Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40199 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in America

crap stats

Lol. Yeaah. Its crappy. Im afraid.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
I never supported his assertion either. I think it's plain stup1dity to compare yourself with someone in their own country.
don't let her mislead you ,my brother ....i'm fighting here because they said they paved the way for us (Africans) she is trying to play the division card.
THere are more Nigerians scholars in America Than Cameroonian that's a fact but because you are numerous .but in term of ratio ,ours is better.
don't let her mislead u this not a comparison between Nigeria and Cameroon nor between AA and Cameroonian
She is supposed to tell us how they paved the way for us?
Thank u
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: be less dumb if you want Quebec
Canada is a big county but wit a small pop. in Quebec Francophone are ahead.period m not discussing it

quebec is just one province in canada out of of the 9 provinces

with Ontario, halifax having the largest amout of scholars
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in America

crap stats
give yours
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't let her mislead you ,my brother ....i'm fighting here because they said they paved the way for us (Africans) she is trying to play the division card.
THere are more Nigerians scholars in America Than Cameroonian that's a fact but because you are numerous .but in term of ratio ,ours is better.
don't let her mislead u this not a comparison between Nigeria and Cameroon nor between AA and Cameroonian
She is supposed to tell us how they paved the way for us?
Thank u

Lol. Were u not the same individual who claimed africans are not the same? So now when i take you up on your claim im trying to divide u? Lol u just claimed in the same line your statz are better (subliminal diss) and i claim im trying to divide u? Foh.

Brb. Im gonna switch to my laptop so i can go in! The proper way!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Lol. Were u not the same individual who claimed africans are not the same? So now when i take you up on your claim im trying to divide u? Lol u just claimed in the same line your statz are better (subliminal diss) and i claim im trying to divide u? Foh.

Brb. Im gonna switch to my laptop so i can go in! The proper way!
Who said Africans are the same are you high? We are Africans we have our differences.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

quebec is just one province in canada out of of the 9 provinces

with Ontario, halifax having the largest amout of scholars
you are always a bandwagon against Cameroon/Cameroonian ,i wonder why?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Lol. Yeaah. Its crappy. Im afraid.
grin grin grin grin ;Dfunny, yours abeg?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:02am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are always a bandwagon against Cameroon/Cameroonian ,i wonder why?
just saying the truth
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 10, 2013
i've search all around and couldn't find any sites that prove those stats to be correct. sad
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin grin grin ;Dfunny, yours abeg?

ok smiley

brb.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 10, 2013
So that's why you called the truth? Lmao you just picked Anglophone countries .there are more recognized mathematicians from Benin than in all these countries.
Where are Congolese, I'm afraid that you are shallow minded anyway we surround u
onila: educated africans= Nigerians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans

most african intellects come from these places
Nigeria don't really like Cameroonian we all know why tho
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin: i've search all around and couldn't find any sites that prove those stats to be correct. sad
good.now you understand that there is no institutions which gather these stats.
I thought Chicago Tribune was a reliable source smh.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

ok smiley

brb.
hurry up please. I have already spent more than 2 hours here
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: So that's why you called the truth? Lmao you just picked Anglophone countries .there are recognized mathematicians from Benin than those from Ghana
Where are Congolese, I'm afraid that you are shallow minded anyway we surround u
Nigeria don't really like Cameroonian we all know why tho

and the Cameroonians don't like us either
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

and the Cameroonians don't like us either
that's false, we love everybody.
That's why when I argue or speak, I don't mind taking example from other countries. I'm happy for the success of others African.
Naijan have a complex of superiority and they don't understand why it doesn't have any effect on Cameroonian. A tiny neighbor who keep embarrassing you.
I found a naijan article about that allow me to share
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 10, 2013
[size=26pt]AS DAVID-CAMEROON CONTINUES HIS DOMINATION OF GOLIATH-NIGERIA[/size]

o you still remember the name of the national football team of The Republic of Cameroon especially after their disastrous outing at the Korea-Japan World Cup? As a Nigerian you cannot easily forget the Indomitable Lions, the perennial nemesis of the Nigerian Super Eagles! Ever thought of the real implications of Team Cameroon's name? Can you guess the country that has always fallen prey to the ever-ravenous lions of Cameroon? Of course, Cameroon has always considered Nigeria as fodder and prey in football competitions at least. But you might be surprised to learn that even in politics Nigeria has not fared any better against Cameroon. Cameroon is one country that seems to have figured out Nigeria's numbers in nearly everything. So in every competition, be it in politics or in sports, they seem to have both the trick and the ace to beat us.
Cameroon named her football team The Indomitable Lions probably because she wanted the world to know that the self-described giant by her west side was nothing other than a conquered and devoured lamb. And this was not an empty boast. Cameroon had a lot of accomplishments against Nigeria to back up her boast. Nigeria and Cameroon have been playing the game of who-is-the-greater-of-the-two since time immemorial. And in the aggregate of victories Cameroon clearly has the upper hand. She seems always to be able to manufacture the way to have the last laugh over Nigeria. In nearly all their encounters Cameroon has always found the way to top Nigeria. Before there would be her unsurpassable victory in The Hague, Cameroon had recorded a landmark victory in 1961 when she capitalized on the UN-organized plebiscite to manipulate the citizens of the so-called Southern Cameroon to vote in favor of joining her in the Republic of Cameroon notwithstanding the fact that they would become in an instant the super-minority of English speakers in a nation of French-speaking hawks. Cameroon would repeat the same feat against Nigeria in the early 70's shortly after the civil war.

The great Ahmadou Ahidjo, the first president of Cameroon, saw firsthand the weaknesses in Nigerian leadership under the poorly equipped Yakubu Gowon and decided to capitalize to appropriate as much of Nigeria's territory as he could. Ahidjo manipulated the so-called Nigerian General and got him to sign away to his country a large chunk of Nigeria's territory in the now infamous Maroua Declaration of June 1st 1975. When the wiser Murtala Muhammed booted the inept Gowon out of office, there was a move to return to status quo ante. But Ahidjo and his Cameroonian political chase-masters were not the ones to be thus fooled. They stuck to their guns claiming, "What has been written has been written!" And that began the seesaw agitation that metamorphosed into the Bakassi crisis of today.

But Cameroon had not finished with Nigeria yet. The Cameroonians kept pressing to consummate what they had gotten free of charge from the shallow regime of Yakubu Gowon. But they were having a terrible time because Nigerian military leaders were coming from the no-nonsense pedigree of Murtala Muhammed rather than from the lackadaisical and unthinking clan of Yakubu Gowon. Having been frustrated for quite a long time by the hawkish Buhari, Babangida and Abacha; all of whom came from the school of Murtala Mohammed, Cameroon reclined back to her lab of diplomatic creativity. And when she emerged from there she took her case to the World Court in 1994 betting on her political and diplomatic wizardry to outsmart Nigeria. And that is what she has just done. Today Cameroon has embarked on a victory lap after a long fight that cost more in brains and strategy than bravado while Nigeria is confined to toeing the line of least resistance. Nigerians are today reacting in amazement and wonder simply because they have not been attentive enough to the all-round ingenuity and creativity of the Cameroonians in their relationship with Nigeria.

Believe it or not, Cameroon's victory in The Hague came as a result of her ingenious diplomatic initiatives that included issues as mundane as her football team the Indomitable Lions. Have you been able to notice how she has been effectively employing her intimidating football team to mount a propaganda war against the self-portraying giant of Africa? Can you believe that the tiny country of Cameroon that is not worth more than two or three states in our nation has always beaten Nigeria in the game of international politics whose principal diplomat is her football team the Indomitable Lions? Did you notice that the American tennis superstar, the current world number one player, Serena Williams, proudly displayed the Cameroonian national colors during her magical run at the 2002 French Open? That was a major diplomatic coup by the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon with the help of their clothing company Puma against every other African nation at the World Cup. But it did not take a rocket scientist to discern that the ultimate object and victim of that diplomatic coup had been Nigeria. The Cameroonians in fact succeeded in letting it be taken for granted by the entire world that Cameroon is Africa's best, perhaps in everything. Do you notice how far Cameroon has succeeded in invading the present-day Nigeria with her flamboyant football antics? For the average Nigerians today the Indomitable Lions are like a bunch of out-of-space football wizards that have mastered the art of routinely humiliating our feckless football team that prides itself with an oversize misnomer, Super Eagles.

Did you know that it was the string of defeats the Indomitable Lions had inflicted on the Green Eagle that forced the hands of the National Football Association to decree the change of our national team's name from the soft-landing Green Eagles to the present tough-sounding Super Eagles? The NFA thought that Nigeria could use the magic of an awe-instilling name to turn around her fortunes against the "unconquerable" Cameroonians. They insisted on matching the horror-stirring Indomitable Lions with our own awe-inspiring Super Eagles. Hence our fragile Green Eagles were accorded a super-name, the Super Eagles. And since then every national team in Nigeria has been given the lift of a super-title. You have today the Super Falcons and all what not. The Nigerian football officials obviously believed that Shakespeare could never have been serious when he said that there was nothing in a name!

But unfortunately for us, even after this transformation the Indomitable Lions have not ceased in finding their way to clip the wings of our nominally energized eagles. Many a time they behave as if they are taunting us saying, "give whatever scary name you may wish for your eagles, our 'unconquerable' lions must always have them for dinner." Isn't this frustrating? It is unfortunately the reality of the present-day Nigeria. I know that the Nigerian football officials must be grinding their brains about what else to add to the name of the Super Eagles to make them soar above the "unconquerable lions of Cameroon." I do not envy their position. I believe that Cameroon has shot far ahead in the mastery of the ways to beat Nigeria in all competitions, sports or politics.

Did you ever notice the propaganda of Cameroon at the last World Cup in Korea-Japan? The Indomitable Lions had gone to Korea-Japan toasting themselves as the best in Africa. And they deserved their boast. Having won in quick successions the two previous African Nations' Cup in Accra-Lagos and Mali, having taken African Nations' Cup in Nigeria for keeps, the Indomitable Lions had acquired a resounding bragging right in African football. But they would not be satisfied with just toasting themselves as Africa's best. They decided to carry it a little too far that it almost became a taunt and a put-down of the other African countries especially their neighbors, the Super Eagles, who had become their counterparts in the world tournament.

And together with his French masters and the collusion of Kofi Annan, the Secretary General of the UN, Biya took Obasanjo to the city of light Paris, fed him with milk.... That was exactly the pattern and the same type of trap Gowon seems to have fallen into in the early 70's. In 1971 and 1972, Ahidjo had taken Gowon to his mother's village of Garoua and bamboozled him to promise signing away Nigerian territories around Bakassi.

Their German coach even went as far as boasting to their one-party parliament and their president-for-life, Mr. Paul Biya that his lion-hearted team was the only credible representative of the African continent in the competition. He stopped short of saying that Nigeria alongside the three other African representatives was a mere pretender-representative of the African continent. But perceptive Nigerians understood his coded insult nonetheless. They knew that the Cameroonian coach had unleashed a salvo of insulting propaganda aimed at the heart of the football-crazy Nigerians. And it did hurt! But insult and pride were not the real goal of the coach's boast. The Indomitable Lions, through their foreign coach, were talking directly both to Nigerians and the entire world about the superiority of the nation of Cameroon over Nigeria.

At the end of the day, it was clear that the little nation of Cameroon had succeeded in delivering a coded message to the entire world telling them to forget size and noises obviously from their neighbors in Nigeria and focus on skill and quality and they would realize that Cameroon and not Nigeria was the true giant of the African continent. Fortunately for Nigeria and unfortunately for Cameroon fate pulled a fast one on the unconquerable lions of Cameroon at the world cup. Like their disparaged counterparts from Nigeria, the Super Eagles, the Indomitable Lions became among the most dominated teams of the competition. Could you imagine the relief felt by most Nigerians on seeing the boastful Cameroon crash out of the competition alongside our own humble team that had not been expected to go anywhere in the tournament? It was not loathsome for many Nigerians to see the star of the Indomitable Lions dim at the world cup. In fact they were happy to see the African football backwaters Senegal steal the thunder from the prideful Indomitable Lions.

However, notwithstanding the consolation of a mutual defeat at the world cup, Nigeria's fortune over time has remained dim against the Cameroonians. Cameroon has not only outclassed Nigeria in the field of football play she has consistently outwitted and out-maneuvered her in politics and diplomacy of every competition. The long-reigning Issa Hayatou of Confederation of African Football is a clear testimony that the nation of Nigeria is secondary to Cameroon in matters of skill and politics in sports. And that should give you a little information about the history of our woes with the nation of Cameroon. In nearly every competition they have found a way to dominate us despite their paltry population, which is roughly the size of the state of Lagos, documented and undocumented residents counted.

Am I the only one discerning some kind of symmetry in the way Cameroon gets the better part of Nigeria in nearly everything? Think about it, among the factors that emboldened Cameroon to seek redress in The Hague was the successful manipulation of the Nigerian Yakubu Gowon by her legendary leader Ahmadou Ahidjo. President Ahidjo had seen Gowon as somebody he could make mince meat of any day. And that was exactly what he had done. President Ahidjo kind of invented the Cameroonian recipe for tackling what Cameroon often considers as the Nigerian nuisance.

The same pattern seems to have repeated itself in the year of our Lord 2002. I have the hunch that Paul Biya had considered President Obasanjo as somebody he could just dribble around and goad into a trap. Remember, President Biya was Ahidjo's deputy. He might have learned a lot of tricks from the Cameroonian political sage. Paul Biya, in his political and diplomatic wizardry, seems to have known well ahead of time how the ICJ justices were going to rule. Somebody in or closer to the court might have tipped him off long before the majority would finish writing their verdict. I would be surprised if he was not intimated well ahead of time on the ultimate outcome of the case he had taken to the world court. So in order to place himself in a vintage corner in which he would be able to enlist popular support to put enormous pressure on Obasanjo after the ruling, President Biya seems to have conspired with his colonial masters to robe Obasanjo into agreeing before hand that he would abide by the ICJ ruling no matter how the chips fell.

And together with his French masters and the collusion of Kofi Annan, the Secretary General of the UN, Biya took Obasanjo to the city of light Paris, fed him with milk, chocolate and some liquor to tingle his head. According to their version of events, Obasanjo thereafter signed on to their ploy to excise some parts of Nigeria alongside some Nigerian citizens and cede them to the government of Cameroon. As reports from the French and British angles have indicated, Obasanjo did promise that he would obey to the letter the International Court ruling no matter how it ultimately went.

That seems eerily familiar, isn't it? That was exactly the pattern and the same type of trap Gowon seems to have fallen into in the early 70's. In 1971 and 1972, Ahidjo had taken Gowon to his mother's village of Garoua and bamboozled him to promise signing away Nigerian territories around Bakassi. In April of 1975, Gowon kept the faith with the promise he had made to Ahidjo. That was what got us to where we are today. I bet you, President Paul Biya was reading from the Ahmadou Ahidjo playbook when he took Obasanjo to Paris on September 5, this year. He succeeded somehow in boxing Obasanjo to a corner. In my view this proves only one thing. By tradition Cameroonian leaders are both politically and diplomatically smarter than their Nigerian counterparts.

How prophetic had the Cameroonians been with the propaganda they took to the last world cup! They have consistently bested Nigeria in these kinds of competitions. Following the World Court judgment against Nigeria these last couple of weeks, we may have to begin to tell ourselves the home truth that Cameroon may in fact be better than Nigeria in many ways. For a country of roughly 15 million people to have pulled off such an upset against a nation of nearly 120 million citizens required the type of diplomatic dexterity far superior to what is usually seen among the Third Word countries.

To say that Cameroon achieved a monumental victory at the expense of Nigeria is to greatly understate the whole thing. They had a David's kind of victory against a Goliath that is Nigeria. But the Cameroonian feat at the World Court says quite a lot about the political and diplomatic competence of the Nigerian political class. Our leaders indeed have a very long way to go in order to be able to match the skills of their counterparts in Africa and the world. The little nation of Cameroon has succeeded in telling Nigeria to stop fooling herself around comparing herself with the other great countries of the other continents. For Cameroon and perhaps for the Europeans that supported them at the ICJ Nigeria may be a big-for-nothing country!

The fact is a super-sized nation has some privileges over some of its smaller neighbors. But Nigeria no longer enjoys such privilege in the international arena for reasons bordering on her self-infliction of debilitating injuries during the military era and the diplomatic dexterity of her neighbors especially Cameroon. While Nigeria had dozed off on the laps of military dictatorship, Cameroon like Ghana and Ivory Coast before the recent upheaval quietly sold herself to the world as a more mature and organized African nation.

There is no doubt that if there was anything the world court judgment against Nigeria had proved beyond any shred of doubt it was that Nigeria no longer enjoyed the respect of the world. The ICJ verdict had provided one indisputable proof to the level Nigeria had sunk in international respectability. It proved that Nigeria, which has barely and in fact only symbolically emerged from her pariah status during the military era still has a long way to go in winning back her lost privileges and respect from the world. The world is yet to begin taking the democratic Nigeria seriously. That was the coded message the ICJ justices had delivered to Nigerians in their very suspicious verdict on the Bakassi peninsula.

http://nigeriaworld.com/columnist/ihenacho/102802.html
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Black Immigrants and Black Natives
Attending Selective Colleges and
Universities in the United States

The number of black immigrants has more than
doubled over the past decade, and Afro-Caribbeans (persons from non-Spanish-speaking islands in the West Indies, such as Jamaica and Trinidad) now
comprise around 70 percent of a foreign-born black population of 2.1 million,Black Immigrant and Native College Students
246 American Journal of Education
with most of the rest coming from the continent of Africa (Logan and Deane
2003).

Jamaican emigration, in particular, is among the most class selective of all
immigrant streams, and second-generation Jamaican immigrants perform very
favorably compared with black natives across a range of social and economic
outcomes in the United States (Butcher 1994). Those migrants who leave
Jamaica for a better life in the United States are far from a cross section of
Jamaican society (Beine et al. 2001). Rather, Jamaican emigrants tend to be
members of the skilled middle class whose mobility aspirations have been
frustrated at home, thus prompting them to look abroad for expanded opportunities. Jamaicans constitute the largest Afro-Caribbean migration stream,
followed by Haitians.....

....The former British colonies of Ghana and Nigeria contribute
the greatest number of African e´migre´ s.
Despite sound theoretical reasons for expecting an overrepresentation of
immigrants among African American college students, the degree of overrepresentation surprised many observers and has became quite controversial.
The controversy erupted in 2004, when two prominent African American
intellectuals—Henry Louis Gates and Lani Guinier—pointed out to a reunion
of black Harvard alumni that a majority of those present were of West Indian
or African origin, not the descendants of African American slaves...

....One side argued that the disproportionate
benefit bestowed upon immigrant blacks was inappropriate and contrary to
the spirit of afrmative action, whereas the other side argued that there was
nothing illegitimate about rewarding people of African ancestry who were
motivated, worked hard, and achieved high academic distinction, whatever
their origins.

Read more: www.umich.edu/~abpafs/blackimmgrants.pdf

From 2008:
Jamaican Americans numbered 949,844 in 2008. Their median age was 34.0, near the national median of 36.9, and had a college or graduate school enrollment rate of 33.7%, well above the national ratio of 26.7%.

I will try to find stats for 2012. smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: hurry up please. I have already spent more than 2 hours here

it hasn't even been twenty minutes ode.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:34am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's false, we love everybody.
That's why when I argue or speak, I don't mind taking example from other countries. I'm happy for the success of others African.
Naijan have a complex of superiority and they don't understand why it doesn't have any effect on Cameroonian. A tiny neighbor who keep embarrassing you.
I found a naijan article about that allow me to share

Nigeria is the greatest football Nation in Africa

Ghana, cameroon and south Africa always wanna show Nigeria that they are better. .it feels good to be Nigerian. .look at how cameroonians n ghanaians sweat when they play football with Nigeria tongue

Nigeria is not perfect. .we have the second largest economy in Africa and the most entrepenuial and educated africans on the continent

no need to envy small irrelevant countries

cameroonians always wanna know brag abt tiny bakassi and some few football matches . .mtchew~
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 10, 2013
so What makes your source more reliable than mine? BTW your source don't give the rate of Nigerian and the rest of African? show me where someone wrote that Cameroonians are dropouts in the USA? undecided undecided or they don't belong to the African community shocked shocked..so to you African=Nigerians? oya abeg ...Egyptians, Kenyans, Congolese, Ghanaian, Senegalese make up this percentage. cool cool cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

Nigeria is the greatest football Nation in Africa

Ghana, cameroon and south Africa always wanna show Nigeria that they are better. .it feels good to be Nigerian. .look at how cameroonians n ghanaians sweat when they play football with Nigeria tongue

Nigeria is not perfect. .we have the second largest economy in Africa and the most entrepenuial and educated africans on the continent

no need to envy small irrelevant countries
that's what i don't like with Naijans ,thanks god it's only on this forum ..you people your country is the only one advancing when others are going back ...as i'm writing Nigerians are living their county to study in Ghana .hat should tell you something .thanks
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so What makes your source more reliable than mine? BTW your source don't give the rate of Nigerian and the rest of African? show me where someone wrote that Cameroonians are dropouts in the USA? undecided undecided or they don't belong to the African community shocked shocked..so to you African=Nigerians? oya abeg ...Egyptians, Kenyans, Congolese, Ghanaian, Senegalese make up this percentage. cool cool cool

my source is to give background info.
but there are soo many sources online that PROVE nigerians are the highest achieving africans.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:39am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's what i don't like with Naijans ,thanks god it's only on this forum ..you people your country is the only one advancing when others are going back ...as i'm writing Nigerians are living their county to study in Ghana .hat should tell you something .thanks

i see many cameroonians studying in many african countries too due to yr corrupt crappy educational system
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's what i don't like with Naijans ,thanks god it's only on this forum ..you people your country is the only one advancing when others are going back ...as i'm writing Nigerians are living their county to study in Ghana .hat should tell you something .thanks

what happened to brotherhood? lol.

you see. you want to pretend all is well with mama africa while pointing the finger at us.
only to prove to me in the end that your whole view is full of flaws.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

i see many cameroonians studying in many african countries too due to yr corrupt crappy educational system

true.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:42am On Mar 10, 2013

Nigerians are too RICH to envy any other African country, no offense

thats the power of money

many Nigerians will love to live in Ghana or cameroon but those countries are too dead for them grin peaceful but broke as hell

nigerians in ghana wish they cld all live in the rich areas in lagos but condition pass garri
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

, never said Cameroonian don't study in other countries i didn't even criticize Nigerian ..your country is ranked 1st each year on the list of most corrupted nation and you dare point fingers?
BTW where do you see them? Cameroonian studying in others African countries are the one who failed to enter in a Cameroonian school.
this is minus SA because they have the telecommunication program in Africa.
when Nigerians who left their countries to study in others Africans countries(that's already a shame) do it because of: too much strike ,corruption, lack of power supply, cultism etc.....please let's put Nigerian in the freezer because your case is worst esp when you claim to b the Giant of Africa
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: , never said Cameroonian don't study in other countries i didn't even criticize Nigerian ..your country is ranked 1st each year on the list of most corrupted nation and you dare point fingers?
BTW where do you see them? Cameroonian studying in others African countries are the one who failed to enter in a Cameroonian school.
this is minus SA because they have the telecommunication program in Africa.
when Nigerians who left their countries to study in others Africans countries(that's already a shame) do it because of: too much strike ,corruption, lack of power supply, cultism etc.....please let's put Nigerian in the freezer because your case is worst esp when you claim to b the Giant of Africa

WOW!!

babes you're a hypocrite. grin through and through!

im loving this self exposure!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

what happened to brotherhood? lol.

you see. you want to pretend all is well with mama africa while pointing the finger at us.
only to prove to me in the end that your whole view is full of flaws.
please ..don't play that with me ,competition is healthy , boasting about your country achievements is healthy ....we are brother with our differences ...i don't blame onila because she boast about her country but because she thinks others are regressing which is false that's all
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 10, 2013
i think its safe to say no black group is better than the other.
we all have issues!!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: please ..don't play that with me ,competition is healthy , boasting about your country achievements is healthy ....we are brother with our differences ...i don't blame onila because she boast about her country but because she thinks others are regressing which is false that's all

right right. grin

grin grin grin grin

you're hilarious and believe im not playing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27)

5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.