Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (23916 Views)

Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by k2039: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
Whatever is built on begging must be practically maintained by begging.
You will certainly be miserable in this marriage except you change your approach towards her.

If you both can't come to a reasonable conclusion on how to resolve your conflicts, I'm sorry you will need to break up, if you don't you will eventually reach your breaking limit and trust me you may decide to file for a divorce. It’s better to regret the things you did than the things you didn’t.

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by cyril83(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
dessy002: old boy,this is no big issue at all.No one is perfect and you cant expect your girl to be flawless.This is just the bad side of her and i am sure you also have a bad side too..As long as you both love each other and she respect you then go on with the marriage.Next time something goes wrong,dont beg her,i´m sure she will be alright.Your girl behaves like a typical oyinbo girl..They like begging too much..
bros you are 1 in a million...matured and understanding mindset highly differed from frustrating and low life mind, you too gbasky!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by neksummi(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
My friend stop begging unnecessarily otherwise she won't stop the attitude.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by freecocoa(f): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Shey your name na Julius Beggar, keep begging.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Kcxee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
This are the type of topics nairalander like to comment on well no insults just say it...well guy I would like you to endure till after marriage then sit her down talk to her make her understand smtins bt reduce the number of ladies that call u “dear” u knw ladies are always jealous like wise guys too or won't u feel remorse if sm1 always call ur gf dear always n u don't knw him...!!!
NB=such topics should be discoursed at nigth bt it must nt be necessarily after marriage bt I would advice after because she would have calm down a little...gudluck
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Oluwalala(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its virtually impossible to date a girl and keep her happy all the time, little ish that u wld over look and let slide, a girl wld make an ocean out of it, its jus who they are, beGging her always isn't the way to go about it, sometimes you jus shun her and let her do her vexing,when she's done, she by her self wld make peace with you. And I also think you are afraid if you don't beg her,when she's happy,you myt loose her, truth is that, if she aint for you,then she aint for you, if you like beg 4 24hrs
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by ELgordo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
it seems. to me you itself you love to beg why spend. the rest of ur life being with some one. who hardly. forgives me I can't and will not take that bullshit and gonna. kick her ass outta ma life there are lots and lots of honey s in the sea
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by fuqua: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
@op, please check your blood pressure every morning b4 you start your daily chore of begging!!

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by supremebeing09: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
cyril83: bros you are 1 in a million...matured and understanding mindset highly differed from frustrating and low life mind, you too gbasky!

What's so mature(d) and understanding about the fact that the respondent tries to mask the issue in question with love and understanding and blah blah? She's a stuck up fiancee and she sounds like an ungrateful fudge. And no, it is nothing to do with oyinbo girls because, contrary to what you think, our personalities are not defined by our ethnicity or nationalities. Only our beliefs and values are and they are not extrinsically linked to our behaviour. So an oyinbo girl can act like a nija girl and vice versa. Don't be a fool to sentiments. Think critically mate.

4 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by cyril83(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
supremebeing09:

What's so mature(d) and understanding about the fact that the respondent tries to mask the issue in question with love and understanding and blah blah? She's a stuck up fiancee and she sounds like an ungrateful fudge. And no, it is nothing to do with oyinbo girls because, contrary to what you think, our personalities are not defined by our ethnicity or nationalities. Only our beliefs and values are and they are not extrinsically linked to our behaviour. So an oyinbo girl can act like a nija girl and vice versa. Don't be a fool to sentiments. Think critically mate.
kudos to those who reason positively, i think simple and encouraging advise are suppose to be given to the Op not insultive and frustrating word besides most of these advisers forgot to ask the Op his bad side before nailing the gurl...so dnt get me wrong mate
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by supremebeing09: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
cyril83: kudos to those who reason positively, i think simple and encouraging advise are suppose to be given to the Op not insultive and frustrating word...so dnt get me wrong mate

Obviously you're not following the thread. As far as giving a piece of advice goes, I have done so - "LEAVE THE B**CH". And please, for the benefit of doubt, I would like to think you should know my words were not "insultive and frustrating", ok?... so don't get me wrong, MATE!

And by the way, we should understand trends and issues surrounding marriage and married life. Globally, socio-economic changes continue to affect our decisions and people these days are not oblivious to such changes. I have met relatively married young couples who, after a year or two, regret going down the marriage route due to a sudden realisation that the concept of marriage is fast becoming a fad - obviously we all differ in terms of what we desire but globalisation, the convergence of certain values and beliefs, the rise of technology, the global economy, the abrupt increase in knowledge workers and the knowlegde economy will continue to shape our beliefs and values and these factors will continue to have certain implications on our decisions and choices. I mean, for instance, she found you "calling people dear and pinging on your BlackBerry", right? I wonder if this would have been the case 20-30 years ago when BB was in no existence and/or relatively new. Today, a BB phone is more affordable than 2-3 decades ago. That should paint a good picture of the socio-economic issues we face in the world today. Even so, divorce rates are on the rise in Europe due to the economy. People who are lucky to have a job feel the intensification of their work on a daily basis with no work-life balance. I do not know about the case in Nigeria but I can go on to give you a million reasons why marriage trends continue to change. The average cost of marriage in the UK is £15000 so in this economic climate you tell me the likelihood of people eloping together. Obviously, these issues do not apply to you. I am only saying because people see other reasons not to get married but, in your case, none of these issues apply to you. It's a shame your issues are to do with the person you supposedly love and hope to spend the rest of your life with. Compared to the issues highlighted above, your case seems to be rather irrational on the girl's side and it's a shame you'd spend ages trying to come to terms with her.

Like I said and will continue to say, LEAVE THE B**CH. People these days would kill to get and stay married but the bigger picture wouldn't let them. Your fiancee is one hell of an ungrateful fudge and you should consider YOUR OWN priorities before sacrificing yourself for something worthless in the long wrong. Think critically.

Are you happy now "Mr. Cyril" or whatever you call yourself?

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
sammy-young:
I and my girl met around April 2011, right now, all is set to marry her coz we av done an introduction, and av even set the date for the marriage, but my only problem is that, she is too detailed....u may wonder wat detailed means. She never overlook anytin, any offence from me, I av to beg and beg, no matter how small and needless it might be, I love to make her happy all the time, but, her 'too detailed type of person' makes her scroll thru my fone, sees anyone I accidentally call 'dear' or 'ping first' who might happen to be a lady....den, war has started, I just av to beg and beg as she keeps recounting. sometimes, once an thru begging for like 3hours, anoda offence comes up again

[size=18pt]So if we spend like 10hours 2geda, I approximatly beg for like 8 of the d hours!!![/size]

Pls advice, coz I love her so much and she goes the extra-mile once she's happy wit me, can a man ever do witout offending a lady, and wats d amount of pleading dat shld be enuf to quench the hurt, plz help

[size=18pt]My brother I am a woman but I take God beg you,run for your dear life
This will get worse in marriage[/size]

This is a classic possessive psycho,you can never ever please such people and they come in male and female
You cannot go through life walking on eggshells with this woman
Your life will be hell after you marry her,she has already shown you her true color,you better believe it
Even if you dropped dead trying to please her,she will complain about how your corpse looked
You have been warned.

5 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
supremebeing09:

Siddon there they yan dust..I wish you jonathan goodluck in finding a human without flaws.Did you even read the whole post from the op? the guy wrote,"i quote" and she goes the extra-mile once she's happy wit me.If you have a girl that goes the extra-mile with you,then you should be thankful.Some women can´t cook,some are not so romantic,some are rude etc and somebody will marry this women.Everybody have there own issues.That is why we need love to be able to cope.Our personality are defined by our ethnicity and nationalities,you cant expect an oyinbo girl to act like a naija girl.They are not from the same back ground and culture.Just as you cant expect adiye agric to act or taste like adiye oko..

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by ADEMOSU(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
kennethik: Well the only I would like u to do is sit dawn and talk sense into her,make her to understand how u feel about Her actions it should be issues to be trashed out before tying the knot,if not is going to bring problems into your marital life.telling out of experience because I am married.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by cyril83(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
supremebeing09:

Obviously you're not following the thread. As far as giving a piece of advice goes, I have done so ("LEAVE THE B**CH). And please, for the benefit of doubt, I would like to think you should know my words were not "insultive and frustrating", ok?... so don't get me wrong, MATE!
by not quoting your post doesn't mean I dint follow d thread, i saw what you put up there.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Sormeh: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
If u try marry dis one penren, ...uhunn..., na beg u still dey beg; phd level of begging still dey ahead. This time u go prostrate tire because e no go even quench her. My own dey ma body na wey I dey fry. If like yaself, allow make love enter ur head. my two pence.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=18pt]I have read folks advising you to talk to her,sit her down etc and allow her to change
Please don't listen to them
Let somebody else change her
Run I say,leave her alone and find you someone else[/size]
I hope she doesn't try to hurt you when you try to leave but leave you must
Marriage is no cake walk then to get into it with a psycho ,you will suffer

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by konami001: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Food nor go hard you at all as u don become beggar... bad as e bad, if u stay one major road, you go see food carry go give your oga madam for house, as she don give you training wey you need to survive ABI!...

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by danot1030: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
old boy run 'cos if you put your head into this o ti gbe orisha ti wa maa bo niyen, you will never no happiness in a marriage relationship with such a woman. The bible says ''A prudent man sees evil ahead and hides himself but the foolish pass on and is punished.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by eldoradoxx: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
IZUKWU: @op, how old are you, are you sure , you should be considering marriage now at all. You don't sound matured to me. Are you the one that is going to be marrying this woman,it seems the other way round. I mean how many times have you seen your father begging your mother as you beg this lady or is that how your friends beg their own girlfriend and are you going to subject your own children to this eyesore of their father always begging their mother. Recount your steps and set this r/ship in other ,if you actually want to marry this lady and make a success of it ,as it is now it is a recipe for failure. You, the man is and should be the head of your family.
You are on point here. @ Op, be a man, be in charge! Love and marriage thrives better where the man is totally in charge. Why beg a woman like that? It smacks of immaturity on ur part. African women prefer strongmen that subdue and control them as it gives them a measure of security and not feeble minded boothlicking guys. See what u will do, deliberately offend her a bit, perhaps send a msg with dear or ping someone first as u said it gets her crazy, and when she gets angry again expecting begging, don't! Never beg her, let her pass through that emotion turmoil and bruise of deflated ego(cos I think its ego problem she is having). Deliberately avoid her for some days, let her be the one to struggle to win you back. Next timen she will think twice before gettin unnecessarily angry.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
You had better start being the man and even get annoyed before she does. If she is angry because you pinged a female then you should be more angry at her picking offence over something that little. You had better change now before you get married and start having children who think their dad is a wimp and see their mother as the male figure and the one to run to for anything.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by seedord247(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Boook of seedord chapter 8 vs 9.

Never in your life begg your woman.. The more you begged your woman the more she feels that she has control over you. Womem need a strong man, not just physicaly strong, emotional, spiritually and kolomental strong. Even thou she caught u cheatin on her, always proove her wrong that its not what she thinks.

90% of men who abuse women mentally, physically, emotionally still ended up being love by the same women they abuse. cool
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by BABE3: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
sammy-young:
I and my girl met around April 2011, right now, all is set to marry her coz we av done an introduction, and av even set the date for the marriage, but my only problem is that, she is too detailed....u may wonder wat detailed means. She never overlook anytin, any offence from me, I av to beg and beg, no matter how small and needless it might be, I love to make her happy all the time, but, her 'too detailed type of person' makes her scroll thru my fone, sees anyone I accidentally call 'dear' or 'ping first' who might happen to be a lady....den, war has started, I just av to beg and beg as she keeps recounting. sometimes, once an thru begging for like 3hours, anoda offence comes up again

So if we spend like 10hours 2geda, I approximatly beg for like 8 of the d hours!!!

Pls advice, coz I love her so much and she goes the extra-mile once she's happy wit me, can a man ever do witout offending a lady, and wats d amount of pleading dat shld be enuf to quench the hurt, plz help

A man wouldn't continually beg if he isn't truly guilty or lacks self confidence. No matter how much I try to make my man feel guilty over something he did, if he believes he isn't guilty, he won't utter any apologetic statement. Men are egotistical.

You're truly guilty (not telling us the whole story) or she's given you some love potion, or you're HALF-a-man.

If you're indeed half-a-man, then no matter how far you run, you're always gonna be taken for a ride, unless you fix yourself!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by paranorman(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! U set a date to marry a gal wiv such attitude? Get ready bro! U gon beg breakfast, lunch and dinner, beg for punny, beg for hugs, beg for attention... Infact,u go beg/bribe/cry to have kids.shebi ur own love get Apollo ba? Marriage go buy u eye-drop. Ode!
i can't b'lieve this comin from a woman.... If this is coming from a woman, bros; like my friends will say: 'you don jonz!' it's no use being a slave to love and being afraid to offend your woman just because you are gonna BEG; so tell me how you are gonna discover yourselfs? I've was into this kinda relationship before... when i tire, na once i wisen up... You're just not man enough for her; that's from experience.... Until you become a man, you go beg tire, you go beg die, infact, you go die begging! I pity you... When is your wedding date... Can i get an i.v?! ;-)

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by supremebeing09: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
cyril83: by not quoting your post doesn't mean I dint follow d thread, i saw what you put up there.

Of course not. My apologies.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
@op noting can fraustrate sumone mre dan naggin lady, wen u guys eventually do d white wedding, The real naggin will start. She's just kipin it. The best tin is,wen ever she's angry pretend as u didnt see her,do others stuff. I'm not suprise too,if she makes u angry,u'll b the one to apologise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.