Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (65189 Views)

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
I didn't make a popular proposal to my wife o. We were asleep when I said *baby I think we should just get married*

She said *just like that?*

I said *should we postpone it?*

She said *no darling I don't mean it like that, if u say so then why not?*

I said okay 2moro I would send an email out informing everyone who should know.

Have been married for years now smiley

These days, proposal no hard nau. Women brekete everywhere grin

9 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by dammytosh: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Your post is misleading.

Your question should be.

HOW LONG CAN I WAIT AS A SUBSTITUTE BEFORE ENTERING THE FIELD. ?

MY ANS : Same day.

You can wait till eternity for the other guy to batter her emotionally and in all aspect and allow her leave the relationship with the mindset to teach guys a big lesson. Starting from you.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by stainlessify: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
190:

unto say wetin - does she vomit gold
or spit hard currency

is she white

Wats up if she's white? If u dnt knw wat 2advice, look burning bush...

My guy, if u r serious abt her, b persistence n still giv her sum more time...
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Zinosalexander(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
as a rule, if a girl says she has a boyfriend, you should leave her alone.

If she says yes to you, then she is either a cheater or she left the boyfriend because you are "the greener pasture" and she will leave you the next time she find "a greener pasture"

Else, she is the faithfull type, and will not leave her boyfriend for you.

Its a lose-lose situation for you.

And no, you cannot be "just friends". It's just torture.

#mycrazyadvice

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by HARDDON: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
very dicy situation
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by lullyboy: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
She has a bf,bros move on,wld u b ok wit it if anoda guy cums and ask her out when u get to date her.she might lik u and not want 2 hurt ur feelings

OR
Since u r welcumed in her house,I think she z given u a silent 'YES'
OR
Learn 2 b a player,with dat,u might b abl 2 read her action....don't put all ur eggs in a basket
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by maclatunji: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
It depends on what is causing the delay in giving a response. I assume you mean you already told her: "X will you marry me?". Any other thing is not a proposal in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by dammytosh: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tusky44: I didn't make a popular proposal to my wife o. We were asleep when I said *baby I think we should just get married*

You are the Man. God bless your family.

8 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by naijathings(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
wait for her to accept bluetooth abi friend request? if i propose and she cant give me a YES or NO on the spot then I split 50/50, then i phone a friend and i walk away. there is nothing like ""let me go home and think about it"" in who wanna be a millionaire wife .

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by goshen26: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pretend not to have her time for some time, say two to three months, and see her reactions
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ocelot2006(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
@ OP, are you freaking crazy? SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!! So why wreck another man's relationship?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
alutacontinua:

And what happens to her present boyfriend Did you just say you want to settle down with a girl in a relationship

Later, you would start blaming Nigerian ladies. How won't ladies be playing smart with these kind of **** guys all over the place
SMH

How many ladies eventually marry their boyfriends.

What you should be asking is how old this lady is and what are her marriage plans with her current boyfriend. Many girls will marry the pot bellied man with a Range Rover or Sienna than waiting for boyfriend wey never graduate from school. Wake up.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Tycoon4(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
190: 20minutes if shes Nigerian
and if no response, hell im moving to the next girl

But if shes white
Im prepared to wait 3 years angry

Uncle Rukus

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by braxjay(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
wait fire her body na gold plated.

seriously dude if the answer is let me think bout it, u might just consider your a last option when every other man fails to step up or she likes you not love you and haven't considered a life time wit you. which ever case, prepare ur mind for the worse I CANT grin grin grin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by mykorheya(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Temi 23: @OP, if you really want her, you gat to wait for her and let her decide whether to go for you or the present boyfriend. Haba!!! 4 month is not long now, what is wrong with you guys of nowadays that always run out of patient.

@temi 23, u are not a good person @ all. i cant wait till 4 months.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Zinosalexander(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
she is 18? my brother move on. No offense to the ladies in the house, but a typical 21 years old Nigerian girl does not know what she wants. Na 18 years wan come know.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by drnoel: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say Yes To Your Proposal

I met this girl late last year and my intention was made known to her.

She told me dat she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.

Its getting to four months and she is yet to giv me any reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes dat we already on date including my own family. Obviously i love her with my whole heart and am willing 2 settle down with her.

My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal.

Please i need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to yes but what i cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.

OK so if she starts dating u wat happens to her boyfriend? What makes u think she won't leave u too 4 anoda guy later? Besides wat made u even ask a girl that has a boyfriend out. What has this world turned into. What made u even open this thread? What makes u even hope of a reply, when u asked a girl that is already dating anoda person out?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
I will rather wait for a single lady that tells me she isnt interested in my proposal than one that tells me to wait till she makes up her mind yet she has a frolicking relationship.

The second type of girl will keep eating your money and deceiving you.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by kenbee(f): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
48hr period. anything more than this shall be seen as no.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by braxjay(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: @aluta: do u think its wise 4 me 2 ask her abt my position on dis or shld i just 4get her and move on. 4 me i c her as somebody who doesnt understd what she wants. She jst turned 18. Another funny thing abt this is dat she spend more time calling me including mid 9t calls. By d way nobody is trying 2 play mugu here. I mak time 4 her and she does same 4 me. She ask me 2 giv her time. My question is how long is 2 long 2 wait.

mtchweeee i didn't even see the age before my first comment....
my friend if u r ready for marriage get a woman ready not an infant who is yet to explore life well abi na virgin u dey find or tight ***** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

op if u want to get married there r many people out there ready o as long as u r not a broke ass cheesy cheesy cheesy this one u r still doing mid-night calls hmmm does that still exist ?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by naijathings(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2013

She told me dat she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.

Its getting to four months and she is yet to giv me any reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes dat we already on date including my own family. Obviously i love her with my whole heart and am willing 2 settle down with her.

.... if she is just playing along or what.
my guy.. my guy.. na now wey i just read the thing wey you post.. you dey furk up... you need to stop listening to all those love songs thats deceiving you. anyway thank God the babe has warned you from the start sha. she said she needs time to think about it and see how she can combine two of you together and you com stand there dey wait.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by pharuk: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
My Friend, you are simply a Learner

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by naijathings(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: @aluta: do u think its wise 4 me 2 ask her abt my position on dis or shld i just 4get her and move on. 4 me i c her as somebody who doesnt understd what she wants. She jst turned 18. Another funny thing abt this is dat she spend more time calling me including mid 9t calls. By d way nobody is trying 2 play mugu here. I mak time 4 her and she does same 4 me. She ask me 2 giv her time. My question is how long is 2 long 2 wait.
this edogu niggah dey furk up... hey.. how old are you
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Temi 23: @OP, if you really want her, you gat to wait for her and let her decide whether to go for you or the present boyfriend. Haba!!! 4 month is not long now, what is wrong with you guys of nowadays that always run out of patient.

He doesnt even have a job. Poster, stop putting a cart before the horse. This issue shouldnt bother you much for now.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by sansom1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
4month.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Lexaccord(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
@ op. You must be the Chief learner of our time. I. Rest. My case

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tusky44: I didn't make a popular proposal to my wife o. We were asleep when I said *baby I think we should just get married*

Fornication...

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by kandiikane(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
190:

unto say wetin - does she vomit gold
or spit hard currency

is she white

Lmfaoo ediat!
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Danykooko: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
As long as she keeps saying u should hang on.Shebi u love am according to you? and she love the other person so? just keeping waiting she might consider but bear in mind that the main oga will still be eating the adam fruit after she must have pitied you oo.....
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by EnOuGh90(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
ocelot2006: @ OP, are you freaking crazy? SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!! So why wreck another man's relationship?

even 12years old gal will tell u she's in a relationship nowadays......so tell me wia on earth u'll find single lady...

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by vickzie(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
last to comment
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by hardbody: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2013

I met this girl late last year and my intention was made known to her.

My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal.

Please i need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to yes but what i cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.

If i ask you once, the next time, you are th one asking me how soon am i completing the deal. I will never EVER broach it again. When you are ready, you will revert. I just hope it will not be late then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.