Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658007 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

And also be careful on this thread too......some wolves are hovering around to catch their prey so don't contact anyone privately EVEN me..

LMAO!! Una no go kill person on this nairaland thread.

Some people don't listen and they will never learn until they are scammed. Not everyone that comments here is good. No matter who the person is, or how often he/she comments, or how knowledgeable he/she seems to be about Dubai, do not contact anyone offline and then later come to cry on the thread…… The thread is still trying to recover from the last shocking revelation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2014
monchouchou:

LMAO!! Una no go kill person on this nairaland thread.

Some people don't listen and they will never learn until they are scammed. Not everyone that comments here is good. No matter who the person is, or how often he/she comments, or how knowledgeable he/she seems to be about Dubai, do not contact anyone offline and then later come to cry on the thread…… The thread is still trying to recover from the last shocking revelation grin grin grin

Hhahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lolz....you beat me to that cheesy
I wanted to highlight that part initially grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

[size=20pt]And also be careful on this thread too......some wolves are hovering around to catch their prey so don't contact anyone privately EVEN me.[/size].
Hmn. you are right ..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2014
1 dhs = ? Naira
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hehehe, its the truth. Some people are still trying to send me private messages. Please don't. You don't know if I am a scammer. If the all important king of the thread could be exposed for the scammer he is, that should be a flashing red light to others.

Colossus2, lol. you can like to find trouble sha lol grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky: 1 dhs = ? Naira

1 dhs = 44 or 45 Naira
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
pls what is happening here is this not a trend for people in UAE to contribute for others to learn?

It is. People are meant to contribute ON THE THREAD and not use it as as way of advertising themselves. There are a lot of agents masquerading here. Some have been exposed and we are watching some closely until we get enough evidence to nab and expose them.

No one should ask anyone to contact him/her privately for "further information" and no one should contact anybody here privately. Ask your questions openly and they shall be answered openly.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
not stable but sometimes 42--44 naira.
k
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
this is a open forum mind u!I'm not an agent and I'm not an embassy ,I believe it is DO IT YOURSELF and if you have issues with fraudsters or scammers my advice is to wait till u get one,I believe justwise the originator of this topic is the only one that have the right to checkmate people here and yours is to report scam post by using the REPORT sign,so check urself before u check others NO ONE IS TO BE TRUSTED HERE

Lol, calm down. Why are you flaring up? Did I quote you or mention your name? You asked me a question and I replied. #dazall. I advised people to beware of FRAUDULENT AGENTS!! So why are you getting upset?

Do you have a problem with me warning people not to trust anyone they meet on this thread? if you do then you need to check yourself. Justwise is not complaining so why should you?

Please I will say it one more time. Trust no one, INCLUDING ME MONCHOUCHOU!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2014
Good morning house.pls is it true that Dubai is not realeasing there visa to Nigerians becos of this Ebola thing.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
monchouchou:

Lol, calm down. Why are you flaring up? Did I quote you or mention your name? You asked me a question and I replied. #dazall. I advised people to beware of FRAUDULENT AGENTS!! So why are you getting upset?

Do you have a problem with me warning people not to trust anyone they meet on this thread? if you do then you need to check yourself. Justwise is not complaining so why should you?

Please I will say it one more time. Trust no one, INCLUDING ME MONCHOUCHOU!

Kevin4jesu y r u vibrating....ogapaktapakta that was d main contributor to dis forum surprised us with scam n u think u can't surprise us too...just stick to d rules n contribute as much as u can without taking anybody's money all in d name of assistance whereas na scam...ur conscience is enough to .mk u no if u r a scammer or a truthful person...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
In all that has been said so far today no one directly fingered u n piss don dy catch u....calm down....welcome to our free n fair forum...but welcome to nightmare 101 if u actually r a so called agent....one of those that knows sheik mansoor n will do visa .fr 800k naira...abi na ur200 dollars .fr bed space
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
For all of those collecting huge sums of money from people to do visa n scam people...ur children will b scammed ...the house u build with other people's money n tears n sweat will b taken from u....u will b caught arrested detained and deported...annum mpama deem
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hemm, I can understand why people might get a bit paranoid on the forum. Thing is with what went down with one of the trusted members of thread who wouldn't. Nobody is to be trusted. The reason why people keep on getting scammed is because of backdoor mentality....not wanting to do things for themselves looking for shortcuts.....

With the info on this thread you don't need a bloody agent. Keep on asking the same questions over and over again. All you need to do is spend some quality time on this thread and you will be well informed. So when a "friend" "brother" "cousin brother" "cousin sister" tell you to bring money and you will get job that will earn you millions YOU TELL THEM TO FO OR SHOVE THE LIES DOWN THEIR THROATS AND CHOKE.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Goodnuel: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good evening to everyone on thread.. Pls where and how does some1 who wants to study mechanical engineering with a NABTEB result in UAE start?

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Goodnuel: Good evening to everyone on thread.. Pls where and how does some1 who wants to study mechanical engineering with a NABTEB result in UAE start?
Thanks
You use Google to search for Schools in the country that you are interested in.
Then you go to the School website to find out if they do your course.
Then you look at fees and conditions.
Then you apply to Schools that you can afford.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Goodnuel: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
worry359:
You use Google to search for Schools in the country that you are interested in.
Then you go to the School website to find out if they do your course.
Then you look at fees and conditions.
Then you apply to Schools that you can afford.
Ohk... Thanks a lot.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2014
@All

Please stop derailing this thread with your rumors and conspiracy theories about ogapaktapakta.

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.