Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (40900 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by cockte(f): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2013
My dear,d guy hsnt done anytin wrong to u,u r d childish one here.u beta go back to ur guy.wot u shld v asked him ws if he ws a scammer.most dubious guyz put girls as deir dp to attract men,am very sure dtz y he opened anoda facebook acc.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by frankzone: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2013
Dude might be using d fb account for other clandestine activities... Yahoo yahoo for example and here she's crying her eyes out for nothing! Smh for u sha
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by creationxt(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2013
GeT close to God through the Bible and prayer and everything will end well
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yahoo1(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2013
frankzone: Dude might be using d fb account for other clandestine activities... Yahoo yahoo for example and here she's crying her eyes out for nothing! Smh for u sha
d op said he has his male name dere,and his pics too. stop shaking your head,women will always b women.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2013
@op I sorry 2 say but ure clearly in d wrong relationship, I hope u see dat now, d guy just lied his way 2 get what he wanted, u basically irrelevant 2 him or his life if he has 1, dats y he won't tell u anything, ure more like a side kick/bedmatics stuff and u just ate d perfect lie. Just learn 4rm it.

Wot more proof does she want? He's nt sayin exactly who dis lady is, he opens anoda fb ac witout telling her and wen confronted can't give concrete explanation 4 dat. Way 2 shady!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by j4jj: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: thank u too dear God bless you. Time to focus on my carreer and let men be,when the time comes the right man will come along,thats what i have deduced from some of the advices here. Thanks.

In addition, u must take d decision not to allow guys use u! In which way! U must stand on your ground and say to yourself as well as the guys that " well, i must have done d wrong thing in d past bt ds is nw and I wish to forge ahead wt my life...see, I'm also a guy based on ur write up u love this guy so he uses that to hit back at you knowing fully well that you he doesn't love u! I mean, hw can u allow just one or some guys to determine ur future when they r nt God

My dear my best advice for u is as follow:

1 Stop visiting d guys profile on any social network
2.Don't pick his calls, if eventually he intend pickin his calls. Tell him its over and you can no longer continue to live with him,
3.Thereafter, he tries to piss u off! Try to see if u truly meant wat u said
4.If he noticed that u stood still! He tries to plead with u! Which may com with crocodile tears
Please don't go bad it may be dentrimental to ur future and your children yet unborn! Focus on ur carrer.... Thanks and God will strenthen u! and above all give ur life of christ
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: Try lesbianism...

Though on a serious note, this is hardly a reason to suddenly hate men. You're still young, and beginning to discover how many douchebags exists as men...gear up for the years ahead, it could get worse and then it will get better.

You still need to cool off though; take a break, enjoy ur girlfriends, flirt, and when you're ready some guy will blow u off ur feet and u just may have found that perfect guy (or maybe just another douche).
Point is, it's all a gamble, u win some and lose some but never lose hope.

Even lesbians cheat and divorce........no panacea!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by pleep(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2013
davroca16: @op u are taking tins too far for urself and it may hurt yÒu very badly. Who knows if he is tryin to disguise himself as a woman on facebook so as to acheive something. As for me, I have a female account on facebook, and a female account on 2go. I use these female account to punk my male friends. I aswell use it tO know which of my female friends are lesbians. What ur realy thinking, may not be what's he is doing

Anyone else read this shyte?

[size=20pt]DAFUQ? [/size] How many of our "nairaland ladies" do you guys think are actually gay dudes in disguise?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In [b]one of my post [/b]i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.

You really need to improve on yourself. You finished first degree and still a rough diamond? Did you major on facebook? Stay away from facebook and men!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by luluosas(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Yahoo1: whats suggestion? and what is advice? anywayz u r ryt,but do u tink husbands fall from trees? or do u expect her to go marry any random guy she meets?
Husband don't fall from trees but, if this my good friend really take her time, THE HUSBAND I am talking about will surely come. Thank you.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by luluosas(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: thank u too dear God bless you. Time to focus on my carreer and let men be,when the time comes the right man will come along,thats what i have deduced from some of the advices here. Thanks.
To God be the GLORY. This your decision is the best for the time being right now. Thank God that age is on your side. Please, don't forget you need God's guidance when the time comes for you to settle down in marriage. Success in all your endeavours my dear.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by markus1133: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2013
not all are like this
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yahoo1(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2013
luluosas:
Husband don't fall from trees but, if this my good friend really take her time, THE HUSBAND I am talking about will surely come. Thank you.
yur ryt.u r welkum.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by luluosas(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2013
Yahoo1: yur ryt.u r welkum.
Thank you and a happy New Year to you.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Les: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2013
worldman: may ur brain never goes dormant God bliss u I luv ur advice thanks u speak like a matured mind thanks
gracias
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by fuckluv(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2013
@Op it's berra u let this guy be. He is damn too secretive and he's only playing on ur intelligence. What's wrong in letting u into his plan?U r too young 2 let urself be used by these men. Pls focus on wat ll make u happy and be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi: Sometimes, its u gurLz dat give urseLfs heartbreak

First of alL, u tried 2 act Like a detective, going tru his account, which u weren't supposed 2 do

SecondLy, u r getting angry over nuffin cuz u don't av a proof dat hez dating d gurL, u r just concLuding

Did u see any Love convo on his walL?

I realLy don't see any sign of cheating here

U av not seen or heard, so don't concLude, go and taLk 2 him n find out d truth, u wilL know tru his repLy

U berra be carefuL, cuz u mite end up making d wrong decision

BTW! I'm singLe, incase u wanna be a bad gurL and MingLe
undecided
Lmaoooooo! This guy is hilariouss!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by infantrydoctor(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.
First,b4 u get hot again[cos ofcos u cnt continue 2 remain a SISTER],u sud develop a mindset dat wen guy tells u he loves u 2day n u start a sweet rlatnsip it doesnt automatically mean dat it must continue to b rossy or dat he must take u to d alter,u may get to know some tins bout urselves which both of u cnt cope with,so in dat case d rlationship cant go on. U ursef may even b d one dat will call it quit,so its not an auto tin.just play ur own part of d affair n always try to use d word MAY. They r all risks afterall life itself is a risk.gudluck
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2013
Les: which other bad are you talking about?? And oh yes, it gat everything to do wit it. Why not tell me dat you would still be clubbin at age 99 since age is just a number. Takia urself and guys will takia of you- heaven helps those dat help themselves. For sure, you'll continue to meet guys but dont giv in to dem, if i were you, never you date a 30+ man cos he's married or is a player and never open your legs to a 30- guy until he takes you to altar. Shun dis advice and still comeback here to tell us "..... Now you hate men d more"
Hmmmm.....soo true!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by toby2(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2013
@op you still have a long way to start feelin this way. I initially decided neva to give ma heart to anybody till God knows wen. But why i was trying to clear up issues wit her b4 i carry on this morning, i realized we were much more in love. Well we gave it a shot and tried it again. Nb: try having a sexless relationship, it makes you feel complete even after leaving, though you'll miss that person but you'll detach easily. And pls check d pix below

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by sweetrace(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2013
At Op, you're not sure who the girl on your boyfriend's fb page is? Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Girl, she is his main babe. The one he is proud of. You are the chick on the side. I'm a little bit sorry I laughed, but how on earth will your boyfriend have another babe's picture as his profile picture and you're confused? Don't get tired of men. Change the game to work for you. Have more respect for yourself and you'll get more respect from the guy in your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by olotumogbo(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2013
One man messed up not some men, don't conclude cuz u got ur heartbroken twice. Keep ur relationship private and make sure u don't look cheap to him. Stop spying on him becus wat u might find will make u sad. Help him out of it, for that is his shortcoming. Above love God and pray for him.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by MissOpe(f): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi: Sometimes, its u gurLz dat give urseLfs heartbreak

First of alL, u tried 2 act Like a detective, going tru his account, which u weren't supposed 2 do

SecondLy, u r getting angry over nuffin cuz u don't av a proof dat hez dating d gurL, u r just concLuding

Did u see any Love convo on his walL?

I realLy don't see any sign of cheating here

U av not seen or heard, so don't concLude, go and taLk 2 him n find out d truth, u wilL know tru his repLy

U berra be carefuL, cuz u mite end up making d wrong decision

BTW! I'm singLe, incase u wanna be a bad gurL and MingLe
undecided

Guy be objective here.. How can ur lover use a friend's picture as his profile pics and u say dat's fine....I don't tink so......CuTE jay..... U've been scammed..... Bolt away before it's too late....
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by scribble: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2013
ur dating a man 14 yrs your senior for obvious financial reasons. all d boys wey dey beg u for skool nko.

dont worry you're d latest addition to his harem and its best u stay there
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Localamos(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi:

"Why r some Men this HeartLess? NOW I HATE MEN" undecided

Boo hoo hoo

[b]
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by IncomeTutor: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2013
Let me ask you a question. Has he slept with
you sexually? If yes, he has won. Accept the
defeat and go on with your life until you meet
someone who is serious.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by fittty(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2013
undecided

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by farochron(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2013
Hello Cutejay,

I feel your pain. To me there is nothing wrong finding out the truth about him. It is your future. And there is nothing wrong with the age difference if he's he one you love except there is an ill-motive which I don't expect from you but I want you to call Charles B on inspiration FM. Be anonymous and get some advice. Here on NL you will get more insult than good advice.

Nairalnand is good for information and fun anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by NEROSKY(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2013
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.

[size=20pt]Rawbissssssssssssssssh! So this is the heartless what's the heartless about this farytale [/size]
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by andyanders: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2013
I think open relationship is the best devoured of any kind of secrecy. I think having another lady and going ahead to open another account goes to show he has something hidden. Also, I still believe any man that has a child from another woman and is not staying with that mother of that child should be thoroughly investigated before one goes into any form of relationship with him. young lady, I think you should watch it because the taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage. I do not think you will have a healthy relationship with this man. Pathological liars are the worst people you can accommodate.
In as much as he keep denying, you also keep distancing yourself from him. I think maybe you got stocked up here because of what he showers on you and please do not be blindfolded with those acts. Proves has shown that Killers are always to cool and always calm but very corny.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by chikeorji123(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: i am old enough,i am a full grown adult. Whats the matter?

Pardon did u say Old enough?..full grown adult?..if ur claim is true which means someone use ur ID to open this Thread?..but if it's u then l don't think ur old enough nor adult enough to be in a relationship talkless of checking his facebook accounts...'no-offence'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.