Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (23915 Views)

Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by olumide098(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
learn to be a man.. All you have to do is get a fan belt and wipe her ass.. She will start to respect you joor... You are an African nah and learn to act like one
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Raikishi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Are you tired of begging?

YES: Do something about it.
--Stop begging.
--Be a little more confrontational(without being an Ass)
--Quit
--Beg her to allow you stop begging her
--Heck, drop a piano on her head or something(NOTE: not to be taken literally)

NO: Marry Her.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Raikishi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Haba Nairaland: "an Bottom"? w.t...."&#*?

Is there no "you can't join if your under 18 or something" disclaimer?
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

GOD BLESS YOU OOOOOOOOOOO, you have said all in my mind, there are many eediota on NL, they always blame a woman over a man in any relationship, the lady is not feeling SAFE with you because of your bad deed, a normal person dont keep begging when he is not wrong, delet all your fucking girlfriend/EX that you still keep pinging and using "dear" for, every lady want to be SAFE with their man...

So calling a lady "dear" is now tantamount to cheating?!!! When did pinging the oposite sex become a crime? You're so dumb!!! A guy can't have friends again, because he's getting married? Please don't stifle the guy jare! If you don't trust him, then ensure that he gets a job where only men work and he would not see any lady on his way to work, at work and on his way back home. *mumu*
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by ocelot2006(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wallahi, dis bros go soon turn al-majiri 4 Im house. Keep begging.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
the matter is very simple sir, an "imperfect guy" with a "perfect woman". are you waiting for her to dump you cry before you realize that you are not the mr "perfect" she desires ? Allow her to remain in her fantasy land whilst waiting for an angel and move on with your life angry . you dont change a guy overnight... but if u so love am kiss i wish u a happy begging experience cool

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by nastydamus(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
I sort of reason with the OP because two fuming parties can't make a relationship work; one party has to be willing to play the 'fool' when the air gets all heated up.
The question is, how frequently and for how long does that responsibility lie on the shoulders of only one party?
R'ships sef ehn.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
funky medina: [size=18pt]stop cheating & there will be no need to beg. Why do you call other females dear?? She has lost trust in you, thats why she is checking your phone. Ur not telling the whole truth ! Ur still playing around and you want to marry .. Ur starting on the wrong foot. Change ur ways and it should be well[/size]

It's obvious you're high on cheap drugs. Because he calls someone dear or pings another lady, he becomes a cheat! Kai, my fellow ladies, you can be sooo dumb; no wonder some guys will call females chicken-brained ... Especially when you talk (or write) like one.and even if he's cheating, why let him beg continuously for hours only for you to settle back with his cheating ass?! You're ssooooooo cheap! If the finace wants to pull her weight on his cheating (that's if he is cheating) let her break the relationship naa. Otherwise, she is a coward (and you are too) tongue
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by darlingbobo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
Just don't worry my friend. Just conclude and marry her off first then I'm sure the table will turn around. I feel she just feeling unsecured for now. Just be patient follow ur heart since u love her. I'm sure most times the begging begged ends up at a love junctions abi? Hahahahaha.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by crackhouse(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
my guy u don dey enter cage be that o. why will u beg a girl for that long? say wetin happen?. my dear make use of ur brains now that u still have the chance to think. just tell her that u can't cope with her attitude and also tell her that u are gonna quit the marriage plans and see who will beg each other, if she refuse to beg, then look for another girl to marry. but if u insist, my advice is " don't come here for complain and advice again".

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by crackhouse(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Raikishi: Are you tired of begging?

YES: Do something about it.
--Stop begging.
--Be a little more confrontational(without being an Ass)
--Quit
--Beg her to allow you stop begging her
--Heck, drop a piano on her head or something(NOTE: not to be taken literally)

NO: Marry Her.
weird advice so far. coming from a confused human being.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 21, 2013
kennethik: Well the only I would like u to do is sit dawn and talk sense into her,make her to understand how u feel about Her actions it should be issues to be trashed out before tying the knot,if not is going to bring problems into your marital life.telling out of experience because I am married.
Talk which sense into her?abeg d lady simply does •̸№t └♡̨̐√ƺ ‎u enough and its as if she is doing ‎u a favour by being wit ‎u.for me I will tell ‎u ‎​dat pple don't change ovanight ‎u will only continue begging in marriage cos she will pack out every time u forget τ̲̅ȍ wash plates.be wise dude.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 21, 2013
darlingbobo: Just don't worry my friend. Just conclude and marry her off first then I'm sure the table will turn around. I feel she just feeling unsecured for now. Just be patient follow ur heart since u love her. I'm sure most times the begging begged ends up at a love junctions abi? Hahahahaha.
This is d most stupid advice I have ever seen on dis NL!can ‎u imagine?do ‎u know wat marriage means? Į̸̸̨ƭ is hard enough τ̲̅ȍ make Į̸̸̨ƭ work between two pple who └♡̨̐√ƺ each other so well •̸№t τ̲̅ȍ talk of one sided └♡̨̐√ƺ when girls wey go └♡̨̐√ƺ ‎u die full everywhere.abeg carry dis useless advise comot for here with dis ur yeye name(darlingbobo)
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2013
Reenicebay:

It's obvious you're high on cheap drugs. Because he calls someone dear or pings another lady, he becomes a cheat! Kai, my fellow ladies, you can be sooo dumb; no wonder some guys will call females chicken-brained ... Especially when you talk (or write) like one.and even if he's cheating, why let him beg continuously for hours only for you to settle back with his cheating ass?! You're ssooooooo cheap! If the finace wants to pull her weight on his cheating (that's if he is cheating) let her break the relationship naa. Otherwise, she is a coward (and you are too)
tongue
This is the kind of advice that will come from a fish brain,simply amazing!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Sagamite(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2013
sammy-young:
I and my girl met around April 2011, right now, all is set to marry her coz we av done an introduction, and av even set the date for the marriage, but my only problem is that, she is too detailed....u may wonder wat detailed means. She never overlook anytin, any offence from me, I av to beg and beg, no matter how small and needless it might be, I love to make her happy all the time, but, her 'too detailed type of person' makes her scroll thru my fone, sees anyone I accidentally call 'dear' or 'ping first' who might happen to be a lady....den, war has started, I just av to beg and beg as she keeps recounting. sometimes, once an thru begging for like 3hours, anoda offence comes up again

So if we spend like 10hours 2geda, I approximatly beg for like 8 of the d hours!!!

Pls advice, coz I love her so much and she goes the extra-mile once she's happy wit me, can a man ever do witout offending a lady, and wats d amount of pleading dat shld be enuf to quench the hurt, plz help

Pussyclat!

Eunuch!

The same girl who is getting pissed at you and making you beg would not say a word to another guy and even beg him while he is mistreating her.

She would also do anything he wants in bed.

Wuss!

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Oluwaadajo(m): 12:46am On Jan 21, 2013
Lots of hypocrites on NL as usual .

They take a one sided story and start commenting as if there is no tomorrow .

No one has the sense to think deep into these fictional stories and see through the holes.

How can one person be constantly be begging in a relationship without any good reason?

The story is false. The OP is immature for even posting such garbage on NL .
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Oluwaadajo(m): 12:49am On Jan 21, 2013
Mcdugull:

If you love her that much you wouldn't come to NAIRALAND to expose your private life my friend!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't mind him.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 21, 2013
j4jj:

U've gat d same domineering attitude I believe cos y wld u b takin things for granted
is being dominant a crime?
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Yvete(f): 2:26am On Jan 21, 2013
sammy-young:
So if we spend like 10hours 2geda, I approximatly beg for like 8 of the d hours!!!

Pls advice, coz I love her so much and she goes the extra-mile once she's happy wit me, can a man ever do witout offending a lady, and wats d amount of pleading dat shld be enuf to quench the hurt, plz help

When you love a woman, she loves you too and your heart tell you she's the one, help her make herself a better person. As long as she's not wicked, not a liar and not deceitful, every other flaw is not inherent. I used to act spoiled in the past, but it took one person to love me enough to self-correct my 'wahala'.

Never get tired of her excesses. Marriage is a life-long experience so your patience could make her realize that she should chill and self-correct. She might be spoiled, used to attention and kinda petty. Take her to dinner, look into her eyes and lovingly express your concerns and feelings.
Hope your baby listens!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by hammedkola(m): 3:16am On Jan 21, 2013
you are a wussy
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Galaxydon1(m): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2013
You will keep begging till your name turns to beggar. Think like a man, or are you still sucking your mama's breast?
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by hairyman(m): 6:05am On Jan 21, 2013
Well, I have no idea about your criteria for making a choice. But I must say that it hopefully is not looking beautiful, having a nice body and all of that. It goes a long way beyond that. See, if you believe that you can live with a woman who has no trust for you, who cannot even afford you thr benefit of doubt then go ahead. But believe you will tire out. Marriag?e isn't a bed of roses and to have somrone who, makes it evn worse........well. a woan who finds it necessary to scroll through your fone, raise hell if you call a?? nother woman, nags you, puts you in a defensive position, is not a woman you want to marry. I am suprised you don't resent he already. Any lady who gets you is really lucky. Forget abt changing her cos you can't.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by MaziOmenuko: 6:21am On Jan 21, 2013
@op,
8hrs out of 10 for begging? I hope you were exaggerating.
Anyway, have you tried stopping those silly mistakes that makes you beg? That would be a nice place to start. Then try spending more time on bed, trust me, it beats begging.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Richy4(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2013
One thing keep ringing on my mind like an olden days Anglican church bell; while i was reading this. she is richer than you or her parent is richer.that could be the reason y u beg nonstop. I might be wrong though. even if she is richer, she will be bearing your name. I know you have a sack of balls between your legs. man up bro.sit her down and let her know how u feel. I do not mean jumping from bed to bed and expect her to be cool about it. that alone will earn u 18months of pleading with hard labour in the kitchen + laundry .
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Contrary to most posters here I believe she is a good woman who knows what she wants unlike most low self esteem women who will do anything to keep a man.
She knows what she wants and won't take any rubbish.
Poster am sure you know she is a good catch that's why you hold on. I will advice you to fully commit.
Social media flirting ruins so many relationships and destroys trust, if you are in a relationship then be in one and stop looking for cheap fun.
She will not accept the "all men cheat" logo, you either accept that and stop or you continue your flirting and leave.

You know the truth.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by denitro(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2013
How can you remain in a relationship if there is no TRUST.
STOP BEGGING - You have just sold your birthright in this relationship
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by duwell(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2013
crackhouse: my guy u don dey enter cage be that o. why will u beg a girl for that long? say wetin happen?. my dear make use of ur brains now that u still have the chance to think. just tell her that u can't cope with her attitude and also tell her that u are gonna quit the marriage plans and see who will beg each other, if she refuse to beg, then look for another girl to marry. but if u insist, my advice is " don't come here for complain and advice again".

nicely said.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by yoged(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2013
@ Op. U go beg tired. Its better you sit her down and talk sense into her. Being together for 10hrs and begging for 8hrs? That's stupidity nonsense. The same thing happens to my uncle, he already did introduction with one lady but she is too troublesome, always giving my uncle tough time. My uncle quickly use his brain like obama yo, end the relationship. He just got married this saturday to another pretty lady.... So, @ op. A lot of ladies are out there that'll make you happy. Sit down and think very well... Begging for 8hours my azz
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by pinkylips1: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2013
Nothing wry I no go see for nairaland......man dry beg woman for 4hours on any issue.....is he handicapped.....#hissing#
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Olumeme: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2013
If you think u luv ur girl and can do anytin to make her happy ,you need to cum and see how much I love mine
Bt she can never ever look to my face and tell me trash coz I make her respect me. Even the bible call men a God to their wives so why is you own begging.
I think you might ve caused it earlier from when your relationship started probably she's beautiful and u tink u have competitors that might take her from u.
Look, since you'r now a begger and u nid solutions let me give you d best of advice

1. Send her an sms dat ur marriage have been cancelled and dnt pick her call or talk to her even if she comes around

2. You can also tell her parents that their is no more marriage coz they didn't train their child well
You have to b blunt and serious, dnt start shaking after two days you start

3. Tell d parent to talk to their daughter and give them 1 month to do so, and that you'l examine d change for another 1 month.

4. If you can't do this brother pls break up totally coz marriage is a little prison , wen u give her d vow she'll start slapping u coz its for better for worse.

Then it becomes a sin to divorce bt its not a sin if you do it now

Be wise don't endure, coz you'l regret ever coming to this world if you have a bad marriage

I feel 4 u dats y I wrote this, I dnt comment on posts here b4 now.

For relationship advices visit www.juicudailytips..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.