Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (23917 Views)

Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by 190theclown: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Eyah boys are really phucking up
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! U set a date to marry a gal wiv such attitude? Get ready bro! U gon beg breakfast, lunch and dinner, beg for punny, beg for hugs, beg for attention... Infact,u go beg/bribe/cry to have kids.shebi ur own love get Apollo ba? Marriage go buy u eye-drop. Ode!
GBAM!
a fastidious wt a beggar, such a lady kills her husband after some kids

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Happy married begging in advance.

If you don't want to beg for the rest of your life for every little thing then don't go ahead with the marriage. Don't do something that you will regret later.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Asis(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Eheh!oo boy drink cold water,haba she wan turn u 2 begger?hmmm,for a lady to be that insecure and jealous,she definitely has skeletons in her cupboard jare..well since u love her,manage her attitude till d end o...

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
Get her preegnant, that shall keep her busy for at least one year
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Minsah5(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
let go of her because she is not ur future partner
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by vislabraye(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
I see you continue begging all the years of your marriage. No be curse, na prediction. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
If you can live with the character then go ahead but if you cant stand the character let her know so that she stop or you quit cause i doubt she will change

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by crown777(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Seconded

Flytefalls: Stop begging. Be normal and apologise within reason. Value your integrity man, you are soon to be her husband! ... (whythephuckidontknowkmt)
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Drdreluv: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
No turn Ɣ☺ΰr self to begger jare i can see Ɣ☺u └♡̨̐√ƺ her Ɣ☺ΰr └♡̨̐√ƺ doesn't see any fault
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Mavor: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
There are lots of better ladies out there if you look properly. You are not yet married and she is already stressing you. If you come marry nko?

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Parnassuss(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Flytefalls: Stop begging. Be normal and apologise within reason. Value your integrity man, you are soon to be her husband! ... (whythephuckidontknowkmt)

nice advice, will you buy him a coffin too.

@Post, the truth is she might not like u. She might be comparing you with a past lover or someone like that or there is something about you that drives her crazy, maybe its the fact that you apologise so much. Whatever the case the only thing I am sure of is there is something wrong... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by omiobo: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
This is one of the situations when love kills. Don't say I didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by ignis: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bisjosh: Keep begging till u run down grin grin grin grin
Happy married life my broda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ɣõµ wicked õoooº°˚˚°º
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by tunapawizzy: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
dude grow some balls....sit her down n talk dis over b4 u tie that knot...its too early to be a having a challenge that u cant jokingly n lovingly tlk over with her, i mean this shld be d lovey dovey time.....sit her down n tell her how u feel....point the dangers to her...only when d 2 of u talk it over u can get the best thing to do....u av reported a situation to us and u av painted a picture that MIGHT not reflect the true state of things (lil addition n subtraction here n there) whatever advice we give u will be ideal for the picture u av painted for us. Ur boos weakness might be jealousy n u av to help her overcome by making some sacrifices while she adjusts, it might be that she is just a difficult person(jezebel) actually this is wt i think i might be wrong though, it might be that u dont know u av to adjust ur relationship with ur close female friends (abi u think say marriage na small thing? why u think say some of us neva marry at 38)
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
sammy-young:
I and my girl met around April 2011, right now, all is set to marry her coz we av done an introduction, and av even set the date for the marriage, but my only problem is that, she is too detailed....u may wonder wat detailed means. She never overlook anytin, any offence from me, I av to beg and beg, no matter how small and needless it might be, I love to make her happy all the time, but, her 'too detailed type of person' makes her scroll thru my fone, sees anyone I accidentally call 'dear' or 'ping first' who might happen to be a lady....den, war has started, I just av to beg and beg as she keeps recounting. sometimes, once an thru begging for like 3hours, anoda offence comes up again

So if we spend like 10hours 2geda, I approximatly beg for like 8 of the d hours!!!

Pls advice, coz I love her so much and she goes the extra-mile once she's happy wit me, can a man ever do witout offending a lady, and wats d amount of pleading dat shld be enuf to quench the hurt, plz help

If you love her that much you wouldn't come to NAIRALAND to expose your private life my friend!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
tunapawizzy: dude grow some balls....sit her down n talk dis over b4 u tie that knot...its too early to be a having a challenge that u cant jokingly n lovingly tlk over with her, i mean this shld be d lovey dovey time.....sit her down n tell her how u feel....point the dangers to her...only when d 2 of u talk it over u can get the best thing to do....u av reported a situation to us and u av painted a picture that MIGHT not reflect the true state of things (lil addition n subtraction here n there) whatever advice we give u will be ideal for the picture u av painted for us. Ur boos weakness might be jealousy n u av to help her overcome by making some sacrifices while she adjusts, it might be that she is just a difficult person, it might be that u dont know u av to adjust ur relationship with ur close female friends (abi u think say marriage na small thing? why u think say some of us neva marry at 38)
sit her down and talk? dude, he has to beg to get her attention remember?
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Iceslizer(f): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
I can feel your gf, she doesn't really like you that much and she's looking for ways to quit by bringing up quarrels at every opportunity. MeThinks she's only staying cos you're always begging. Try not to beg for once and watch what happens next grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by colombiana: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
I donk knw about u guys but I would tell u a girl who really loves a guy I neva too detailed if she really apreciates u what u guys have then she would fight for peace naggin and whimpin and complanin not the road to peace keeping be a man and not a pussy and see if she wud really lov a man cuz I tink she loves u being a pussy.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Mr1234(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Why would you turn yourself into that? Love abi? I'm not surprised tho cos...

You're a NIGERIAN man... As sharp as some are, some are just plain dumb

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by tunapawizzy: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
sit her down and talk? dude, he has to beg to get her attention remember?
buhahaha na wa o...e be like d guy dun turn gbewu dani

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by dammytosh: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
sammy-young:
I and my girl met around April 2011, right now, all is set to marry her coz we av done an introduction, and av even set the date for the marriage, but my only problem is that, she is too detailed....u may wonder wat detailed means. She never overlook anytin, any offence from me, I av to beg and beg, no matter how small and needless it might be, I love to make her happy all the time, but, her 'too detailed type of person' makes her scroll thru my fone, sees anyone I accidentally call 'dear' or 'ping first' who might happen to be a lady....den, war has started, I just av to beg and beg as she keeps recounting. sometimes, once an thru begging for like 3hours, anoda offence comes up again

So if we spend like 10hours 2geda, I approximatly beg for like 8 of the d hours!!!

Pls advice, coz I love her so much and she goes the extra-mile once she's happy wit me, can a man ever do witout offending a lady, and wats d amount of pleading dat shld be enuf to quench the hurt, plz help

What type of nonsense is that, Get another girlfriend. May be you will beg for 23hours out of 24 hours and even carry over begging.

But wait ooooo Why u self dey offend ?

Ok Man to man talk. The next time you offend her, beg once and forgive urself. Don't let me see u begging more than once. (I am speaking from expereince, trust me)
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by alaladakosta(f): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
am A LADY, am telling you RUN for ur life.BIGGER probs await you.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by crown777(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
The oracle well done..

Idowuogbo: Lmfao! U set a date to marry a gal wiv such attitude? Get ready bro! U gon beg breakfast, lunch and dinner, beg for punny, beg for hugs, beg for attention... Infact,u go beg/bribe/cry to have kids.shebi ur own love get Apollo ba? Marriage go buy u eye-drop. Ode!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by tunapawizzy: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
dammytosh:

Get another girlfriend.
poster maybe u shld just take this advice except ur hobby is begging

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Metallurgist: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
U ar wat the hausas call "mijin hajia" as an african u ar not fit to be a husband if u cant control ur wife, apologising to ur women in itself is not bad, but the male pride is something worth protecting, remember african women hav been under men since prehistory, as such there sence of moderation is little,if they assume a throne(which she will over u)...... Sha na ur problem wit such a person even to make love u must beg what a shame.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by FlexTrex: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dude, the worst thing you could do to yourself is to marry an angry woman. My bet is she's angry with MEN in general probably as a result of some past heartbreak/disappointment. No matter the cause, you shouldn't bear the brunt of her anger. Talk to her, if she doesn't change move on, else go ahead and dig your grave as soon as the wedding is done.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Iceslizer: I can feel your gf, she doesn't really like you that much and[b] she's looking for ways to quit by bringing up quarrels at every opportunity. MeThinks she's only staying cos you're always begging. Try not to beg for once and watch what happens next grin grin grin
eida dis or d babe na wan unpleasant being jare!

u no dem ones dat get angry easily and it anoda jericho moment to get her bck in d mood.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
crown777: The oracle well done..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Sweetlemon(f): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
tols4gorgeous: God bless u, i feel dis guy is also cheatin dts y he's beggin of course guys got their EG0 n they wil always use it wen they knw they re right, bt on his part he had to beg becos he's also Cheatin.....Guy stop cheatin n u wil get d best of her, u peeps suggestin d guy shuld break up,i tink its d lady ‎​†нα† shuld break up cos d guy doesn't love her sincerely cos if he really does he won't cheat on her....GBAM
The girl has no rights or solid reasons to go through his phone!!!
What kind of immaturity is that?
My mother tells me that as long as a man is treating you right, don't ever 'investigate' him or else you will only end up imagining things that are not there!

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by metti(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
angrySit her down and advice her, if she no change abeg change gear! Why do you have to beg all the time? There is no trust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.