Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,258 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (65185 Views)

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
I hardly propose. They always do that. Money Speaks louder than words.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by eagleeye2: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say Yes To Your Proposal

I met this girl late last year and my intention was made known to her.

She told me dat she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.

Its getting to four months and she is yet to giv me any reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes dat we already on date including my own family. Obviously i love her with my whole heart and am willing 2 settle down with her.

My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal.

Please i need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to yes but what i cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.

Op, where do you stay? I hope you are not the one distracting my girl.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by NEROSKY(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
190: 20minutes if shes Nigerian
and if no response, hell im moving to the next girl

But if shes white
Im prepared to wait 3 years angry

20000 Likes
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
ItsModella:
I don't understand how 10 people could like this useless comment. I'm sure among the 10 people who liked this are those who bashed subomi_luv for choosing to marry a white man. Bunch of hypocrites.

dont mind those half-baked rettaarded brains!
they sure have some medication to catch up with
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Blackgold09(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
190: 20minutes if shes Nigerian
and if no response, hell im moving to the next girl

But if shes white
Im prepared to wait 3 years angry
u dis guy u no dey ever talk good thing
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say Yes To Your Proposal

I met this girl late last year and my intention was made known to her.

She told me dat she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.

Its getting to four months and she is yet to giv me any reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes dat we already on date including my own family. Obviously i love her with my whole heart and am willing 2 settle down with her.

My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal.

Please i need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to yes but what i cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.
better phuck her and make her yours, some girls only succumb truly after sex. I no tell u say make u rape am o.

Well, i've gone almost a year asking a girl out and I only tolerated it because we were apart. If it is a girl I see everyday or in the vicinity, I think one month. 2 Max and I'm talking sex. I don't call a girl I haven't confirmed on bed my babe.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by highbee028(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
if u realy love her.as u said earlier, u just have to wait for heer to make her decision.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Kingspin(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
As long as my patience can last.. ;
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by vascey(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
"Let me tell you something my friend- Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane..." Shawshank Redemption

"Andy Dufrain! who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side".... Shawshank Redemption.

It's two sides of the same coin. Similar thing happened to me late last year. I met my dream girl (and she liked me too) but she was still entangled with her ex. I let her go. Don't see myself pausing my life for anyone. The risk outweighs the benefit.

Scenerios differ though. Wish you the best.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Blackgold09(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Billyonaire: I hardly propose. They always do that. Money Speaks louder than words.
for ur mind, what r u feeling lilk?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by kiiababs: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Zinosalexander: she is 18? my brother move on. No offense to the ladies in the house, but a typical 21 years old Nigerian girl does not know what she wants. Na 18 years wan come know.
so true, I think she ȋ̝̊̅§ stl too young to start accepting marriage proposal.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Ezeufi: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
She should be waiting for you to propose
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
Blackgold09: for ur mind, what r u feeling lilk?
King Jaja of Opobo!
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by kiiababs: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
ffo:
that was the same question i asked him!
he ȋ̝̊̅§ 26 n d girl ȋ̝̊̅§ 18.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
5 minutes

Time is money

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by frederal(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Use ur condition as case study and report back to us; but meanwhile guys dt enjoyed one-night-stand proposed and she yielded fast.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by vickzie(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
[/color][color=#000000]mr man,4months isnt toomuch, wait for like 2years before u begin to get worried
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by WhyAWhy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
I can wait till Lunch break grin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
190:

unto say wetin - does she vomit gold
or spit hard currency

is she white
Who are those 11 people who liked 190's two posts
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by playcharles(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
........\...../
......╚⊙ ⊙╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ngmart(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
She is observing you
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by piero2u(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
1 week maximum.

op you must be a learner. That babe is clearly in love with someone else .you are clearly in the friendzone and she is using you.
Judging from experience, you are on a " long ting"
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by GeebeeM(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
I hv similar issue. In my case, her present guy is nt d type dat is planning 2 settle. They re almost of d same age. I think she is just 2 young 2 look beyond her nose. This also applies to yr case. She is confused
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ajoskele(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
My gurl akcepted my proposal d very day I 'toasted' her,though she z bin eyeing me 4 long....We've bin 2geda since 2008 nw n am enjoyin my relationship.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by IZUKWU(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: @aluta: pls u misunderstd me. By proposal i dont mean settling down wit her immediately but asking her out as in boyfriend/girlfriend rship. I tried 2 find out abt her present rship so dat i can wait or move on. Well she told me she is not happy wit his present boyfriend cos of reasons best known 2 her. But then she keep mentioning him whenever we re chatting on d phone, though not often. Now do u think four months or more is too long 2 wait 4 any girl or should i move on. Am ready 2 wait since she wz d one dat ask me 2 giv her time but my other mind tells me she's just playing along. So what do u think
there is no vacancy there,try another office!
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Morgan1092(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
Considering her age i bet dat dude must be ha 1st luv, dat is to say u'll find it hard 2 come in. #Beta bleep off# IMO
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Kgdavid(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
i dont like to insult anyone and i really dont know you so i cant judge you but............. YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. a girl who is implicitly cheating on her boyfriend with you but yet cannot give yu a concrete answer is not worthy of true love and you unfortunately are not an honorable man if yu are comfortable with seeing another man's girl. you ought to make your intentions clear and then give her space to decide and respond.

be a man and control yourself.

p.s most of em arent as special as we first think they are.

dazall.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by deols(f): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
The girl is putting you by the sides on an incase level. She likes her boyfriend who is too stupid to care for her. his face will. clear when she leaves him for you but you may not enjoy having her if her mind remains with him.

She's pretty young though. May be naive.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by tj4luck(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: @aluta: pls u misunderstd me. By proposal i dont mean settling down wit her immediately but asking her out as in boyfriend/girlfriend rship. I tried 2 find out abt her present rship so dat i can wait or move on. Well she told me she is not happy wit his present boyfriend cos of reasons best known 2 her. But then she keep mentioning him whenever we re chatting on d phone, though not often. Now do u think four months or more is too long 2 wait 4 any girl or should i move on. Am ready 2 wait since she wz d one dat ask me 2 giv her time but my other mind tells me she's just playing along. So what do u think
Since she is not being happy with her present relationship then u can wait 4 her but remember ur faith rest on her relationship with d other guy
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by elhadjkoko(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Trying to get another man's girl is not always good, this babe is holding onto her relationship & using U as a cushion effect to whatever craze she's experiencing in her relationship....Take charge of d situation, give her a specific duration to make her decision & let U knw whatsup, If U dnt, U'll jst be turning urself to a gateman o, cos she's gonna someday tell U she's gonna stick to her man forever.

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Truckpusher(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
As long as she's not having a boy friend i'll wait ,but is there really any logic in begging a girl for a long period of time?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Danhumprey: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Temi 23: @OP, if you really want her, you gat to wait for her and let her decide whether to go for you or the present boyfriend. Haba!!! 4 month is not long now, what is wrong with you guys of nowadays that always run out of patient.
You must be seriously sick in the brain. I can bet that if you were a boy,you wouldn't even stand to wait for her response 4 even just 1 minutes and here you are,questioning boys' patience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral / Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51