Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy (15914 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:10pm On May 09, 2006
do U reckon this new guy or Urs knows this asian lady
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by glodave(f): 1:11pm On May 09, 2006
whitelexi:

@glodave: shocked shocked

Is this real life or is it a fairytale? Now its a seer
(why? )
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 1:13pm On May 09, 2006
The new guy is not asian, he is am american and is very well educated and no connection but l was told by her workers that the asian lady reads people minds and all that and it normally comes to pass and she normally don't do this to all her costomers except if something is bothering her about a costomer and she sees confusion in someone's mind.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14pm On May 09, 2006
whitelexi:

What
shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:15pm On May 09, 2006
whitelexi:

@glodave: shocked shocked

Is this real life or is it a fairytale? Now its a seer
i think U meant to say 'disney'' and not ''glodave'' cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2006
@disney

i personally do not believe such stuffs as what the asian woman was saying , for all U know, the new guy asked her to say all those stuffs
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 1:18pm On May 09, 2006
Not kidding @ everyone

It happened on the 28th of April 2006 and today is already the 9th of may 2006.

But l remember my mama used to tell me that good things come when u least expect it or that sometimes the right man for you can be standing just before u and u won't know it. Mama parables.

Well, life is a mystery cos if l was looking sexy, cute and attractively dressed. it would be a different senario but imagine, l wasn't dressed sexy, no makeup, nothing cute to look at and bla bla.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2006
Well, but what am saying is this

Asian lady is in a pedicure salon, new guy is far away at work, they haven't met before and do't forget asian woman is is another part of town, new guy is working in another part of town.

Asian lady is old lady doing her job jeje

NEw guy is doing his thing je je.

Sha, God de.

Sha, l put it all in prayers, to God and ask baba God to make the right one mine whether boyfriend or new man. anyone, let the right one be mine,

Riches is not everything but jusst the way it happened that confused my mind cos if l was wearing a short mini or something so sexy , different senario. l was dressed like not sexy, just there no makeup, a friday after a hectic class. u know where am coming from. grin grin

Boyfriend is cool too but who knows he might not be the one.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:21pm On May 09, 2006
just follow ur heart! but i would date both of them if i were U! cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah!! afterall U aint got nothing to loose right
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by glodave(f): 1:25pm On May 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i think U meant to say 'disney'' and not ''glodave'' cheesy cheesy

i feel u girl cheesy (please help me ask him!)
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:25pm On May 09, 2006
glodave:

i feel u girl cheesy
i know U do girl, U don't have to say it tongue cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Dojo(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

just follow your heart! but i would date both of them if i were U! cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah!! afterall U aint got nothing to loose right
you this little miss naughty!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:29pm On May 09, 2006
thats Rhodalyn for U cheesy cheesy yeah!! it's nice to play guys, didnt U know that cool
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2006
I keep u all posted of latest gist , grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2006
yeah!!! keep Us informed of all the latest gist cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:31pm On May 09, 2006
disney cheesy have U told him of Ur most embarrassing moment cheesy cheesy cheesy
im outta here, i didnt ask this cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 1:34pm On May 09, 2006
who which one.lol new or old

I guess tears pouring down my eyes and am like it's allergy. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 1:36pm On May 09, 2006
That's just a slight pix of me.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:37pm On May 09, 2006
nice tone gurl! kiss kiss wink
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by nike4luv(f): 1:38pm On May 09, 2006
mixture of mary j and the rest! why wouldnt u love her kiss

so what shuld she do, i think am in that kind of situation too but a lil bit different
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by dracosh(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2006
girl your life is like a soap opera grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by O4real(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2006
From all I have read so far, Disney has gone fiction. She would soon be on fortunes 500 along with Oparah and J k Rowling. Pls telll us in N*****Land, what the title of your thrillers would b?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by curiousNja(f): 1:23am On May 10, 2006
Disney, I don't know about the psychic and all that. Please don't take her too seriously. I can count many times that I have followed certain "signs" and ended up making bad decisions in the end. I remember a psychic once told me that I was going to meet a guy within the next two weeks who would be crazy about me and he would end up being the guy that i would end up with. As a result, the next guy that I met on the street that wanted my #, I started thinking, This is it! That's him. The guy the psychic talked about! He turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes of my life. So don't read too much into it. It is what it is.

So back to the real question. I say go for it. Give this new guy a chance. Because I can tell that if you don't, you are going to keep asking yourself, What if, what if ? Coulda woulda shoulda. And something tells me you feel there are things about yor present guy that you feel could be better. If you were truly happy and satisfied with your current guy, I bet that you wouldn't be thinking about this new guy so much. I'm not saying there is a perfect relationship but you obviously feel some things are lacking in your current relationship.

Can you tell the current guy that you need some space to think about stuff and that way you are free to date/ try out the new one?  That way too, you don't feel any guilt with the new one? You know? It's all in the spirit of Keeping your Options open. Maybe you will go on the date and really like it, or you will go and find out that you develop a newfound appreciation for the man that you already have. But whatever happens, don't give this new guy the goodies for a looong time. Make sure you really get to know him first. Who knows how many bus stops he stops at when he sees nice girls? i don't care how decent he looks on the outside. And MAKE SURE that your interest in him is not about the physical, such as his looks and his nice car. Those are nothing. All material.

By the way, you are cute. Nice skin tone. Good Luck, OK! Let's know how it goes.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by beautifull(f): 1:51pm On May 10, 2006
Disney pls I beg u in the name of God don’t be carried away by the wealth of this guy. All u need to do is sit down and think over it and if u’re really in luv with your boyfriend pls don’t cheat on him meanwhile u can still be a friend to ur what so call handsome guy.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 3:49pm On May 10, 2006
Well, everyone's advice to me so far is very right. Thanks a lot . And l thought about it critically before l made my desicion.

Sha, l have made up my own decision, since l am not engaged or yet to be married and l am still too young , l would keep loving my boyfriend and get to know this new guy as a friend but if in the long run l find out that he is much more caring in everything than my boy- friend and is very nice in character and everything. Then l might switch places, afterall till they come beg my papa and my papa give them my hand in marriage , then they own me but for now, o jare l no send, no one own me. na me own myself shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by nobledanie(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2006
Disney, well its a pity to know that u feel the way you do. If u follow ur heart and u go for the rich man, u said u are not a gold digger but you might get connections from there (not being a gold digger but a digger of gold). Why should u leave certainty for uncertainty? This rich man do u know if u are being set up? maynot be necessarily set up thou but its demeaning to know that you want to try. I trial might ruin your entire life without a bit of it to pick up forever. It breaks my heart that you even gave it a thot. Meaning that u might even be married and do this cos courtship or the man u are with might have committed his entire life to you and u sound so unfaithful its a shame.

Am very sorry to say this but I don't expect you to act the way you do. Well the rich man might send you to early grave. Na fly way no dey hear word dey follow deadbodi enter grave.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by nobledanie(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2006
u said u are still young am sorry for you. I pray you don't regret your actions
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by dominobaby(f): 7:12pm On May 10, 2006
Disney gurl, plsss think things thoroughly thru b4 u make ur decisions. U say u r young, dnt knw how young, but an action taken now could ruin things later.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2006
Hey everyone,

Take it easy ok, l haven't even gone out with him yet just needing opinions ok. grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by dominobaby(f): 7:37pm On May 10, 2006
Aight gurl, we sure r taking it cool, its jst our opinion u asked 4 we r giving. Take kia.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by nike4luv(f): 7:41pm On May 10, 2006
Disney! great decision [same as mine]
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by eveseh(f): 9:12pm On May 10, 2006
stick to ya boyfriend,maybe the new man wont treat u like
the way ya boyfriend do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.