Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (23918 Views)

Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Urine: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
tunapawizzy:
buhahaha na wa o...e be like d guy dun turn gbewu dani

Egbon,e buru gan o. Gbewu dani bawo? lol
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! U set a date to marry a gal wiv such attitude? Get ready bro! U gon beg breakfast, lunch and dinner, beg for punny, beg for hugs, beg for attention... Infact,u go beg/bribe/cry to have kids.shebi ur own love get Apollo ba? Marriage go buy u eye-drop. Ode!
damn! You're wicked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by mimifonwon(f): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
@op, am going to tell you this from a woman who knows someone who used to use that method to her advantage. First of all if after u talk to her and she doesnt change, tell her you would end the relationship, there is no need to be in a relationship let alone a marriage that has no trust. Yes it has no trust. am suspecting that she is trying have control over you, and you play well into her act of guilting you into doing what she wants. the way i see it she has a pet in you, infact even pets dont beg all the time. You better sit her down or end that relationship because if it continues like that into your marriage, na fight una go dey do every night and you marriage wont last, and it would have been a waste of time and money taking her down the aisle. Be wise, grow a back bone. Men like you make me sick, i just want to slap you right now for even posting this on here, such a woman ( as in weak) man.tufiaaaa, may God not give me a man without a backbone like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by stallion2: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
sammy-young:
I and my girl met around April 2011, right now, all is set to marry her coz we av done an introduction, and av even set the date for the marriage, but my only problem is that, she is too detailed....u may wonder wat detailed means. She never overlook anytin, any offence from me, I av to beg and beg, no matter how small and needless it might be, I love to make her happy all the time, but, her 'too detailed type of person' makes her scroll thru my fone, sees anyone I accidentally call 'dear' or 'ping first' who might happen to be a lady....den, war has started, I just av to beg and beg as she keeps recounting. sometimes, once an thru begging for like 3hours, anoda offence comes up again

So if we spend like 10hours 2geda, I approximatly beg for like 8 of the d hours!!!

Pls advice, coz I love her so much and she goes the extra-mile once she's happy wit me, can a man ever do witout offending a lady, and wats d amount of pleading dat shld be enuf to quench the hurt, plz help
you are the one to live with her , if you are happy with such goodluck
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
My Bf was like that, it stoped the day  walked out on him and switch of my phone for 3days, then he start looking for me. So the begging part of our relationship end, guy treat her F¤ck up anytime she's expecting u to beg her,  BEG BONE AM, cos that's what  do now

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by nollywood20: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=28pt]Forget the plans to marry her if she continues to misbehave.

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT RESPECT YOU IS NOT WORTHY OF YOU.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
alala dakosta:

Sir,at time one have to grab the bull my the horn,no need bitting around the bush. you spend 10hrs with someone,you beg for 8hour.
But OP wait o.what will you be begging for....?
the op never see toto before from fine girl.... him wan die put for this one ,if the girl tell am to denounce the mama op go dey more than glad to do am.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by IZUKWU(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Just record urself begging and after marraige whenever she is angry just play the reocrding let it loop over and over and u leave her to go and watch EPL
i have died death!

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by cyril83(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! U set a date to marry a gal wiv such attitude? Get ready bro! U gon beg breakfast, lunch and dinner, beg for punny, beg for hugs, beg for attention... Infact,u go beg/bribe/cry to have kids.shebi ur own love get Apollo ba? Marriage go buy u eye-drop. Ode!
why is this mofo taking panadol to someones headache besides must you call him ode?....person wey nid advise sef dey give advise... shiooooo!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by IZUKWU(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
Urine:

Roflmfao.
what the Bleep, who gave you this name!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
OP, I know your girl's type. She is a drama queen. She probably doesn't know how else to relate with you and get your total attention than to cause troubles where non is. Most experimenting Teenagers are like that you know (not that I think your Woman is). You should put the wedding on hold, talk to her about this attitude and court her all over again. This time round, explore your common grounds and have productive ventures with her. For now, I think you two don't really know each other enough to tie the knot.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by nerodenero: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Run for your dear life because since your relationship is based on begging,it will surely end begging and when you cant beg anymore,it is either the marriage consume you or you consume the marriage.Be wise and take to your heels.Just my own advise sha!

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
@OP: your woman is insecure, period! you need to talk to her about her insecurities. for the good of you two, the marriage has to be put on hold until she works out her issue. there are some issues that no marriage can survive, and this is one of them. if you choose to ignore the warnings and continue with the current situation, be assured that you will have an unhealthy marriage.
also remember, what ever happens before marriage increases exponentially after "I do". a word they say ...

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by IZUKWU(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
mimifonwon: @op, am going to tell you this from a woman who knows someone who used to use that method to her advantage. First of all if after u talk to her and she doesnt change, tell her you would end the relationship, there is no need to be in a relationship let alone a marriage that has no trust. Yes it has no trust. am suspecting that she is trying have control over you, and you play well into her act of guilting you into doing what she wants. the way i see it she has a pet in you, infact even pets dont beg all the time. You better sit her down or end that relationship because if it continues like that into your marriage, na fight una go dey do every night and you marriage wont last, and it would have been a waste of time and money taking her down the aisle. Be wise, grow a back bone. Men like you make me sick, i just want to slap you right now for even posting this on here, such a woman ( as in weak) man.tufiaaaa, may God not give me a man without a backbone like you.
how is your catfish!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by miky(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2013

You don't need to curse at him, he is just a nice guy the type women chase all over for but can't stand or tolerate once they get em.. You can even see it in their eyes.. Story of the day if you have never made a woman cry you a softy,, it's just in some women's DNA to be reproached by soft nice guys..
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by dnawah(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
My bros be mean,the next time tell her to go to hell,that there are plenty girls dat want her position.tell her enough is enough,shake her small but with love and care o!but if u no fit,go record i beg 4 cassette or fone.because one day u go tire and u go begin on am 4 amgrin grin grin
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by CHIMSKY(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bros,I honestly dont like being the one who tells you this but I think you need to walk away very fast.
Take a break.Suspend this marriage thing and take a look at the big picture 5-10 yrs down the road.Do you like what you see?
If you dont like the view,change it.What you hear when you honestly ask yourself some tough questions will be the Voice of God.
Obey it and spare yourself some torture.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
*speaking in Onitsha accent*

Nna you don buy market cheesy
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by BE811APP: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Richfella: Next time it's time to beg, just bone her...come back and tell us what happened.

Dis d only advise I can give d OP.....
Out of d 10hrs dnt beg 4 a min and tell us d feed back...
Respect must fall in na....
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by eagleeye2: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
signs of A Desperate Man.

@Op, I will advice you to marry the girl since you Love her and then after the marriage "stop begging"
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by funkymedina: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=18pt]stop cheating & there will be no need to beg. Why do you call other females dear?? She has lost trust in you, thats why she is checking your phone. Ur not telling the whole truth ! Ur still playing around and you want to marry .. Ur starting on the wrong foot. Change ur ways and it should be well[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by 5much(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
learn to beg within limit. u ar d man of d house. imagine begging for 8hrs out of 10hrs.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by supremebeing09: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
Leave the b**ch and move on with your life. If you spend 8 out of 10 hours arguing, or rather, pleading with her, it is obvious that her personality is that of a nagging and obnoxiously bitter person. She's a fiancee for a reason. It's better to make a decision now than to wait until marriage because I know how traditionally inclined marriage can be in Africa, particularly in Nigeria.

You seem to think you're incapable of initiating a relationship with someone else because you do not feel confident with yourself as a person. There are lots of girls on this planet and your fiancee sounds very deluded and self-centred. I'm sure YOU know you deserve better.

A word is enough for the wise. Don't let traditionalism affect your happiness as a person. It's 2013, not 1880.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by igbsam(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Brother, if you love yourself and your life, its not too late. You better quit the relationship. If not, you will continue to beg all the rest of your life and you might even die before your time of emotional trauma. My 2cents to you.[/size]
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by mimifonwon(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
IZUKWU: how is your catfish!

izu ghi na achum uka ooo... hafu'm aka
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by wazobiaforu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
tols4gorgeous: U all av made very gud comments, bt none of u culd ask d basis y he begs, or shuld we ignore the fact that theres smt dis dude does ‎​†нα† makes him beg? He said d lady goes extra miles for him wen she's happy wif him, so if a lady culd go dt mile for him y wuld she be a mistake for him to get married to, this guy in questn shuld check his self, he his failin @ a point, as a matter of fact its wen u knw u av done smt wrong ‎​†нα† u wil beg, so do u also av to do things to hurt her feelings n leads to u beggin, do d right thing n u won't av reasons to apologise always....she is perfectly in order, n if T̅ђє̲̣̥ house feels u shuld end ur relatnship, go ahead bt i tell u, shey u re complainin of beggin, d nxt gal u meet wil be worse cos d problem is frm u n not the lady.

GOD BLESS YOU OOOOOOOOOOO, you have said all in my mind, there are many eediota on NL, they always blame a woman over a man in any relationship, the lady is not feeling SAFE with you because of your bad deed, a normal person dont keep begging when he is not wrong, delet all your fucking girlfriend/EX that you still keep pinging and using "dear" for, every lady want to be SAFE with their man...
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
old boy,this is no big issue at all.No one is perfect and you cant expect your girl to be flawless.This is just the bad side of her and i am sure you also have a bad side too..As long as you both love each other and she respect you then go on with the marriage.Next time something goes wrong,dont beg her,i´m sure she will be alright.Your girl´s attitude is like that of oyinbo girls..They like begging too much..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.