Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35878 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by EzePromoe: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
sexkillz: ~acidtalk~
Romance section undisputed lying champion. Damn! This niggah can lie! His lies can make a blind man see! And he claims he is contributing to the romance section. Satan got nothing on this niggah.

He needs to change his ways.
shocked grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Eze Promeo,
you dont know me outside NL
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
ayobase:

Hahahaha...u once tripped before aight?

Dont lie o....come whisper....I wont tell no one....ur secret is gonna be safe with me!

YES!!!... i tripped for d oda pix but this one looks lyk me and i dont lyk me very much grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
ayobase:

The guy dey spoil market abi!

Nah actually we wen get babes nor dey cast,
we keep them off scenes and molest the loud ones -thats why we are guys cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by EzePromoe: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Maria-G:
@Eze Promeo,
From your pics, you look so innocent that you can't hurt a fly even when you match it.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by EzePromoe: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sweetlemon, my beauty queen, i can see you viewing the topic. I comot my cap for ya.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
Eze Promoe: Sweetlemon, my beauty queen, i can see you viewing the topic. I comot my cap for ya.
kiss
I'm not always serious! Only when I think something needs to be said.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sweetlemon:
kiss
grin grin grin grin
Kai! Lemonadeeeee!!! U must clarify shaaaaa! Jeez!

Anyways... Wey ur list na angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
hornipipe you need to spill undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
hornipipe you need to spill undecided
sure thing cool
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by agabaI23(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Maria-G:
@Eze Promeo,
O churula gi bata here? This thing too much.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by EzePromoe: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sweetlemon:
kiss
I got that right into my skull. Don't mean to bother your tender soul. So how was ya day?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by EzePromoe: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
agabaI23:
LOL! smiley Nwanne, obughi otu ahu! Emebila my ministry, inuru? angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by agabaI23(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Eze Promoe:
LOL! smiley Nwanne, obughi otu ahu! Emebila my ministry, inuru? angry
lol
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
hornipipe: sure thing cool

drop your bomb smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Eze Promoe:
From your pics, you look so innocent that you can't hurt a fly even when you match it.
pics can be deceptive......and I can hurt a fly by mere looking at it...#facts
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
agabaI23:
i hulanu ya...you don si am nah.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
[b]AYOBASE !

My bro from another mama,
He's a very smart dude, u hardly get to find him on threads that are of little importance to him .

He's not the normal everyday "loud" NLander that contributes(RUBBISH MOST TIMES cheesy) for contributing sake, rather he lurks around and learns.

His quest for more wisdom gets him most times in threads that are educative and enriching to the soul .....

We've blended well in the last couple of months on his thread where he garners beautiful write ups from and for peeps for future references (that's for those who know the value of his thread )..... ......

www.nairaland.com/1071021/rated-post-comment-day-nl#1071021.9

I know u must have been wondering y I've resolutely and religiously followed and contributed to that thread since its inception , reasons are not far fetched,

"I was on the verge of starting a thread like that b4 I stumbled on yours,hence my decision to contribute "..............

Keep it up bro , some day, very soon we both would definitely meet of NL.

CHEERS MAN
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

Nah actually we wen get babes nor dey cast,
we keep them off scenes and molest the loud ones -thats why we are guys cheesy cheesy

Binger is looking for you in that 'taja teran' thread!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
gree-die:

YES!!!... i tripped for d oda pix but this one looks lyk me and i dont lyk me very much grin grin

Does it mean u like me too?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
ayobase:

Does it mean u like me too?
u know i do grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rooneyboy: [b]AYOBASE !

He's a very smart dude, u hardly get to find him on threads that are of little importance to him .

He's not the normal everyday "loud" NLander that contributes(RUBBISH MOST TIMES cheesy) for contributing sake, rather he lurks around and learns.

His quest for more wisdom gets him most times in threads that are educative and enriching to the soul .....

We've blended well in the last couple of months on his thread where he garners beautiful write ups from and for peeps for future references (that's for those who know the value of his thread )..... ......

I know u must have been wondering y I've resolutely and religiously followed and contributed to that thread since its inception , reasons are not far fetched,

"I was on the verge of starting a thread like that b4 I stumbled on yours,hence my decision to contribute "..............

CHEERS MAN
[/b]

I shouldnt have quoted the semi-long post, but realised I cant get banned if I do......so!

Im honoured so much....thanks a lot!
Lets keep it growing!
Thanks!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
gree-die:

u know i do grin grin grin

Now, I can sleep like a baby and snore!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rooneyboy: [b]AYOBASE !

CHEERS MAN
[/b]
Meet of NL and bangggggggg rite? Na so! grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
ayobase:

Now, I can sleep like a baby and snore!

So na woman u come dey toast for 190 thread Ayo ?

Make 190 no cach u oo.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Ammyng(f): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hello papi's and mami's I am not entirely new here because I can still work hard on navigating around here. Uhmm my name is Ammy anyway smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rooneyboy is a fuc.king straight nigga .
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ammyng: Hello papi's and mami's I am not entirely new here because I can still work hard on navigating around here. Uhmm my name is Ammy anyway smiley

Are u a job applicant

For crying out loud who asked u to introduce urself

F offff if u don't understand what is happening here.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

So na woman u come dey toast for 190 thread Ayo ?

Make 190 no cach u oo.

Toast...I wasnt na!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ammyng: Hello papi's and mami's I am not entirely new here because I can still work hard on navigating around here. Uhmm my name is Ammy anyway smiley
Remember me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

So, I have a chance of banging you will my sticks!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2012
kandiikane:

So, I have a chance of banging you will my sticks!

U know sabi ur mate again abi ? Na anty IDOWU kpomo come dey hungry u now.

Common go find ur levels b4 I open my eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.