Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35884 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2012
Rooneyboy:

U know sabi ur mate again abi ? Na anty IDOWU kpomo come dey hungry u now.

Common go find ur levels b4 I open my eyes.

Do you know how old I am for you to speak to me in that manner? Did you know I can give birth to both you and idowu? You well?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2012
Lol @kandii claiming to be an old woman... grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2012
Lol, split personalities.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2012
I hear you... grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, split personalities.
That sounds scary. Reminds me of alter egos of all those celebrity singers (nt jes singers though) who have got multiple personalities and are believed to be controlled by some unseen handlers. Are you really sure you're not Nigerian? Coz you behave absolutely like one Sori I couldn't sleep and decided to pass by here...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2012
Vanneni: That sounds scary. Reminds me of alter egos of all those celebrity singers (nt jes singers though) who have got multiple personalities and are believed to be controlled by some unseen handlers. Are you really sure you're not Nigerian? Coz you behave absolutely like one Sori I couldn't sleep and decided to pass by here...

Lool, no the thing these celebs have is just a different name like the stage name or some rubbish like that. But I hear you, illuminati.

Erm, split personalities is when you have different personalities with different characters, names, behaviours to the main you. It's some crazy shyt.

I didn't know nigerians act a certain way, lol. Yes, I am very sure, I'm not.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 14, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool, no the thing these celebs have is just a different name like the stage name or some rubbish like that. But I hear you, illuminati.

Erm, split personalities is when you have different personalities with different characters, names, behaviours to the main you. It's some crazy shyt.

I didn't know nigerians act a certain way, lol. Yes, I am very sure, I'm not.
yeah iluminati...you're sure one crzy person I know in this parts of the world smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2012
Kandikane get d phuck out of my thread undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2012
Here are my analysis

D-EXplorer... A fine gentleman and a true columnist. Sexkillz sees him now as a threat to his MODERATOR job.

190...ashawo man. He is very much interested in the ladies of Nairaland to any other business around here.

Sexkillz... A smart dude who rode to Nairaland fame on the wheel of IDOWOGBO and Goldiluk, abandoned them and currently romances a fellow pretty MOD he crowned as MISS Nairaland last year and her Junior sister,Miss Nairaland this year. A crafty fellow who can marry the daughter of Queen Elizabeth penniless.

IDOWOGBO...I love the lady behind the handle but too much of everything is boring. She will make a good wife anyday bringing life and spark to relationship.

Vivian Chinasa... A well cultured lady with good upbringing but Nairaland is about to corrupt her morality. She needs attention and to be relevant,she is enlisting to be initiated into the liberal group of Nairaland.

Mynd...creative and entertaining but I see a small boy behind that handle as amply demonstrated by his perceptions

Acidtalk... A creative and fictitious writer should not be label a liar by his adversaries.

ITSmodella, shollypoop, ABil...when three ladies successfully gathers, gossip,hatred, slanderous motives and bickering is their driving force.

If u need more ....I will update
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2012
kandiikane:

Do you know how old I am for you to speak to me in that manner? Did you know I can give birth to both you and idowu? You well?

Just curious !

U don start to dey menstruate @ all
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2012
Sexkillz... A smart dude who rode to Nairaland fame on the wheel of IDOWOGBO and Goldiluk, abandoned them and currently romances a fellow pretty MOD he crowned as MISS Nairaland last year and her Junior sister,Miss Nairaland this year. A crafty fellow who can marry the daughter of Queen Elizabeth penniless.

I pray oh grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by EzePromoe: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2012
Maria-G:
i hulanu ya...you don si am nah.
Achukwaghim gi o. Afurum thread m bata just like you. So ifula no co-incidence
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by amyg(f): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2012
Ammyng: Hello papi's and mami's I am not entirely new here because I can still work hard on navigating around here. Uhmm my name is Ammy anyway smiley
I wonder y 190 is not following u yetundecided,190 has got himself another ammycheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2012
amyg:
I wonder y 190 is not following u yetundecided,190 has got himself another ammycheesy

Huh - ent u both same people shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2012
LastApostle: Here are my analysis

D-EXplorer... A fine gentleman and a true columnist. Sexkillz sees him now as a threat to his MODERATOR job.

190...ashawo man. He is very much interested in the ladies of Nairaland to any other business around here.

IDOWOGBO...I love the lady behind the handle but too much of everything is boring. She will make a good wife anyday bringing life and spark to relationship.

Vivian Chinasa... A well cultured lady with good upbringing but Nairaland is about to corrupt her morality. She needs attention and to be relevant,she is enlisting to be initiated into the liberal group of Nairaland.

Mynd...creative and entertaining but I see a small boy behind that handle as amply demonstrated by his perceptions

Acidtalk... A creative and fictitious writer should not be label a liar by his adversaries.

ITSmodella, shollypoop, ABil...when three ladies successfully gathers, gossip,hatred, slanderous motives and bickering is their driving force.

Lol @ me needing attention! Dude u are funny and a tiny bit crazy too. Thank you all the same, I'm honoured.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2012
LastApostle: .....

Yes, more!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Just curious !

U don start to dey menstruate @ all

I had to quote that for emphasis!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2012
Mrs. Chima.....still trying to figure our the person behind that handle. Married woman as claimed, but very free-spirited, and always good to be in the same thread with. She is very jovial....she could flirt around sometimes...we once did!

Dailynews.....cheeeiiii, I don die. This guy is just always being himself....always LONG-POST thang....sometimes boring, but speaks the truth always even if childsish sometimes....he eventually found someone on NL.....he can open disgrace and correct someone at any point in time. A very open-minded fellow!

Dyt.....now switching between handles.
Fun to be with you....unambiguous.....I remember some of her posts on that thread ''share you.......'' on the romance thread moved to the sexuality section...funny...VERY FUNNY...somethings we do while kids ehn!
She doesnt care much on stuffs on here. Very sociable!

Madam pls, adjust you bra biko!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2012
LastApostle: Here are my analysis

@ bolded. Hahahahaha........this' hilarious! grin grin grin I appreciate "a true columnist". Thanks man smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Meet of NL and bangggggggg rite? Na so! grin

Na now I dey understand dis ur comment.....u basically know that Im so S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T....Off the HOOK!

This ur dirty mind ehn..... kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Ammyng(f): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Are u a job applicant

For crying out loud who asked u to introduce urself

F offff if u don't understand what is happening here.

Screw you! why are you on my arss like we've known each other from the past?

@Topic sorry I posted on the wrong thread.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Ammyng(f): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Remember me? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course lol! My crazy friend. How have you been
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
sexkillz: ~crown prince~
Let's just say he is the crown prince of the liars kingdom. He just can't wait for acidtalk his king to leave the throne. His lies in threads can make a good movie.

Will be remembered fondly for telling a lady he likes the way her hair balances on her head, in a wooing competition. grin
This niggah needs to grow up.
rotflmfaoooo
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
Booty butt chic: rotflmfaoooo

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
ayobase:

I had to quote that for emphasis!

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by amyg(f): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
190:

Still introducing ammyOg,keep in view.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by amyg(f): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
190:

Still 2 come: ammyOg,keep in view.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
amyg:

Still 2 come: ammyOg,keep in view.

Am lost - how many ammy or amgy or is it ayamatanga sef я on dis forum
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by abiL(f): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2012
190:

Am lost - how many ammy or amgy or is it ayamatanga sef я on dis forum

LMFAOOOO
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2012
grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by amyg(f): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2012
We r d reason u r here. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.