Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35755 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2012
^How grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2012
Jaybee.
Never seen him say a thing before other than to lock threads. He's the silent mod, and more Seun-like esp in the lurking ish. He has lovely kissable lips too grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2012
amyg: ...

He was minding his BI.....BI?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle: Jaybee.
Never seen him say a thing before other than to lock threads. He's the silent mod, and more Seun-like esp in the lurking ish. He has lovely kissable lips too grin

Now, you are flirting!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2012
ayobase:

Now, you are flirting!
by my standards, that ain't flirting.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle:
by my standards, that ain't flirting.

Well, a guy like me could/would react to that!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2012
ayobase:

Well, a guy like me could/would react to that!
then a guy like you has an inflated ego
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2012
hmmm
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle:
then a guy like you has an inflated ego

Better inflated than deflated!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by amyg(f): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2012
ayobase:

He was minding his BI.....BI?
His business and I wana beat him 2 dat agewink
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2012
amyg:
His business and I wana beat him 2 dat agewink

The only guy that can stand by you till that time is 190 (not that of the clown though)
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by amyg(f): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Oh no pls,don't give me 190. cry.he is U g now,then he ll b...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
what are you peeps talking about
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
-
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
What the hell was I thinking.....Born2fuck...DAMN....Walebobo.....always in his own world. Im still no convinced there is nothing between that handle and that of 190's. A very fuuny and down-to-earth being. I HOPE he doesnt do most of the things he said......one of the guys( Mr. Cork, 17 Inches, Lefulefu, Spydon, 190) that adds colour to NL!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase: What the hell was I thinking.....Born2fuck...DAMN....Walebobo.....always in his own world. Im still no convinced there is nothing between that handle and that of 190's. A very fuuny and down-to-earth being. I HOPE he doesnt do most of the things he said......one of the guys( Mr. Cork, 17 Inches, Lefulefu, Spydon, 190) that adds colour to NL!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin

This your laugh is very suspicious!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
~Uj sizzle~

Sizzling smartass! Became frequent as a member of recent, and already leaving marks everywhere. I hardly call people intelligent, but she is. . . For real. She proved her intelligence in a recent debate held on the romance section. Mincing words is not her thing and would rather not comment if she is not sure of herself. I agree with her points 85% of the time.

Hates and avoids e-fights and controversy like the plague, but is a share holder in the Derailers Association of Nairaland. (DAN). Was forced to ban her (first time) and her cronies for 12 hours, and would gladly ban her again if she forks up. . .

Nice lady to have around. Will prove useful in returning romance to romance section if she hangs out here more often. . .
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
^Pure rubbish - KMT undecided
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
^Pure rubbish - KMT undecided
HATER!!! grin grin

@Sexkillz. Thanks sugar kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
~MrBrownJay~

My main man. . . The only one that will argue with me till we both get tired. I respect his differing views on issues we disagree on, and the way we try to make each other see the "light". . . Intelligent gentleman. Explicit sometimes, but what tha heck. . .
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: ~Uj sizzle~

Sizzling smartass! Became frequent as a member of recent, and already leaving marks everywhere. I hardly call people intelligent, but she is. . . For real. She proved her intelligence in a recent debate held on the romance section. Mincing words is not her thing and would rather not comment if she is not sure of herself. I agree with her points 85% of the time.

Hates and avoids e-fights and controversy like the plague, but is a share holder in the Derailers Association of Nairaland. (DAN). Was forced to ban her (first time) and her cronies for 12 hours, and would gladly ban her again if she forks up. . .

Nice lady to have around. Will prove useful in returning romance to romance section if she hangs out here more often. . .

@coughs@
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by drnoel: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Attention seekers,....abeg!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
drnoel: Attention seekers,....abeg!

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Goldieluks: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goldieluks: grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ayobase(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Flirting?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Goldieluks: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2012
ayobase: Flirting?
angry angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190theclown: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 2:16am On Jan 02, 2013
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.