Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46509 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ohzee(f): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Should I insist on helping with the cooking if they turn down my offer? They have maids who do the housework. If I try to help out with the work will it look like I'm trying too hard?
He's said some nice stuff about his family. But who doesn't say nice things about their family?? *sighs
As for sharing the same room with him, that wouldn't happen because we haven't even had sex yet.
You may not get to read this cos I am not a popular NL person, but just be yourself. Please wake up early and change out of your nightgown. I even suggest you take a bath first thing in the morning and dress properly. Don't loll about with your nightie. Don't wear revealing clothes no matter how trendy they are. Even for those of us who are already married we dress carefully around our mother in laws. Also don't try too hard. Just try to be with his sisters as much as you can and blend with them. This is not the time to spend with your guy but spend a lot more time with his family members. Also be sensitive, when they want to have a family chat take a cue and give them some space. Always try to leave when he sits with his mum for a chat. Let them be the ones to ask you to stay. My mother in law loved this about me before I got married. Also don't give unsolicited opinions or advice all the time. Listen more and talk less. I wish you all the best. You are lucky you aren't intimate yet, that's usually the tricky bit.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Itsmodella, are you for real? Let me go check.

I'm back, not yet on fp.
https://www.nairaland.com/1163345/pictures-glamorous-wedding-northern-nigeria
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

my sugar plum plum, i aint omo yoruba o

since you're game with me, explain it to your love in english so that "our" ministry will move to its permanent site

Translation; my one and only La La on Nairaland.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
ohzee:
You may not get to read this cos I am not a popular NL person, but just be yourself. Please wake up early and change out of your nightgown. I even suggest you take a bath first thing in the morning and dress properly. Don't loll about with your nightie. Don't wear revealing clothes no matter how trendy they are. Even for those of us who are already married we dress carefully around our mother in laws. Also don't try too hard. Just try to be with his sisters as much as you can and blend with them. This is not the time to spend with your guy but spend a lot more time with his family members. Also be sensitive, when they want to have a family chat take a cue and give them some space. Always try to leave when he sits with his mum for a chat. Let them be the ones to ask you to stay. My mother in law loved this about me before I got married. Also don't give unsolicited opinions or advice all the time. Listen more and talk less. I wish you all the best. You are lucky you aren't intimate yet, that's usually the tricky bit.
the guy don propose already, you still dey dish advice..
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:

Thanks, I thought you meant her marriage proposal was on fp. My mind dey do speedy thinking today
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:
the guy don propose already, you still dey dish advice..

Don't blame him. Some people don't read other pages to know what's up. Once they read the poster's topic write-up, they just drop comment.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
ohzee:
10yrs later? Lmfaooo! U try sha!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Op, hope you'll update us too on when you guys start making babies since you've turned your thread to a diary where you update us with your day_to_day activity with your imaginary bedguy wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AdeniyiA(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eli! Eli! Eli! Amin! Amin! Amen! Amin! Ja! Ja! Ja! Ja.....Jehovah! Mimo! Mimo! Mimo baba! Amennnnnnnn!
wetin?
you dey among make i apply?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

you don craze finish walayi...you need T.B joshua to deliever you.lmao
Ave bin to him thrice, he keeps telling me na d annoiting of d Holy Ghost dey overpower me.Now liv me alone! angry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

wetin?
you dey among make i apply?
Among wetin?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

The worst name I have called anybody here is an a.s.s licker. And I even apologized that same day and explained things better to the guy in the most civil way.
Yes, I am point blank. I hit the nail on the head, but I don't use vile, uncencored words in driving home my point. I don't go on over and over again, once or twice is enough for me and I certainly don't go about insulting or praising someone just because my friends are doing so.
I have prayed for happiness for everyone here. Don't you think it will be wiser to withdraw your own sword and claim the blessing?
Smh

Claim which blessing ke! from who? You?
Please keep your blessing to yourself, you might need it in the future.
Thank you very much!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pray 4 me cry cry

So you know say you need prayers after all. No be me talk am ehn.
Na u use your punny mouth talk am.
undecided undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:

Thanks ma dear kiss
Meanwhile been combing through the pages of bellanaija. Can't find any list of wedding planners o
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AdeniyiA(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Among wetin?
among those lalaosky prayed for nah
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Thanks ma dear kiss
Meanwhile been combing through the pages of bellanaija. Can't find any list of wedding planners o
For each wedding, scroll down to the end of the pictures, before the comments and you'll see the wedding details.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Thanks ma dear kiss
So while I was seriously planning for US you already had another plan from me.
Wishing you the best from alternatives.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Tashamania: Op, hope you'll update us too on when you guys start making babies since you've turned your thread to a diary where you update us with your day_to_day activity with your imaginary bedguy wink

Smh
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:
So while I was seriously planning for US you already had another plan from me.
Wishing you the best from alternatives.

Huh? Pardon?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:
For each wedding, scroll down to the end of the pictures, before the comments and you'll see the wedding details.

Thanks ma dear!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Sweetlemon,have u seen the glam wedding on f.p? I hope bedguy has money?? Kai! God knows with the kinda wealth i'll garner,my wife won't sweat for a friggin single day.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by xynerise: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
@sweetlemon. Are you getting married? cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

among those lalaosky prayed for nah
Oh! I gerrit now... If u carry, apply! If u no carry no try am.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Huh? Pardon?
I am not use to games...I believe in point and kill. Take down this thread for greater benefits for I hate publicity.

Understand my body language from the tone of my comment and wise up
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:
I am not use to games...I believe in point and kill. Take down this thread for greater benefits for I hate publicity.

You hate publicity? Does this in anyway mean that you are my bed guy?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I have been looking for you since last week. I hope U are not already taken for that little ''space and time'' I lost you?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
xynerise: @sweetlemon. Are you getting married? cheesy

Yes, to an imaginary bed guy.

Go get ur wedding gift ready joor.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:

Are you bedguy? Or an ex? #lmao
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Goldieluks:

So you know say you need prayers after all. No be me talk am ehn.
Na u use your punny mouth talk am.
undecided undecided cheesy cheesy
I'll forgive u dis time, don't u ever! I repeat,don't u ever quote any of my posts.Now fuckkk off!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AdeniyiA(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i carry remain sef, i don't need to buy a bed, only padlock
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You hate publicity? Does this in anyway mean that you are my bed guy?
I have given clues to the equation, solve it and reduce the likelihood of injury to my heart
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:
I have been looking for you since last week. I hope U are not already taken for that little ''space and time'' I lost you?
I bam o! Taken ke? No o! Na higher bidder tinz o! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41)

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.