Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe (12410 Views)

SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. / Mike Akhigbe Is Dead (Ex Vice President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by gbadexy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
shymexx:

Can you post in English language? - I don't understand hieroglyphics! undecided

Your opinions only count wherever the fvck you're from - go tell them what to do over there in your hieroglyphics, cu.nt..
I don't need to trade words with you, I've expressed myself.
I can see you are a razz trash not properly brought up.
If u get craze holla ♍ƺ make you come show urself or post ur contacts on ur profile too.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
gbadexy:
I don't need to trade words with you, I've expressed myself.
I can see you are a razz trash not properly brought up.
If u get craze holla ♍ƺ make you come show urself or post ur contacts on ur profile too.

WTF is "razz" - you yellow eyes having mongrel from the dungeon called, Nigeria??

I doubt you want to meet me in person, trust me... I'll beat you to a pulp and smash your skull into pieces...

Don't even go there, semi-illiterate...
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by gbadexy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
shymexx:

WTF is "razz" - you yellow eyes having mongrel from the dungeon called, Nigeria??

I doubt you want to meet in person, trust me... I'll beat you to a pulp and smash your skull into pieces...

Don't even go there, semi-illiterate...
Boy talk is cheap. I went to lasu and I did curricula and extra curricula. I've expressed myself and moved on.
Even if I were to be an illiterate, I don't know when literacy becomes the level of measuring common sense, at least your parents gave you some education and look at how you reason.
Are you a lagosian? If so where in lagos are you from?
I try to be objective and respond passionately if anybody insults yoruba tribe or Islam unjustly, I don't get sentimental, there is more to life than nairaland and if you are busy person, you won't be breathing it and getting unnecessary worked up with faceless people over trivialities.
I read posts and move one, I don't enjoy engaging in meaningless rants that doesn't add to •̸Ϟ•̸y knowledge.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
gbadexy:
Boy talk is cheap. I went to lasu and I did curricula and extra curricula. I've expressed myself and moved on.
Even if I were to be an illiterate, I don't know when literacy becomes the level of measuring common sense, at least your parents gave you some education and look at how you reason.
Are you a lagosian? If so where in lagos are you from?
I try to be objective and respond passionately if anybody insults yoruba tribe or Islam unjustly, I don't get sentimental, there is more to life than nairaland and if you are busy person, you won't be breathing it and getting unnecessary worked up with faceless people over trivialities.
I read posts and move one, I don't enjoy engaging in meaningless rants that doesn't add to •̸Ϟ•̸y knowledge.

WTH is "lasu?" I'm not shook of no "lasu" - I'm from cornsville PeckNARM, the killer capital of London... I've been knocking mandem out from the boxes since age 12 - and shanking people from age 13... Don't let the internet fool you - I'm a changed man, but trust me I'll switch and fvck you up if I need to in person... So, jam your hype and save your threats for the birds, ok?? undecided undecided

I'm from Lagos - and I'm objective in the Nigerian context... The country is a tribal society and everyone is territorial!! I've been on nl long enough to know the dynamics of things within Nigeria - and how certain people are fixated on colonizing Lagos, that's not acceptable... To be honest, I was Yoruba/Ijebu before I became a Nigerian - and my ancestral land is my home!! I'm a cultured guy and my culture is all I know - and I'll always be against any stupid policy by greedy pricks to wipe it out!

Just go and sin 'nomore'!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by gbadexy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
I think the owner of this site needs to do age restriction, there are to many immature kids here and the purpose of the forum to engage in meaningful discussions is defeated.
The level of tribalism and inane comments here would discourage matured
people from contributing on the fora.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by cjrane: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
olaheavy:
Didn't we just show you how a very small portion belonged to the old Lagos Province while the larger parts were controlled and governed by the West? The fact is still there that, of the three regions: West, North and East, ours was the richest, most successful, most popular in the whole of Africa. I'm talking about a period when everything first in terms of development anywhere in Africa happened in the Western Region! Even the Malaysian govt. sent emissaries to learn the economic ropes from us. Did the govt. do any of those firsts in achievement for us? Heck no! Our Western Commonwealth, which was mainly through cocoa and other cash crops, was tapped into by the Sage, Awolowo. After the war, when the oil now boomed, one dumb economist by the name of Udoji couldn't think of any useful national projects to use the windfalls from the boom - alas! he simply shared the monies (I mean sharing liquid cash) among Nigerians! So, next time you Easterners want to boast that you are better in commerce and economics - you ain't shiiit but a cowdung! You parasitic dumbo elephants from the accursed East.

Blablabla... liar! I will not descend to your gutter level of name calling or cursing Yoruba.
But there are still people alive who know the history of Nigeria and how the country have been structured for our national unity.
If you like have heart attack ! The north was the richest region in the post independence Nigeria and the east was the fastest growing economically.
Nigeria had 4 regions and a FEDERAL CAPITAL IN LAGOS.The regional capitals were Ibadan for the Western region, Kaduna for the Northern region, Enugu for the Eastern Region and Benin for the MidWest region. Lagos was NEVER part of the western region but a Federal capital until 1991 when Abuja took over.
Therefore, if Nigeria must return to the regions, Lagos and Abuja cannot be swallowed by adjacent regions merely because they are closer to those regions.They should remain as Federal territories that they had always been. Unless of course Nigeria BREAKS UP,then it can be part of Oduduwa Country.
Therefore, Akhigbe is right.LAGOS and ABUJA must remain independent of tribal areas or the regions.
Please,Provide proof that Awolowo built anything in LAGOS to support the national economy.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
And what age group do you belong to? - I'd be ashamed to be as dumb and stupid as you're at your freaking age... You'd probably be a loser for the rest of your life - if at your age, you can't discern the hidden language/intention in this stupid assertion...

Your IQ needs to re-examined to check if you're a fully evolved humanoid, or just another bushman with pint-sized brain... undecided
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
Look how far Lagos is from their region - yet they're so fixated on the damn place, bunch of greedy and useless tossers!!!

Why can't you leave the damn place alone and focus on your region!!

Oil bult Lagos blah bla blah - however, Ondo state produces more oil than all your oil producing states COMBINED!! Yet I don't see the SS folks claiming Lagos... You lot need to get a life!!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
cjrane:

Blablabla... liar! As if we suddenly don't know the history of Nigeria anymore.
If you like have heart attack ! The north was the richest region in the post independence Nigeria and the east was the fastest growing economically.
Nigeria had 4 regions and a FEDERAL CAPITAL IN LAGOS.The regional capitals were Ibadan for the Western region, Kaduna for the Northern region, Enugu for the Eastern Region and Benin for the MidWest region. Lagos was NEVER part of the western region but a Federal capital until 1991 when Abuja took over.
Therefore, if Nigeria must return to the regions, Lagos and Abuja cannot be swallowed by adjacent regions merely because they are closer to those regions.They should remain as Federal territories that they had always been. Unless of course Nigeria BREAKS UP,then it can be part of Oduduwa Country.
Therefore, Akhigbe is right.LAGOS and ABUJA must remain independent of tribal areas or the regions.
Please,Provide proof that Awolowo built anything in LAGOS to support the national economy.

Celebration of ignorance. Go ahead, wear it as a badge of honor.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Aigbofa:

Celebration of ignorance. Go ahead, wear it as a badge of honor.

shocked shocked
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
What I don't understand is this: Why would Akhigbe say Lagos and Abuja? and not Lagos, Abuja and Calabar?

Lagos was a former capital and so was Calabar and by analogical extension, the entire Cross Rivers state.

Stop fixating on other people's territory; Lagos will never be a national property. There is nothing anyone can do about that same way Imo state will never be a national property.

Why would he mention Lagos with same breath as Abuja? Lagos is not in the North neither is it the capital.

Saying Lagos is an international city blah blah doesn't make it any different from Ibadan and Ado-Ekiti in terms of territory.

Lagos has no special status. Nothing! So because Britain is going to divide soon means London will become commonwealth of the Brits, Welsh and Scots? hahahahahahahahaha London belong to the English and will remain so simple!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Abagworo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
0lumide: What I don't understand is this: Why would Akhigbe say Lagos and Abuja? and not Lagos, Abuja and Calabar?

Lagos was a former capital and so was Calabar and by analogical extension, the entire Cross Rivers state.

Stop fixating on other people's territory; Lagos will never be a national property. There is nothing anyone can do about that same way Imo state will never be a national property.

Why would he mention Lagos with same breath as Abuja? Lagos is not in the North neither is it the capital.

Saying Lagos is an international city blah blah doesn't make it any different from Ibadan and Ado-Ekiti in terms of territory.

Lagos has no special status. Nothing! So because Britain is going to divide soon means London will become commonwealth of the Brits, Welsh and Scots? hahahahahahahahaha London belong to the English and will remain so simple!

Guy relax and be logical. If Lagos natives want to be on their own, then let it be. Ethnicity has nothing to do with zone. Kwara and Kogi are in North central but have large population of Yoruba. Rivers and Delta have high Igbo population but in the South-south.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Tittos: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
olaheavy: This afamfornever and the rest of the Eastern cannibals will not cease to amaze us. These oloriburuku masanfaani ajeniyan were all rejoicing when Lagos was stripped of her status as the Capital of Nigeria. They all thought that would bring a reversal of fortune in Yorubaland, however, the yinminrin human eaters didn't and couldn't leave our Yorubaland. And, if anything, they actually intensified their illegal migration into our lands. But, I got a news for you cannibals - and it's not a pretty one: we'll soon start going boko haram on you stinking vultures from the East. No to the 'Indigenization Policy,' yes to the balkanization and shredding of Nigeria - possibly back to the former West, North, and 'East.' This Nigeria is surely not working with the human-flesh-eaters (the Igbos) included!
Am sure you are not even from Lagos state..you call igbo stinking vultures and you want to go boko haram on them..who is now the stinking vulture...
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2012
Why is it that Nigerians are so quick to call people illiterate ?? It makes me so sick....I have lived in the states for close to a decade but never heard Americans call people "illiterate". Nigerians are very very ignorant and annoying and Americans know this. I have always had to defend my self as a result of the bad image Nigerians has given us here! Always dressed f..ucked up and looking crazy...Buncha pathetic weirdos!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2012
NRI PRIEST: Why is it that Nigerians are so quick to call people illiterate ?? It makes me so sick....I have lived in the states for close to a decade but never heard Americans call people "illiterate". Nigerians are very very ignorant and annoying and Americans know this. I have always had to defend my self as a result of the bad image Nigerians has given us here! Always dressed f..ucked up and looking crazy...Buncha pathetic weirdos!

Why can't you name names, Odenigbo Aroli - scared much?? undecided undecided
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Dede1(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2012
I have always believed that a person or group of people should finish whatever the person or group of people started. Nigeria has stepped into the path of creating states, political zones and democracy. Democracy is known, among other things, as a game of numbers. Since there are few zones with 7 and 6 states in federating unit called Nigeria, the so-called southeastern zone must have 7 states to equal the numbers states in some zones for the simple matter of fairness and justice.

There is no doubt that those who seemed to dislike the idea of state creation at this juncture are sworn enemies of Ndigbo. If southeast political zones has the largest number of states in Nigeria and produces more members of federal house of representatives, the cries of Igbo domination would have busted the hell wide open.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2012
Afam4eva

I'm going to make this post honest and as brief as possible...

Personally, I definitely wouldn't have a problem with all Nigerians claiming wherever they reside as their place of origin, if the country were to be an open society(I actually thought that was how the country was before I stumbled on NL and started reading more about the ethnic/tribal relations in the country)... However, that isn't the case...... ... You and I know that the country is a tribal society and all the ethnic groups within the country are territorial... If that's the case - how come you lot want a different status for Lagos(bear in mind that Lagos has indigenes as well) in the same context?? Don't you think that's hypocritical and greedy?? People are naturally territorial in a tribal society - and Nigeria isn't different...

There should be mutual respect among all the stakeholders(people, tribes, and ethnic groups) in Nigeria - and people's rights must be respected at all times... The owners of Lagos(the indigenous people) should be allowed to determine their own destiny and who they want to align with...
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2012
Abagworo:

Guy relax and be logical. If Lagos natives want to be on their own, then let it be. Ethnicity has nothing to do with zone. Kwara and Kogi are in North central but have large population of Yoruba. Rivers and Delta have high Igbo population but in the South-south.

You failed to challenge me sorry but I will give a little attention.

Being Logical is this: I am Lagos native and I say no to Akhigbe's suggestion. Am I now logical? Oh I can't speak for all my people? Neither can you sorry!

Now tell me why Cross River state isn't mentioned. You talked about being logical right? Now tell me why Cross River state never pops into "Lagos was a former capital" people's head?

Let's be "logical" shall we? Common bro let's be!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 06, 2012
Abagworo:

And since people always use the Britain, American example, I say this:

If patriots and loyalists decide to fight and divide America again, would there be a referendum as to where NY would go? lmao!! Loyalists will retain their New York simple and fair!

UK may be hold a referendum soon because the Scots want to leave. Will the Scots say London should be given special status? Will London become a "buffer" zone?

Hahahahaha be logical bro!!! Be logical!!

Oh wait, Canada is using a parliamentary system but guess what? Ottawa is no special status it is still in Ontario and there is nothing like and should Ontario decide to go it's own way, Ottawa remains what? Ontario's land!

Wait, If Canada divides between the french and English, Ottawa will be? "buffer" zone? or will Toronto be a "buffer" zone? Let's be logical shall we?
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2012
Bwahahahahahaha

Abagworo and logical should never be in the same sentence... grin
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 06, 2012
Abagworo:

Let's be logical! in a presidential system like America, DC is a federal unit which is the special status you requested. Analogically, that would be Abuja in Nigeria. So why do we have Lagos in the Equation? hahahahahahahahahaha logical shall we? let's be logical!!!! hahahaha bros you try well well!!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 06, 2012
Making Lagos a separate region means: making the place free for all!! That's unacceptable!!

Nigerians and their land grab - you lot will never cease to amaz mee... How about making Akhigbe's(or whatever the fvck the dumbnut is) hometown a separate region?? He needs to be castrated and locked up in a dungeon for exhibiting 19th century colonial tendencies!!

Tell Akhigbe to eat a fat dyck and get his thieving cheese belly reduced!!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:01am On Dec 06, 2012
shymexx:

Why can't you name names, Odenigbo Aroli - scared much?? undecided undecided

You wish,cuz....It wont make any difference anyway...If you ever come around Houston/Humble please holla...You like talking lotta sh..it over the net. I can see the punkness through you..jackass!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 06, 2012
This bald headed monster called; Akhigbe should have been shot dead time ago for being a dictator!!

Mike Akhigbe
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:05am On Dec 06, 2012
shymexx: Making Lagos a separate region means: making the place free for all!! That's unacceptable!!

Nigerians and their land grab - you lot will never cease to amaz mee... How about making Akhigbe's(or whatever the fvck the dumbnut is) hometown a separate region?? He needs to be castrated and locked up in a dungeon for exhibiting 19th century colonial tendencies!!

Tell Akhigbe to eat a fat dyck and get his thieving cheese belly reduced!!

Lagos was developed and built on the hardworking bones of all Nigerians...Eventualy,y'all will lose the grip on Lagos,its getting there.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 06, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You wish,cuz....It wont make any difference anyway...If you ever come around Houston/Humble please holla...You like talking lotta sh..it over the net. I can see the punkness through you..jackass!

I don't talk shyte, I do shyte... If Godwon could knock niggaz out in Houston and run the streets of Houston with Scarface, what makes you think I won't slap ya brains out of your head in the same place??

Yo, I'm real nigga and I'll fvck a puzzy up if I need to, on my mums...
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 06, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Lagos was developed and built on the hardworking bones of all Nigerians...Eventualy,y'all will lose the grip on Lagos,its getting there.

Can you prove that??
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 06, 2012
shymexx: This balded headed monster called; Akhigbe should have been shot dead time ago for being a dictator!!

Mike Akhigbe

lmao!!!!!

Seriously!! The guy is logical no be small!!

Uncle and Aunty Logical where un dey naaa?
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 06, 2012
Lagos indigenes have spoken!!! cool
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Can you prove it, NRI PRIEST? - I need proofs!!

I was multitasking before but I'm free now, let's talk about it...
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:28am On Dec 06, 2012
shymexx:

I don't talk shyte, I do shyte... If Godwon could knock niggaz out in Houston and run the streets of Houston with Scarface, what makes you think I won't slap ya brains out of your head in the same place??

Yo, I'm real nigga and I'll fvck a puzzy up if I need to, on my mums...

Dude,chill out...You gonna f..uck around spent the rest of ya life behind bars...Stop f..ucking with ppl ya don know.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 06, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Dude,chill out...You gonna f..uck around spent the rest of ya life behind bars...Stop f..ucking with ppl ya don know.

I'm chilling out, I'm cool,g... I just don't like people running their mouths on the internet... I'm a thorough bred and I used to be about that life - been there, done that, and got a trophy...

If you want to be civil, be civil - however, threatening me is a NO NO!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK / Transportation Fares Soar As Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Abuja / This Yahoo Boys Caught Hiding A Girl For Rituals Purpose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.