Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (30539 Views)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by SpicyMimi(f): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija: Instead of beating around the bush and wasting the poor man's time, if i don't like him, i say...

" you are not my type, pursuing me would be a waste of your time and mine, continue pursue me to your own detriment!!" This line gets like 99.9% of the work done!!

But some guys get liver sha oo even with all the shakara and forming they still wont hear word... Its now to change phone numbers (and sometimes house address) be that oo embarassed
Guys are really stubborn and annoying!
Boy: Do na..
Girl: I no do
Boy: Do na
Girl : I no do
Boy: Do nah
Girl: *picks up hammer*
Boy: Oya nah..plz do nah..
Girl: *Hits hammer on his head* na byforce to do?
Boy: *with bursted head* Do nah..

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by SpicyMimi(f): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2012
elrony: I can neva get dis replies...thank God 4 "sweet mouth" and "touch and follow" ..dats wad up.
Lool...sweet mouth dude.
seedord247:

shut up.. You bum tiny a$$$ b1tch.. Aint no nigga giving ya ugly monkey face a time here. grin grin grin

just trolling up and down lookin for pay as you go. embarassed
Lmfao! What an empty brain you got! Pay as you go on Nl? You don dey crazzzzzzzzzzzzze!!!
Its so funny how you keep calling every girl ugly! People like u wor wor so tey, you no even get female friends! Sure u r a sexually frustrated guy! Hugley thing! You think am searchn for attention? Mtchewww...so do any one get paid for that? Dindinrin like you.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by huninaija(f): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:

grin grin grin lmao typical grin grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by SpicyMimi(f): 12:49am On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija:

grin grin grin lmao typical grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by kishimi8(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2012
tjack: straight to the point dude love ur comment I have dated thousands of chick and they just fall for me at glance with just a simple sentence aint got no time for all dat scrap long wasting word,I no wat I want and go for it and straight to d point I scored my goal,and the babe is mine.all the goals I have scored only last for 5mins as a sharp guy making a lady fall in love for u shouldn't exceed 5mins which has been working and still working for me.only juu guys spending donkey months and years trying to make a lady fall for him. dat jst it.

omo where you de . i need come collect that jazz you get from villa
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by SpicyMimi(f): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2012
kishimi8:

If that dude aint cute and intelligent, then is all pooooooooo!!!! We fall instantly for charming*Tall, sexy eyes, sexy smile*, intelligent, rich *winks* and responsible guys! With guys like that..we go form small o..bt we wont let him go! Hehehe...dont mind me o!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by uwem18: 1:08am On Dec 30, 2012
no babe no insult
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by kishimi8(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2012
heck how does he accomplish it in 5minutes . always . haba ability na touch and follow him get.
i sincerely believe some guys talk about their fantasies too much here.

thomas crown ni
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by SpicyMimi(f): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2012
seedord247:
i got 10 GF.

am gonna upload the ugliest one. tongue

You are ugly and you know it. grin grin
10 girlfrnds! Hahahahahahha...omo see washing oooo! You wey no get 1gf, kon dey form for us here! Lmfao! Hugley thing like you! People they talk...this beast sef dey put mouth grin grin You just proved me right that you are an infant with this post!!! grin grin grin
i get your time *winks*
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by SpicyMimi(f): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2012
kishimi8: heck how does he accomplish it in 5minutes . always . haba ability na touch and follow him get.
i sincerely believe some guys talk about their fantasies too much here.

thomas crown ni
Fact dude! Most of dz guys forming here are liars o! I caught one and i was shocked! Woo girl in 5mins ke? Na wor wor girl be that joor...guys wey no fit approach gals, go com dey form for us here! Mtchewwww...
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by secreyor: 1:34am On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Gosh! Your woman must be damn Lucky! You sure know ow to treat a girl right...
wtf?!...you actually expect a man to do ALL dat?!..young lady wat's ur problem?!!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by SpicyMimi(f): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2012
secreyor: wtf?!...you actually expect a man to do ALL dat?!..young lady wat's ur problem?!!
U must b a learner... grin grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by secreyor: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2012
God knows those secondary school days were really sweet..just iron ur uniform well,make a tyt hear cut and teach dem some f/maths,nxt thing u know ur fingers are up her skirts..seriously,girls were funny then,they just wanted to be wanked..when u get to uni,it gets harder,after uni,its all over cos at dis point,u ain't got no money,u ain't getting no punny...Damn!!,ain't dat a B.ITCH!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Browneyes3(f): 1:56am On Dec 30, 2012
No.10 is hilarious,but quite true matter-of-factly....
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2012
Y do people always attach girls to money all d tym. I think its a very big misconception.. And rili embarassing.
guys who do not know how to form sensible relationships by looking out for good qualities in ladies pick some 50kobo coins from purewater sales and suceed in getting helpless girls. then they come here to shout that ladies love money. Pls be warned oh. My feminity is seriously insulted!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Truckpusher(m): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2012
EVERY SMART GUY COULD DECODE THAT LINE IMMEDIATELY AND JUST WALK....UNLESS YOU ARE ALWAYS HANGING OUT WITH SIMPLETONS BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE ONE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dolly-Parton:
I love using lines 7 and 9..
they are my fav
plus "u are too good for me" which means I know my worth and u are not it cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by seedord247(m): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2012
preshuzpearl: Y do people always attach girls to money all d tym. I think its a very big misconception.. And rili embarassing.
guys who do not know how to form sensible relationships by looking out for good qualities in ladies pick some 50kobo coins from purewater sales and suceed in getting helpless girls
. then they come here to shout that ladies love money. Pls be warned oh. My feminity is seriously insulted!!

You talkin from experience huh? angry grin
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2012
kishimi8:

Omo you come late. I have already acquired all of his "toasting" assets.
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by YoshiMaster: 2:07am On Dec 30, 2012
preshuzpearl: Y do people always attach girls to money all d tym. I think its a very big misconception.. And rili embarassing.
guys who do not know how to form sensible relationships by looking out for good qualities in ladies pick some 50kobo coins from purewater sales and suceed in getting helpless girls. then they come here to shout that ladies love money. Pls be warned oh. My feminity is seriously insulted!!

Gotta agree with u to some extent, but u also have to acknowledge the fact that there are so many girls out there, in far better situations than this "helpless" conditions your depicting, that cant even fathom a relationship with a guy below their socioeconomically status.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 30, 2012
what about...............

I don't use mobile phone....
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by StevensJojo(f): 2:28am On Dec 30, 2012
.'
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by hollas2jnr(m): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:
LWKMD... Easy ma'am!
Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by nell07(m): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Lmfaoo! @ No. 8
you see the truth is, we cant date every guy that walks up to us, cause if we do...you guys are gonna be whinning and ranting abt us as being a cheat nd also a flirt. So when we r in a rship, we have to turn some of you down. The problem is most u dont understand this, nd you know why? You guys are verry selfish! A guy was really disturbing me, nd i told him i wsnt single, next thing he told me ws that..and so? How am i sure my guy aint cheating on me? Nd i asked 'if u were my guy would you allw me to cheat on you? And he couldnt reply..smh selfish human beings! Thats why most of us dont mind choppn ur money! Most guys actually prefer to be fooled.

i concur with u sister.
I just hope u are as faithful to ur man as u claim.
FAITHFUL LADIES ROCKK!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Rejection Lines by YoshiMaster: 2:38am On Dec 30, 2012
SpicyMimi:

Now I'm gonna have "do nah" in my head the rest of the night, thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls And Their Strange Ways / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Maheeda Exposes Her Fat Vagina In Hot Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.