Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Benin City Reborn! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City Reborn! (42003 Views)

Biafra A Nation About To Be Reborn / Is Sincere9igerian Beaf Reborn? / Colonialism Is Reborn! Pentagon Carves Africa Into Military Zones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City Reborn! by Abagworo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Why the sudden attack on Benin and Onitsha?
1)Onitsha people migrated from Benin so they are more or less related.
2)Benin is old and we should therefore expect to see old buildings.
3)Oshiomole has done a lot in Edo but there's room for improvement.
4)Let us encourage him to do more.

Re: Benin City Reborn! by EASTSIDAZ: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
ezotik:

wtf? protective of "local and ancient history"? and that is supposed to be an insult? u are clearly lost. so what does benin lack compared to other nigerian cities? at least a slowpoke like u can post idiotic comments on the internet from benin. so it is now shoprite and no longer cinema? so without 'shoprite' you dont have other places in benin to buy food stuff? when the hell did shoprite even come to nigeria? it started off in lagos 2006 if im not mistaken, and until shoprite came to lagos, lagos was nothing? as if a broke azz u can afford to go to such places when they decide to come.

and is it oshomiole duty to destroy people's houses and do what with a land? build new houses for them with fancy roof because benin is too old and raz for liking? lol. so why dont u move ur azz out? or do u need a passport and visa to relocate to ur so-called choice area of nigeria? fool. u prolly cant move because like i said, u are a broke azz that is contributing nothing but nuisance to the city.

It is called remoderniztion. He should break the damn jungle called benin 'city' for a more healthy development. fvuck edo mentality sef svcks
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote author=EASTSIDAZ][/quote]
Sorry, UNIBEN and UNIZIK AKWA are not mate per educational excellence. We have asked you several times, post us pikture of Akwa so we can see the Manhattan of the East cheesy
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

It is called remoderniztion. He should break the damn jungle called benin 'city' for a more healthy development. fvuck edo mentality sef svcks
As if you Peter Obi has succeeded in breaking the huge dump site called Onitsha I ask, show us what your governor is doing or has done with the money He has collected in the past 6 years as governor!

You peeps go to Edo, Lagos and you open your mouth widely and condemn those places, yet you cannot show your home town that you claim is better than these places. I ask again, POST US PIKTURESSS...Shooo.. nah so pikture come dey hard you wink
Re: Benin City Reborn! by EASTSIDAZ: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Sorry, UNIBEN and UNIZIK AKWA are not mate per educational excellence. We have asked you several times, post us pikture of Akwa so we can see the Manhattan of the East cheesy

Am not even from Anambra talkless. But the fact remains that benin is a shitty and achival city town and does not deserve to be mentioned amongst Nigerian cities. But UNIZIK is my alma mater. Below is an award won by great UNIZIK. Show us the ones won by ancient red mud shitty uniben. grin grin grin grin

AWKA — THE Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has emerged winners of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Imperial Barrel Award competed by African universities.

The university came first, scoring 79.33 percent, while Helwan University, Egypt and the Federal University of Technology, Akure came second and third respectively.

Eight universities in Nigeria participated in the competition, including Federal University of Technology, Owerri; University of Lagos; University of Ilorin; Enugu State University of Science and Technology; Nnamdi Azikiwe University; Federal University of Technology, Akure; University of Ibadan and University of Calabar.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/unizik-wins-geo-sciences-competition-among-african-universities/
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
is this how modern roads are constructed?

Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Am not even from Anambra talkless. But the fact remains that benin is a shitty and achival city town and does not deserve to be mentioned amongst Nigerian cities.
Clearly your state of origin cannot standard any comparison to Edo State nor Benin City itself, hence the reason you cannot make bold where you are from! Shameless ... abeg post PIKTURE jor... in the mood of Easter ..lets see how your governor has bettered the lives of your people with developments wink
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Am not even from Anambra talkless. But the fact remains that benin is a shitty and achival city town and does not deserve to be mentioned amongst Nigerian cities. But UNIZIK is my alma mater. Below is an award won by great UNIZIK. Show us the ones won by ancient red mud shitty uniben. grin grin grin grin

AWKA — THE Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has emerged winners of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Imperial Barrel Award competed by African universities.

The university came first, scoring 79.33 percent, while Helwan University, Egypt and the Federal University of Technology, Akure came second and third respectively.

Eight universities in Nigeria participated in the competition, including Federal University of Technology, Owerri; University of Lagos; University of Ilorin; Enugu State University of Science and Technology; Nnamdi Azikiwe University; Federal University of Technology, Akure; University of Ibadan and University of Calabar.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/unizik-wins-geo-sciences-competition-among-african-universities/
Only an idiot will be comparing UNIZIK and UNIBEN. It's like comparing day and night! UNIBEN ranks with the like of OAU, UI, UNILAG, and not your glorified college you call a University!
Re: Benin City Reborn! by EASTSIDAZ: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Clearly your state of origin cannot standard any comparison to Edo State nor Benin City itself, hence the reason you cannot make bold where you are from! Shameless ... abeg post PIKTURE jor... in the mood of Easter ..lets see how your governor has bettered the lives of your people with developments wink

I cant post pictures just to be compared with a town filled with red mud shitty houses in the state capital. I should be looking out for a more advanced city and not rural capital called benin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

I cant post pictures just to be compared with a town filled with red mud shitty houses in the state capital. I should be looking out for a more advanced city and not rural capital called benin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shame dey ctach you... I have lots of PIKTURE on ANAMBRA.... just wait cheesy
Re: Benin City Reborn! by EASTSIDAZ: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Only an idiot will be comparing UNIZIK and UNIBEN. It's like comparing day and night! UNIBEN ranks with the like of OAU, UI, UNILAG, and not your glorified college you call a University!

UNIZIK is the university of the moment. I cannot expect UNIBEN to be just like the entire benin town mud houses and mud brains. No wonder they have not won any prize of academic excellence since it was established. All those universities you mentioned are either dead or living in the past glory. Their graduates more especially UNIBEN cannot even stand where a ZIKITE thread. That is a fact grin grin grin grin
Re: Benin City Reborn! by EASTSIDAZ: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Shame dey ctach you... I have lots of PIKTURE on ANAMBRA.... just wait cheesy

Ewu am Delta Igbo. Nothing you will say will change the fact that benin is a rural state capital. The least in the entire SE and SS. I have loads of pictures from benin and edo state at large, am just waiting for you to make good your threat then you will regret ever signing up on NL. grin grin
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Ewu am Delta Igbo. Nothing you will say will change the fact that benin is a rural state capital. The least in the entire SE and SS. I have loads of pictures from benin and edo state at large, am just waiting for you to make good your threat then you will regret ever signing up and NL. grin grin
So you are from Delta shocked Chei.. you are a disgrace to humanity... now lets go there... I have PIKTURE of the wonders your governor is doing oh! smiley
Re: Benin City Reborn! by ezotik: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
asog: @exotic, pls go back to ur park where u drive oshiomole bus and stop ranting.callin me broke is really funny cosi can emplloy a thousand of ur kind to work as my gardener n I ll still be very comfortable. With d likes of u in benin, d town can neva progress. If u don't lk 21st century things den go bak to ur village and even stop using internet. Jezzzzz, I jst hate benin mentality, u ppl need to undstnd dt being acient and primitive can neva fetch u anythn.

don't take it personal it was ur comments gave u away as a broke azz and someone of no importance wey shoprite still dey shark. can u compare shoprite to leventis of those days? my guy u don't know the meaning of primitive.
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

UNIZIK is the university of the moment. I cannot expect UNIBEN to be just like the entire benin town mud houses and mud brains. No wonder they have not won any prize of academic excellence since it was established. All those universities you mentioned are either dead or living in the past glory. Their graduates more especially UNIBEN cannot even stand where a ZIKITE thread. That is a fact grin grin grin grin

See what your governor is calling road construction shocked

Re: Benin City Reborn! by EASTSIDAZ: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
So you are from Delta shocked Chei.. you are a disgrace to humanity... now lets go there... I have PIKTURE of the wonders your governor is doing oh! smiley

Am not a fan of Uduaghan but he has performed excellently well than that monkey una get as a governor. Its an insult for me to be posting pictures of Delta in comparison with edo, when I know that Edo is a bottom state
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Am not a fan of Uduaghan but he has performed excellently well than that monkey una get as a governor. Its an insult for me to be posting pictures of Delta in comparison with edo, when I know that Edo is a bottom state
Shameless human being... go here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/732181/pictures-public-primary-school-delta

Just bury your head in shame! The fact that your people now travel to Benin to do their Shopping says alot about Delta State. Asaba is a glorified town that compare with places like Igarra or Fuga in Edo State. Even your peeps on here have concluded that you need a SAVIOUR to rescue your lots.

With budget x3 of that of Edo State, you have nothing to show for it and your roads are complete eyesore!
Re: Benin City Reborn! by ezotik: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

shoprite is a franchise that will eventually open in all major cities of nigeria. and benin has had better stores than the damn shoprite that has been in nigeria for a while and it wasnt such a big deal but now that it has ventured into igboland...hey, heaven don come be that. so what does that make the igbo mentality?
bushmen
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Chei..see road cheesy

Re: Benin City Reborn! by EASTSIDAZ: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
Welcome to Benini grin grin grin grin grin

Redness everywhere, because they commit alot of evil

Re: Benin City Reborn! by Afanna1: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
As if you Peter Obi has succeeded in breaking the huge dump site called Onitsha I ask, show us what your governor is doing or has done with the money He has collected in the past 6 years as governor!

You peeps go to Edo, Lagos and you open your mouth widely and condemn those places, yet you cannot show your home town that you claim is better than these places. I ask again, POST US PIKTURESSS...Shooo.. nah so pikture come dey hard you wink
. Don't mind eastside he is from Akwa claiming Delta state,Check all his posting is about obi and Anambra state! Topic Oshiomhole is tying in Benin city,Auchi,etc. Aba and Onitsha is worst than that picture you posted of benin city.
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmoTier1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Welcome to Benini grin grin grin grin grin

Redness everywhere, because they commit alot of evil

Shey na so we go dey dey cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Benin City Reborn! by bestview: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
#Afanna:
. Don't mind eastside he is from Akwa claiming Delta state,Check all his posting is about obi and Anambra state! Topic Oshiomhole is tying in Benin city,Auchi,etc. Aba and Onitsha is worst than that picture you posted of benin city.

Discount Onitsha from your tirade. Onitsha presently does not have such bad roads anymore except ofcos you are talking of 10-15yrs ago pictures that are flying on the internet. Almost all the roads in Onitsha both state and federal are receiving maximum attention as a port and mega city, most of which has been completed.
Re: Benin City Reborn! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
That Photo Is Crazy..
Re: Benin City Reborn! by OmniSparrow: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: That Photo Is Crazy..
Not an oshiomhole fan but that's a pic from igbinedion's regime. The road has been done now.
Re: Benin City Reborn! by ujoinme: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eko Ile:

Like dashing away public funds left and right...
Is that all you have against him? At least he is not dashing it to himself but to other Nigerians! and does it publicly unlike others.
Re: Benin City Reborn! by chelseabmw(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
i love my Benin kiss kiss
Re: Benin City Reborn! by tonychristopher: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
I SERVED IN BENIN AND STILL GO THERE.... THAT PLACE IS A MESS,I WAS BORN IN OWERRI, WHEN THEY POSTED ME TO BENIN I WAS HAPPY BUT LOO AND BEHOLD FIRST WELCOME I HAD WAS TYPHOID FEVER COS NO GOOD WATER THEN YOU KEEP SEEING PEOPLE KEEPING DIRTY ROTTEN FOODS ON THE STREETS IN THE NAME OF SACRIFICE.MEN BENIN IS LIGHT YEARS BEHIND CITIES LIKE OWERRI,CALABAR,UYO AND ENUGU LET ME NOT CALL PH AND LAGOS.

WHAT OF THEIR MENTALITY,I TOUGHT THERE AND THEIR KIDS THE GIRLS ARE PROSTITUTION ORIENTED AND THE PRICE OF TOTO IS AS CHEAP AS THAT OF 7UP,WHAT OF THE GUYS MEN ARMED TO TEETH SNATCHING PHONES AND ROBBING HELL OUT OF YOU.

NOW TELL ME ANY DECENT PLACE IN THE SO CALLED ANCIENT CITY, IS BENIN OLDER THAN LONDON OR MOSCOW OR PRETORIA. THE FACT IS THAT ANY CITY OR TRIBE THAT IS JUJU OR JAZZ TESTED WONT MOVE AHEAD OR DEVELOPE. BENIN CITY IS A CASE STUDY.

OSHIOMOLEE HAD TO BEG WITCHES TO ALLOW HIM WORK THEIR ROADS, CAN YOU IMAGINE,,,, BUT THEY WONT AGREE. BENIN IS A DEAD END. LOOK AT THEIR GRA OR EKENWAN SIDE OR IS IT SAKPOBA OR SILUKO OR JAMES WATT. GLORIFIED SHIT HOLES.

CRUCIFY ME BUT THE TRUTH IS BITTER.
Re: Benin City Reborn! by tonychristopher: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
ONITSHA PEOPLE NEVER MIGRATED FROM BENIN PLS................ POINT OF CORRECTION ,ONITSHA WAS FORMED BY THE FAUGHTER OF NRI CALLED IGUEDO NOT ANY BENIN. DO BENIN HAVE MENTAAL CAPACITY TO DEVELOPE,IF ONITSHA MIGRATED FROM BENIN WHY DONT THEY SPEAK EDO LIKE ITSHEKIRI OR ESAN OR UTSEN PEOPLE

FAILED PEOPLE,PROSTITUES SONS AND ARMED ROBBERS

PLS GO AND MEET THOSE THAT CLAIM YOU NOT WE ANAMBRA DUDES, YOU GUYS HAVE WRONG BLOOD
Re: Benin City Reborn! by Afanna1: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
Where is the mod when you need them? I see why the igbos are hated by all! In igboland there is blood money rituals,osu caste,heavy kidnapping,prostitution,fake products,evil forrest, erosions,baby factory,otokoto,cannibalism and etc going on!You have no right to point fingers at others. Don't forget most arm robbers terrorizing other cities are igbos.
Re: Benin City Reborn! by tonychristopher: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2013

Re: Benin City Reborn! by EkoIle1: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
ujoinme:
Is that all you have against him? At least he is not dashing it to himself but to other Nigerians! and does it publicly unlike others.

Taxpayers money shouldn't be dashed to anybody or wasted on frivolous things like private jets and custom built bulletproof vans, it's misappropriation, diversion and and senseless lack of respect for public funds.

Dashing money away means less money for public good like classrooms, books for school kids and libraries, less money for roads and bridges and less money for social services.

Mismanagement is the reason why that state with just 2 million people is not getting any bang for it's N460 Billion budget.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly / Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.