Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy (15915 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 9:04am On May 13, 2009
Ournaija:

@ Disney

Hmmmmmmmmm. Wonders will never end.What if the Asian lady was arranged by your friend(s) or this guy (could be a yahoo yahoo guy)? You can go ahead and give him the chance maybe it could turn out to be what you have been praying for.

Honestly speaking You sound like someone from a bad home (sorry to announce this). You sound more like an opportunist and a gold digger. How could you be considering first what you will gain from someone you hardly know and not what you will give in return? You have already laid a bad foundation for the relationship even if the guy is genuine. Most girls like you will start to misbehave when they fianlly gets into a guy`s home they never thought they can ever meet in their life. You are thinking of dumping your guy for a stranger you rarely know. that is how it start.

You lack what it takes to marry a genuine successful man. You lack dignity. You lack womanhood. And you lack love.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by MrCrackles(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2009
Poster/Topic

Keep falling till you fall out!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by ugoc1: 9:34am On May 13, 2009
i tire 4 babes like u, na greedy dey kill una.
if God start punishing u 2morow u will say that u dunt kn were it is coming from.

THAT GUY GO DON LAUGH U TIRE WITH HIS FRIENDS, SO DONT XPECT TO RIPE WERE U DID NT SORE
BEEEEEEEEE WIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by MrCrackles(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2009
ugo .c:

i tire 4 babes like u, na greedy dey kill una.
if God start punishing u 2morow u will say that u dunt kn were it is coming from.

grin cheesy grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by spikedcylinder: 11:09am On May 13, 2009
Since 2006! The OP sure must have moved on.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Phemzy(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster/Topic

Keep falling till you fall out!

Wahoooooooooo MrCrackles

You harsh ooooooooo
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by eyonigger(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2009
old thread brought back to life.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by amyliajane(f): 2:50pm On May 14, 2009
@ topic

am really RLMAO. This is just so funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by patwhizkid(f): 3:18pm On May 14, 2009
@ topic & poster
congratulation
congwatulobia
gwagwatulasion
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by ebila(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2009
Disney,
Imagine your boyfriend in a very posh ride,nice clothss and reek of sophistry,do u think this other guy would mean anything?Listen girl,it's the money talking,not your senses angry.What you do not struggle for is not worth having!Use your head!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Fiona0007: 12:37am On May 16, 2009
shocked
pick one of them and leave the other alone.

But, this is the thread from 2006 !!!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Davidcares: 7:29am On May 16, 2009
I think u should read "MY STORY" if u love ur boyfriend so dearly and he loves u too pls dont cheat on him. What u are about to do is nothing but CHEATING. You knw the end result
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by sweetnekys: 10:42am On May 16, 2009
My Sister ,all this your sharking legs and crying is because the guy tells you he come back from Florida and approching you with a clean car , do you know how many years he wasted there before bought that car  , please dont be a fool and dont let your self so cheap to men cuz all gliters are not gold and dont forget that he can even mess up as a play boy he is and fly back without updating you since he is only a stranger into your life but your boyfriend can stand by you come shine come rain plz dont be carried away by a material thing cuz it can fade anytime but your true love cannot ,just forget about the show boy cuz he is fake and only just trying to have u as his bedmate and nothing more .
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by 190: 11:12am On May 16, 2009
@poster
u are a complete fool
a disgrace 2 woman hood
idiot
fool
its peeps like u dat guys use and dump after
1 nite stand
just watch hw u are goin 2 end up wit dis guy
and com bak here and air ur view
beast!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by medinaice: 5:31am On May 18, 2009
Hope u've heard about the law of KARMA, if u leave ur man for this dude cos of his cash or his looks, i promise u same situation will come ur way, but u will be the victim, im a dude, the first money when u see for our hand when we dey try catch u, na there u chop reach oo make u know, any guy that spends fire just to get to u, is not trying to get to ur heart, h'es aiming for ur pants,
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 5:35am On May 18, 2009
@poster

na ur kind dey make ppl sick of "love" sef.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by medinaice: 5:39am On May 18, 2009
@poster
u are a complete fool
a disgrace 2 woman hood
idiot
fool
its peeps like u dat guys use and dump after
1 nite stand
just watch hw u are goin 2 end up wit dis guy
and com bak here and air ur view
beast!

------------------------------------------------------------

oboy u dey parrow, hahahahahahaha, the chick done get on ur nerves, no reason am, chicks like this na OKPO, so what do u expect, she's got no class or game, just a normal street girl wen dey find boy when go upgrade their miserable standard,
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 5:39am On May 18, 2009
Posted by Seun
People take relationships too seriously.  I mean, if you're neither married nor engaged to your boyfriend then the relationship can end anytime.  So no need to condemn disney's desire for a "better model".  No further comments.

See this opekurete. You're so detached.

No wonder it's so easy for you to ban ban pesin. undecided tongue tongue
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by calipso(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2009
U People are just Busy Bodies, the poster said case close and una still they make noise!!!

Attention all the busy bodies,

CASE CLOSE
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by OneNaija(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2009
@Poster By the time you will meet me by then you already dump 1000 Nigerians guys already. Becos wen you will see me you will dump your 999 boyfriends. slut and hawk
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by teissys(f): 4:48pm On May 18, 2009
The poster has already been shagged and dumped by the "New Guy"
She probably found out the car was not even his; it belonged to his oga undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by soulamanne(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2009
if u mst cheat,make it neat but rmbr that it is the babe tht suffers most.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Koolking(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
Obviously, there was no LOVE b/w you and your fmr boyfriend. If there was, you wouldnt have been opened for public expression of interest. You never believed in him, may be he had shortcomings or you werent good enough for him considering his faithfulness to you.
I guess, you like to play when you dont have cards. Even after succeeding in sleeping with this new guy, I bet you will still be available in the market for bids.

All that glitters is not gold. Please, look before you leap!

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Koolking(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
Where can I meet this Asian woman?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by bisan(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry
some of the ladies in this thread are acting foolish and supportive to this matter, lets be realistic and put this thing the other way round, wat if it was the guy that was stoped by a hot chick that just came in from florida?and then offers u a ride mysteriously, then ol of a sudden the guy starts falling 4 this gurl he just met on the high way, 4 wat, ?wat does it mean? that to u ladies its a crime, and simply because its a lady involved, some are being supportive instead of letting this gurl know how selfish she is and less 4giving this case issuch gurls should wake up oh>>>>>>>>
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by C2H5OH(f): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
Very funny thoughtful responses
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Dclique(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster, The only thing constant in life is change.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by skittles18(f): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2009
Hey disney is the new guy you like nigerian? or is he black and is your boyfriend black or nigerian
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by hardbody: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2009
Same old Cock n Bull Story. Believe this and u'd believe anything!!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by jonath0012(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
I swear you i'll surely regret ur action if u get carried away by him. He only want to use u and dump you. As 4 d asian woman, she is an accomplice. Go luv ur bf!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by jonath0012(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
I swear you i'll surely regret ur action if u get carried away by him. He only want to use u and dump you. As 4 d asian woman, she is an accomplice. Go luv ur bf!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by junero: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
DONT U FEEL U ARE MAKNG A MISTAKE AND DONT LET DIS DISTROY UR FURTURE, IF D GUY IS NO MORE WORTHY DONT JUST LEAVE HIM FOR PLAESURE, WAIT A MINUTE U RE FALLING 4 D NEW ON E JUST 4 WAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.