Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (65193 Views)

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by mallamaliyu: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2013
edogu: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say Yes To Your Proposal

I met this girl late last year and my intention was made known to her.

She told me dat she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.

Its getting to four months and she is yet to giv me any reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes dat we already on date including my own family. Obviously i love her with my whole heart and am willing 2 settle down with her.

My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal.

Please i need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to yes but what i cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.

you wan marry in this hard times? maybe the girl get one bf for malaysia wey dey send am hard currency.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Onliie(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2013
edogu: @190: she's not just any girl. She is d kind of girl any would want 2 b wit.
are you a learner?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Kelvin677(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2013
edogu: @190: this is not funny. D girl in question is a decent girl. Ur positiv reply is all dat i need now.
if ur waitin 4 only positive reply den ur nt ready 4 d truth
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
Kelvin677: if ur waitin 4 only positive reply den ur nt ready 4 d truth
datz true
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by edogu(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
@kelvin: i mean d person shld b constructiv not distructiv in his approach n not 2 com here n insult me as if we had an issue b4.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by DaJulee(f): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
why should l wait for years? na she wan marry me? 3 minute after request.....no be nija gal? :Dwhy should l wait for years? na she wan marry me? 3 minute after request.....no be nija gal?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Edogu,What are we talking about here? I'd characterize her as a perplexed teenager who is indecisive & emotionally unstable.a lot of grown up ladies also are.Time is money,my friend.search elsewhere & leave the girl alone with her boyfriend.now.if you think I'm wrong.go ahead and be a "spare tyre" to her vehicle.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
In this kind of situation,you'd see a lot of pple presenting themselves through their comments as a kind of dating expert who's has never had a tough time with ladies.the fact is everybody needs help in one aspect of life or the other.make sure you are very careful in choosing which advice you heed to.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by edogu(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2013
@checkerwork: thanks 4 ur advice
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by edogu(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hi guyz she finally said yes 2 my request. It turned out d@ she didnt ve any boyfriend afterall. All na shakara n thank God i stood by her all dis while. I intend 2 get married 2 her (God's willing) Thanks 4 ur support n best wishes guyz.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by iamrealdeji(m): 5:16am On Sep 01, 2016
190:

unto say wetin - does she vomit gold
or spit hard currency

is she white
baddest of th baddest guys!!! grin white girls rock abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos)