Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40197 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

Nigerians are too RICH to envy any other African country, no offense

thats the power of money

many Nigerians will love to live in Ghana or cameroon but those countries are too dead for them grin peaceful but broke as hell

nigerians in ghana wish they cld all live in the rich areas in lagos but condition pass garri
hummmm
we have the same Gdp per capita so i don't know where you get that from ..in Nigeria the elite is rich way richer than ours in Cameroon that's a fact..
but the average Cameroonian live better than the average nigerian.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: hummmm
we have the same Gdp per capita so i don't know where you get that from ..in Nigeria the elite is rich way richer than ours in Cameroon that's a fact..

interesting.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:50am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: , never said Cameroonian don't study in other countries i didn't even criticize Nigerian ..your country is ranked 1st each year on the list of most corrupted nation and you dare point fingers?
BTW where do you see them? Cameroonian studying in others African countries are the one who failed to enter in a Cameroonian school.
this is minus SA because they have the telecommunication program in Africa.
when Nigerians who left their countries to study in others Africans countries(that's already a shame) do it because of: too much strike ,corruption, lack of power supply, cultism etc.....please let's put Nigerian in the freezer because your case is worst esp when you claim to b the Giant of Africa

the Nigerians in Ghana are rich kids who cldnt get visa abroad grin

the only countries nigerians go to study in Africa are ghana and south africa

pls thats a lie. .i see smart cameroonians in other african countries

ps:: my bf is very academically intelligent and he cld get into all the cameroonian schools but his parents sent him to school in tanzania for even common secondary schoolgrin because cameroon sucks
all his cousins study in south africa, tanzania n kenya
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

WOW!!

babes you're a hypocrite. grin through and through!

im loving this self exposure!
you have failed to show me how you paved the way for African lipsrsealed that's why you try to be annoying and play mind game with me ....hypocrite me? how?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

ps:: my bf is very academically intelligent and he cld get into all the cameroonian schools but his parents sent him to school in tanzania grin because cameroon sucks

let me find out Onila is dating a Cammy! cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 10, 2013
-------------------------
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:55am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: hummmm
not really

remember we have a large population of poor pple compare to cameroon small population of poor pple
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 1:55am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

let me find out Onila is dating a Cammy! cool
wink
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

ps:: my bf is very academically intelligent and he cld get into all the cameroonian schools but his parents sent him to school in tanzania for even common secondary schoolgrin because cameroon sucks
made a long write up but i erased it .
take this= failing doesn't mean you ain't smart. and maybe their parents have others plans for them
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

I already HAVE.
My work here is DONE. And I could NEVER annoy you like you have annoyed me.
with the fake pagan_9ja wannabe persona. you talk shyt and then cry when ppl use your own tactics against you. continue talking to onila and F.O.!
gosh , whatever.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:00am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE] made a long write up but i? erased it .
take this= failing doesn't mean you ain't smart. [b]and maybe their parents have others plans for him . [
/quote] ??[/b]

other plans my nyash

cameroon sucks

do u see nigerians studying in cameroon

when we talk of good schools in africa we talk abt abt= ghana, botswana, south africa

the rest of africa sucks
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: gosh , whatever.

lol.

seriously!! let's just squash this!!!

it's STUUUUUUUPID!

i hate arguing with you.
i like you too much...
and i feel bad. sad
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: not really

remember we have a large population of poor pple compare to cameroon small population of poor pple

not really what? that we have the same gdp per capita or that the Average Cameroonian live better?

Lagos has been ranked as the 2nd worst city to live in
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 10, 2013
LMAO@ onila.

"the rest of africa sux" grin

you don't hold any punches!!
onila: [b]
yes i see Nigerians studying in Cameroon .you want proofs?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2013
can't believe i spent all day on this thread. tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2013
2buff i see you lurking.
onila: [b]
it's good you didn't list Nigeria even in West Africa you ain't a model
at least in Central Africa ..Cameroon reign. i talk facts so wake up and smell the coffee . besides how many Cameroonians live in Nigeria ,all we know about you it's Biafra i'm yet to see a thread in a Cameroonian forum : i want to spend my vacation in Nigeria or moving to nigeria abeg ,please we might suck but the truth remains there are more naijans in Cameroon and they keep coming.our Government offered them money to leave ,they take the money and come back why
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

lol.

seriously!! let's just squash this!!!

it's STUUUUUUUPID!

i hate arguing with you.
i like you too much...
and i feel bad. sad
grin grin grin grin
oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:08am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
yes i see Nigerians studying in Cameroon .you want proofs?
possible

broke ass igbos in beau n bamenda
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: possible

from successful Igbo traders to broke bottoms Igbo .cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin grin grin
oooo shocked shocked shocked

lmao. tongue

I get emotional @ times.
sue me. tongue

but i do wish you'd stop acting like you know who though.
You might be "trolling" but some of the stuff you say is hurtful.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:13am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: it's good you didn't list Nigeria even in West Africa you ain't a model
at least in Central Africa ..Cameroon reign. i talk facts so wake up and smell the coffee . besides how many Cameroonians live in Nigeria ,all we know about you it's Biafra i'm yet to see a thread in a Cameroonian forum : i want to spend my vacation in Nigeria or moving to nigeria abeg ,please we might suck but the truth remains there are more naijans in Cameroon and they keep coming.our Government offered them money to leave ,they take the money and come back why

Nigeria's educational system aint that bad. .

we have the best secondary school WAEC(West Africa's examinationan council) results in the west africa's region. .with ghana trying to steal that title for years, always lagging second tongue

Nigeria is not for the faint hearted grin I doubt a Cameroonian can live in Nigeria. .highest they can go is calabar because calabar is relatively peaceful

Nigeria is a country for true hustlers not for vacation
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: possible

lol.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

lmao. tongue

I get emotional @ times.
sue me. tongue

but i do wish you'd stop acting like you know who though.
You might be "trolling" but some of the stuff you say is hurtful.
if you from my first comment to this one yo will realize that i have been attacked. I respect everybody but i don't take BS. kiss kiss
go and sin no more
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if you from my first comment to this one yo will realize that i have been attacked. I respect everybody but i don't take BS. kiss kiss
go and sin no more

smiley smiley

i feel you.

lmao. i accidently marked my posts as spam! grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:18am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: from successful Igbo traders to broke bottoms Igbo .cool
yea uneducated igbo traders who wants to get some lil crap education
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

Nigeria's educational system aint that bad. .

we have the best secondary school WAEC(West Africa's examinationan council) results in the west africa's region. .with ghana trying to steal that title for years, always lagging second tongue

Nigeria is not for the faint hearted grin I doubt a Cameroonian can live in Nigeria. .highest they can go is calabar because calabar is relatively peaceful

Nigeria is a country for true hustlers not for vacation
because you think schools in my country don't receive awards? please there is a live outside West Africa grin grin
We don't even want to live there, even our Anglophone don't want to be a part a nigeria they refused all your merging offers etc...truth is we simply don't care about Nigeria except when you do everything to catch our attention.
*Grabbing land : Bakassi and lake chad
*kidnapping: french tourists
Civil war: millions of immigrants in Cameroon.
Even Biya despite what all u guys said didn't make us go to Nigeria grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: yea uneducated igbo traders who wants to get some lil crap education
really grin grin grin.

i hope you won't cry when i call them uneducated .thanks for the info
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:22am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: because you think schools in my country don't receive awards? please there is a live outside West Africa grin grin
We don't even want to live there even our Anglophone don't want to be a part a nigeria they refused all your merging offers etc...truth is we simply don't care about except when you do everything to catch our attention.
*Grabbing land : Bakassi and lac chad
*kidnapping: french tourists
Civil war: millions of immigrants in Cameroon.
Even Biya despite what all u guys said didn't make us go to Nigeria grin grin

the anglpohone cameroonians dont even like cameroon. .so nothing 2 envy abt them taking the bakassi. .the average anglophone cameroonian welcome Nigerians. .u cld see the way they play our music, speak our pidgin, and dress like us

u see many anglopone cameroonians abroad hanging ard Nigerians than their fellow french cameroonians
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 2:24am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: really grin grin grin.

i hope you won't cry when i call them uneducated .thanks for the info
uneducated but still successful. .nothing funny abt it
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

[s]the anglpohone cameroonians dont even like cameroon[/s]. .[s]so nothing 2 envy abt them taking the bakassi[/s]. .[b]the average[/b]anglophone cameroonian welcome Nigerians. .[s]u cld see the way they play our music, speak our pidgin, and dress like us[/s]

u see many anglopone cameroonians hanging ard Nigerians than their fellow french cameroonians
who dress like a Nigerian in Cameroon shocked shocked, they do everything to dissociate themselves from you guys they don't like when we call them biafrans and you talk about emulating Nigerians...i'm yet to see what you said here.BTW Cameroon pidgin is different from Naija pidgin stop misleading people..several people told me that even on this forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.