Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (23920 Views)

Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by alaladakosta(f): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sweetlemon:
The girl has no rights or solid reasons to go through his phone!!!
What kind of immaturity is that?
My mother tells me that as long as a man is treating you right, don't ever 'investigate' him or else you will only end up imagining things that are not there!

Your mother is smart,your pop so lucky to have her.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by clemmonce(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bisjosh: Keep begging till u run down grin grin grin grin
Happy married life my broda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
some times i wonder how stupid statements like this get LIKES on nairaland. some need your advice but see the rubbish statement u just made. Grow up.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by topsco(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
E mo lo de,arakunrin yii n won inu ina na bayii sibesibe o nke ko si ewu...Aye e wa gba ni,e laja.
Guy u never enter into d real tinz,u don dey beg...
If u don marry her,na begging to eternity,infact u go beg before u brush your teeth and not only dat,ur pikin go sabi beg sotaie to d highest level....
OP u beta stick to ur leg,nitori Oju to ma ba ni kale,ki taro sepin.
Amuran mi koju bayi lo.
Take it at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lol
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Just record urself begging and after marraige whenever she is angry just play the reocrding let it loop over and over and u leave her to go and watch EPL

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by alaladakosta(f): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
clemmonce: some times i wonder how stupid statements like this get LIKES on nairaland. some need your advice but see the rubbish statement u just made. Grow up.

Sir,at time one have to grab the bull my the horn,no need bitting around the bush. you spend 10hrs with someone,you beg for 8hour.
But OP wait o.what will you be begging for....?

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by lat4real: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
In the OP father's voice, mo de san owo ki omo mo go ni ojo ikomo e(i paid the money for you not to be st*u*pid on your naming ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by nusirat(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
IZUKWU: @op, how old are you, are you sure , you should be considering marriage now at all. You don't sound matured to me. Are you the one that is going to be marrying this woman,it seems the other way round. I mean how many times have you seen your father begging your mother as you beg this lady or is that how your friends beg their own girlfriend and are you going to subject your own children to this eyesore of their father always begging their mother. Recount your steps and set this r/ship in other ,if you actually want to marry this lady and make a success of it ,as it is now it is a recipe for failure. You, the man is and should be the head of your family.

You have say it all, the more you beg your to be wife the more you look, in her presence,iron the issue out before you subjected your self to everlasting Slavery, talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by crown777(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hw was ur weekend? Have a blessed week

Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by frankgreat(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
My guy, if that's the only problem she has den go ahead cos dere is no complete lady..thank God you knw what makes her angry jst try and adjust nd u will b fine..no relationship is perfect u only make it good to b in but not perfect
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
frankgreat: My guy, if that's the only problem she has den go ahead cos dere is no complete lady..thank God you knw what makes her angry jst try and adjust nd u will b fine..no relationship is perfect u only make it good to b in but not perfect
adjust gini? how do u know d begging itself no dey provoke d babe?

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
crown777: Have a blessed week

wish u same... smiley
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by cyril83(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
You have to be very careful of some advise here coz some of these adviser are singles and most of them even need advise base on this same topic ,nairalanders are very good at misleading...don't say i dint warn you oh

4 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
I don't even think this is rocket science. She is clearly capitalizing on your softness and making you look like a complete mugu. Abeg, take the nearest exit out, it's not yet late.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Konnektions146(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
adjust gini? how do u know d begging itself no dey provoke d babe?
Idy babe,

been a while ooooo...hapi new year.

its possible de bolded actually happens. but come to think of it, OP wat exactly do u love in this lady? plain love or some benefit?

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Electronzeez(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bros! Am very sure you begged when proposin to her thats why you would never stop begging.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by TwinTiger: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
eyenCalabar:

I know that's a lie but I'll still advice you. I wish you were able to raise a this topic earlier before advancing with her to this stage. Right now, if anybody tells you to leave the girl alone, I think that person may become your enemy. But let's get this straight and establish some facts:

1. You have become a slave to love.
2. The girl in question do anything without minding how you would feel about it.
3. You have some fears in your heart.
4. This problem would escalate more than the way you are perceiving it now.
5. The girl would resume absolute control over you soon.
6. The girl doesn't trust you.

So, from the above facts, what are you going to do? Sit and watch her and continue begging? No! Sit her down and talk to her deeply. Let her understand that she's a woman and nothing more than that. But for now, suspend that marriage and watch out for a change. Tell her that you couldn't meet up some things while you start working on her. If after like a month or two, no change comes, brother cancel that marriage. Tell her openly that you are no more interested that some things couldn't just work out between you both. Don't chain yourself in the name of love. Love is not blind again. Let yours see as well.
GBAM!.....Supported.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by PearlyJay(f): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
God bless u eyencalabar. @op pls open ur eyes. Dat girl doesn't trust u and I hope u didn't give her cause not to trust u. Such overbearing, forceful, confrontational person will definitely become more aggressive if u marry her and what is more, she will always dictate d tune in ur marriage. God is giving u another opportunity to step on ur brake n take a second look at ur r/ship wt dis babe. If she is truly in love wt u, she will forgive u and not bear any grudges. If u go ahead to marry her, u will ultimately b bitter all ur days. Dialogue wt her. She maybe in this r/ship because she has no immediate option or she had been dissapointed before and that's why she can't stand any mistake from u. 4get abt marriage 4now, b in charge man. Ur type needs someone to love u bak. Good luck n may God grant u a good n loving wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by yuzedo: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
OP, are you a Bambiala?

Pls, make yourself productive. Put your begging to good use in traffic & at bus-stops and make some money out of your talent.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Originalsly: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mr Soft Man...would you prefer call off the wedding or live a life of misery? If you are not married as yet and begging so much what do you think would happen if you marry? That is the nature of that beast so if you think you can change the spots of the leopard go ahead and marry her....we will be right here waiting for you to come and shed whatever tears you have left. It's for you to decide if you want to live your life as a man....or continue living as a hmmmm...mugu.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by nairalandabdul: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
perhaps she has a complex and she hides behind all these..... if she argues a lot then it probably be hard to change. ..as our prophet muhammed said " women are created crooked if you try to straighten them they'll break and if u leave them they will stay the same,so be kind to ur women" meaning there are certain aspects you might not be 100% with so apply wisdom,gentleness and kindness.

Final advice, some things are very hard to change in people though one should always try; but the smartest way to live tru a marriage is to highlight/appreciate those good things about her and hope she somehow does away with the bad.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Truckpusher(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bisjosh: Keep begging till u run down grin grin grin grin
Happy married life my broda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
badt gurl
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Iceslizer(f): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yuzedo: OP, are you a Bambiala?

Pls, make yourself productive. Put your begging to good use in traffic & at bus-stops and make some money out of your talent.
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by TwinTiger: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Brother ur problem is solvable.Don't walk away on her,coz d devil u know is better than d angel u don't know.Call her out infact involve someone dt is meaningful in her life,maybe her elder sister,Mother,married Aunty but never her friends.Fix d meeting far away from home and never allow. Both to have prior information of d topic to be discussed.Then there and Then state ur Stand.Threaten to quit if...,Coz u had female friends b4 meeting her @ 2011.I believe she ll change.Don't some comments here,NLers are not serious minded ppl.Happy Married life if she changes.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
From your description and how you are training this lady, even if you come home from work early and find her sleeping with another man, na you go still dey beg for forgiveness for coming back from work early. angry

She is your fiance. You are the one that knows why you want to Marry her.
Far be it from me or any idiot on Nairaland to tell you to drop her, but you must visualize this and know that what you are seeing now, is what you will meet in marriage.
Dating/courtship is the time for treating all fuckups and figuring out if it works for you for the rest of your life.
Maybe you find her vindictive nature Sexy, thats totally up to you my man. To each his/her own.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Urine: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! U set a date to marry a gal wiv such attitude? Get ready bro! U gon beg breakfast, lunch and dinner, beg for punny, beg for hugs, beg for attention... Infact,u go beg/bribe/cry to have kids.shebi ur own love get Apollo ba? Marriage go buy u eye-drop. Ode!

Roflmfao.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by sanchez4eva: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sammy I know you are gonna read this so here it goes...we don't really care about your life and no one here is gonna live your life for you...If you are ready to spend the rest of your life begging then go on..e no concern us...Try to talk to her and observe her very well so she will not pretend to change...To women who like men begging them, one day the man go tire and he will leave your a.ss...even if it takes 50 years...(Guys,A moment of silence for our brothers who have become beggars..*Bows head)

4 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
This is the best period to call it quit because after now you would be called a divorcee....truth is, your wife to be is a nag but you'll foolishly go into this union all in the name of love.
You really do need to quit right now because you can't change people they only adjust if they wish to and if the reverse becomes the case then you're in serious wahala.
After marriage she'll upgrade this her nagging attitude and you'll be in a fix to walk away ,because she's already aware that you can't just walk away easily once you've taking that little handcuff in your finger, but if you're ready to be a Julius Berger husband go ahead but I can assure you that the day you stop begging her like before she'll resort to verbal abuse and every man no matter how gentle will never tolerate a bad mouthed wife all the time.
Finally ,run now your future with her would be untold quarrel....if you like go ahead with the marriage your destiny right now is in your hands -control it

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by tpapi: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
A broken relationship is beta dan a broken marriage
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by augustine: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
angryHAPPY MARRIED BEGGING LIFE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.