Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (40938 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2013
O girl I feel your pain. But the thruth is at your age don't make the opposite sex a major priority in your life. Focus on getting a good career and a good life for yourself. The right man will come along. You won't even need to search. They will come running after you.In my very early 20's I had a string of heartbreaks and I decided to take this rule and now I'm thankful for this. And most of all, don't hate men! If you do, you will only end up painting every man with the same brush and miss out the good ones!
Nuff said.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by toluleke(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2013
mike is out dia building a multi billion estate you are here speaking grammar,he has a child he broke her heart den u dnt av a child you are complaining
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ayd91(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2013
@op if i was given a penny for each time a lady has asked the question "why are some men heartless?" i would be richer than my friend Bill.
Quit asking and adapt. I am sure you already know the best course of action to take.
The great thing about falling in love is, there is a hard floor to wake us up when we finally hit ground. When you do, don't be too scared to fall again.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2013
Hahahahaha@some funny posts i'm not upset with such post cuz i didnt expect less from nairaland,i knew some clowns will try to make senseless comments thats their own biz. As for the sensible ones thanks point noted that was why i put it up here i have learnt from ur contributions. NB i am not generalizing i used the word "some" yes i said i hate men cuz i was very furious at the time but i'll modify that. Thanks ya'll.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2013
pleep: haha, people are being way too hard on the OP, some dude made a thread exactly like this yesterday. I think thats where this lady got her title from.

https://www.nairaland.com/1149660/ladies-heartless

As for the 2 topics.. both of yall are dumbasses. You got with a dude who was obviously still dealing with another woman... you were his Bleep buddy and you were trying to pretend it was something more. (maybe the sex was good, maybe he had alot of money) But either way what did you expect to happen?
i don't know the dude in question,i never read or saw such post before making mine so i beg to be exenorated from this statement. NB am not a dumbass.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nuzo1(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nuzo1(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2013
Three things are likely to be the case here:

1. Good fcuck!

2. Rich dude.

3. Delusional chick who very well knows that the duchhebag doesn't give a hoot about her.

TeLl him to explain or you are on your way out.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by GUNSLINGER: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: Hahahahaha@some funny posts i'm not upset with such post cuz i didnt expect less from nairaland,i knew some clowns will try to make senseless comments thats their own biz. As for the sensible ones thanks point noted that was why i put it up here i have learnt from ur contributions. NB i am not generalizing i used the word "some" yes i said i hate men cuz i was very furious at the time but i'll modify that. Thanks ya'll.

Still waiting for part 2 of your movie
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by kemika: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2013
I can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority of your type is wrong. that is y lads like you go to banks to size up the guys working there. u will continue to fall prey if u dont grow up and be realistic about life.sioooo!I can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority of your type is wrong. that is y lads like you go to banks to size up the guys working there. u will continue to fall prey if u dont grow up and be realistic about life.sioooo!I can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority of your type is wrong. that is y lads like you go to banks to size up the guys working there. u will continue to fall prey if u dont grow up and be realistic about life.sioooo!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by IYANGBALI: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Enegod: Men will always be men!
and women will always be what?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ashmanpolo: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Some girls should try and bask in the euphoria of some 'guy men's ploys. The man is prolly into YAHOO and disguising to be a girl on facebook.
Now OP is here making mountains out of mole hills.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Xunxhine(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2013
Do what u have to do and if plan A doesnt work, remember there are 26 alphabets
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2013
WackyJ1: CuteJAY I'm on my knees begging you not to turn bad. Don't let one man create another bad girl in you... Be true to yourself. The man wasn't there when you were growing up and being shaped to what you are now.
You say you hate men for the now because you ran into this wrong man while i myself can confidently say that i have not a single cheating bone in my body only for me to realise that women are now more prone to cheating than guys, but that won't change who i am, because with the right woman i'll be the right man
thanks i wouldnt be a bad girl its not in my blood i said that cuz i was upset.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by seedord247(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2013
ashmanpolo: Some girls should try and bask in the euphoria of some 'guy men'. The man is prolly into YAHOO and disguising to be a girl on facebook.

Nairaland Anti bomb squad where una dey? grin
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by vanstanzy(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.

Girl, at early 20s', u may not believe it but u re still a child, when it comes to matters of the heart. My advice is this; "Quit making a mountain out of a mole-hill". smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by kemika: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2013
I can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority of your type is wrong. that is y lads like you go to banks to size up the guys working there. u will continue to fall prey if u dont grow up and be realistic about life.sioooo![color=#990000]I can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority ofI can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority of your type is wrong. that is y brats like you go to banks to size up the guys working there. u will continue to fall prey if u dont grow up and be realistic about life.sioooo!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2013
I don't get it! I seriously do not get it. Shouldn't his facebook profile picture of another lady have warned you that dude's up to no good?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by seedord247(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
ThoniaSlim: I don't get it! I seriously do not get it. Shouldn't his facebook profile picture of another lady have warned you that dude's up to no good?

How many times have you been cheated on? tongue
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by pgiddy(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2013
My advice z jez 4 u to sit him down and talk to him,u av to push him to d Extreme in which. he has the only option either to tell U abt her or 4get abt U,den watch his reaction,dat will tell u somtin.and I do tell ladies don't date a guy dat z 5 yrs older dan U, he will never ever take u serious cos he knows u can neva question anytin he does,(it has happened to me b4).Moreso,y must u date a stranger don't u av friends.My advice:DATE YOUR FRIEND,some1 u av known 4 quite a while.and pls,Don't b a bad gal,dere r as many gud guys as bad guys outside dere
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Danieloj81: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2013
i have a strong belief dat the guy isn't cheating because guys prefer to keep sometins secret i do it too...
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yahoo1(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2013
same old sh¡it,just a different day.

@Op keep being dis way and you will neva meet dat special guy,pessimism is a sure route failure.-- so keep trying yu will find ur mr ryt.

incase u you have'nt noticed; the world aint fair. when a guy loves a woman with all his hrt,the woman always finds a reason to say he is not the right person,and when a woman loves a man,he throws it back in her face(this happens sometimes,not always).......you ladies claim you want the right guy,when he comes,you label him a friend,nd yu fall for d player,den get ur hrt broken,then come spill b.s------this is for thinking some "MEN" are wicked.

finally,all i see here is u asserting he is cheating on you,you dnt have any real proof,just a facebook lie.....dnt rush to conclusion my dear,it myt not be what u think. IMOT(in my opinion though) i think he is cheating on you,cos he using anoda lady as his dp instead of urs shows d obvious,in dis case d lady aint his sister. thanks
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by luluosas(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.
My dear, you definitely need a man around you right now.
Now, going by your explanations, I think the best thing you can do for yourself is to marry. You don't need all these sweet coated tongues men as boyfriends. By the way, boyfriend/girlfriend relationship will always break your heart.
Please, don't present yourself so cheap to anything inside a nicker. Get your own HUSBAND and marry and you will experience PEACE.
Don't become bad as a result of your experience, instead, learn from the experience to better your chance(s) next time. This is my humble suggestion. Thank you.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2013
kemika: I can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority of your type is wrong. that is y lads like you go to banks to size up the guys working there. u will continue to fall prey if u dont grow up and be realistic about life.sioooo!I can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority of your type is wrong. that is y lads like you go to banks to size up the guys working there. u will continue to fall prey if u dont grow up and be realistic about life.sioooo!I can guess the man is bucksy or made sort of. He doesnt need u .u r the 1 desperate at your age!the priority of your type is wrong. that is y lads like you go to banks to size up the guys working there. u will continue to fall prey if u dont grow up and be realistic about life.sioooo!
u didnt expect me to say his financial status did u? I am not desperate at all i have never been and would never be. Besides who said the guy is boxed? He is'nt even boxed and i chose to stay that means if he really was u guys wud av crucified me more than u are doing now without knowin jack. Na wa o for some people!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2013
'should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements, even if it leads nowhere?'

I can't even scrape enough emotions to empathize.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yahoo1(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2013
luluosas:
Now, going by your explanations, I think the best thing you can do for yourself is to marry. You don't need all these sweet coated tongues men as boyfriends. By the way, boyfriend/girlfriend relationship will always break your heart.
Please, don't present yourself so cheap to anything inside a nicker. Get your own HUSBAND and marry and you will experience PEACE.
Don't become bad as a result of your experience, instead, learn from the experience to better your chance(s) next time. This is my humble suggestion. Thank you.
whats suggestion? and what is advice? anywayz u r ryt,but do u tink husbands fall from trees? or do u expect her to go marry any random guy she meets?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2013
luluosas:
thank u too dear God bless you. Time to focus on my carreer and let men be,when the time comes the right man will come along,thats what i have deduced from some of the advices here. Thanks.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by grad: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2013
He might just be a yahoo boy, using that pic to get guys to pay...
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by j4jj: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2013
IYA NGBALI: and women will always be what?

Women
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ugotuf(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2013
[/quote]I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off[quote]
JUST HEAR YOUR SELF TALKING,AT YOUR AGE YOU SHOULD STILL BE PLAYING HARD TO GET,AND NOT TO BE FALLING CHEAPLY FOR MARRIED MEN,JUST THANK YOUR STARS,HE DID NOT SUCCEED IN PLANTING ONE OF HIS SEEDS IN YOU AND MAKING YOU A SINGLE MUM LIKE HE MADE THE OTHER WOMAN AND PROBABLY MORE THAT HE HAS REFUSED TO LET YOU KNOW.AT LEAST THAT WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU MORE DEVASTATED.SO THINK BEFORE YOU TURN YOURSELF INTO A VILLAIN BECAUSE OF A MAN WHO DOES NOT DESERVE NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR LOVE.SORRY FOR THE HARSH BASHINGS FROM THE MALEFOLK, WE TALK HARD TO THOSE WE LOVE AND WISH TO PUT ON THE RIGHT PATH.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dsolo(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2013

Google will help out
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yahoo1(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2013
ashmanpolo: Some girls should try and bask in the euphoria of some 'guy men'. The man is prolly into YAHOO and disguising to be a girl on facebook.
believe dat,u will believe anything
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2013
he has his real name there not a female name,he also has his pics there. So whats all this conclusion about? Ok shey u don talk ur own na. Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.