Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657993 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iamnewhere: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=Iamnewhere]

Hello Visa Officer,

I hope you will be fine. My question is that My wife is an american citizen and she was divorced but when she got married here with me in Pakistan we on the marriage certificate mentioned her as virgin. Now for CR1 visa she has submitted her divorce papers as well. Now the problem is i can not rectify this error from the marriage certificate issuance authority so hearing this my immigration consultant asked me to cross it my self and wrote divorced on it and then send it to him. I asked him that even if i do that the embassy will physically verify the marriage certificate from registrar and his own copy of marriage certificate which will state her as virgin. So what should i do should i let the case proceed without correcting the virgin part as we are not hiding any thing coz she has already submitted her divorce papers or should i cross it my self and correct it will it effect my case if i do it or not or If i just submit the marriage certificate as it is will the visa officer wont be suspected about it kindly guide me please.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2014
frostmate:

You can call immigration directly on their hotline.

True….but I was looking for the easy way to get the info.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2014
iamnewhere:

You landed at the wrong Airport (Dubai), pilot your flight to this Airport(US)

https://www.nairaland.com/608780/usa-visit-visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2014
monchouchou:

True….but I was looking for the easy way to get the info.

Same here that's why I suggested you contact them and then pass the message across to us fellow forumites grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=iamnewhere][/quote]

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Good morning house.hope everyone is fine here.pls I was given a Job offer in Dubai,so my company applied for my employment visa a week before Ramadan and up till now it hasn't been approved.at first I was thinking maybe its becos of the Ramadan period ,but now it's 2wweks after Ramadan.when I called them they said I should wait and see what hAppens this week.what I want to know is that is it normally like this during and after Ramadan?God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
donrocky: Good morning house.hope everyone is fine here.pls I was given a Job offer in Dubai,so my company applied for my employment visa a week before Ramadan and up till now it hasn't been approved.at first I was thinking maybe its becos of the Ramadan period ,but now it's 2wweks after Ramadan.when I called them they said I should wait and see what hAppens this week.what I want to know is that is it normally like this during and after Ramadan?God bless

Yes even normally it takes some companies 1month and more to process employment visas for their employees and coupled with this Ramadan things are just going back to normal gradually cos so many people travelled.

So have patience, pray and keep your fingers crossed.

Your visa will be processed soonest.

Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes even normally it takes some companies 1month and more to process employment visas for their employees and coupled with this Ramadan things are just going back to normal gradually cos so many people travelled.

So have patience, pray and keep your fingers crossed.

Your visa will be processed soonest.

Goodluck.
thanks very much .God bless you .am hoping it should be issued this week Cos my partner own was issued last week Monday ,Dow his own was a tourist visA.i should hear from them this week by gods grace.thanks for this useful info.you will never lack wisdom .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
donrocky: thanks very much .God bless you .am hoping it should be issued this week Cos my partner own was issued last week Monday ,Dow his own was a tourist visA.i should hear from them this week by gods grace.thanks for this useful info.you will never lack wisdom .

Amen you now sound like a Man of God oh...lolz

Keep ur hope alive.....it is well
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

Amen you now sound like a Man of God oh...lolz

Keep ur hope alive.....it is well
thanks and pls do I need BTA when traveling on a employment visa?and the company said they will take care of flight ticket .how am I going to get the ticket,are they going to send it with the visa when it comes out?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
donrocky: thanks and pls do I need BTA when traveling on a employment visa?and the company said they will take care of flight ticket .how am I going to get the ticket,are they going to send it with the visa when it comes out?

You are not a tourist so no need for BTA. The BTA YOU carry doesn't concern the immigration Officers just carry your personal money you have.

You need only a one-way ticket coming to Dubai.

Your company is likely to send your ticket with your visa via email to you so you just print them out and thats it.

You will be good to go.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

You are not a tourist so no need for BTA. The BTA YOU carry doesn't concern the immigration Officers just carry your personal money you have.

You need only a one-way ticket coming to Dubai.

Your company is likely to send your ticket with your visa via email to you so you just print them out and thats it.

You will be good to go.
thanks so much and see you soon in Dubai .Nd when the visa is out when can I travel

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
donrocky: thanks so much and see you soon in Dubai .Nd when the visa is out when can I travel

Since your employers are the ones booking your ticket i think they will have to confirm from you on the date you intend to come join them here in dubai before booking the ticket for you.

OR

They just book and ask you to come on the specified ticket date. So travelling will be in accordance with the ticket date.

Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls house aside flight ticket which is $700 how much shoud some one carry along wit him either in credit card or in cash
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2014
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2014
colossus2: Hmmm lipsrsealed

grin grin grin watching.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 5:05am On Aug 13, 2014
Am goin to meet a frd who is to acommodate me until he secure a job for me. Won't $700 be enough i leave a low key life. Is a 2 month extendable visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:37am On Aug 13, 2014
colossus2: Hmmm lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2014
monchouchou:

grin grin grin watching.....
Lolz....let us keep watching smiley

justi4jesu:
lipsrsealed
cheesy tongue

I guess this is just a coincidence
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2014
Has anyone gone through jobsindubai.com and got a job via that portal .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky: Has anyone gone through jobsindubai.com and got a job via that portal .

If you get an offer its fine but dont pay any dime if they request for any.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

If you get an offer its fine but dont pay any dime if they request for any.
Thanks, after a call i received yesterday from there admin staff, she told me to complete my application of which i did so immediately,by sending my resume to them. I receive a mail these mrn that my application has been approved BUT am gonna pay 95 canadian dollars which is refundable after 6months if i got no invite frm any company . Anyway,i dnt av a dime to pay them. Am gonna play d game with them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
when that site was new things where real but now my brother it is full of con artiste,they call u for interview and request for money ,pls since Ramadan is over I believe there is a lot of job openings,just do ur underground search wella!
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky:
Thanks, after a call i received yesterday from there admin staff, she told me to complete my application of which i did so immediately,by sending my resume to them. I receive a mail these mrn that my application has been approved BUT am gonna pay 95 canadian dollars which is refundable after 6months if i got no invite frm any company . Anyway,i dnt av a dime to pay them. Am gonna play d game with them.

Scam Alert...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Scam Alert...
Yeah.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky:
Yeah.

[size=20pt]And also be careful on this thread too......some wolves are hovering around to catch their prey so don't contact anyone privately EVEN me.[/size].

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.