneficiary Bank GTBank

Thats correct!!!
Mr. Chibuzor Eze was trying to out-smart us, let keep our fingers cross and see wat excuse he got to give this time around!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by go4value(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nna to time o....@chibuzo eze...do now,make we close this thread.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by paulharry: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
OK WE ARE WAITING LET US GIVE CHIBUZOR THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT. LETS WAIT ATLEAST HIM DEY BANK NOW....THIS CASE IS GRADUALLY COMING TO AN END BUT.......
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
waiting undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
waiting.............................
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
He ought to have paid by now. Because he says he has a seminar by 1pm, and it is past 1 already.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
As tension mounts you could hear a pin drop...... Is this the end... Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by RichLizzy: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mr. Man we are waiting, if you claim you are in Warri or there is a crowd in the bank, pls let's know the branch you are in Warri, I have some people there that can assist in collecting the cash and posting it immediately. Don't tell us your seminar is an excuse. Remember promise is a debt. And you are yet to fulfil that. For the sake of your image and that of your family we are waiting. Let me know if there is a queue I will sort that one out within 2 mins and as for the account no I just confirm from my internet banking as well it is correct.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wizee: why must u insult? Re u a baby or ur still in ur teens? Show sum maturity 4once.
the two of you are scammers. how many times the account number has been asked and given. besides, cant he just do simple online transfer? the two of you must really be stupi.d. good guys following this case will know that he s just not serious. may be you dont go to school and dont know when someone is really stupid.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by straneur(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Where is this man or is something happening in the banking hall. Please send us the scan copy and stop all this game. Who is even attending your seminar with all these going on? Please be a gentleman and post a scan copy of depositors receipt.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: i have been waiting here at GTbank for the past 3 hours waiting for Donziko account number, but nothing received yet

the account details

thanks

Mr Man, NEVER deny you don't have his account details because I know he sent it to you via SMS, he has sent it to you in several occasions, never use this an excuss.

The heat is about to turn on.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Am waiting for the scanned copy of the deposit slip @Chibuzor

Lets just close this thread once and for all.

Viewing this topic: bellalove
(f ), biolabee ( m), Deep Soul
(f ), ebixy (m ), Kirinwa,
Dopefiend (m ), abuov ,
adewasco2k (m ), idlaw2k3 ,
doclek , Afunwa92 ,
mexzony , straneur , amarula
(f), 4bobo and 2 guest(s)
( Go Up )

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.