Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] (34392 Views)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by phantom(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mr. Globe:

i don't get your point. is Google relocating to Lagos? what's the correlation between oil and this visit? don't you see you are running mad already
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......the thing is embarrassing i swear! i dont know why they cant get the fact that lagos is way way beyond fashola.

1 Like

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
hollandis: and this is supposed to be a front page news...Nigeria is crap .If google chairman or whatever comes to my street .Who would give a shyte about him.Nigeria is really backward ,,just look at the replies here OMG plus SMH

Is it easy to sit and talk with oyibo?
Don't be shocked Fashola and co may have been calling them sir sir sah! all day long
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by EkoIle1: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
These Google guys obviously sabi who the real naija leader is.

They even visited the best naija movie director.. nice

Eko o ni baje o

6 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by ba7man(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mr. Globe:

i don't get your point. is Google relocating to Lagos? what's the correlation between oil and this visit? don't you see you are running mad already
He's just pointing out the fact that with all our fixation on "oil money" and how we clamour and fight over it....this man's company's generates more than our Country. The news is supposed to humble us and make us think deep.

7 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by smakati(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wat is dis man up too, few weeks back he went to north korea......am suspecting him o #illuminatti
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Okija_juju: lol @ Standing fan

Looks can be deceiving. . . Never judge the book by the cover
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Coming to exploe buisness opportunitys in naija.
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Fashola should have dressed in something more professional
His outfit looks out of place at this meeting
They will think he was still in his pajamas
Doesn't he have a nice blazer with regular pants?
There is a time and place for certain outfits,he needs to learn that and adjust.

1 Like

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by dickhardener: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
hollandis: and this is supposed to be a front page news...Nigeria is crap .If google chairman or whatever comes to my street .Who would give a shyte about him.Nigeria is really backward ,,just look at the replies here OMG plus SMH
which street are u talking about. The one ur ameelikaaan lottery got u to abi. U are very silly. Nigeria is crap right, bloody ass fourth class citizen in ameeelika

7 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by adoniza(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
phantom:
stop being a fool! why must you keep embarrasing your 'old man'.... grin grin.do you realise lagos is the entry point into naija and a 'courtesy visit' is paid to the governor as such.get your head outta your 'stuff' abeg.... grin grin
abeg make u na go sleep
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by dickhardener: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
babyosisi: Fashola should have dressed in something more professional
a sound brilliant mind does not engage in the excesses of fashion craze

9 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by ITbomb(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
pictures: Eric Schmidt Worth about 7.5 billion dollars.
U wan kidnap am?

2 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by vislabraye(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Eko Ile: These Google guys obviously sabi who the real naija leader is.

They even visited the best naija movie director.. nice

Eko o ni baje o

Visit the best naija movie director iko.
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Akainzo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2013

I am not sure where you live, but surely if Google chairman comes to your street and nobody gives a shyte, it would be he couldn't stop due to the poverty around there.
It shows your level of mentality that you bothered to register and participate in a forum with people that you think are below you. My friend, many are far above you and they have the developed mentality to know that when the head of a technology compnay visits, it is big news!

Oh, I forgot, you would be on the phone and ranting, should you see Kanye West on your street rather than Google Chairman, right? Nonsense!

15 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by baby124: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
see the girl in the far right with hair like mammy water. Reaching her waist. Some girls dont know just when to stop. This is ridiculous abeg. Try to look at bit more natural. The way she dressed sef, na real bush girl. angry. Just spoil the picture with slippers too.
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by hollandis(f): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
dick hardener: which street are u talking about. The one ur ameelikaaan lottery got u to abi. U are very silly. Nigeria is crap right, bloody ass fourth class citizen in ameeelika

[size=38pt]SMH[/size]
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by shadrach77: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
fashola seems to have aged a bit; that apart, the Shmidt guy needs to learn a thing or two about etiquette. He shouldn't be crossing his legs while on an official visit. That appears rude

2 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by baby124: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
There is a time and place for certain outfits,he needs to learn that and adjust.

. But GEJ wears something like a revered fathers suit of old which is now SS traditional outfit to international conventions, with a cowboy hat to boot, but you are mute on that. Nothing looks like pajamas here. Very appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by ITbomb(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
That is the best outfit a Yoruba man should wear and receive his visitors.
#GETIT?
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by GooseBaba: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Julieccentric:

It's called "keeping up with the Jonesses" grin grin
No! It's called dress sense.. You don't need riches to have that...

2 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by hollandis(f): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
babyosisi:

Is it easy to sit and talk with oyibo?
Don't be shocked Fashola and co may have been calling them sir sir sah! all day long
They see a white person .Even if he/she is from the street/gutter .They don't care .So long as he is white and they are black SMH
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Akainzo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
GooseBaba:
No! It's called dress sense.. You don't need riches to have that...

Hmmmm, when you are rich, then you would learn the finer points of that "dress sense"! Schmidt wore a blazer not a suit, therefore it doesn't have to be colour matched with his pants.

1 Like

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by 5alive(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
i laugh for lagos' i weep for d rest of d country
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by baby124: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
hollandis:
They see a white person .Even if he/she is from the street/gutter .They don't care .So long as he is white and they are black SMH

What has this got to do with the fact that google is a powerful brand. Or are you just a natural hater. Your point is not clear at all. What is your real point, come out with it.
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by AKMoney1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
[size=15pt] [/size] IS THAT TB JOSHUA IN THE THIRD PIC shocked grin
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by MrGlobe(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
it seems you've not learned how fashola runs with media propaganda. haha!
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by dickhardener: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
hollandis:

[size=38pt]SMH[/size]
no, what are u shaking ur head for now. U and I know that's the truth. abi na lie say you no be fourth class citizen and identified as kintakunte

5 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
baby_123:

. But GEJ wears something like a revered fathers suit of old which is now SS traditional outfit to international conventions, with a cowboy hat to boot, but you are mute on that. Nothing looks like pajamas here. Very appropriate.

I hate that his maternity gown too especially when he goes on international conferences
I have commentaries on that too
Fashola did not dress appropriately there ho ha

1 Like

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by ypzilanti: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Is it my fault that you are too half educated to understand any sentence does not speak directly, but utilizes complex linguistic mechanisms such as proverbs, sarcasm, metaphors or satire?

2 Likes

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by hollandis(f): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
baby_123:

What has this got to do with the fact that google is a powerful brand. Or are you just a natural hater. Your point is not clear at all. What is your real point, come out with it.

What has google with lagos? Powerful brand in ? Hater for? You dont get my point but do you really have any huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Abacha Never Stole" Says Buhari As Published 2008 By Thisday Newspaper / Kogi Governorship: Yahaya Bello Speaks On ‘Dumping’ APC / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.