Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (23919 Views)

Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by MicroBox: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Friend! Pls look into her eyes and say Zap you, wait and see what her reaction would be like.
Is she richer than you?
Is she the most beautiful gal you ever date?
Please stop slaving yourself for love.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
babyosisi:

[size=18pt]My brother I am a woman but I take God beg you,run for your dear life
This will get worse in marriage[/size]

This is a classic possessive psycho,you can never ever please such people and they come in male and female
You cannot go through life walking on eggshells with this woman
Your life will be hell after you marry her,she has already shown you her true color,you better believe it
Even if you dropped dead trying to please her,she will complain about how your corpse looked
You have been warned.
chop am! kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by wanney: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
ohk

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Truckpusher(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
Op final advice from me as a truckpusher; continue begging your miracle is on the way. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
wanney: [b]From a personal experience,though I m a lady was used to beggin my ex over n over for hrs for very silly things that can be overlooked.it took a while b4 God delivered me from the bondage of slavery kind of love.[/b]it simply shows the person doesn't love u enuf...thank God he broke us up wld ve bin married to him n worshipping him like gold.talk to her ,watch out for changes if non pls let go of her.mutual love entails understanding n not one party behaving like queen n king esp wen it has gotten to d level of marriage
Halleluyah someboriii!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Op final advice from me as a truckpusher; continue begging your miracle is on the way. grin grin grin grin grin

I wanted to quote your initial post.I scanned thorough the various posts and yours echoed my sentiments

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by HARDDON: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
It is either She is too hawt ƒoя you to handle, or you are an awkward cheat.

Is she older than you?
was she d oηε that asked you out? proposed to Ʊ ?

Is she d oηε financing the marriage and you live by her benevolence

Whatever d casé, if she is truely your woman, then apologies can come in diverse ways and not BEGGING her as Ʊ have bin doing.

But this is too much to chew .
Take a walk menh, she's just way too advanced ƒoя you.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by j4jj: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Op, Friend u seem to sound nice nd gentle! Unfortunately u hv fixed a date for marriage already! I remember I once dated a girl of like manner with urs! I never gave her any opportunity to exercise her authority over me, once I say no she dares nt say yes! I made a vow to God that I will never raise my hands to beat any lady. But I thank God for my gf dat God has given me!!! I respect her!! Her actions calms me down whenever I'm boiling she neva speaks wen I'm angry bt give her opinion ..

I suggeat dat u change ur style of approach!don't beg her again, don't even say a word whenever she nags! The reason y she does all that is because u have been too nice and given her all attention! Guy free ur mind o!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Truckpusher: This is the best period to call it quit because after now you would be called a divorcee....truth is, your wife to be is a nag but you'll foolishly go into this union all in the name of love.
You really do need to quit right now because you can't change people they only adjust if they wish to and if the reverse becomes the case then you're in serious wahala.
After marriage she'll upgrade this her nagging attitude and you'll be in a fix to walk away ,because she's already aware that you can't just walk away easily once you've taking that little handcuff in your finger, but if you're ready to be a Julius Berger husband go ahead but I can assure you that the day you stop begging her like before she'll resort to verbal abuse and every man no matter how gentle will never tolerate a bad mouthed wife all the time.
Finally ,run now your future with her would be untold quarrel....if you like go ahead with the marriage your destiny right now is in your hands -control it

At OP this post here is right on the money
Last post here from me

[size=28pt]RUN![/size]

Forget what people will say,it is your life about to be made a living hell 24/7

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by poyet(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dis wil continue deep into ur marriage. 4get about loving her. Her type ar d domineering type of ladies. U can call it quit despite wat u av done, if she doesn't change. Wat's d essence of d marriage if d joy is excluded? I am facin a similar experience. Mine will not even talk n won't tell me d offence. She answers me d way she feels like. We hav not spoken since 25th Dec. I once ended d relationship because of this n now it's been replicated. I'm jus waitin 4 d day she will call so I can find out wat happened n den quit 4 some1 better. My advice: quit!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Stop calling them dear...call them madam instead grin

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by joe4christ(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=15pt]Just hoping this OP is done with this specie of a gurl else, he is on a LOoooooooong thing! [/size]
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
The next insult I'll hide will warrant a ban. Pls do not spoil the thread for those interested in it.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by j4jj: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Stop calling them dear...call them madam instead grin

U've gat d same domineering attitude I believe cos y wld u b takin things for granted
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by HARDDON: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
nefarious or nefariuos? olodo oshi! dem suppose tear ur dob, useless son of a thousand animals.

?

Home with adjectives.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
HARDDON:

?

Home with adjectives.
pardon? check his spelling and get bck to me.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by HARDDON: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
pardon? check his spelling and get bck to me.

An adjective qualifies a noun ....and Ʊ r mos def home ωiƒ a lot.

Wasn't refering to spellings.

Op, first get your acts right, you wud ĸпoω wen Ʊ r ready to take d big leap
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by mecussey(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dont beg a woman
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
HARDDON:

An adjective qualifies a noun ....and Ʊ r mos def home ωiƒ a lot.

Wasn't refering to spellings.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by ocelot2006(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
You had to beg and beg? Bros, are you the one wearing the skirt in that relationship? Dude, man up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.