Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

APC: Tambuwal For President? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tambuwal For President? (28684 Views)

National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Backs Tambuwal For Presidency In 2015. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by CohenJane: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Angel_777: I dont knw why Nigerians are so gullible to believe this thrash of a news! As far as i am concern, its just a rumour until APC Make it knwn to nigerians. Sure it might be another cheap strategy to stir up nigerians against d new party by the Poverty development party, and nigerians wil easily fal 4 dat. Why dnt we wait and hear from the original source b4 jumping to conclusion.

thank you. na you make sense pass. 100 LIKES
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Eazeee(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nonsense. If it must b a northerner den it has 2 b som1 4rom middle belt, after all dey said we re 1 north. Terrorist hausa fulani can never smell Aso rock 4 now

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by EmmyDe25(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: If the Tambuwal/Fashola ticket becomes a reality do u think nigerians will vote for them
#Singing Nelly just a dream.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by frankville2001: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
I laugh cos APc has failed already even b4 its emergence. GEJ wl rule till 2019. 2nd term ticket is 2 sure for my amiable GEJ. Any party dt tinubu has directly or indirectly involved hmsef wouldn't win, wot apund in Ondo state wl repeat itsef soon...GEJ z d man wl want...I trowey salute 4 u sir.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by olyg: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
i am no more beliving in this merger.if one of the aim of this merger is to stop BUHARI from contesting because they are scared that he is going to fight coruption,then it seems APC is DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by IbukaDantata: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tambuwal that is leading the house of rogues and alloted committee chairman positions to know rogues like Farouk and hembe. Moreover, you need to visit sokoto his state and Tambuwal his Local government to see the gross underdevelopment and poverty ravaging them .... It is important to know that he like GEJ has been in power since 1999 without any effect except gross looting and personal accumulation of wealth.

Fashola, is an overhyped elitist governor who don't give a damn about the poor. His mistreatment of the poor is usually applauded by a society the sees a poor man as lest than human. He lacks any presidential quality except the hyped one given to him by Yoruba media.
These two guys will force me not to vote if they are presented as alternative to Mr GEJ[s]Tambuwal that is leading the house of rogues and alloted committee chairman positions to know rogues like Farouk and hembe. Moreover, you need to visit sokoto his state and Tambuwal his Local government to see the gross underdevelopment and poverty ravaging them .... It is important to know that he like GEJ has been in power since 1999 without any effect except gross looting and personal accumulation of wealth.

Fashola, is an overhyped elitist governor who don't give a damn about the poor. His mistreatment of the poor is usually applauded by a society the sees a poor man as lest than human. He lacks any presidential quality except the hyped one given to him by Yoruba media.
These two guys will force me not to vote if they are presented as alternative to Mr GEJ[/s]Tambuwal that is leading the house of rogues and alloted committee chairman positions to know rogues like Farouk and hembe. Moreover, you need to visit sokoto his state and Tambuwal his Local government to see the gross underdevelopment and poverty ravaging them .... It is important to know that he like GEJ has been in power since 1999 without any effect except gross looting and personal accumulation of wealth.

These two guys will force me not to vote if they are presented as alternative to Mr GEJ

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by sanandreas(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Baba osho and any other northerner as vice.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by IbukaDantata: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tambuwal that is leading the house of rogues and alloted committee chairman positions to know rogues like Farouk and hembe. Moreover, you need to visit sokoto his state and Tambuwal his Local government to see the gross underdevelopment and poverty ravaging them .... It is important to know that he like GEJ has been in power since 1999 without any effect except gross looting and personal accumulation of wealth.

These two guys will force me not to vote if they are presented as alternative to Mr GEJ[s]Tambuwal that is leading the house of rogues and alloted committee chairman positions to know rogues like Farouk and hembe. Moreover, you need to visit sokoto his state and Tambuwal his Local government to see the gross underdevelopment and poverty ravaging them .... It is important to know that he like GEJ has been in power since 1999 without any effect except gross looting and personal accumulation of wealth.

These two guys will force me not to vote if they are presented as alternative to Mr GEJ[/s]Tambuwal that is leading the house of rogues and alloted committee chairman positions to know rogues like Farouk and hembe. Moreover, you need to visit sokoto his state and Tambuwal his Local government to see the gross underdevelopment and poverty ravaging them .... It is important to know that he like GEJ has been in power since 1999 without any effect except gross looting and personal accumulation of wealth.

These two guys will force me not to vote if they are presented as alternative to Mr GEJ.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
I would prefer Fashola / Tambuwal ( President / VP).
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by newmaonza: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ OP: Itz Like You want to sample Peoples Opinion....... I want to let the whole world Know That If Buhari should step down for anybody in 2015 then APC is dead.... He is the only credible Northern candidate Nigerians can vote for without the country breaking into Pieces.... Buhari is so not steping down.... The Vice Presidents post is just a Ceremonial Post in Nigeria,,,, What I see in the APC merger can be likened to the Yaradua / Jonathan Ticket such that when Yaradua dies, Jonathan becomes the President, so if APC wins 2015 Buhari becomes the President and rules for 8 years (which cant be guaranteed cos of his health and age), therefore an ACN vice president would finish the Tenure.......

BTW

PDP no be Moi-Moi, What would make Buhari's CPC and Tinubu's ACN come to form an alliance........ I am sure the PDP guys are just watching the hand-writing on the wall. .. PDP is superb at Unconventional tactics,,,,,, AS for Jonathan contesting in 2015, Itz already clear to descerning minds that He will not bother contesting. If He make too much noise BABA go give am BETA SLAP grin grin grin grin.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by EmmyDe25(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dukes and Duchess, One thing u al nid to cum to term wit in ds country is dat a christian/Xtian or Muslim/muslim presidential ticket can never happen. Forget abt the level of charisma dat these 2 guys posses. It cant just nick it in a country where 2 factors hv always bin d determinin factor wen it cums to voting.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by sweetnigga(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: Tribalism/regionalism isn't fairness...democracy is not about tribe its abt the voting the right person for the right post
If u know all that u must know that GEJ should be allowed to continue his leadership and not 4 1st and 2nd term alone but to keep his going.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by sweetnigga(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: Tribalism/regionalism isn't fairness...democracy is not about tribe its abt the voting the right person for the right post
If u know all that u must know that GEJ should be allowed to continue his leadership and not 4 1st and 2nd term alone but to keep his good leadership going.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Jaftee(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
bros na so muslems people want am wo, i was born and brought up in kaduna, kaduna is my state of origen, there was massive cellebration when my Governor late Ibrahim Patrick Yakowo, i am not saying the vice president too did.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by farem: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Sanusi/Festus Odimegwu
[color=#990000]
The two are the most defective political product. When has being "Festus" qualified as a christian? Do you think the antichrist will be called "pro-satan" when he emerges?
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Moves: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gbawe:

You are generally correct in my opinion. If Buhari does not run then it will almost automatically be Ribadu. The problem is that most Nigerians are simply too sentimental and biased to be visionary or adept at solutions-provision. They speak based on what they want to happen rather than what is feasibly likely to happen. Right on this forum, I defended Ribadu's brave choice of running in 2011 when many here came out with the usual "Ribadu too much of a newby to run" garbage.

I told folks it was strategically clever of Ribadu to contest because even if he does not win he will have done his future chances good since he gains the visibility and "experienced" Presidential candidate status that will mean he will have stolen a March on the likes of El Rufai, Sanusi et al for the future.

Now, in the minds of many, it is naturally Ribadu if not Buhari. This is a general lesson about planning and thinking long term. Ribadu has participated in a Presidential election as a candidate. That, in itself, means he is in a stratosphere that automatically makes stakeholders respect him and view his choice as viable and electorally 'superior'.
The guy upped his CV big time, even after the election he gained more respect by blowing the lid open on the corruption in the oil sector, also the jailing of lbori and the subsequent revelation of from the CBN that the $15Million bribe did exist all enhanced his standing especially when viewed in our parlance where the so called Mr Integrity was caught in a web of $600k. Moreover if Buhari decides not to run..l hope he does the right thing and back Ribadu who agreed to stepdown for him in the failed 2011 alliance..l sincerely doubt if they will choose Tambuwal who as speaker has done nada to improve the lots of nigerians as their candidate l would rather continue with GEJ which would be a shame.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by myola(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
The northern promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ, and we can see the manifestations of their promised, if any northern become president in 2015 the SS will also make the country ungovernable too. Its all about returning power to the north, tinubu don't give a derm to whatever happen to the poor masses so far he is in charge. let Apc feed candidate from SS to allow them complete their 8years. Muslim/Muslim will not work considering the war Boko haram wage on the Christians since insertion of this regime. These are the same people that is underground frustrating GEJ regime, there is always a karma, if they gets there there will always someone there too that will be frustrating there efforts at the end of the day it is the poor that will suffer for their actions or inaction.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by nwgoziri(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
my dear thy ve got it wrong.....by usin 2 muslim,if thy finaly use dem then!up PDP
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ckkris: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
Are u happy with the way thins are or just cos ur frm ss/se?

Is Jona that brought Nigeria to this condition?
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ANYPEN(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
slimghost: Lwkmd! APC, dead on arrival! GEJ till 2019!

"o ngu eshin ayan" meaning you are climbing horse on a cockroach...
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bappahman: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
ckkris:

Is Jona that brought Nigeria to this condition?
Do u believe he can change it for the better or has he shown the conviction to do it
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by KBrown: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gbawe:

Forget it. The most intelligent politicians, like Tinubu, fully understand the aspect of politics that is about perception and image . It would be mentally damaging for the APC , after many sagacious characters have put sterling efforts into the merger from day one, to then go and court a serving PDP Politician as Presidential candidate. That won't happen because it defies logic and goes against what needs to be done to achieve a defeat of the PDP.

Even a child knows it is a self-destructive and losing strategy let alone the ultra-intelligent analysts who will realise the APC stand no chance if it cannot establish an independent identity using its own sagacious, most influential and best known characters. No ex-PDP member will get President or VP slot in the APC.

I think you are getting it wrong sir. If APC members as a group can present the duo of Tambuwal/Fashola, it will be a deadly blow to PDP because many members of the ruling party will follow suit.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by davesndy: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
vandarsar: MKO and Babagana Kingibe were moslems and people voted for them in '93.
Abeg open ur eyes! Like I use to say nothing good can ever come out of niger delta, not even oil is healthy to our economy!

mko and kingibe was in 1993! Wake up. Christians have been massacared in their places of worship, right now everybody is on their toes. No northern christian I repeat no northern christian who witnessed all these would in their right frame of minds support a muslim-muslim ticket. If APC should try it, PDP would laff again in 2015. I am sorry but that's aw tins are rÝt now. Maybe until all d senseless killings, kidnaps and marginalisation stop. But for now. This is the truth. And if u tink d christians in the north are not significant, think again.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by motif8(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
i dont know where this story come from, it can never happen except if tambuwa is a fool. consider this price he has to pay:
1. he has to forefeit his office first.
2. with PDP might they will raise allegations that will not make him campaign until last minutes or probably disqualify him
3. if he loose he cant get the no 3 seat again

am not sure he will want to do this
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
[/b] why the phuck would I vote for TAMBUWAL for president [b]
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Mhomies: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Have you forgotten in a haste the Abiola/Kingibe ticket of 1993? It worked overwelmingly... It can work even if it is Jonathan/Mark as far as it is promosing, it would work.
onatisi:
they cant win,two things determines politics in nigeria ,ethnicity and religion.the two has to be balances on the ethnic side they got it but on the religion side they missed it
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by gerald09(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman:
U hav concluded that all northerners are bad den

Well 40 years of horrible governing and boko haram, its hard not to make dat conclusion, honestly not wanting the North to rule is not tribalism its jt common sense, if they allow the rest part of Nigeria to rule for say 40 years dat sounds like equality init! Bringing up stories like GEJ signed a contract with them saying he will only rule for 1 term is jt insulting. Why would he sign to dem Nigeria is not own by them, are Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ suppose to be slaves to them or what. Bringing a Northerner as a presidential candidate is jt stupid dey may as well jt give up to GEJ now n let call it a day.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by kaeto(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nigeria was established on 'blood' and 'hypocrisy'. Tambuwal is not just in the lower house, he is the 'speaker', but if I may ask, what difference has tambuwal really made and what law as the speaker, has he been able establish. Tambuwal as speaker is one of the thieves who wrongly earns fortunes of wealth monthly and has not bathed an eyelid in trying to cut the frivolous pay. He's just like the rest of the thieves. And fashola, who goes about extorting and enslaving poor traders, borrowing more than the state budget and embarking on debth funded projects. And why is Tinubu hopelessly itchy at a buhari presidency even as the whole country knows GMB is not corrupt. Why won't APC give us GMB is they have no ulterior motive? When will the hausas and yorubers explain to us the criteria they used in sharing 98% of our oil blocks among themselves? When will they state explicitly their plans of the oil licences that are due for expiration by 2017- 19? Untill the igbos,midle belt and S/S wake up to take their destiny in their hands, from the murderous hausa/fulani and the slimy yorubas, we can never move forward. Look at the aviation industry, our democracy, military, oil industry, efcc, electricity,etc.these are parastatals run aground by same group but are begining to recieve light under the GEJ administration yet they use the media to daily crucify him for reasons none of these vipers can answer to. They will never let us go neither do they want to see our progress. They put heavy taxes on us and are proud to do so. They can't be under our leadership but have enslaved us for decades. Nigeria splitting is a call of nature and it's even stronger than death. When anyone complains or dare to expose their trickery they label him 'rebel'. If Ojukwu was wrong for crying out against the massacre of Igbos nationwide in 1966, how is Chinua Achebe wrong for just chronicling the event, the former and later bagged the same name"; traitor and rebels, and their 'hate' is righteousness in the north and west. It hurts in our country not to be hausa nor yoruber, for in the said regions can one be patriotic nationalists even when your corruption stinks to high heaven, eg. Fashola, tinubu, obj, el rufai, these are crooks but are glorified by their regions as baba's and saviours. I do not believe in a united and unjust Nigeria, I would prefer the split were justice,equity and fairness reigns supreme. Say no to hypocricy, say no to injustice, say no to hausa/fulani and yoruba lopesided domination. Free yourself and fly...

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Dejideta: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
coolkris: Who is tambuwal?

tambuwal is obama's in law
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by honprof1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
bappahman: If the Tambuwal/Fashola ticket becomes a reality do u think nigerians will vote for them

Fashola for vice President! God for bid , the anti-Lower Class of Lagos state... Presidency is far from Lagos administration
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Gombs(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Okorocha as president with IBB as vicegrin

God bless ur mama...God bless ur papa...God bless d day u were born...God bless ur brain...God bless ur phone n mobile network...God bless seun...God bless 9ja

Lol...I love ur post die....lol
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
[size=18pt]A repeat of OBJ AND Atiku in reverse...Dey can forget about campaigning in the SE and SS,we belong to our master,APGA,PDP and GEJ.

Yoruba and Hausa can never be allowed to plunder our oil wealth again.[/size]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.